Your Search | quick sell liquidators

Sep 27 2016
Atomic.com They sell Mickey Mouse stuff and I order over a month ago they charged my card haven't received anything. I've emailed numerous times and no response Internet Author: Yoe, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: Atomic.com Internet

Sep 27 2016
Essential Beauty NOW or Eye Rewind They sell Eye Rewind Serum but will refuse to take their product back or issue refunds San Diego California Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Beauty Salons: Essential Beauty NOW San Diego, California

Sep 27 2016
Sell All Cars, LLC Never trust them Plymouth Meeting Pennsylvania Author: Warminster, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Sell All Cars, LLC Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania

Sep 26 2016
Best Buy Hiring Practices Discriminatory - Rampant Age Discrimination Columbus Georgia
More than qualified to sell electronics Author: Columbus, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Columbus, Georgia

Sep 26 2016
Business Innovations Group NMA Tech SolutionsI E Business ConsultingConsult Big sell domain names but never come through with deal just promises of deposit and sale. Want more money for advertising and traffic. Salt Lake City Phoenix UtahArizonia Author: Azle, Texas Work at Home Business: Business Innovations Group Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 25 2016
Veetron on Indigogo Indigogo allows scammer Veetron to sell on their site without fulfillment Internet
Author: San Francisco, California On-Line Business: Veetron Internet

Sep 22 2016
Hoosier Salvage Hoosier Salvage & Liquidators, National Rentals, Bargain Truckloads, Lee Michaels, Michael Back, Michael Fuquay Scam, Fraud, Con Indiana Internet Author: Internet Work at Home: Hoosier Salvage Internet

Sep 22 2016
E Z Auto Finance Inc. Would You Sell Your Mother A Car In This Condition Marietta Georgia
Author: Decatur, Georgia Auto Dealers: E Z Auto Finance Inc. Marietta, Georgia

Sep 21 2016
Beds, Beds, Beds Mattress Outlet They sell defective merchandise and offer unreasonable solutions, they lie and deceive their customers. Orange City and Winter Park Florida
Additional Information Author: Orange City, Florida Mattress Stores: Beds, Beds, Beds Mattress Outlet Orange City , Florida

Sep 17 2016
Susan Coppola Hass Found in MichiganArtful estate sales and staging Takes your items not sold at sale, sells them and refuses to pay you Pontiac Michigan Author: Berkely, Michigan Auction / Liquidators: Susan Coppola Hass Pontiac, Michigan

Sep 17 2016
Susan Coppola Hass Found in MichiganArtful estate sales and staging Failed to pay for items stood post sale, deficient estate sales practices Pontiac , Birmingham, and Bloomfield hills Michigan Author: Royal oak, Michigan Auction / Liquidators: Susan Coppola Hass Pontiac, Michigan

Sep 15 2016
Jack & Rhonda Melton Estate Sales Employee and owner lied to me and took merchandise I was buying from me. Garland Texas Author: Richardson, Texas Auction / Liquidators: Jack & Rhonda Melton Estate Sales Garland, Texas

Sep 15 2016
Moving Relocation Systems LLC Overcharged for my move after the truck was loaded, demanded more than twice the quoted price and I had to pay cash for my belongings or they would sell them at auction Wallington New Jersey Author: Evergreen, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: Moving Relocation Systems LLC Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
teststrips4money.com Adam Mullikin I contacted this company to sell diabetic supplies. Internet
Author: Brookhaven, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: teststrips4money.com Internet

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Sep 14 2016
x2sat.com ebay seller x2st , amazon seller , brand name , x-square do not buy sell poor quality equipment burns up 62 days Internet Author: plymouth, North Carolina Internet Fraud: x2sat.com Internet

Sep 14 2016
Yu LinChun , force-air.com Took money for a purchase and has no product to sell and has not refunded money Internet Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Department & Outlet Stores: Yu LinChun Internet

Sep 12 2016
National Rare Coins& Estate Buyers Nationalrarecoins.net, Martin Bookston, Jeremy Bookston MARTY & JEREMY BOOKSTON PREY ON INNOCENT WOMEN WITH MONEY. THEY SELL FAKE GOLD & SILVER BARS!! Hollywood Florida NATIONAL RARE COINS, JEREMY BOOKSTON GAVE ME MY MONEY BACK FOR ALL THE FAKE GOLD AND SILVER BARS.... Author: Lauderhill, Florida Gold & Silver Investments: National Rare Coins& Estate Buyers Hollywood, Florida

Sep 12 2016
Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC Wayne Hermansen Fraud, Liar, Cold-Hearted b*****d Highland Indiana Don't let Wayne Hermansen Sell You Twice! Author: Dyer, Indiana Builders & Contractors: Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC Highland, Indiana

Sep 12 2016
Pristine Auction and Jared Kavlie Jared L. Kavlie PRISTINE AUCTION AND JARED KAVLIE SELL FAKE SPORTS MEMORABILIA AS AUTHENTIC Phoenix Arizona Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Pristine Auction and Jared Kavlie Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 11 2016
Kissing It All Goodbye Estate Sales Ysleta Johnson Scam and Fraud - Deception and Theft Fort Worth Texas Author: SOUTHLAKE, Texas Auction / Liquidators: Kissing It All Goodbye Estate Sales Fort Worth, Texas

Sep 11 2016
greatbuyautographs dcautographs, alwaysauthentic_13, memorabilia*hws*, autographslm, coopertown2016, cmgraphs, allthosegraphs ebay seller using multiple accounts to sell forged autographs to unsuspected buyer. BUYER BEWARE Covina California Just doing the right thing. Author: Chicago, Illinois Sports Cards & Memorabilia: greatbuyautographs Internet

Sep 11 2016
Dixie Waite On May 26, 2016 Dixie Waite sold my ex boyfriend and I one of her Savanahs at six weeks. She had called us before we even completed purchase of the kitten stating that she had been robbed and abandoned by her ex boyfriend and that she needed money to provide for her many young children. She offered to give us the kitten at six weeks at a lower price. Then, after we picked up the kitten she even was trying to throw on us a deal to buy her sick cats at a cheap price as well. Because her home smelled horrible of animal secretions we hurried out her home and nevered purchased anymore of her sick cats. One of the cats she tried to sell us had something oozing out of her eyes which made us nervous and cautious. The very young kitten she sold us had to have a lot of attention since it was taken from its mom at an early age. It even got sick with diarrhea so I had to stay home everyday until it felt comfortable which I don't regret. Now, since I am no longer with my boyfriend I tried to explain to Dixie that the kitten she sold us is in my custody as my service animal and asked Dix if she would send me the kittens Tica papers, she changed her number as well as blocked me from Facebook. Savanah Internet
Author: Shandaken , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Dixie Waite Internet

Sep 09 2016
Bill Korner William Korner, Bill Korner LUTCF CIC, William Korner LUTCF CIC Will sell you on his contacts and experience, you will hire him and he will take your salary and provide no benifit to the company. Palatine Illinois Let's resolve the situation Author: Palatine, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Bill Korner Nationwide