Your Search | purity mineral science
Approximately 673 Reports Found

1, Report #1161935

Jul 14 2014
Physicians Formula Lab Advanced Science Labs, Inc.6 Lincoln Ave., Suite 1Scarborough, ME. 04074 Physicians Formula Labs will only give you the runaround. They are not to be dealt with! South Portland Maine Author: Kaukauna, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Physicians Formula Lab South Portland, Maine

Jul 14 2014
Bayer Environmental Science Bayer Advanced, Bayer Advance Science, Bayer Consumer Products Tree & Shrub Satisfaction Guarantee Peoria Illinois Author: San Diego, California Landscaping: Bayer Environmental Science Peoria , Illinois

Jun 20 2014
Kingsborough Community College, Touro College, Russell Kollins, Lina Tauba, Comptia, New York Business Institute, President Barack Obama, National Computer Science Academy, PS130 teacher Ms Greenfield Everthing that I wrote about these people, institutions and organizations is not true because I believed these people were after me but in reality they are not. It is do to me being mentally ill. I am sorry New York New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Colleges and Universities: Kingsborough Community College, Touro College, Russell Kollins, Lina Tauba, Comptia, New York Business Institute, President Barack Obama, National Computer Science Academy, PS130 teacher Ms Greenfield New York, New York

Jun 18 2014
Advanced Science coatings aka: Hustler Inc / Multi Level Squad etc TRUNANO This is a guy you want to steer away from Sunset Beach, California Author: McLean, Virginia Multi-Level Marketing: Advanced Science coatings Sunset Beach, , California

Jun 17 2014
Rig Builders truck service They do not honor their work.. They do snotty work, take your money and they don't care .. Mineral wells West Virginia Author: Parkersburg, West Virginia Warranty Companies: Rig Builders truck service Mineral wells, West Virginia

Jun 11 2014
TIANJIN SENSAI MINERAL SALES LIMITED Supplier is not responsive after getting advance payment Tianjin Internet
Author: JIC, Alabama On-Line Business: TIANJIN SENSAI MINERAL SALES LIMITED Internet

Jun 09 2014
Helen Foundation Helen Foundation Clinics, Microdose Therapy I worked for the company for a year, he pays employees under the table, I quit after I found out he's money greedy and scams the entire US daily!! He keeps upping the price on on the program now $7,500 for something that costs $13. Your primary care physician can prescribe you the all natural supplement that he has Dr.Heavens prescribe. It's one big scam!! and now he is withholding my last check, I told patents once I found out that he's been running a company to pocket all of this money!! Last year he made over $350,000 and he pocketed all!! I made $10 hour barely to get by living, and Dr.Stenberg and Ernesto Gallegos (CAR SALES MAN!!) has been scamming everyones money! STOP STOP STOP! DO NOT FALL FOR IT!! Please people with Fibromyalgia, Parkinsons Disease, RA, etc go see your neurologist! Dr.Stenberg isn't even a doctor!! I did my research, he used to be a science professor not a doctor! and Ernesto is a car salesman! The Helen Foundation has scammed so many people and it makes me cry each person that wrote him a check for $7,000 that your Primary Care Physician can prescribe you for no cost! All it is to the program is a FOOD ALLERGY TEST (inflammation) and hydrocortisol (what your body makes) then Debbie the nurse that is a LPN but I couldnt even find her nursing license on file (Debbie Malone) she just takes your pain scores! Please people do NOT fall for it, I QUIT because I found out what this company was doing!!! I sacrificed my last check, and even found out that I was self contracted to the clinic?! I found out it was a fancy word for paying me under the table, now I gotta find out how to go to the IRS and report him because hes done this to every employee!! Only one on payroll is DEBBIE! Someone please please please help me spread the word and try to stop this huge scam!! He's not even licensed, its not pattend, I might be 24 with no parents, but im smart enough to figure out that he has out smarted people scamming their money calling it a non-profit organization yeah because he pockets it all, never donates, hes a million air now! STOP THE MADNESS AND SCAM! VIRGIL STENBERG, ERNESTO GALLEGOS, AND DEBBIE MALONE MUST BE STOPPED! apache junction Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Helen Foundation apache junction, Arizona

Jun 08 2014
Purity products False advertisement/lying Nationwide Author: Davie, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Purity products Nationwide

