QUAKER STATE COMMERCIAL FINANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: quaker state commercial finance
There may be more specific results for "quaker state commercial finance"
For more specific results for "quaker state commercial finance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
HSBC Mortgage HSBC Mortgage Nightmare - They lied, misled and tricked me out of my home Brandon Florida Author: Laughlin, Nevada Mortgage Companies: HSBC Mortgage Internet, Select State/Province

Jul 22 2017
Tnt financial Fast finance They refuse to update or change my information when I've changed my place of employment I've written emails an call they told me it's against the law to change anything but it's says different in the loan contract Saginaw Michigan Something is missing Author: Mt Pleasant, Michigan Car Financing: Tnt financial Saginaw , Michigan

Jul 21 2017
Thomas Edison State University Deceptive and fraudulent practices at Thomas Edison State University Trenton New Jersey Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Thomas Edison State University Trenton, New Jersey

Jul 21 2017
Studio Hoppe GmBH River Combat virtual goods Game AlphaWars Selling alpha-state immature software, virtual currency vanished, no refund, no response Wollerau Switzerland Author: Berlin, Other Computer Software: Studio Hoppe GmBH Internet

Jul 21 2017
A plus Carports Their Real Name is Quality Commercial Structures, 202 Hamlin Dr. Pilot Mountain, North C arolina336-368-8900 Lied Twice about when they would show up ! Charged Extra Money, Before they would Start, Was Given, NO Recipt ! Pilot Mountain North Carolina Author: Mountain Rest, South Carolina Small Business Services: A plus Carports Pilot Mountain, North Carolina

Jul 20 2017
Dr. MATTHEW HARRIS Dr matthew harris caused me extreme pain during a routine epidural procedure. He failed to wait for the numbing solution to work and instead hastily and carelessly injected me with painful epidural solution. When I yelled out and started crying from pain he yelled at me to stop crying and accused me of simply wanting attention. Then said I had psychological issues to how I reacted to pain. I am appalled at how horrible this Dr treated me especially in my most vulnerable state. Laguna Hills California Author: Laguna hills, California Healthcare Centers: Dr. MATTHEW HARRIS Laguna Hills, California

Jul 20 2017
nj lottery fire ball winnings irvington Nationwide Author: Irvington, New Jersey State Government: nj lottery Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Color by Pascale Pascal had free Matte moisture lipstick, and you pay for the shipping. I ordered this June 12th and I haven't receive anything yet and it's now July 20th. They advertised that it will be ten business days, that was a lie!!!! Plus I have emailed them too and no response. I have inform my bank of this situation. FRAUD STAY AWAY!!!!!! There is no street address initiated. Only email!! No state
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Color by Pascale Internet

Finance Express LLC David L Huber Loan Fee Scam California Coto De Caza
This has been resolved Author: Saltburn-by-theSea, Other Loans: Finance Express LLC Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Commercial Funding and Asset Acquisitions LLC Team Realty Team Rehab Mark Pascua Mortgage Consultant Brian Woods Realty I, along with several investors, gave money that this company squandered that was supposed to be used to rehab houses West Palm Beach Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Commercial Funding and Asset Acquisitions LLC Internet

Jul 19 2017
state to state move I moved with this company 2 weeks ago from Florida to New York, they offered me a reasonable price for my move so I decided to move with them, I don't have much experience but I assume trashing all of your belongings isn't one of the things someone expects when picking a moving company, but thats what they did. don't buy in to this con-artist-clan of behemoths! they wrecked all of my furniture and denied it completely! they told me this is what insurance is for, they really don't care about other people's belongings, they treat your belongings like a drunk teenager at a party. PLEASE be careful when choosing a moving company, don't be tempted because they offer you a low price, you get what you pay for i guess. I definitely don't recommend using this company. Bay Harbor Islands Florida Author: new york, New York Moving Companies: state to state move Bay Harbor Islands, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Blue cloud sauna. Com Come across thus website on Facebook and it state get the Wright trainer now for 24.99, I order since June the 17 and still did receive it yet ,I try calling them no answer, I leave a message I never get any return call back from them, they collect the money out of my bank account but I never get what I order from them. California Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Blue cloud sauna. Com Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Peach state freightliner forest park Scamming with false diagnostic Forest park Georgia
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Truck Dealer Repair: Peach state freightliner forest park Forest park, Georgia

Jul 18 2017
Penn State Industries substandard quality ripoff Philadelphia Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida Manufacturers: Penn State Industries Internet

Jul 18 2017
cash net usa finance cashnetusafinance.com They basically steal whatever cash you might have promising that they will give it back and then when you no money left they find a reason that they cant provide you a reference number for the transfer.  Nationwide Chicago, IL 60604 CA WA etc..
Author: Newbury, Massachusetts Loans: cash net usa finance Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Thomas Edison state university Thomas Edison state college Billing charges Trenton New Jersey Author: Linden, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Thomas Edison state university Trenton , New Jersey

Jul 16 2017
Air wind and solar AKA AWS Daryl Easton Amanda Easton They installed faulty solar panel system and was not tdlr license to do in the state of Texas and they burned my house down and mine and my children and my wife stuff up and refuse to pay Dallas Texas
Author: ARP, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Air wind and solar AKA AWS Texas

Jul 15 2017
Cardio express Baily Domingos My locked locker was robbed, when I went to counter Baily Domingo's the acting manager wouldn't let me use the phone to call state police. When trooper Picard came, Baily Domingos wouldn't release names of people signed in..this leads me to believe is a inside theft ring of employees at cardio express. This happened on July 9th 2017. If you have been robbed at cardio express, call me (((REDACTED))) Tolland Connecticut Author: DANIELSON, Connecticut Adult Care Facilities: Cardio express Baily Domingos Tolland, Connecticut

Jul 15 2017
Advertize on my car Advertise on my car Biggest rip off. They state that after you pay around 24.00 to order your sticker that after you post a picture of the sticker on your car they will reimburse you the money you paid out. However, after you call to request your money they tell you that you agreed to getting your money back after you make 300 in sales. Also, I was told there is a yearly fee of 35.00 that would occur after a year. I signed up in May and today, July 14, I receive an email saying it is time to charge the annual fee. Internet
Author: Irvine, California Unusual Rip-Off: Advertize on my car Internet

Jul 14 2017
Professional Retail Services, Inc  PRS - Professional Retail Services, Inc They want you to finance their operation.  They are late with all their payments, if they pay at all. Medford , New York Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Professional Retail Services, Inc Medford, New York

Jul 14 2017
American Traffic Solutions and Hillsborough County FL Red Light Camera Scam by out of state Florida county contractor. Tempe Arizona Author: London, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: American Traffic Solutions and Hillsborough County FL Tempe, Arizona

Jul 14 2017
Steve law firm Albert Johnson This company or individual is claiming that I took out a personal loan with United personal loan and they have my address my full name and my license number, they are threatening me with court and going to jail for fraud and tax evasion and wanting me to fill out some type of tax form I guess to get more information. On the email they signed their name as Albert Johnson ,Steve Law Firm they did not even give any contact details or anything to get in touch with them. They do not have a state listed Internet
Author: Morganton, North Carolina Loans: Steve law firm Internet

Jul 14 2017
Easy Pay Finance High intrest rate Laveen Nationwide Author: Laveen, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Easy Pay Finance Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
2017 Texas Vital Records, State Vital Records Took $65, June 6 for a Birth Certificate; past deadline July 13 & has not been delivered. HOG WASH New York ,bank draft, Austin ,via chat, Internet Author: Satsuma, Florida Questionable Activities: 2017 Texas Vital Records Internet