Your Search | quik 2 sell auctions

Jan 19 2017
dodge enterprises inc they put a lean on my truck and i have moved to missouri and i cant sell my truck with this lean on it this has been going on since 1996 so i need trade this truck in.  jacksonville Florida Right to Offset Author: licking , Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: dodge enterprises inc jacksonville, Florida

Jan 19 2017
Discount Hobbies Scorediscount.comHobbies Discount TeamBrad (The Shipping Guy)@HobbiesDiscount Order the Shark and Nemo remote control fish on 12/11 for 79.90 and it was taken out of my account on 12/12/2016. I received an email on December 20,2016 stating Your product should be arriving within the next 1-2 weeks. I have the email in my don't deletes. I have replied to this email 7 times with no response! Now I just want my money back! Author: Waynesville, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Discount Hobbies Internet

Jan 18 2017
Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY Brandi Alston Someone called to tell me the att. would call me in 2 hours. She called and said I needed the info I recieved in the mail. When I didn't have it, she gave me the number to the gaming commisioner's office. She called back and wanted me to pay the taxes on my $500,000.00 prize that I am to get on Friday. He said Albany, New York Author: Bremen, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY New York

Jan 18 2017
magic tracks paid for 2 sets and only got one---$51.97 from account las vegas Nevada Author: midland, Texas Credit Card Fraud: magic tracks las vegas, Nevada

Jan 18 2017
Heatworks X1 Tankless water heater Unit Flooded my Garage 2 weeks after installation Charleston South Caroline Author: Tempe, Arizona Plumbing: Heatworks X1 Tankless water heater Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 17 2017
Camping and fishing outlet I purchased 2 yeti rambler cups from them on 8/30/16 they never mailed me my cups I have emailed them 40 times they have told me in 6 emails they will refund my money and never have Ripoff Seattle Washington Internet Author: Jackson, Michigan Sporting-good Manufactures: Camping and fishing outlet Internet

Jan 17 2017
High Class Universe On 12/1/2016 , I placed an order for 2 The world's cutest dog coin bank money box, and never received them. My credit card was charged. My order# is 19628.  Los Angeles Internet Author: gloucester city, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 17 2017
Vom Dreifke Shepherds Gayle Dale sell Unhealthy Dogs - heartworms, hookworms, hip dysplasia, elbow dysplasia, bad temperaments, anxiety, lied about the dog McKenney Virginia Response Author: McKenney, Virginia Dog Breeders: Vom Dreifke Shepherds McKenney, Virginia

Jan 17 2017
Roto Rooter Plumbing Roto Rooter Restoration This company is starting a new division in water restoration and they are hiring sales people to sell jobs as their plumbers fix the broken pipes. They tell their sales people that they will get a commision and a referral of 3% of what ever the jobs sale for but they don't pay the commision. Beware of this company they will rip you off they own me for unpaid commisions and unpaid regular salary Cincinnati Ohio Author: west chester, Ohio Consumer Services: Roto Rooter Plumbing Cincinnati, Ohio

Jan 16 2017
ebay seller bmrtrans56 drecrege0 mcardinals1 jillianss02 these sellers sell fake team signed Clemson Tigers football, jersey, helmet Internet
This author is a joke Author: Georgia Sports Cards & Memorabilia: ebay seller bmrtrans56 drecrege0 mcardinals1 jillianss02 Internet

Jan 16 2017
2 Day Trans LLC Ben - DispatcherSuad Alagic - idiot truck driver Bait and Switch - Holds your car hostage - tries to charge extra fees by playing games Caledonia Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Transporters: 2 Day Trans LLC Caledonia, Michigan

Jan 16 2017
Hair 2 dye 4 #hair to dye 4 #hair to dye for #winnipeg salon Ruined hair Winnipeg Manitoba Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Hair Salons: Hair 2 dye 4 Winnipeg, Manitoba

Jan 16 2017
Charlie's Project -Legging for a Cause Never received leggings, after 2 months & 3 emails got a refund. Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California Clothing Stores: Charlie's Project -Legging for a Cause Internet

Jan 16 2017
Jimco Roofing aka James at Jimco 2 yr &6 follow up repairs and it STILL LEAKS Mansfield Texas
Author: Ft worth, Texas Home Improvements: Jimco Roofing Mansfield, Texas

Jan 15 2017
2 Brothers Floor Coverings Travis Rice Con Artists and Incompetent. They will take your deposit and not complete the work. Hire someone else. Ft. Collins Colorado Author: Ft. Collins, Colorado Carpet & Tile Installers: 2 Brothers Floor Coverings Ft. Collins, Colorado

Jan 15 2017
Yuguang Liu Presented themselves as Longchamp Outlet. Sent me a poor quality imitation of 2 bags ordered. Had no bill in their name. Shanghai China Author: Wilmette, Illinois Computer Mail Order: Yuguang Liu

Jan 15 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma I ordered my mother a t-shirt from this company almost 2 months ago. I have wrote them numerous times about my order.  Internet
Author: Wahiawa , Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 14 2017
LegoMug Rip off!! I ordered 2 mugs a month ago....I was charged and notified a shipping label had been made. That is the last communication I have received. According to tracking info, my order never left the warehouse. No response to 4 inquires. NY MC19310 was part of bank deposit info internet Author: Bloomfield, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: LegoMug Internet

Jan 14 2017
Hair 2 dye 4 Botched bleach job Winnipeg Manitoba Author: Winnipeg , Manitoba Hair Salons: Hair 2 dye 4 Winnipeg, Manitoba

Jan 14 2017
Renew Revitalize Skin Serum (AKA) skinbychristie.com/serum/ skinbychristie.com/serum/This is a Scam! The website I ordered from said it was ONLY a $4.99 shipping charge for a trial of Renew & Revitalize. I recieved these samples within 2 days. I looked online today (4 days later) and saw all the scam r DR. OZ's & Christie Brinkley EYE SERUM Bills hit SCAM! People Need to STOP THIS COMPANY! 2017 The Person I spoke with said he was in Maine? It's www.skin Internet Author: Rochester, New York Eye Care: Renew Revitalize Skin Serum (AKA) http://www.skinbychristie.com/serum/ Internet

Jan 13 2017
coachmaxstore.com I was sold 2 fake Coach products and they no way to get my money back. Cheng Mei Feng No#24 Internet
Author: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee Liars: coachmaxstore.com Internet

Jan 13 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Charged my credit card for 2 personalized shirts on Nov 20, 2016. As of Jan 13, 2017 no shirts, no contact and a number that doesn't work. Internet Author: Simpsonville , South Carolina Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 13 2017
Salvageworld.net Insurance auctions LLC Tied to ezautoauction.com Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Leavenworth, Kansas Auto Dealers: Salvageworld.net Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 13 2017
Rescuersclub.org I placed an order on 12/17/16 and I never received the order. I sent 2 emails to this organization and no one replied. Internet Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Animal Shelters: Rescuersclub.org Internet