PURITY MINERAL SCIENCE MAKE UP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: purity mineral science make up
There may be more specific results for "purity mineral science make up"
For more specific results for "purity mineral science make up"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 29 2017
Purchased a wicked wheel two from thorough bred diesel. Call prior to ordering make sure it would work on my truck was advised it would. Installed on Truck lost lots of power EGT's went up. Contacted thorough bred diesel they tried to pass the buck to sinister diesel refused to do anything about it refused to return it. Will never purchase anything from them again and advise anybody else to seriously look into the matter before they do Mayor Arizona Arizona Author: Mayer, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: thorough bred diesel Mayor Arizona ,

Apr 29 2017
X Drive, Las Vegas, Nv sent product not ordered, when called put on hold and then hung up Las Vegas Nevada Author: Ronkonkoma, New York Alternative Health: X Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 28 2017
Avas flowers This company acted as they would make things right when they failed to deliver the flowers my wife ordered for her mother they still did not make it right after they failed to deliver flowers a second day New york Nationwide Author: Lancaster, California Consumer Services: Avas flowers Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Sirensongsafe.com after entering credit card # and continue a notice would come up ERROR  Internet Author: Tavares, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Sirensongsafe.com Internet

Apr 28 2017
qlink wireless all. the reps and supervisors i hung up on me said i was lying even though i had proof messed me out of over 300 megabytes and told me they was nothing they could do do very rude andand said stuff that didnt make sense like i used it in march before i got the data Florida Internet
Author: Kenova, West Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: qlink wireless Internet

Apr 28 2017
American Vacations Yucatan Solsan I too was scam by this company who I thought was a credible company. I bought a vacation package and I was told that I would have to call the hotel to make reservations. I can not contact the company because the number I have has been disconnected. Scam! Not sure Internet Author: GREENWOOD, South Carolina Travel Agencies: American Vacations Yucatan Solsan Internet

Apr 27 2017
AMT Diesel Performance and Repair The owner Wendell sold me a blown motor.Swore up and down it ha 80000 low miles and was a good engine.Took it to my mechanic to install in my truck.Three Diesel techs looked it over and immediately deemed it unusable and in need of rebuild.Confronted owner of AMT and was told to (((redacted))) and hung up on me. Escondido California Author: Yucaipa, California Auto Mechanics: AMT Diesel Performance and Repair Escondido, California

Apr 27 2017
Revlabs DieselTest Offered a Free trial of Diesel Test testosterone supplement for a $4 shipping charge. I paid very close attention to the fine print and it didn't say anything about any further obligations. Three weeks later I received a call from my credit card company saying there's a suspicious charge on my account that could be fraudulent. I called the number listed and found that is was this company. They said I had signed up for a subscription and the $89 charge was for that. I explained that I did no such thing and they just kept insisting I did. I tried to find the website where I submitted the initial order and it no longer exists that I can find. This company is doing underhanded practices to try and cheap people out of money! Nationwide Author: Stillwater, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Revlabs Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Wall & Associates Wall and Associates Incompetent, thieves, liars they make the IRS seem like good honest folks Kingsport Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Missouri Internal Revenue Service: Wall & Associates Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Birch Gold Group REVIEW: Birch Gold Group commitment to customer satisfaction & service. Highly qualified Precious Metals Specialists devoted to educating hard-working Americans on investment in gold - silver helping protect their savings from declining value of the dollar and geopolitical uncertainty. Precious Metals IRA clients work with a dedicated IRA department to guide them through the process of rolling over an existing IRA or 401(k) – determined to make the process as simple,  straightforward as possible. Birch Gold Group receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Birch Gold Group made a serious commitment to customer satisfaction, ensuring clients can feel safe confident and secure when they choose Birch Gold Group. Ripoff Report Verified™ Author: Other Investment Brokers: Birch Gold Group | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Birch Gold Group precious metals company of choice for people who appreciate the personal touch and believe that integrity is still important. “Birch Gold Group considers it our responsibility to help clients preserve and protect the purchasing power of their wealth regardless of the political whims and follies in Washington and beyond.” Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Green dot I attempted to make a purchase twice for $37 the purchase was declined at the time of payment.I came home and the money was missing for my card.  Nationwide Author: Reston, Virginia Correctional Facilities: Green dot Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Attorney Jeffrey Allen Steinport Jeff Steinport Sets up and runs many monetized websites that destroy the lives of Americans, while at the same time advertising as an Attorney to help people with consumer and employment law Scottsdale Arizona
Author: New York, New York Websites: Attorney Jeffrey Allen Steinport Scottsdale, Arizona

