QUEEN VIRGIN REMY IS A F RIP OFF RIP OFF FAKE VIRGIN HAIR DONT STAND BEHIND TH 1190037BOARD.HTM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: queen virgin remy is a f rip off rip off fake virgin hair dont stand behind th 1190037board.htm
There may be more specific results for "queen virgin remy is a f rip off rip off fake virgin hair dont stand behind th 1190037board.htm"
For more specific results for "queen virgin remy is a f rip off rip off fake virgin hair dont stand behind th 1190037board.htm"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Marvels of Nature Hid in fine print a 14 day period to call back or else be charge full price Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Marvels of Nature Internet

Oct 19 2017
Eldorado Casino I used the bathroom,and when I flushed their toilet,the handle,pinched the side of my hand,velow little finger,leaving a cery painful mark,like a blood blister under the skin.When I showed it to the OWNER GREG CARANO,he was not the least bit interested.. Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Better Business Bureau: Eldorado Casino ,

Oct 19 2017
Sun China buffet China buffet Manager Jessie Lied, unable to manage, makes excuses. Her favorite line is 10 minutes Fullerton California Author: Anaheim, California Restaurants: Sun China buffet Fullerton , California

Oct 19 2017
Movie Night DVD I paid for and received confirmation of my order plus order number from mid September. When I didn't receive the DVD I tried calling and emailing but no response even though I emailed everyday. I created an account which showed I had looked at the DVD but it does not show I purchased it. However, I have the email receipt showing I did pay for it. I assume this is a scam and I do not know what're tomgo from here. I will post this on social media but in the meantime I am out this money and others are being scammed. Shame on them. Bad people. Internet Author: Midlothian, Virginia Internet Fraud: Movie Night DVD Internet

Oct 19 2017
Gallagher Bassett Charlotte Worker comp carrier who will not pay benefits, I have a broken arm/ulna and hand nerver for 5 mths Charlotte North Carolina Author: Angier, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Gallagher Bassett Charlotte Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 19 2017
Veterans Administration There is so much deception, unprofessionalism and incompetency with the treatment of Veterans and their benefits. A year and a half has passed without any true answer in regards to my dad's benefits . Ecvery phone call I make to VA , there is a different answer to the status of my dad's claim. Absolutely no continuity, compassion or caring. Janesville Wisconsin Author: columbus, Ohio Government Services: Veterans Administration Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
BisonOffice BisonOffice attempt to rip off CUSTOMERS by charging customer restocking fees and return shipping charges, AFTER ORDER CANCELLED IN minutes. North Riverside Illinois Author: Houston, Texas Questionable Activities: BisonOffice North Riverside, Illinois

Oct 19 2017
Dermaglow Biggest con Ever Biggest Rip Off Ever Orlando Florida Floridat Author: Dayton, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Dermaglow Internet

Oct 19 2017
newport marketing llc newport marketing vacation deal scam Internet Resolve Serious Matter Author: , Hotel: newport marketing llc Internet

Oct 19 2017
Integrated Collection Services Amanda H. Has called my job NUMEROUS times! It is against the law to contact work. She has been asked on several from supervisors to not contact work and this has not stopped! I've been threatened with law suits and having local police come to my place of employment!! Amanda called my job today and told my supervisor about a call in detail of what was spoken when she hung up on me!! Something has to be done about this!! Trenton New Jersey Author: Long Beach, California Collection Agency's: Integrated Collection Services New York, New York

Oct 19 2017
Brio I signed up for a trial. I have tried repeatedly to cancel my “ subscription”, which I did not request, and I have been unable to cancel it by phone, despite repeated attempts. Bluffdale Utah Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Brio Bluffdale, Utah

Oct 19 2017
Lumidaire Lumidaire Skin CreamLumidaire Eye Serum I first ordered atrial offer of skin cream and eye serum and neither came and when I questioned them, they gave me a wrong address that is a false adddress.  No such address on this street, so don't know where that ended up.  After that is when the  charges $179.48 showed up in my account. Costa Mesa what is listed but calls were from East California Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Skin Care: Lumidaire Costa Mesa , California

Oct 19 2017
Sociallity Fraudulent bank charges, stole credit card info, signed me up for a free promo I never consented to Key Largo, FL Internet Author: Buchanan, Virginia Internet Fraud: Sociallity Internet

Oct 19 2017
ATLAS SERVICE inc. I Got Ripped Off Boynton Beach Florida Author: No Place, Iowa Maintenance Companies: ATLAS SERVICE inc. Boynton Beach, Florida

Oct 19 2017
Errand Pals They offer to deliver errands to you once you pay but they did not deliver what they promised. A rip off Internet Author: California Business Consulting: Errand Pals Internet

Oct 19 2017
rmf scrubs what a joke, don't use these people!! Internet Author: somewhere, Other Better Business Bureau: rmf scrubs Internet

Oct 19 2017
Java Momma, Melissa Shoop This is advertised as a brand new, organic fair trade coffee company. Roasted when you order and shipped to your door within 3-5 days... They themselves admit that they are in fact NOT organic and do not need to meet the expectations of the usda. Nor are they actually certified. Pennsylvania
Author: Des Moines, Iowa Miscellaneous Companies: Java Momma Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Family Safety Supply I ordered a PestPro Pest Repeller and never received them Internet Author: Ben Lomond, California Unusual Rip-Off: Family Safety Supply Internet

Oct 19 2017
Luminary Cream...... Phone# on bottles = 877-929-7658 NUBOD SKIN CREAM /800-995-7315TRUDERM AGELESS EYES/ 800-995-7145 FREE? - charged me $93.87 & $93.79!! Spoke to supervisor w/ NUBOD SKIN CREAM (800-995-7315), HOLLY ~ #340! ALL A SCAM!!! Internet Author: Rutland, Vermont Skin Care: Luminary Cream...... Phone# on bottles = 877-929-7658 Internet

Oct 19 2017
1vendinglocators Didn't secure a location and now avoiding my calls Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Vending Machine Companies: 1vendinglocators Internet

Oct 19 2017
Orange County Steam Masters Steam Masters Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Biggest scam GOING. These crooks are trying to rip off the original Steam Master Carpet Cleaners of Costa Mesa, CA who have been serving Newport Beach and Costa Mesa for over 30 years. These crooks do NOT have an office nor are they even LICENSED. STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS! santa ana Internet Author: San Clemente, California Cleaning Services: Orange County Steam Masters Internet

Oct 19 2017
Store:Hongkong Hi5 MobileGroup Store This company is not honnest at all Internet
Author: Blagnac, Alabama Telephones: Store:Hongkong Hi5 MobileGroup Store Internet

Oct 19 2017
CarAdvertizing.com VehicleAdvetizing.com I paid $30+ for a decal to put on my car's rear window. I had signed up for a program for ZAP Satellite TV but was sent a decal for ZoomBenefits which has netted me $0 so far. I can get $15 of what I paid once I achieve one sale which may never happen with my current rate of success. Internet
Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: CarAdvertizing.com Internet

Oct 19 2017
LogoPearl Custom Design Services scam, rip off, steal, web developer, web site, developer, logo design, Chicago Internet Author: Kansas city, Missouri Advertising / Deceptive: LogoPearl Custom Design Services Internet

Oct 19 2017
Foodlovers.com I signed up for this diet plan online. It was to be a one time charge of approximately $65. They have charged my Debit card multiple times. Both the telephone number and email address do not give a response. Internet Author: Millersville, Missouri Alternative Health: Foodlovers.com Internet