Your Search | purity mineral science make up

Oct 10 2015
06:55 AM is scammer Tim is big scammer and theif is Scammer and thief cause i paid him 195$ for ebay account and paypal account but he did not give me anything. He is banned me after get bitcoin from me. SO dont buy anything from this scammer . He is big ****** and stoler in online. He had lot of scam report so beware from scammer. If he dont refund my 195$ ill make 100 scam report so admin please help me conway Internet
Author: conway, Arkansas Financial Services: is scammer Internet

Oct 10 2015
Casa Mira View Aparments Garden Community We just moved out of this aparment. And not only they didn't give us our security deposit back they are asking for more money. We paid 700$ as security deposit.This is my 8th apartment and this was the only place who ate up all my security deposit. San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Property Management: Casa Mira View Aparments San Diego, California

Oct 09 2015
Verizon Wireless My smartphone somehow automatically turns my Wi-Fi off when I'm at home on my Wi-Fi so my dad I gets used up and I get billed for it from Verizon Norfolk Virginia Author: Norfolk, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless

Oct 09 2015
Guardian angel k9 ,Missouri, Margo Richards Margo Richard Guardian angel k9 Aka Margo Richards will not return my money after getting dog back Thieves Collins Missouri
Beautiful Dogs Author: Massillon, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Guardian angel k9 (Missouri ) Margo Richards Collins, Missouri

Oct 09 2015
jeremy feller took my money the truck never showed up to transport my car boca raton Florida Author: middletown, New Jersey Auto Shipping Companies: jeremy feller boca raton, Florida

Oct 09 2015
ACS INCORP They are claiming I owe them 900 dollars for something that i never even signed up for. Internet
Author: Bronx, New York Cash Services: ACS INCORP Internet

Oct 09 2015
Funtime processing center make you believe that for a registration fee, you will receive air faire or cruise at the cost of just taxes and fee Clarksburg Maryland
Author: Tallahassee, Florida Air Travel: Funtime processing center Clarksburg, Maryland

Oct 09 2015
JaneowenPR Jane owen, Janeowenpr JaneowenPR a scam, will do nothing but make empty promises and take your money without doing anything at all West Hollywood, CA , Uni California Author: , Internet Marketing Companies: JaneowenPR West Hollywood, CA , Uni, California

Oct 09 2015
check mate they offer free background reports and after pretending to do a lot of research they then make you pay for a simple report and keep wanting to add more sensitive background information thereby increasing the cost they work out of california Nationwide Author: tannersville, Pennsylvania Legal Services: check mate Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
USA Billing Discount They called me and told the something we giving discount in utilities bills. I had end up deposited 1000 in to there account And then receiving charge back from companies.Then I had to pay money again and lots of stress as well. California Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Liars: USA Billing Discount Internet

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 08 2015
The Car Doctor Tony Caldwell Was suppose to put new parts on car, paid money up front for new parts, found out the parts was not only not new but was weld together and spark plugs, and gaskets where never changed up on the car . charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: The Car Doctor charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 08 2015
Sean O'Neal of O'Neal Strategy Group Charged with Fraud Rolling Hills Estates California
Sean O'Neal defrauds own father-in-law Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rolling Hills Estates, California

Oct 08 2015
Total Solutions Property Management They never call back and wont show up for showing rental Sam and Nathan Manchester New Hampshire
Author: Pasadena, California Housing Rentals: Total Solutions Property Management Manchester, New Hampshire

Oct 08 2015
CenturyLink Signed up for service, and cancelled on the same day. 3 months later, sent to collections for $143.23 with no further communication. Monroe Louisiana Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Service Providers: CenturyLink Monroe, Louisiana

Oct 08 2015
precision air & heating Nick Bryan workers fell thru ceiling when blowing insulation in attic. floors damaged,clean-up unsatisfactory. Chandler Arizona
Complete Idiots Author: Phoenix, Arizona Consumer Services: precision air & heating Chandler, Arizona

Oct 08 2015
Cellular Cells/ Verizon lied and intentionally decieved me to make a sale and comission Jacksonville Florida Author: Switzerland, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Cells/ Verizon Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 08 2015
LFG MBF, Northern Leasing Thieves. Ending up paying them the worth of the machines 10x and still they harrass me Chicago Illinois Author: Vero Beach, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: LFG Chicago, Illinois

Oct 07 2015
Mr. Ari Price at Everyoption Account manager Mr. Ari Price deliberately blow up my Everyoption account with rogue trades to 2 euro with fake trades. London Nationwide
Author: Edmonton, Alberta Financial Services: Everyoption Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
Modern Pest Modern Pest is dirty and out to make money with your blood (Bed Bugs) Manchester New Hampshire Author: New Hampshire Exterminating: Modern Pest Manchester, New Hampshire

Oct 07 2015
Shaman Miko and Michelle Williams Big con! Make your life even worse! Take all your money! No problem talking to you when you are paying but after that, good luck! What a scam! There is also another website that they use with the same phone number! Don't contact them! Beware! Los Angeles California Author: Texas Psychic Fortune Tellers: Shaman Miko and Michelle Williams Los Angeles, California

Oct 07 2015
BRAND YOURSELF SCAM AND THEY PUT YOUR NEGATIVE UP Internet Author: New York Advertising / Deceptive: BRAND YOURSELF Internet
23, Report #1194840

Oct 07 2015
Gale Corbett Hutchinson James CorbettCorbett Hutchinson Dallas Con Artist on PAROLE Dallas Texas
So I met this guy in Jail? Justin James Worthey Fred Worthey Insurance Agency Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Wanted Criminals: Gale Corbett Hutchinson Dallas, Texas

Oct 07 2015
nm cyfd DOES THE BAN ON ENFORCED DISAPPEARANCE HOLD UP AGAINST THE NM CYFD? the nm cyfd obtained a protection order against me for themselves. abq New Mexico Author: sante fe , New Mexico Child Protective Services: nm cyfd abq, New Mexico