Your Search | quick sell liquidators

Apr 18 2016
Legacy Estate Sales Tracy ThomasAZ Best Estate SalesEric Thomas/Patterns of the Past Antique MallSabrina Howard Do not do business with Tracy Thomas or Legacy Estate Sales. Be warned. San Tan Arizona Author: Tropic, Utah Auction / Liquidators: Legacy Estate Sales San Tan, Arizona

Apr 18 2016
USA QUICK CASH LOANS Kathy Brown SCAM ARTIST! COMPLETELY GOT RIPPED OFF!! BEWARE!! Clearwater, FL 33759 Internet Author: SLIDELL, Louisiana Financial Services: USA QUICK CASH LOANS Internet

Apr 14 2016
EZ auto finance E-Z auto finance Sell Luxury Vehicles which are lemons and dont drive past 2-3 hours of use (transmission failed) marietta Georgia
Let's Look At The Facts Author: marietta, Georgia Auto Dealers: EZ auto finance marietta, Georgia

Apr 14 2016
Zipaway Try Dillon & Joy A fax was sent to my work about vacation packages with prices;so I call and spoke to Dillon . I didn't quite trust them ,So he explained that they buy vacations in bulk directly from hotels,cruises and airlines for cheap and sell back to individuals. I made the purchase and then was ready for the vacation I could not reach a agent, so I got my bank involved to resolve the issues. They finally return my calls after leaving several messages that I need my refund . A agent call back to get me to send the $69 per person activation fees by money order to A1 Travel with another address and that is was my confirmation that they are scamming me coralina sc Author: FLORIDA, Alabama Hotel: Zipaway Try SC

Apr 14 2016
once driven posted my car for sale on craigslist. within 24 hours I was BOMBARDED with calls, VOICEMAILS AND TEXTS!!! they won't stop. even of.the car is sold. they want a huge fee to act like.they will sell your car for. you, ask for.personal info and basically just want to access your money and not sell your car. (I did my research and didn't have to learn the hard way) it's a SCAM!!!!!!!! FLORIDA Nationwide Author: ft lauderdale, Florida Motor Vehicle: once driven Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
Innovatech Designs Quick Extender Pro Refused to refund my money New York New York Author: smithville, Texas Medical Supplies: Innovatech Designs New York, Texas

Apr 13 2016
CenturyLink Centurylink purchased Qwest Corporation in the 90's and I had a lifetime contract with Qwest to have 40 meg of internet for life for 29.95 - Century cancelled that contract and tried to sell me another one. they refused to acknowledge that fact that ther Cancalled my lifetime service and tried to sell me on another plan. There employees admitted they knew about the plan but will not honor it. Colorado Springs colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Internet Services: CenturyLink Internet

Apr 13 2016
Smart Auto / Fishtail This company will make false statements on your credit and sell you a lemon!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: La Mirada , California Car Financing: Smart Auto / Fishtail Las Vegas , Nevada

Apr 13 2016
Desert Finds Desert Finds Liquidators, Mary Ehrhardt Fraud, Inexperience, Deceitful, Cunning, Untrustworthy Mesa Arizona Author: San Tan, Arizona Auction / Liquidators: Desert Finds Mesa, Arizona

Apr 13 2016
Call Center Group GSA Call Center Group-aka GSA: calls businesses to sell services to make applications for GSA contracts. Oldsmar Florida Author: Safety Harbor, Florida Small Business Services: Call Center Group Oldsmar, Florida

Apr 12 2016
overstockart.com overstockart This Chinese sweatshop produces very poor quality reproduction paintings and the abusive lying owner Tom Wang will sell your personal details to spammers. Don't buy from these Chinese thieves. Nationwide Author: Alabama Artist Galleries: overstockart.com Nationwide

Apr 12 2016
Dino Direct sell defective goods and does not refund Hing Kong/China hong kong Author: permata Hijau, Alabama Cameras & Video: Dino Direct Nationwide

Apr 12 2016
Stockton Hyundai Joey Gonzales Did not honor online price and refused to sell to out of state buyers Stockton California Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Dealers: Stockton Hyundai Stockton, California

Apr 12 2016
canvasreplicas.com Canvas Replicas big mistake for me to pay canvasreplicas.com, they sell junk paintings, very bad, even can’t find address on their website Internet Author: Hilton Head Island, South Carolina Artist Galleries: canvasreplicas.com Internet

Apr 11 2016
Spotloan Netloan Requested all of my documents, congratulated me on the loan, and reneged on the 9th day of waiting stating that my bank was not a reputable bank!!! Really?? An armed forces credit union??Maybe that was a blessing in disguise, I dodged a bullet there, it was only 600 measly dollars!! Now if only I can be assured they won't sell my information since they are corrupt and underhanded!! Internet Author: Hnf, California Cash Services: Spotloan Internet

Apr 11 2016
Avalanche Cane Corso Alex I have asked Lee and Kim to help me sell my puppy's. They got 13 puppies from me back in September 2015. Till today I didn't get any money for my puppyies. Per our conversation over the phone they have only one puppy left, they are asking $2500. All oth *** ***** ***  ****** **** 29330
Lee & I have been nothing but a friend to you and your family. Author: Suwanee , Georgia Dog Breeders: Alex

Apr 11 2016
Apple Apple Corporate officeMakers of Macintosh products Warning!!! Apple sell defective merchandise and refuse to provide refund or exchange it. The staff are unethical, dishonest, unprofessional and lack integrity. You've been warned! Cupertino California As... Author: NYC, New York Computer Dealers: Apple Cupertino, California

Apr 11 2016
Modified Engine Rebuilders, Inc. Joseph Daleo ****Warning**** Modified Engine Rebuilders tried to sell us a STOLEN Engine!! Fort Lauderdale Florida Just Not True Author: Modesto, California Auto Parts: Modified Engine Rebuilders, Inc. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 11 2016
Apollo Marketing Apollo Magazine Sales Company A kid from Apollo Marketing stopped by Grandmothers home to sell magazines for the High School so she invited him in after that he claimed to be thirsty however while she went to grab him a glass of water he stole nearly her whole box full of medicine off her coffee table and disappeared. Lincoln, Illinois Nationwide Please remove this report all issues have been resolved Author: Lincoln, Illinois Con Artists: Apollo Marketing Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
Mary Mcclane This company claims to sell hair products. I paid for a product and never got the product. I was blocked by the girl who runs the company and never got a refund for a product I paid for but never got. Internet
Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Liars: Mary Mcclane Internet

Apr 09 2016
Quick Locksmith 247 Bait and Switch company. Nothing more than criminals & thugs. Woodstock Georgia Locksmith Scam Author: Woodstock, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: Quick Locksmith 247 Woodstock, Georgia

Apr 09 2016
Jason Haber/ Homes dirt cheap Lied about the condition of his product to get a sell Miami Florida Author: Massachusetts Real Estate Investing: Jason Haber Miami, Florida

Apr 09 2016
National Auto Division David Porfirio, quick to charge; slow to refund Howell New Jersey Author: Agra, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: National Auto Division Howell, New Jersey

Apr 08 2016
Sell My Time Share Now Alex Lonsdale, Executive Consultant, Sell My Time Share Now A Company of Dishonesty, Non-Transparency, Non-Responsive, Non-Trust Worthy, Liars, Scammers Orlando Florida Author: Hillside, Illinois Resorts: Sell My Time Share Now Internet

Apr 08 2016
automax they sell lemons Arlington Texas Good grief Author: texas creek, Colorado Auto Dealers: automax Arlington, Texas