Apr 26 2017
Alucia/Lumella skin Care/Erica Balwin Chief Beauty Officer Shows up on CC as VTCHLLC*SKINCREAM & LUMELLA SKINADN@LUELLASOR Took advantage of a simple sample order Los Angeles California Author: St. Charles, Missouri Beauty Salons: Alucia/Lumella skin Care/Erica Balwin Chief Beauty Officer Los Angeles, California

Apr 26 2017
S&J ENGINES, INC., SPOKANE WA A STAND UP GUY BOUGHT THIS BUSINESS THIS YEAR SPOKANE Washington Author: Sherwood, Oregon Auto Parts: S&J ENGINES, INC., SPOKANE WA SPOKANE, Washington

Midway Nissan False Advertising Phoenix Arizona
Resolved Author: Gilbert, Arizona Auto Dealers: Midway Nissan Phoenix, Arizona

16, Report #1362032

Apr 26 2017
acronis true image created back up hard drive and original says acronis true image terninatinh current operation froze Nationwide Author: knoxville, Tennessee Computer Software: William Brooks Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Covenant Transport n/a I was set-up and used like a brother from the 1800's chattanooga Tennessee Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Trucking Companies: Covenant Transport chattanooga, Tennessee

Apr 26 2017
Cellogia Yet Another Free Sample rip-off! Beware! You are actually signing up for a trial of the product! Chatsworth California Author: Burley, Idaho Internet Marketing Companies: Cellogia Chatsworth, California

Apr 26 2017
Beauty Integrations Mygarcinia Charged for membership I didn't sign up for Pendleton Indiana Author: Lakeside , California Weightloss Programs: Beauty Integrations Pendleton , Indiana

Apr 25 2017
First Data Global Leasing First Data Merchant Services, First Data, Northern Payment Systems First Data Global Leasing (FDGL) Refusing to Release Merchant from Lease Agreement Coral Springs, FL Nationwide You May Be Stuck To Make All 48 Payments Author: Ventura, California Credit & Debt Services: First Data Global Leasing Nationwide

Trs limited Charged me for a product I didn't even sign up for. Internet
Author: Idaho falls, Idaho Supplemental Health Programs: Trs limited Internet

Apr 25 2017
ATLsingles.com Atlanta Quality Single (It is a bit of a cat and mouse game with this company. I think they change their email address and names to avoid too many bad reviews exposing them.) I agree with the previous statement that they are big time con artists. Scam artist preying on single people Atlanta Georgia Make sure you google Atlanta Quality Singles (aka ATLsingles.com) for other reviews in this same company Author: Atlanta, Georgia Dating Services: ATLsingles.com Atlanta , Georgia

Apr 25 2017
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE BLEW UP MY ENGINE CANOGA PARK CALIFORNIA High and Dry Author: TARZANA , California Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE CANOGA PARK, CA

Apr 25 2017
Revived Youth I ordered the free trial sample of the product. They automatically charged my credit card for full size products in the amount of 97.21 and 92.30. I called them and they hung up on me.Total scam and I am not paying for their scam.. California Author: Merrick, New York Skin Care: Revived Youth Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Yong Hui, The manager of www.vipprogramer.com has stolen 500 $. He will make you to transfer cash by Western Union and will offer some discount for that. After that you will never hear from him, your money is gone. PLEASE NEVER BUY ANY THINGS FROM THIS COMPANY!Shenzhen, China Internet Author: Oslo, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Cellular Phone Companies: Vipprogrammer.com Internet