Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: pure nutrients
There may be more reports for "pure nutrients"
For more results perform a general search for "pure nutrients"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Sep 03 2016
Pure line Cambogia Pure line dietary supplements A thorough Fraud, I ordered an introductory sample for $4.95 the charged me $150 and called me on the telephone. I said I don't want anything but the one bottle today I received 2 more bottles at another $150.00 and will be charged a restocking fee of $9.95 per bottle. Tampa Florida Author: Sicklerville, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: Pure line Cambogia Tampa , Florida

Sep 02 2016
Pure Line Garcinia Cambogia Bait and swich. Offered free trial plus charged for supplements.. Then is billing credit card monthly INew Yourk & New Jersey
Author: Wytheville, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Pure Line Internet

Aug 31 2016
Mr. Prakash Arunachalam Pure Perfect Limited MISREPRESENTATION NOT A COMMITMENT HOLDER Hong Kong Additional Clarity Author: Alabama Financial Services: Mr. Prakash Arunachalam Hong Kong ,

Aug 31 2016
Pureline or Pureline Dietary Supplements Pure Line Garcinia Cambogia - PLGARCINIA 888-924-7656 NY Endangered My Life Lied Cheated FALSE ADVERTISEMENT Tampa Florida I also had an allergic reaction to this item Author: Palm Bay, Florida Medical Supplies: Pureline or Pureline Dietary Supplements Tampa, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Garçon is Cambodia pure line After ordering trial for 4.95 stole 89. 00 out of my account for one bottle called they said I was a member I NEVER agreed to that Internet
Author: Flat rock , Michigan Weightloss Programs: Garçon is Cambodia pure line Internet

Aug 22 2016
Sun-Time Energy Sun Time EnergySun Time Energy BuildersSun Time Solar Sun-Time Energy is a Scam!!! Ruined my roof! Van Nuys California
This report is pure lies... Author: Bakersfield, Ca, California Electrical Services: Sun-Time Energy Van Nuys, California

Aug 17 2016
Nutra Pure I ordered the free sample of Garcinia Cambogia where you just had to pay for the shipping! Now I'm being charged $79.68 for something that I didn't order!! Draper Utah Author: Marine City, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Nutra Pure Nationwide

Aug 14 2016
Pure Water Solutions Larry Foster Water Purification Scam Hoiuston Texas
Refunded Author: Houston, Texas Plumbing: Pure Water Solutions Hoiuston, Texas

Aug 14 2016
Pure life green coffee I want to cancel my order with them and they keep charging my bank account for $85.00 every month Tampa Florida Author: Dalhart, Texas Weightloss Programs: Pure life green coffee Tampa , Florida

Aug 13 2016
Pure Play Poker No Reply, malfunctioning San Francisco Internet Author: NORTH LAS VEGAS, Nevada Offshore Gambling: Pure Play Poker Internet

Aug 10 2016
Garcinia Pure Green Coffee Pure Total Scam!! DO NOT trust these lying, stealing people. Santa Ana California Author: Alexandria, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Pure Santa Ana, California

Aug 08 2016
PURELINE i called to get a free sample and i asked them right off the bat do i have to order anything after this free sample there answer was no you do not we just want your feed back on the product there is no future obligation then low and be hold i just received a bottle of pure line Garcinia Comboggia Tampa Florida Author: Twin falls, Idaho Weightloss Programs: PURELINE Tampa , Florida

Aug 08 2016
Pure Health Discounts Unable to locate order. Poor Customer Service. Very rude! Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: Pure Health Discounts Internet

64, Report #1320914

Aug 05 2016
Mobiloans Unreasonable finance charge added almost 15% to my loan balance over a matter of minutes. Marksville Louisiana Pure Garbage Author: El Cajon, California Loans: Mobiloans Internet

65, Report #1320576

Aug 03 2016
Pure Line Garcinia Auto-Ship Scam, Free-trial scam Tampa Florida Author: Boise, Idaho Weightloss Programs: Pure Line Garcinia Internet

66, Report #1320499

Aug 03 2016
Great American Finance Company GAFCO This company starts calling and emailing at 1 day past the due date. I know better than to talk to them in the past they would not let me off of the phone until I give them a date that I will pay, though I do not know when I can pay. Chicago Illinois I HAVE THE GARNISHMENT HERE IN FRONT OF ME Author: Chicago, Illinois Loan Brokers: Great American Finance Company Chicago, Illinois

67, Report #1319492

Jul 28 2016
Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Garcinia Cambogia PURE WEIGHT LOSS-1-855-480-5027-FULFILMENT CENTER-PO BOX 7700, NORCROSS, GA 30091OTHER #-1-855-865-2162 I DID NOT AUTHORIZED SHIPMENT OF PILLS. NORCROSS Georgia Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Norcross Georgia  Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Derma-Soft Pure-Cell Ordered a trial (16) days -- company started trial based on order and not shipment which means there was no time to really evaluate the producr. Internet Pure Cell Derma Soft SCAM Author: Monroe , Connecticut Eye Care: Derma-Soft Internet

Jul 25 2016
PuraVida Lifstyles PVL Lifestyles Destinations, Sunset Royal Resort, Pure Life Lifestyles, Sunbay Travel High Pressure Rip Off Fast Talking Missrepresenters Cancun Quintaroo Please Contact Us with Information Author: Edmonton, AB, Alberta Travel Services: PuraVida Lifstyles Cancun, Mexico

Jul 21 2016
Pure Line Garcinia Forskolin Colon Cleanse Total Scam and Rip Off San Ramon California Author: McHenry, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Pure Line San Ramon, California

Jul 20 2016
PURE LINE Tampa Florida Update Author: BoonesMill, Virginia Weightloss Programs: PURE LINE Tampa, Florida

Jul 19 2016
Pure line I ordered Garcia at a reduced cost,then they bill my credit card $79.00 whom I did not authorize,this is a real rip off,i have filed a complaint with my Bank. Tampa Florida Author: Richmond, West Virginia Employees: Pure line Tampa, Florida

Jul 19 2016
Videoblocks Videoblocks is a scam... pure bait and switch Reston, VA Virginia Author: Spanish Fork, Utah On-Line Business: Videoblocks Reston, VA, Virginia

Jul 17 2016
Pure line Scam, fake trial, ignored call to cancel Internet Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Pure line Internet

Jul 15 2016
Pure Line Pure Line GarcinaPure Line Forskolin Co piggybacked Garcinia with my Free Trial of Fo New York
Author: Waco, Texas Weightloss Programs: Pure Line Internet