Your Search | quick sell liquidators

Oct 03 2016
Gjovik Chevy The sales team will say anything to sell you a car. They told us the car had been thoroughly checked by the service department only to have it break down when we got home. They refuse to fix the car without charging us! Buyer beware!! Sandwich Illinois Warranty? Author: Geneva, Illinois Auto Dealers: Gjovik Chevy Sandwich, Illinois

Oct 02 2016
Hank Dean Watkins Glen Guest House This person is a liar and a scam artist do not rent from him or sell a house to him, he owned a scooter rental business in Key West, FL and reportedly scammed customers and employees there Watkins GLEN Burdett Beaver Dams NY Key WEst, FL Nationwide Author: Watkins Glen, New York Internet Fraud: Hank Dean Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
Dana M Conroy She's a Fraud, Rips off Money for own Gain Do not invest or let her try to sell her services Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Customer: Dana M Conroy Indianapolis, Indiana

Oct 01 2016
PCI Auctions Midwest Missouri/Kansas branch Poor shipping with no refund for broken items, terrible customer service, and overcharged taxes... Kansas City Missouri
Author: Wilson, North Carolina Auction / Liquidators: PCI Auctions Midwest Kansas City, Missouri

Oct 01 2016
Wang Gang Made an online purchase, an item no where near the item I ordered arrived. After I complained and requested a refund, I was instructed to sell the item and they would give me 20% compensation SHANGHAISHI SHANGHAI Internet
Author: Glen Iris, Clothing Stores: Wang Gang Internet

Sep 29 2016
Fletcher Realty & Builder Solicitation call came in to sell a 4x4 ad for the Buchholz High School Basketball Program, Gainesville FL Davenport IOWA
Author: Gainesville, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: New Start Media LLC Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Lumber Liquidators DEFECTIVE Warping Wood...even worse customer service. Warranty is a JOKE! indianapolis Indiana
Author: Carmel, Indiana Building Products: Lumber Liquidators indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 29 2016
Cherry Hill Estate Sales and Auctions Lynda Lastinger, Richard Lastinger Beware of Cherry Hill Estate Sales doing business in Georgia Lilburn Georgia Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Auction / Liquidators: Cherry Hill Estate Sales and Auctions Lilburn, Georgia

Sep 28 2016
10:04 PM Diamond Soul, Miriam, and More. Women from other Countries asking me to get with them Really Quick. And Marriage Internet
Answer of Support Team Author: Asheville , North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Internet

Sep 27 2016
07:14 PM They sell Mickey Mouse stuff and I order over a month ago they charged my card haven't received anything. I've emailed numerous times and no response Internet Author: Yoe, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: Internet

Sep 27 2016
Essential Beauty NOW or Eye Rewind They sell Eye Rewind Serum but will refuse to take their product back or issue refunds San Diego California Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Beauty Salons: Essential Beauty NOW San Diego, California

Sep 27 2016
Sell All Cars, LLC Never trust them Plymouth Meeting Pennsylvania Author: Warminster, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Sell All Cars, LLC Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania

Sep 26 2016
Best Buy Hiring Practices Discriminatory - Rampant Age Discrimination Columbus Georgia
More than qualified to sell electronics Author: Columbus, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Columbus, Georgia

Sep 26 2016
Business Innovations Group NMA Tech SolutionsI E Business ConsultingConsult Big sell domain names but never come through with deal just promises of deposit and sale. Want more money for advertising and traffic. Salt Lake City Phoenix UtahArizonia Author: Azle, Texas Work at Home Business: Business Innovations Group Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 25 2016
Veetron on Indigogo Indigogo allows scammer Veetron to sell on their site without fulfillment Internet
Author: San Francisco, California On-Line Business: Veetron Internet

Sep 22 2016
Hoosier Salvage Hoosier Salvage & Liquidators, National Rentals, Bargain Truckloads, Lee Michaels, Michael Back, Michael Fuquay Scam, Fraud, Con Indiana Internet Author: Internet Work at Home: Hoosier Salvage Internet

Sep 22 2016
E Z Auto Finance Inc. Would You Sell Your Mother A Car In This Condition Marietta Georgia
Author: Decatur, Georgia Auto Dealers: E Z Auto Finance Inc. Marietta, Georgia

Sep 21 2016
Beds, Beds, Beds Mattress Outlet They sell defective merchandise and offer unreasonable solutions, they lie and deceive their customers. Orange City and Winter Park Florida
Additional Information Author: Orange City, Florida Mattress Stores: Beds, Beds, Beds Mattress Outlet Orange City , Florida

Sep 17 2016
Susan Coppola Hass Found in MichiganArtful estate sales and staging Takes your items not sold at sale, sells them and refuses to pay you Pontiac Michigan Author: Berkely, Michigan Auction / Liquidators: Susan Coppola Hass Pontiac, Michigan

Sep 17 2016
Susan Coppola Hass Found in MichiganArtful estate sales and staging Failed to pay for items stood post sale, deficient estate sales practices Pontiac , Birmingham, and Bloomfield hills Michigan Author: Royal oak, Michigan Auction / Liquidators: Susan Coppola Hass Pontiac, Michigan

Sep 15 2016
Jack & Rhonda Melton Estate Sales Employee and owner lied to me and took merchandise I was buying from me. Garland Texas Author: Richardson, Texas Auction / Liquidators: Jack & Rhonda Melton Estate Sales Garland, Texas

Sep 15 2016
Moving Relocation Systems LLC Overcharged for my move after the truck was loaded, demanded more than twice the quoted price and I had to pay cash for my belongings or they would sell them at auction Wallington New Jersey Author: Evergreen, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: Moving Relocation Systems LLC Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
12:13 PM Adam Mullikin I contacted this company to sell diabetic supplies. Internet
Author: Brookhaven, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Internet

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Sep 14 2016