Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

purity mineral science make up

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
Currency Capital Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Currency Capital dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Currency Capital takes holistic approach to support a business from ground up.*UPDATE: Currency Capital pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Currency Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: SUPERIOR, Colorado Banks: Currency Capital Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Currency Capital is the fastest-growing equipment financing firm on the West Coast. Currency Capital believes that fast, convenient and accessible financing is essential to a successful economy. Currency Capital focuses on providing small business owners financing from a variety of sources. Currency Capital is the exclusive provider of financing for eBay, Ironplanet, and Proxy bit. Internet

Mar 23 2017
Wal Mart Perry Florida Sonya Rayborn On Jan. 28, 2017 my husband and I was shopping at the Wal Mart. We had been in there about two hours. I am a 64 year old woman, disabled and cant walk without the use of an aid in which case I use the shopping cart when I go to Walmart. My husband wanted to go look at something in health and beauty and I felt I could not make it over there so I was going outside to have a cigarette and wait on him. Without thinking I took my shopping cart with me right outside the door when Sonya Rayborn busted me for shoplifting and before I knew it I was arrested for felony shoplifting.  Pleas help me. Perry Florida
Theft.... Author: Perry, Florida Disability Services: Wal Mart Perry Florida Perry, Florida

Mar 22 2017
cerritos acura sold me a car with damage & tried to cover it up cerritos California
There is a reason Author: pinon hills , California Auto Dealers: cerritos acura cerritos , California

Mar 22 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |, I ended up firing this (((REDACTED))) three weeks before our wedding chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Wedding Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) chicago, Illinois

Mar 22 2017
Apical Online Extremely crafty scam starting with pop-up to contact Microsoft, to remote access and loss of $2500 Panama City Internet Author: Melbourne, Other Computer Service & Repair: Apical Online Panama City, Other

Mar 22 2017
Free tv key sent a product that I tried. Then when it did not work I called to get a refund & was told that the time add lasped to get a refund. They said, that I would recieve a new one,but not a refund. It does not work either. I would not recommend this product free tv key to anyone. I even had a technical person look at setting it up & it still would not work. Fairfield NJ Author: Royston, Georgia Television Parts & Services: Free tv key Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
Vlamorous Skin Cream They say a free trial, but 2 weeks later I am charged $97.00 because I did not send it back. No where in the ad or in any follow up emails is it stated it is only a 14 day trial. They are a bunch of thieves. Internet Author: Carrollton, Texas Beauty Products: Vlamorous Skin Cream Internet

Mar 21 2017
Rose Acceptance A First National Bank Division Sold property going into foreclosure to me with 20,000 plus back taxes they never paid taxes. Lansing Nationwide Doesn't make sense Author: Palmdale, California Mortgage Companies: Rose Acceptance Nationwide

Mar 21 2017
Richmond Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Richmond Capital Group was created to support and empower small businesses, they are committed to serving customers with the smartest financing solutions and world class service. Richmond Capital Group believes in complete transparency for customers so they can make prudent and informed decisions on whether the product is a correct fit for their needs. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Richmond Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: charlotte , North Carolina Credit Services: Richmond Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Richmond Capital Group a direct funder providing small business loan alternatives to small business owners who own existing businesses. Richmond Capital Group funds all types of businesses including those who do not qualify for traditional bank loans due to bad credit, limited credit history, high risk designation or any other reason. Richmond Capital Group does not require business plans. new york, New York

10, Report #1320031

Mar 21 2017
INSERT FROM JOHN ANNESE ARTICLE Author: Florida Cash Services: Richmond Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Richmond Capital Group a direct funder providing small business loan alternatives to small business owners who own existing businesses. Richmond Capital Group funds all types of businesses including those who do not qualify for traditional bank loans due to bad credit, limited credit history, high risk designation or any other reason. New York, New York

Mar 21 2017
Parisian Skin Glow Signed up for $4.99 sample/charged $11.99 on 3/6. Received no additional prods but my acct was changed $89.92 on 3/18 and 84.95 on 3/20.. called # on shipping list from sample and it was no good.  Author: Wilkes Barre , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Parisian Skin Glow Internet

Mar 20 2017
American Auto Transport Chris CarterJames Carter Liars, cheats, and straight up con artists. Internet Author: Hialeah Park, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: American Auto Transport Internet

Mar 20 2017
Cix - Connected Investors Exchange Allows Fraudulent Scammers to Affiliate as Hard Money Lenders. Scammers are using others names and fake email addresses to get personal information and up front loan fees from unsuspecting would be investors. North Carolina Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Realtors: Cix - Connected Investors Exchange Internet

Mar 20 2017
Equip-Bid.com Inc The item I won in the auction was not there when I drove to pick it up the next day...then they wuold not return my calls/texts/emails or my money! Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Kansas On-Line Business: Equip-Bid.com Inc Kansas City, Missouri

