Your Search | purity mineral science make up

Jan 17 2017
Ability Funding Groupabilityfundinggroup Wanted 4,719 $ as a tax fee upon receiving wanted another 8,000$ for a new Mexico tax. This was/is up front money. Roswell Georgia Author: leesville, Louisiana Resorts: Ability Funding Groupabilityfundinggroup Roswell, Georgia

Jan 17 2017
smart start smart start interlocks are set up to fail you internet for sure Nationwide Author: port angeles, Washington Questionable Activities: smart start Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Freedom Direct Corporation I have a letter they sent to me with a loan I suppossly set up with them. I did no such thing. It doesn't have any numbers for me to call and find out about the loan. I have never spoke to anyone about a loan from them and it makes me angry to know they went in and got my credit scores. How can I find out more about this letter? Please answer. Salt Lake City, Utah. 84116 Nation wide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Freedom Direct Corporation Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Blue Mountain Cards bluemountain.com I have tried to cancel the free trial before they charged me. When I called to cancel they had me on hold waiting for the next available for 45 minutes, I know this is a scam to get you to hang up. I did call back again in a couple of days and again on hold for over an hour. No company is that busy I have called the Social Security and waited less time. They want you to hang up so you can't cancel. They take all your information before hand by a recording machine so they could cancel you because they know who is calling. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Personal Services: Blue Mountain Cards Internet

Jan 17 2017
InstaSmile Limited Sebl Group InstaSmile/SEBL Group Refuses to refund me even though they could not and did not make my clip on teeth! Chicago Illinois Author: Dallas, Texas Dental Services: InstaSmile Limited Chicago, Illinois

Jan 17 2017
US Flyer Service Picked up my check for payment and NEVER delivered any flyers Internet Author: New York Courier Services: US Flyer Service Internet

Jan 16 2017
National Field Network NFN will not pay, do not make mistake we did howell new jersey Nationwide Author: Oxford, Connecticut Property Management: National Field Network Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Badoo.com Badoo Trading Ltd. Badoo charges large sums of money for absolutely NOTHING. If you plan to use this app, make sure to deactivate your credit card info or simply delete it from your app settings, or you will be automatically be charged for any of their services, even if it is by mistake. In my case, I got the usual annoying pop up, which doesn't ask you to confirm your order, you can't even press back. If you were rating multiple users on their photos and you got this pop-up all of a sudden, you might activate a transaction accidentally. I now owe them $49.99!! Based on their terms I don't qualify for a refund. SCAM! London, UK England, Greater London Author: Toronto, Ontario Dating Services: Badoo.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
Reward zone USA They put up a message stating that I won $1000 gift card of my choosing. I selected Walmart. Then they asked for practical information. After that they started to ask for other information and I kept entering info to get the card. Once done, they had info and I got zero Internet Author: Sebastian , Florida Credit Services: Reward zone USA Internet

Jan 16 2017
Splits Sports Grill & Bar Does not stand up for what they offer!!!! Rowlett Texas Author: Garland, Texas Bars Lounges & Clubs: Splits Sports Grill & Bar Rowlett, Texas

Jan 16 2017
Playster.com Playster is selling a book I hold the copyright to that was published in 1973 by Grosset and Dunlap: Winnie Ruth Judd The Trunk Murders. A google alert email took me to this site: http://dev.quabook.com/view?filename=Winnie-Ruth-Judd%3A-The-Trunk-Murders.zip&q=WINNIE+RUTH+JUDD%3A+THE+TRUNK+MURDERS&group=pro100T7&source=twig-pro-text-rewrite-tagger-d1301-1&t=435887 which then connects to Playster to sign up for a free month. It's a copyright violation! New York -Playster- Internet
Author: Prescott, Arizona Internet Fraud: Playster.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
Three Pillars Architecture and Construction: Steven Considine Steven Considine He never shows up and he doesn’t care. Bernardsville nj Author: somerset co, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Three Pillars Architecture and Construction: Steven Considine Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Intelgen Gen2 or Fresh solutions Diet fresh-diet-solutions.com free trial set-up Auto-pay con. Products you didn't ask for. Refunds you'll never get. USA Internet Author: Vancouver, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Intelgen Gen2 or Fresh solutions Diet Internet

