QUIBIDS.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: quibids.com
There may be more specific results for "quibids.com"
For more specific results for "quibids.com"
Showing 26-50 of 103 Found Reports For more specific results for "quibids.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Nov 24 2012
Qui Bids Shill bidding on internet auctions, Internet
No control Author: Fresno, California Internet Services: Qui Bids Internet

Nov 23 2012
QuiBids Holdings LLC www.quibids.com I sign in to create an account and idiotically give them a visa to use for bids however they charge $60. to sign up wwithout notice. My password won't work so I try to reset it and they send a lind of Oklahoma City Ok, Oklahoma QuiBids Response: First Purchase Author: Gainesville, Texas Questionable Activities: QuiBids Holdings LLC Oklahoma City Ok, Oklahoma

Nov 20 2012
QuiBids, Internet QuiBids Response: First Purchase Author: Buford, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: QuiBids Internet

Nov 20 2012
QUIBIDS.COM Thieves , Internet Bots or Company Bidders Author: Deer Park, Texas Cross-Border Scams: QUIBIDS.COM Internet

Nov 20 2012
Quibids www.quibids.com Deceptive Sign-up Charge Internet QuiBids Response: First Purchase Author: Marietta, Ohio Internet Services: Quibids Internet

Nov 20 2012
QUIBIDS.COM Fraudulently running biddings on items that no one wins. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma You Choose It Auctions Author: Bolivia, North Carolina Computer Fraud: QUIBIDS.COM Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Sep 24 2012
Quibids.com Not recieving Gift cards. Internet Update with Quibids and Gift cards. Author: St.Catharines, Ontario Auctions: Quibids.com Internet

Sep 14 2012
Quibids Won't Exchange Defective TV, Customer Service Misleading Oklahoma City, Oklahoma We apologize for any confusion! Author: Yorktown Heights, New York TVs & VCRs: Quibids Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Sep 14 2012
QuiBids Free signup instantly deducts $60.00 from your credit card. Bids displayed as 1 cent are .60 cents each. Whole site is intentionally misleading and a ripofff. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma First Purchase Author: Boise, Idaho Miscellaneous Companies: QuiBids Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Sep 14 2012
QuiBids Because I was unable to get a refund I was forced to participate. The whole shibang is open to manipulation, and how the Better Business Bureau ever approved it is beyond me. If you want to loose mone Oklahoma City, Oklahoma First Purchase Author: Boise, Idaho ORGANIZED CRIME: QuiBids Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Sep 14 2012
Quibids Biddding Discrepancies Internet Sorry for the confusion! Author: Vernon, British Columbia Department & Outlet Stores: Quibids Internet

Sep 14 2012
Quibids Phony bidding? Internet Third Party Audit Author: , Illinois Internet Fraud: Quibids Internet

Aug 15 2012
Quibids told me my first bids were free but charged my card $60 stating that I used real bids. Internet QuiBids Response: First Purchase Author: Albany, California On-Line Business: Quibids Internet

Aug 14 2012
QuiBids Charged my credit card , Internet QuiBids Response: First Purchase Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: QuiBids Internet

Jul 11 2012
Quibids Death By Adrenaline Internet staying clear Author: Webberville, Michigan Cameras & Video: Quibids Internet

Jul 05 2012
Quibids.com Online auction website. Online auction website Internet We are sorry you feel that way! Author: Grand Bay, Alabama Sporting Goods: Quibids.com Internet

Jul 05 2012
Quibids.com Charged $60 dollars to my checking account without even asking me if I wanted it too. Oklahoma City Oklahoma
We apologize for the confusion! Author: Hixson, Tennessee Medical Expert Witness: Quibids.com Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jun 22 2012
quibid quibid scam houston, Texas QuiBids Response: First Purchase Author: houston, Texas Brokerage Companies On-line: quibid houston, Texas

Jun 13 2012
QuiBids LLC A cunning ripoff, Internet Buy Now Feature! Author: Laurier, Washington Internet Fraud: QuiBids LLC Internet

May 21 2012
Quibids.com Took $60 out of my account with out telling me in the terms and conditions . Never refunded me the money back ! Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Provo, Utah On-Line Stores: Quibids.com Internet

May 03 2012
QuiBids Rip Off Internet, Internet QuiBids Response: First Purchase Author: Tucson, Arizona Internet Fraud: QuiBids Internet

Apr 20 2012
QuiBids QuiBids Holdings LLC *QUIBIDS* Rip off Alert! When you're on the bad side of the deal. Internet, Internet I am on your side.. Author: Inman, South Carolina Internet Fraud: QuiBids Internet

Apr 13 2012
Quibids is a Ripoff-Do Not Even Try to Bid-You Cannot Win, Internet QuiBids Response: Not gambling Author: North Andover, Massachusetts On-Line Stores: Quibids Internet

Apr 13 2012
QuiBids Oklahoma City, OK 73104 I was unaware they were going to Charge my bank account $60.00 InterOklahoma City, OK , Internet QuiBids Response: First Purchase Author: Kearney, Nebraska Financial Services: QuiBids Internet

Apr 12 2012
QuiBids I am disqusted and feel I was mislead. Oklahoma City Oklahoma QuiBids Response Author: Monroe, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: QuiBids Oklahoma City, Oklahoma