Your Search | quik 2 sell auctions

May 31 2016
Usa legal resource Usa legal resource Usa legal resource charges your card during your 7 day free trial they also added about $5 of hidden fees then you can email them and call them for 2 or 3 months straight and they will continue to Bill your credit card even though they have told you on the phone and through emails that you are cancelled they are 100% skam I cannot get rid of them then they raise their rates from 19.95 to 35.95 I need a lawyer to get rid of these fake lawyer resource scam people. Please go through anyone else in the world. Nationwide Author: Somers Point, New Jersey Attorneys & Legal Services: Usa legal resource Nationwide

May 31 2016
Columbus Bank Be aware of the company called Columbus Bank it's not Columbus Bank trust its a ripoff they are suppose to be a loan company they will tell you that you qualify for a 2 or up to 6,000 dollars they tell you it will be transfers right then sounds like they are Indians Columbus GA Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Banks: Columbus Bank Internet

3, Report #520776

May 31 2016
The Airline Academy Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: The Airline Academy is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe company to conduct business with. The Airline Academy’s goal is to prepare each graduate with the competitive edge to 1) Obtain an interview 2) Be hired 3) Pass the airlines in-house training, and 4) Obtain upward mobility.*UPDATE: The Airline Academy pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. The Airline Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Same Story, Different Decade!! Author: , Nationwide Airline Personnel: Trade Schools: The Airline Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Airline Academy has been recognized as one of the finest aviation training facilities in the world. The Airline Academy trains at the Daytona Beach International Airport by carefully selected instructors. The Airline Academy focuses on the students and provides the most comprehensive training available. Daytona Beach, Florida

May 31 2016
puppyfind.com Allowed a woman to sell stolen property even though they had an attorneys letter to stop Internet Author: New York Dog Breeders: www.puppyfind.com Internet

May 31 2016
First Team Chevrolet Does not value their customers and the customers safety -Sold a lemon which caused me 2 accidents Hampton Virginia Author: VA Beach, Virginia Auto Dealer Repairs: First Team Chevrolet Hampton, Virginia

May 31 2016
Jewelry Design Concepts Not sure, the agent I spoke to said, they have 100 stores that sell jewelry, clothes, etc Shelby(0207 ID #), the agent I spoke to said, I had free gift, a necklace, also $1000 in grocery coupons, that you can only apply $1 -$7 at a time, she asked which Debit/Credit card I want to use, I didn't want to use my cards Melbourne Florida Author: Calumet City, Illinois Jewelry Stores: Jewelry Design Concepts Melbourne, Florida

May 30 2016
shadow hawk flashlights went to site to purchase one flashlight only after entering my debit card number when I entered the three code numbers on back they not only took the money off my card but also own their own chose to sell me a item I did not want and took the money out of my account san diego California Author: las vegas, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: shadow hawk flashlights san diego, California

May 29 2016
simply fabo i ordered 2 green bay packer flags and got ripped off Author: perrysburg, Ohio Sporting-good Manufactures: simply fabo internet

May 29 2016
John Suarez & Associates,LLC Made us homeless cause no one will let us rent a home or apartment cause John lied on our Rental history that we we're late on our Rent each month, but I have all my receipt showing that it ONLY take 2 to 3 business days to reach john office. Our Rent due on the 5th of each month but John Accounting deposit the mony Orders or checks in the account 3 to 5 days later. Marietta Georgia Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Realtors: John Suarez & Associates,LLC Marietta, Georgia

May 29 2016
Amber Carrigeer Amber Carrigeer attempting to sell a Pink 2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport Using Fake Ebay Motors Domain Omaha Nebraska
Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Motor Vehicle: Amber Carrigeer Omaha, Nebraska

May 28 2016
Renue derma This was a ripoff. I ordered the trial size and cancelled in 2 weeks. They still billed my account $95. Menomonie WISCONSIN Author: Menomonie, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Renue derma Internet

May 28 2016
Garcinia scam will charge card 2 weeks later Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia Internet

May 28 2016
M Everything They sell Products which they dont have and steel your money! It is a fake Website! West Yorkshire Internet
Author: Munich, Alabama Clothing Stores: M Everything Internet

May 27 2016
Ray Reynolds & Associates Dana Ray Reynolds Ray Reynolds was arrested on October 14 2010 Case # 2:09-cr-0167-ahm-1 on 3 felony counts, his trial date is May 11th 2010 US district court Los Angeles ~ address 312 North Spring Street Los Angele, C huntinton Beach , California
Dana Ray Reynolds Sentencing Author: Huntinton beach y, California Seminar Programs: Ray Reynolds and Associates – Is now a Verified TRUSTED Business huntinton Beach, California

May 27 2016
SHEREE FERGUSON SHEREE FERGUSON IS A FRAUD DULUTH Georgia Author: Houston, Texas Auctions: SHEREE FERGUSON DULUTH, Georgia

May 26 2016
Sell Your Cell TOTAL SCAM! Received a quote of $800.00 then a quote of $80.00 Reno Nevada
Author: Colfax, Iowa Telephones: Sell Your Sale Reno, Nevada

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 26 2016
Iceberg cups Ordered a pink yeti 30 oz tumbler and stainless steal straws on Apr 8, 2016 and got a confirmation email stating that it was on backorder for 2-3 weeks but never got what I ordered. They took $52.97 out of my account. Internet Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Kitchens: Iceberg cups Internet

May 26 2016
SinglePlatform/Constant Contact Hard sell that doesn't stop. Will talk you into and then out of doing business with them. New York City Nationwide Author: Des Moines, Iowa Internet Marketing Companies: SinglePlatform/Constant Contact Nationwide

May 26 2016
Boston Pos Aldelo POS Aldelo Pos will sell you a Pos and then will not support when issues arise Pleasanton, California Nationwide Author: Providence, Rhode Island Computer Dealers: Aldelo Pos Nationwide

May 25 2016
Lowes 3800 Aramingo Ave Philadelphia #2732 Paid cash at register and idiots confiscate 2 bags of concrete out of my truck! Philadelphia Pennsylvania
In response to question. Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Building Products: Lowes Aramingo Ave Philadelphia Nationwide

May 25 2016
Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., s****.
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Business Consulting: Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., SEO by Nerds, leadgeneratorsusa.com, Producers Alliance Group Internet

May 25 2016
North Carolina farm bureau mutual insurance Zack Orton & secretarial staff Signed auto cancellation on 4/4/16 staff put 4/1/16 cancellation It lapsed policy 3 days and dmv charged us $100 for 2 vehicles Murphy North Carolina Author: Murphy, North Carolina Insurance Companies: North Carolina farm bureau mutual insurance Murphy , North Carolina

May 25 2016
Plymouth Direct re: Spray Perfect Product Product back ordered 2 months, cancelled order, charged anyhow Montgomeryville PA Author: Thousand Oaks, California Beauty Products: Plymouth Direct re: Spray Perfect Product PA

May 24 2016
Diamond's Poodles Stole my photos from my business so they can sell puppies over the internet and scam buyers. Internet Author: Decorah, Iowa Internet Fraud: Diamond's Poodles Internet