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

Mar 18 2017
UNITED TRANSACTIONS UNITED TRANZAMERICA Threatened to have my mom arrested and put in jail. Mob tactics, 600$ in two hours and the rest in 3 days. Mom called BS. Also called back and again threatened mom with jail and taking her car. Mom called BS again told them exortio I think the bees are up to something miramar Florida Author: Roanoke, Virginia Auto Repair Service: UNITED TRANSACTIONS miramar , Florida

Mar 18 2017
Dermasoft Purecell Signed me up for recurring shipments without my permission. Refused to refund for unauthorized shipments. THREATENED me with legal action, investigations into my IP address, etc. Finally agreed to a 50% rebate on shipments. Only because my credit card company was on the line with me! California Internet Response for Jeanne Author: Hanover Park , Illinois Skin Care: Dermasoft Purecell Internet

Mar 18 2017
USA Insulation Had foam insulation in our home last 12-17-15 but the foam is all cracked up. We had a thermal scan done again but voids or cavities hasn't been filled, the job hasn't been finished. The USA insulation haven't return my call. Indianapolis Author: Lawrenceburg , Indiana Home Improvements: USA Insulation Indianapolis

Mar 17 2017
Puppyfind.com unitedstatescourts.org, leagle.com Supposed Attorney Jeffrey Allen Steinport dedicates himself to setting up unscrupulous websites for people so that he can make an easy buck Scottsdale Arizona
Author: New York, New York Animal Abuse: Puppyfind.com Scottsdale, Arizona

Mar 17 2017
Effective Immediately PR Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Effective Immediately PR is dedicated to total artist satisfaction, taking a holistic approach to developing artists from the ground up. *UPDATE: Effective Immediately PR pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Effective Immediately PR recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
2nd Confirmation Author: California Media: Effective Immediately Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Effective Immediately PR’s mission to discover, support, make a difference for emerging artists. Effective Immediately PR is at the forefront of the ever-changing music industry taking a customized, integrated and holistic approach to marketing independent artists. Effective Immediately PR is headquartered in both New York City & Los Angeles. Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Buylotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Buylotz Liquidations is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. As our customer makes money, we make money. Our concern is the success of our customers.*UPDATE: Buylotz Liquidations pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Buylotz Liquidations recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
READ THE TRUE STORY: Carlos actually stole $12K from our company Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Appliances: BuyLotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BuyLotz Liquidations is your best source for quality merchandise at pennies on the wholesale dollar. BuyLotz Liquidations have a long-term relationships with their sources, offering a consistent availability of ready-to-ship Closeouts, Overstocks, and Customer Returns to include General Merchandise, Appliances, Electronics, Housewares, Tools and Equipment, Furniture and much more. Forest City, North Carolina

Mar 16 2017
NOT TRUTH - Customer received what he ordered and demanded to return the goods. Author: Tucson, Arizona Pawn Broker: BuyLotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BuyLotz Liquidations is your best source for quality merchandise at pennies on the wholesale dollar. BuyLotz Liquidations have a long-term relationship with their sources, offering a consistent availability of ready-to-ship Closeouts, Overstocks, and Customer Returns to include General Merchandise, Appliances, Electronics, Housewares, Tools and Equipment, Furniture and much more. Gastonia, North Carolina

Mar 16 2017
TA LAREDO TEXAS Erick assistant manager and acting manger cant remember his name Tried to up charge on sale oil change then broke my oil pan Laredo Texas Author: Ocala, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: TA LAREDO TEXAS

Mar 16 2017
PWM MICHAEL BEESON GIMSYSTEM.COM Impossible to make contact, Phone # directly goes to Voicemail, Never receive response to multiple emails (SCAM) 777 Hornby, Vancouver, Canada Internet, Vancouver Author: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Work at Home Business: PWM MICHAEL BEESON Internet

25, Report #1362044

Mar 15 2017
Effective Immediately RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Effective Immediately | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. EI-PR provides all-encompassing PR and Marketing campaigns to music artists across all genres. Effective Immediately PR, a passionate and multi-layered team employing best practices in the entertainment world to position our clients to garner the results they desire. Effective Immediately PR operates at the highest level of credibility and integrity for our clients and we produce results through our creative approach, contacts, experience and attention to detail. Effective Immediately PR is committed to supporting each of our clients in a professional, creative atmosphere with a personal touch that creates the important environment needed for success in today’s music business.  Effective Immediately PR strives for transparency, creative collaboration, maximizing media, marketing results for our artists.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Public Relations: Effective Immediately Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Effective Immediately PR’s mission to discover, support, make a difference for emerging artists. Effective Immediately PR is at the forefront of the ever-changing music industry taking a customized, integrated and holistic approach to marketing independent artists. Effective Immediately PR is headquartered in both New York City & Los Angeles. New York , New York