QUAKER STATE COMMERCIAL FINANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: quaker state commercial finance
There may be more specific results for "quaker state commercial finance"
For more specific results for "quaker state commercial finance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
Always Travel with us Paid for a cruise ship trip i got very sick and fighting Acute Chronic Pancreatitis, and Acute Chronic Gastitric, and Cirrhosis of the liver stage 4, will not refund me because I was passed my 30 day cancellation period, which how do you know when you will get sick? I can not leave my state and really needed the money for hospital bills. Kissimmee Nationwide, Florida Author: STUARTS DRAFT, Virginia Cruises: Always Travel with us Internet

Apr 23 2017
ihonre peter Fidelity Bank Account number: (((REDACTED))) Phone number: xx476, his moniker online is Step dad, especially on telegram He scammed me of over #150,000 sent to him to purchase bitcoin Internet Author: ogun state, Online Trading: ihonre peter Internet

Apr 22 2017
Blickshopper Refuse to take my information Name, address, city ,state very dangerous plus identify theft hv call, e mail they simply refuse seen several complaints on them Hv on google search my Name , address, city, state , what I paid for my home  Illinois outscam.com/contact-us Author: Illinois Consulting: Blockshopper Illinois

Apr 20 2017
pacific capital finance, representative: vanessa edwards misleading,uses fulse reference such as bbb of california. irvine California Author: clearwater, Florida Financial Services: pacific capital finance irvine , California

Apr 20 2017
Capital Finance Associates - Utah Vince A Loan Scam SALT LAKE CITY UTAH Author: Cutler Bay, Florida Loans: Capital Finance Associates - Utah Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Alan cooper Steve parks I received the email stating arrest warrant charges pressed against the names are violation of Federal Banking regulations electrical frog according to act number 76 theft by the deception according to act number 48 it also state if failed response within 48 Hours This legal action will be activated you are interred for an 00 CR so please call 202 506-8086 and list this document case number IL / two nine 26957 for is States arrest for an unpaid loan and check fraud  Internet
Author: Las vegas, Nevada Bad Check Writers: Alan cooper Internet

Apr 19 2017
Sam Park calling as ''GECapital Finance' I asked questions and 'Sam Park' from 'San Diego CA' I received a text phone # 323-325-3883 San Diego California Author: Lexington, Kentucky Loans: Sam Park San Diego, California

Apr 18 2017
Empire Exotic Motors Greg Foster Rick, General ManagerRaul, Partner and Finance Officer Total misrepresntaion of purchased BMW, said no accidents, untrue, body damage evident and delivered with 1000 mor miles that on contract, broken gear shift lever, 1 key Addison Texas Problems solved Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Empire Exotic Motors Addison , Florida

Apr 18 2017
PlatePass Paid cash for tolls to avoid charges, but still charged for tolls in a state I did not travel to!!!!! Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Travel Services: PlatePass Internet

Apr 16 2017
child support office(temple hills,md) lurden elizabeth duarte im neing sending documents/proof of full custody and divorce from my stepdaughter to this office they never put any attention to my situation,meantime the mother of my stepdaughter is cashing checks from child support for the last 3 years without being in the same household or supporting her kid.is this a ripoff or fraud to the md state? temple hills Maryland What? Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: child support office(temple hills,md) temple hills, Maryland

Law Office of Frank Adamo charged 275.00 for ILLEGAL ADVICE Phoenix Arizona
NO ETHICAL VIOLATION per AZ State BAR Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Law Office of Frank Adamo Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 14 2017
Capital Finance Associates Fraud or scam to rip-off small business owners Salt Lake City Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Loans: Capital Finance Associates Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 14 2017
Gateway One Lending and Finance Fraud, Preditory, Pathetic Anaheim California Predatory My A**! Author: Denver, Colorado Loans: Gateway One Lending and Finance Anaheim, California

Apr 14 2017
Lindsey Wilson at Special Counsel That out of state liar., linkedin.com/in/lindsaywilsonrecruiting Norfolk VA, but staffs for Miami, Florida Nationwide
Author: Miami, Florida Employment Services: Lindsey Wilson at Special Counsel Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
Patti Scheer - iowacrazyquilter on EBAY - 1pattischeer@gmail.com THIEF! This woman purchased a commercial sewing machine on Ebay. Broke the machine through misuse and then lied to eBay to force return the machine to the seller and a refund on an item she destroyed. She is a cheat and a fraud! DURANGO Iowa
Author: Midland, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Patti Scheer DURANGO, Iowa

