QUICK SELL LIQUIDATORS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: quick sell liquidators
There may be more specific results for "quick sell liquidators"
For more specific results for "quick sell liquidators"
Showing 1-25 of 40,085 Found Reports For more specific results for "quick sell liquidators"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Barnhill Properties, The Barnhill Group at Keller Williams, Barnhill Group Keller Williams Memorial, Memorial Realty Ltd Refused to remove my home listing after cancellation, made me handle all showings on my home Cypress Texas Listing Extension / Not dually executed Author: Cypress, Texas Realtors: Barnhill Properties Houston, Texas

Oct 16 2017
Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Michael Cossey Mike Cossey Mike Santos Mike wanted to sell Automotive Engine and Transmission combos to me and he was very persistent he said he had all ranges of Engines all he needed to purchase the Engines Transmission combos was $1,000 dollars to hold them and of course I sent the money thinking I was getting a great buy on 3 different engine with Transmissions and he just wanted the money 1;000 dollars is not much money but Iā€™m glad to report him and hopefully I can help stop someone else from losing much more . DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THESE TWO PEOPLE MIKE COSSEY/ SANTOS OR AMY HOWARD. Gustine California
Author: Houston, Texas Truck Dealers: Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 16 2017
Gateway Financial Solutiins and Rightway auto sales Fraud and Loan Sharking Kalamazoo Michigan The Painful Truth Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Auto Dealers: Gateway Financial Solutiins and Rightway auto sales , Michigan

Oct 16 2017
1975 Refunds should be rendered when they sell out before shipping Vernon California Author: Fontana, California Clothing Stores: Fashion Nova Internet

Oct 15 2017
Freehold Hyundai They are selling cars with with known problems. They have no respect or consideration for human life. Freehold New Jersey Seven Questions Author: freehold, New Jersey Auto Dealers: freehold Hyundai Freehold, New Jersey

Oct 14 2017
Rodney Walker ,Inc I signed up with MCA. Mr walker emailed his teaching web site offering a professional web site to sell m.c.a. for $5.00 & $5.00 per month. I paid $5. from electronic banking. He charged it 99 times in one day listing the 99 charges as car washed. He ignores my correspondence. I have hired lawyer and going to Attorney General Kissimmee Florida Author: Liberal, Kansas Bail Bonds: Rodney Walker ,Inc Kissimmee, Florida

Oct 14 2017
Save a lot savannah ga They sell rotten meat and dont offer refunds. Dipping into fresh blood to make meat appear red and fresh. Theyve had multiple calls to the health department all they do is slap on the hand and tell them to throw out the meat. After the hurricane power went out and all meat that was bad fouled up the store and you could see nothing but brown meat and soured chicken being sold. Savannah Georgia Author: Savannah, Georgia Inspectors: Save a lot savannah ,

Oct 14 2017
Bill Thomas RV I got my new 2017 camper from bt about 2 weeks ago and then i found damage on the roof.Tthey told me they would take care of me and make it right but all they did was lie starting with bob freeman in service to bradley eubank and brent o hara. wentzville mo. I am a RV expert witness Author: columbia, Illinois RV Dealers: bill thomas rv wentzville , MO

Oct 13 2017
Chase Quick Pay w/Zelle Funds Paid But Not Released by Chase / Zelle Louisville Nationwide
Author: Houston, Texas Banks: Chase Quick Pay w/Zelle Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Firestone Bruce B Downs Dont ever go here they rip you off sell you tires and dont tell you jf you dont buy there tires you dont have warranty with tires they rip you off stay away. Never told me no warranty on tires when I bought them through them. Stay away unless you want t Sell you tires no warranty on them and dont tell you Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Firestone Bruce B Downs Tampa, Florida

Oct 12 2017
Galt Moving and Storage The Worst Moving Company in DENVER Denver Colorado
They Didn't Sell You Insurance Author: Denver, Colorado Moving Companies: Galt Moving and Storage Denver, Colorado

Oct 11 2017
Ashley Bridget Horrible customer service Internet Terrible Product. Terrible Customer Service. Author: Herrin, Illinois Jewelers: Ashley Bridget Internet

Oct 10 2017
Tomtop Poor customer and technical support. Does not stand behind their products they sell China wholesale Internet Author: Eastlake, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: Tomtop Internet

Oct 10 2017
Ace of Estates Damian DeGruccio and Paul M. DeGruccio, Managers At the most recent Scottsdale sale 2 men were at the table taking cash at checkout; some of the money I paid with, less than $80.00 went in one of their pockets. There is NO Point of Sale system. They give the appearance of pocketing estate proceeds. Please Contact us Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auction / Liquidators: Ace of Estates Internet

Oct 10 2017
Tina Kenyon Landing I. Was denied. Because. I filed bankruptcy. And my credit score. Was low. She. Made it sound like i was buying a new home. Not a mobile. Her. Business practices. Are. Unethical. Mo one innthat park has a. 680. Cresit score. If so why live in a. Park. Where they sell. Unliveable trailers. For 1 dollar. Weedsport New york Author: Syracuse, New York Attorneys General: Tina Kenyon Landing , New York

Oct 10 2017
Quick Gear I only wanted 1 wallet but they took out of my account almost $90 Author: Lancaster, California Unusual Rip-Off: Betty Ford Lancaster, California

Oct 10 2017
Medical Services Group sell medical equipment always different Nationwide Author: Naples, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Medical Services Group Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
Quick Energy Solutions These people called my business got me too send them my electric bill they told me there were giving me a fixed rate too Dave my company money and they tripled my bill when I called they told me if I cancel it would cost me 5000 dollars Brooklyn New York Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Customer: Quick Energy Solutions Brooklyn, New York

Oct 09 2017
coinbase.com coinbase Company won't release my funds so i can close acct. Ripping my off. Cannot buy sell or transfer money out. Ask me to verify acct and id, but can't due to their shady practice. Keep trying to verify by drivers lic,photo,selfie, live camera which i bought specifically to use and still won't verify. i just want my money and get away from these crooks. San Francisco California.
Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Internet Services: coinbase.com Internet

Oct 08 2017
Danelle Hunter - Biggin & Scott Knox Danelle Hunter - Biggin & Scott Boronia - Velan Real Estate Pty Ltd. - Biggin & Scott Wantirna SCAM, REVIEWS, WORST REAL ESTATE AGENT, ROTTEN REALTOR Melbourne Victoria
Biggin & Scott Knox Update Author: Melbourne, Alabama Realtors: Danelle Hunter - Biggin & Scott Knox Internet

Oct 08 2017
QUICK GEAR NY Ordered 8 phone cases on 09/26/17 for total of $54.78.have received nothing or not been able to contact them Attpsquick,ny Internet New York Author: Shirley, New York Specialty Stores: QUICK GEAR NY Internet

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet