Your Search | quik 2 sell auctions

Oct 04 2015
Zegris Wheel Website claiming to sell the newly popular self balancing scooters Shenzhen Internet
Author: Columbia, Missouri Sporting Goods: Zegris Wheel Internet

Oct 03 2015
Tire Rack TireRack.Com Tire Rack intentionally does not fully describe the products that they sell. South Bend Indiana Author: Hyde Park, Utah Auto Parts: Tire Rack South Bend, Indiana

Oct 02 2015
Towerpoint Capital Towerpoint Scammed by Towerpoint to sell my property under valued Atlanta Georgia Author: Orchatta, California Real Estate Investing: Towerpoint Capital Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 02 2015
Rust Consulting LLC Takes years to pay and keeps promising to pay and then retracts at the deadline...2 years 5 promises Faribault Minnesota Author: Gallifrey, Saskatchewan Liars: Rust Consulting LLC Faribault , Minnesota

Oct 02 2015
Simmons First National Bank Simmons First, Simmons Bank Charged over $5000 in fees in just 2 yrs.. Or an average of $210.00 per month... For a checking acct. Pine Bluff Nationwide, Arkansas $5000 is not acceptable. Author: Springdale, Arkansas Banks: Simmons First National Bank Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
US Auto Ltd Fradulent car dealer. Sell junkies to buyers. Can't believe they are still in business Pompano beach Florida I Shake My Head! Author: Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: US Auto Ltd Pompano beach, Florida

Oct 01 2015
Jerry Lewis Auto's I bought a car 2 1/2 months ago now the transmission went out they want me to pay for it!! I am so Angry! I trusted these people in GOOD FAITH!! Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Murfreesboro , Tennessee Auto Dealers: Jerry Lewis Auto's Murfreesboro , Tennessee

Oct 01 2015
05:55 PM Went to site to sell a gift card, and entered info to get a quote. Froze up and never gave me a quote. When I tried the site later that day...and now... It won't connect. It appears to be gone. I tried to use my itunes gift card and it's been redeemed. They stole my card! Internet Author: Massachusetts On-Line Business: Internet

Oct 01 2015
OMGTechHelp This company is located in Delray Beach, FLI went on to renew my software contract with them and got a disconnected number. When trying to update my antivirus it did not? Oct. 2, 2015 is my renewal date and I now see they were not in business since Nov o Thought I was provided with a year's worth of software antivirus support renewal date October 2, 2015. Paid for one year and just found out this compamy has been out of business since last November 2014! Delray Beach Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Software: OMGTechHelp Delray Beach, Florida

Oct 01 2015
Doggy Doggy Gave my dog a skin infection that caused bleeding all over her body for 2 weeks little neck New York Author: great neck, New York Animal Services: doggy doggy little neck, New York

Oct 01 2015
Biopro Chemicals Co., Ltd. TOOK MY FUNDS, GAVE FAKE TRACING NUMBER, NOTHING NOW FOR 2 WEEKS shanghai update Author: New York Drug Manufacturers: Biopro Chemicals Co., Ltd. Internet

Sep 30 2015
Game Insight Wont Respond To Request. Promised Answer In 5 days: No answer, won't respond to multiple emails Internet Just my 2 cents Author: Seattle, Washington Software: Game Insight Internet

Sep 30 2015
Sleepers in Seattle Savvy HomeSavvy White Glove Delivery did over $1400 in damage my yard and home, damaged the sofa,and they never responded to complaints until almost 2 months after I filed credit card dispute Seattle Internet Author: Sparks, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: Sleepers in Seattle Internet

Sep 30 2015
Myra Soto via Ebay Ebay, Myra Soto Burbank Internet Author: Burbank, California Auctions: Ebay Internet

Sep 30 2015
Mojo Global Steve Halverson Steve Halverson sold me software to send out 100 letters a day to Linkedin prospects and it only worked about 2 weeks Scottsdale Internet
This was a mistake and is 100% corrected Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Mojo Global Internet
16, Report #1101911

Sep 29 2015
Carden Family Auction Service Terrible company, broken items, would not reply! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! Amsterdam New York
I am also a victim so this guy is NOT the only one. Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Auctions: Carden Family Auction Service Amsterdam, New York

Sep 29 2015
Welldone auto Sell & sold me a foreign lemon Winston Salem Nc Guess What? Author: Nc, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Welldone auto

Sep 29 2015
Carden Family Auction Carden Family Auctions Service Sold Fraudent items, mainly jewellery and precious stones that were FAKE! New York New York Author: Lincoln, Other Auctions: Carden Family Auction New York, New York

Sep 29 2015
Dallas Pro Web Toby Lee Wilson Complete fraud. Paypal knew it from the get go. They decided to hold payment for 2 days due to all the red flags. Then he called me freaking out and I knew something was up. Then I researched him and found out this is a regular occurence in all transactions with him. Complete b******* artist. Whitesboro Texas Author: Richardson, Texas Computer Programmers: Dallas Pro Web Whitesboro, Texas

Sep 28 2015
The Cincinnati Insurance Company / Nederveld The Cincinnati Insurance Company (NAIC #10677), domiciled in OhioCCC The Cincinnati Casualty Company (NAIC #28665), domiciled in OhioCID The Cincinnati Indemnity Company (NAIC #2 Insurance Fraud / SCAM Company / Regulatory Violations of Federal Consumer Financial Protections Fairfield Ohio CINCINNATI INSURANCE IS A SCAM / PONZI SCHEME Author: Adena, Ohio Insurance Companies: The Cincinnati Insurance Company / Nederveld Fairfield, Ohio

Sep 28 2015
4Team Software 4 Team, Synch 2 This software is a SCAM - doesn't work, won't refund New York New York Author: Mississauga, Unusual Rip-Off: 4Team Software

Sep 28 2015
American Gold Label We got charged again 4 days after purchase. The salesman even made 2 imprints of our cc we are told. Clayton North Carolina Author: Clayton, North Carolina Door to Door Sales: American Gold Label North Carolina

Sep 28 2015
Tom Stokes Sports Plus Chicago Tom Stokes aggressively tried to sell me on marketing my business - thank you Rip Off Report I did not buy into his scam! Chicago Internet I have never been to a restaurant selling advertising especially for trade on food? Author: Bolingbrook, Illinois Producers: Tom Stokes Internet

Sep 27 2015
J. Levine Auction and Appraisal Screws People Out of Their Money and Valuables Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auctions: J. Levine Auction and Appraisal Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 27 2015
Western Asset Reserve Scammed and lied to! Henderson Nevada Author: Goshen, Indiana Auctions: Western Asset Reserve Henderson, Nevada