Apr 12 2017
Autotrakk LLC Autotrakk, Bama Commercial Leasing Bullying Montoursville Nationwide Author: Hughesville, Pennsylvania Financial Services: Autotrakk LLC Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
Big O Tires THE BIGGEST RIP OFF ARTIST IN THE STATE! Prescott Arizona Author: Mayer, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Big O Tires Prescott, Arizona

Apr 10 2017
H&R block emerald advance Bofi bank They over charged us for taxes . The taxes were filed Jan 20th 2017 and the co irs accepted returns on Jan 23rd . Our state tax return was not transmitted until the 15 th of Feb over a month later. During The almost a month we were lied to by receptionist , the supposed tax pro and the office manager about it being filed . Then to top it off we were ripped off for a emerald advance year round line of credit. This is after we opted to pay our anticipation loan with Our tax return . So we had them put money out of our return in a savings. account and some how it didn't show up in an savings account . It went to a line if credit. We contacted them several times to fix and explain our issue. We did not get any help or solution . Westminster Colorado
Author: Arvada, Colorado Income tax: H&R block emerald advance

Apr 10 2017
Prestige Finance They are changing the due date for payment then calling telling me its late. first it was the 14th now they changed it to the 1st of each month. Without notifications Last My car is paid for !2,000.00 and they are saying I only paid interest for 2/12 year. Salt Lake Utah Author: Largo , Maryland Car Financing: Prestige Finance Utah

Apr 08 2017
Dell Surendra Raj On 1-4-17 Dell advertised a sale on the product WD Blue PC SSD WDS250G1B0A - Solid state drive - 250 GB - internal - 2.5-inch - SATA 6Gb/s for $19.99 each. So got online and ordered 2 of them from Dell, Dell Purchase ID: 2005704551081. Dell sent me an confirmation email the same day stating: Subtotal $199.98 Order Level Promotion:-$160.00 Shipping & Handling: $6.99 Shipping Discount Applied:-$6.99 Sales Tax:$2.50 Total Amount: $42.48 I then received an email 4 days later stating that my order had been cancelled. I did NOT cancel this order, Dell did, and did not give any explanation as to why. Round Rock Texas Author: PLANO, Illinois Computer Dealers: Dell Round Rock, Texas

Apr 08 2017
National Commercial Funding / NCF Commercial National Commercial Funding NCF Financial Services Emil Ackermanjohn Pyke-nott Fraudulent loans company run by criminals and conmen Paradise Point Queensland
Author: Sydney, Loans: National Commercial Funding / NCF Commercial Internet

Apr 08 2017
Protected Van Lines / State to State Moves Vanlines move Internet Author: Alabama Moving Companies: Protected Van Lines / State to State Moves internet

Apr 06 2017
GRIFFIN UNDERWRITING SERVICES Griffin Insurance Services; CA License #0866558 I purchased liability insurance from this company and was unable to get workers compensation insurance, therefore the liability insurance was no good to me so I cancelled the insurance the next week. I paid a deposit of $636 on an annual policy of 1500. They said I was not do any money back and would not prorate the policy. This is the first time I have ever heard of such. The insurance company, Allstate that I went through tried to go to bat for me but they would not even listen to them. There policy state I would get 90% back if cancelled, but they did not honor that. Bellevue Washington Author: Ellenwood, Georgia Insurance Agencies: GRIFFIN UNDERWRITING SERVICES Nationwide

Apr 05 2017
direct processing usa SCAMMERS SCAMMERS SCAMMERS TOOK OVER $4000.00 upfront to modify our mortgage and they arent lawyers and its not legal for any company out of state or in state to take money upfront for mortgage modification.. santa ana California Author: Newark, New Jersey Loan Modification: direct processing usa santa ana, California

Apr 05 2017
Diamond Trust Finance Group Ltd. Samsul Alam SCAMMED 71 YEAR OLD WOMAN WITH DIABETIC & COPD OUT OF $300.00! North Carolina
D'oh... Author: Joplin, Missouri Questionable Activities: Diamond Trust Finance Group Ltd. Internet