Jan 16 2017
The Secret Society They stated that I was chosen for the secret society to receive secrets that will make my family and I wealthy like the Rothschild, and Rockefeller family West Valley city, UT UT
Author: Bellwood, Illinois Attorneys General: The Secret Society Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Jimco Roofing aka James at Jimco 2 yr &6 follow up repairs and it STILL LEAKS Mansfield Texas
Author: Ft worth, Texas Home Improvements: Jimco Roofing Mansfield, Texas

Jan 15 2017
Glenrigde Capital support@glenridgecapital.com 'eric.d@glenridgecapital.com They asked to pay 250.00 and they would invest it for you and make money for you.  UNITED KINGDOM &THAILAND Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Investment Brokers: Glenrigde Capital Internet

Jan 14 2017
allgotrade Ryan Parker This company got my information from somewhere and contacted to me and ask me if i was willing to invest some money and make a return with any kind of investment that I am willing to invest. So I decided to send $250.00 and he said that he will match it with another $250.00 bonus which will make it $500.00 total, so the money was invested and I checked the binary platform after three month and there was a balance of $360.00 with two more trade on board which sot there December 30, 2016. It profited $1300.00 and i call Ryan up in skype and let him knew that it was a balance in the account, so he was so very nasty about it and he told me to f*** off, and the sad part about it he call me black. london England Author: cordele, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: allgotrade Internet

Jan 14 2017
Concealed online They have a concealed weapons safety course that when completed, follows up with a 65 dollar fee Burbank Oregon
Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Computer Classes: Concealed online Burbank, Oregon

Jan 14 2017
Generac Generac GP7500e Generator blows crank seal because air breather hose ices up after 34 hours Wisconsin Nationwide Author: Alabama Motorcycles: Generac Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Healthy Directions Great company...for TAKING your money, but not for processing refunds. Items ordered in August and September were returned via USPS within the prescribed period for a refund. Three months later, I'm STILL waiting for a refund, despite at least four phone calls and two fax messages with both proof of purchase via Paypal and proof of returning the items via USPS. Absolutely the worst ionline mail order experience I've had. Paypal has, thankfully, put in a refund request on my behalf. Otherwise, I feel certain this ripoff organization was going to ignore my refund requests in hopes I would eventually give up. DO NOT deal with these people unless you have more disposable cash to throw away on their worthless products than most consumers!! Bethesda Maryland Author: Warrenton, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Bethesda, Maryland

Jan 14 2017
MiraVie RegeneLift SkinNoir Ordered MiraVie less than two years ago. Didn't work. Ordered RegeneLift last year. Click started once shipped for trial period but don't tell you that. I tried to return and get money back but told trial ended and they had taken full price of product from my account. Long story. Was angry, looked up reviews, found complaints that MiraVie and RegeneLift are same. Called RegeneLift back, wanted supervisor or owner of company, was denied and employee rude. As soon as I said this is a SCAM she hung up on me. I never pursued again because I knew I would get no where. Now, I saw as for Sandra Bullock's SkinNoir but decided to look up reviews. Guess what? Same company as MiraVie & Regenerist. SCAM! Deceptive, change business names but same crappy over priced product Henderson Henderson Nevada Author: elk grove, California Bait-and-Switch: MiraVie & RegeneLift Internet

Jan 14 2017
wonder ear hearing aid order one hearing aid. order was falsesified to two, upgraded, without being agreed to, charged on cc san diego, California Author: Mineral Springs, Arkansas Hearing Aid Centers: wonder ear hearing aid san diego, , California

Jan 14 2017
American Home Shield I'm The Boss Enterprizes Hot Water Heater not up to code & refusal to repair broken pipe in wall Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Plumbing: American Home Shield Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
New Sun Energies Lied and said my solar system came with a battery back up, I asked 3 times and each time he said yes it does. They gave me a time frame of about 3 months to have the system installed and that took over 6 months. No battery pack came with the panels, and I asked the installer about it and he said he dosent understand why they keep doing that to people, that they dont have the batter back up systems like i wanted. tempe Arizona Author: san antonio, Texas Building Products: New Sun Energies tempe, Arizona