Jun 05 2014
Island Rays Vacations Also involved with Saver Express No trip or cruise - just a waste of my time Atlanta Georgia Author: Mineral, Virginia Travel Services: Island Rays Vacations Atlanta , Georgia

Jun 02 2014
National Computer Science Academy produces worthless certifications that employers do not recognize Whitesboro, Texas
Author: New York, New York Trade Schools: National Computer Science Academy Whitesboro, Texas

May 23 2014
Wells Polygraph Service, Polygraph School of Science, Arizona School of Polygraph Science, Arizona Polygraph School, Laura Wells Untrustworthy Polygraph Exams Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Security Services: Wells Polygraph Service Phoenix, Arizona

May 10 2014
Vivo Per Lei - various business needs dead sea mineral cosmeticeuticals Las Vegas Nevada Author: Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: Vivo Per Lei Las Vegas, Nevada

May 06 2014
US Military Loans Inc Dont get a loan from them!! Long Valley, New Jersey Author: APO, New York Car Financing: US Military Loans Inc Long Valley, New Jersey

May 05 2014
Purity Products Purity Products rips off old people on Social Security Plainview New York Author: Stillwater, Oklahoma Drug Manufacturers: Purity Products Plainview, New York

May 03 2014
Purity Solutions Internet theft, Misrepresentation, Customer negligence, credit theft California Internet
Author: Bronx, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Purity Solutions Internet

May 01 2014
National Computer Science Academy ncsacademy This company stole my money Whitesboro Texas Author: Lakeland, Florida Education & Learning Centers: National Computer Science Academy Internet

Apr 25 2014
Provida life science Foodlovers system online Ordered a cookbook from Foodlovers Online System, got a cheap 15 minute cookbook for $27.93. Called in April after closing my account to ask why I was still being charged $3.99 for two more months and was told it was 2 of the 3 remaining charges for this cheap cookbook. The Rep also told me because they do business out of California where I live I was also going to be changed $2 more dollars for service fee not listed on my receipt. What an example of bad business and a rip off. Never again! California Internet Author: Carlsbad, California Misc. Health Specialists: Provida life science Internet

Apr 25 2014
Tristar Products busted hoses Wallingford Connecticut Author: Mineral Wells, West Virginia Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Tristar Products Wallingford , Connecticut

Apr 21 2014
Gunbroker.com and URBAN ESSENTIALS LLC Seller lied about gun condition, broken, and gunbroker buyer protection did nothing. Mineral Ridge and Kennesaw Ohio andGeorgia Author: kodiak, Alaska Guns & Ranges: Gunbroker.com Kennesaw, Georgia

Apr 20 2014
Yajun Fang Yajun FangComputer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory in MIT a selfish bad roommate Boston Massachusetts Author: Boston, Massachusetts Liars: Yajun Fang Boston, Massachusetts

Mar 28 2014
Guitarcontrol.com Claud Johnson1800 Mineral Spring Ave BOX 149 N. Providence RI 02904 USA The said on their site that they will give you a 365 day money back guarantee now no one is returning my emails or calls. Providence Rhode Island
Author: Cambria Hts, New York Music: Guitarcontrol.com Mineral spring, Rhode Island

Mar 25 2014
Purity Products Made unauthorized withdrawal of funds from my debit card account. Internet Author: Jackson, Wyoming Supplemental Health Programs: Purity Products Internet

Mar 16 2014
Aaron's Aaron's WILL NOT work with you, even when there is a Death in the Family. Pathetic is you ask me! Mineral Wells Texas Author: Mineral Wells, Texas Rental Stores: Aaron's Mineral Wells, Texas

Mar 10 2014
CA1BIO Science Venture Capital Ian Adlington FRAUD RIPS OFF TECH ENTREPRENEURS LA California Author: OC, California Business Consultants: CA1BIO Science Venture Capital LA, California

Feb 17 2014
UTLS DEFAULT SERVICING, LLC DANA A. ROSAS,  STEPHEN WEAVER, NORMA  LIARS, VOICEMAIL FULL, HAVE STEALING HOMES DOWN TO A SCIENCE, FRAUD ON COURT Irvine California Author: ROCKLIN, California Loans: UTLS DEFAULT SERVICING, LLC Irvine, California

suspected