Your Search | quaker state commercial finance

Jun 30 2016
California State Franchise Tax Board tax collector sacramento california Author: OCEANSIDE, California Unusual Rip-Off: California State Franchise Tax Board

Jun 30 2016
E-Z Auto Finance Company FIrst of all I am a grandmother with grandchildren and an 86 year old mother I have to get from place to place and also get to work each day and needed a dependable car very bad so as I searched for cars to buy I went to cargurus website where I found the type of car I was looking for. Georgia Author: Woodland, Alabama Auto Dealers: E-Z Auto Finance Company Marietta , Georgia

Jun 29 2016
Local Lighthouse Google Optimization Scam - Say they work for Google!!!! Tustin CA Author: Orlando, Florida Search Engine Optimization: Local Lighthouse Tustin, Select State/Province

Jun 29 2016
Dutyfreedepot.com SELLING COUNTERFEIT CIGARETTES. FRAUD ALERT! DO NOT BUY! Rishon Lezion, Israel Internet Author: State College, Pennsylvania Smoke Shops: Dutyfreedepot.com Internet

Jun 28 2016
Local Lighthouse hung up when questioned about affiliation with Google Local Lighthouse cold called me saying they needed to update my google information so I would show up in search engines. If I did not talk to someone people would not find my business. When I questioned their affiliation with Google and asked again for their business name (I had already written it down). The person I spoke to hung up. internet Author: Georgia Internet Services: Local Lighthouse Select State/Province

Jun 27 2016
ufn United Florist Network stealing state tax taking commission on state tax Fishkill new york Author: summerville , South Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: ufn Fishkill,

Jun 27 2016
Local Lighthouse Tustin internet marketing and seo scam. lying and subverssive marketing techniques Tustin california Author: Miami, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Local Lighthouse Tustin Select State/Province

Jun 27 2016
prospect finance corporation CBF motors absolute crooks and liars West palm beach Florida Author: north palm beach, Florida Car Financing: prospect finance corporation West palm beach, Florida

Jun 27 2016
Aurora cream I was told no refills unless l reorder. Now l have enough to put on the whole state of people...dogs too. I have emailed and called no results. Still getting it. At seventy, l should look like a living doll if l used tons of it a day!! It doesn't do anything!!! Santa ana Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Eye Care: Aurora cream

Jun 25 2016
Facebook Bonanza Secret Facebook Cash SystemWork at home Opportunity with Facebook in San Diego United States co.requested a small for processing during their video and application process San Diego United States State was omitted Internet Red Flags Author: La Mesa, California Work at Home Business: Facebook Bonanza Internet

Jun 25 2016
CTC Trucking Commercial Tire Company Had me and all the drivers to drive illegally and to haul alcohol without alcohol permits. Bowling Green Kentucky Author: Bowling Green , Kentucky Trucking Companies: CTC Trucking Bowling Green , Kentucky

Jun 25 2016
GARDEN STATE GUTTER SCAM lying, trying to provide service without a request W ORANGE New Jersey Author: NEWARK, New Jersey Home Improvements: GARDEN STATE GUTTER W ORANGE, New Jersey

Jun 25 2016
Paypal Workers an thre staff stole my state income tax.and gone into my pvt. records to see who i owe .VA.HOSPITAL FROM BACK IN 2009 dont know Nationwide Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Civil Rights Violators: Paypal Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
all app press Registrant Name: All App PressRegistrant Organization: AllAppPressRegistrant Street: 2192, Brooke Street Registrant City: NYRegistrant State/Province: New YorkRegistrant Postal Code: 14054Registrant Country: USRegistrant Phone: +001.98477112 Product does not work, based on work created by Envato Market place frauds new york new york Author: Arkansas Internet Marketing Companies: all app press new york, New York

Jun 22 2016
ACE Training Institute Stella Iyare , Badru Labongo Scam School to get state money Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Education & Learning Centers: ACE Training Institute Houston, Texas

Jun 21 2016
Need My Transcript I paid to get my half Freshman year transcript, I was told I would have to go through the school and they gave me the address and phone number, I should just called the school to get the transcript. I was lucky when I looked on my transcript from High School it was there and showed it was the classes from that school. I was disapointed I one time needed a transcript from a trade school that had closed down. I was able to get the transcripts through the State I got several notorized copies. Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Public Schools: Need My Transcript Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Easy pay Finance Ripped me a new one Lynwood Internet Author: Lynwood, California Motorcycles: Easy pay Finance Internet

Jun 20 2016
Lease Finance Group SCAM Company Manhattan New York Author: Holly Springs , Mississippi Credit Card Processing Companies: Lease Finance Group Internet

Jun 20 2016
THEA Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP deceptive, overprice payment fees, fraudulent practices, strong arm practices Jacksonville Florida Author: Houston, Texas State Government: THEA Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 19 2016
Thousand Trails Thousand Trails camping, Thousand Trails Camping membership Rip off! Don't join! Reservation NOT gauranteed! First come First serve! We were stuck en route to campground out of state with no usable campsite, we needed 50 amp Nationwide Author: Fort Myers, Florida Campgrounds: Thousand Trails Nationwide

Jun 19 2016
Garden State Gutter Cleaning; ILLEGAL/UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICE gutter cleaning West Orange New Jersey Author: NEWARK, New Jersey Building Services: Garden State Gutter Cleaning West Orange, New Jersey

Jun 18 2016
Florida Window and Door TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Florida Window and Door and its affiliated companies have been in the replacement window business since 1983. This experience has led to company success and its commitment to 99.3% customer satisfaction..*UPDATE: Florida Window and Door pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Florida Window and Door recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Response to Vic Complaint Author: Lighthouse Point , Florida Builders & Contractors: Florida Window and Door TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Windowand Door and affiliates in the replacement window business since 1983, serviced over 80,000 residential and commercial properties throughout the Midwest, East Coast, and Florida. Florida Window and Door’s broad array of satisfied customers is a testimony to our business philosophy. Florida Window and Door takes pride on doing business one way-the right way. palm beach gardens, Florida

23, Report #1312075

Jun 18 2016
ANC Award Notification CommissionKansas City, State of Kansas Deception, Fraud, Misleading, Distrustful, Lies, Extortion Kansas City Pennsylvania Author: Northumberland, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: ANC Kansas City, Pennsylvania

Jun 18 2016
Florida Window and Door TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW Florida Window and Door treats customers the way they want to be treated - fair and honestly. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Florida Window and Door recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Clarification Author: Miami, Florida Home Improvements: Florida Window and Door TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Windowand Door and affiliates in the replacement window business since 1983, serviced over 80,000 residential and commercial properties throughout the Midwest, East Coast, and Florida. Florida Window and Door’s broad array of satisfied customers is a testimony to our business philosophy. Florida Window and Door takes pride on doing business one way-the right way. Palm Beach, Florida

25, Report #1312016

Jun 17 2016
nate consultant group Cell:1-678- 907-0413Fax:1-470- 809-0258Email: nateconsultantgroup@gmail.comResidential Properties Search, Visit:VPR Website: vernonryan.virtualpropertiesrealty.bizCompany: National Enterprise Consultants, LLCResidential & Commercial Loan Website: ww Scam beware, run away do not trust this man with your information. lithonia Georgia Author: lithonia, Georgia Mortgage Companies: nate consultant group lithonia, Georgia