QUIK 2 SELL AUCTIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: quik 2 sell auctions
There may be more reports for "quik 2 sell auctions"
For more results perform a general search for "quik 2 sell auctions"
Showing 1-25 of 24,667 Found Reports For more specific results for "quik 2 sell auctions"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 27 2017
Atlanta quality singled This business is a total scam. I saw an ad for this on Face BoI paid a lot of money (non refundable of course) for a non-existent dating service. I am truly sad and disappointed and feel victimized by this company. Buyer beware! There is a hard sell and a rosy picture painted in order to scam you of your money. Run away as quickly as possible! Atlanta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Dating Services: Atlanta quality singled Atlanta , Georgia

Mar 27 2017
Magneticphonecable I order 2 magnetic cables in Feb. And i still haven't received them, i emailed. 3 times with no result i call the DHL Company that supposed. to be delivered them. through regular. USP. Service. And DHL told me that last trace they had. was March. 10l(k Internet Author: kenner, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Magneticphonecable Internet

Mar 26 2017
benntech.co.uk benntech I placed an order of a Burberry handbag. It took nearly 2 months to arrive. But the bag sent to me looks nothing like the one shown on the website!! The colour is different. The design is wrong. Don't waste your money. It is not even a fake designer website, because fake designer will look similar to the real thing. This handbag does NOT even look remotely the same to the one I ordered. Internet
Author: London, Clothing Stores: benntech.co.uk Internet

Mar 26 2017
onlinecarreport.com deceptive Internet Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Auctions: onlinecarreport.com Internet

Mar 25 2017
Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Right Choice Pools & Spas is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Matt Barrass & his team is always implemented strategic changes & improvements ensuring successful projects.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Right Choice Pools pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Right Choice Pools recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Matt Barrass' horrible track record DOES speak for itself Author: Boca Raton, Florida Pool Services: Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Right Choice Pools & Spas, Inc. is a High Quality custom swimming pool contractor. Right Choice Pools State of Florida swimming pool contractor’s license, custom builder residential swimming pools & remodel both residential & commercial swimming pools. Right Choice Pools & Spas over 15 years of experience swimming pool industry, over 50 years of experience in the construction industry in South Florida. Coral Springs, Florida

Mar 25 2017
Disbursement and fulfillment Send official looking letter asking for $12.99. To win 2 million. Scam if i win that much take the fee out my winnings no phone number no e mail on the letter they should get mail fraud Kansas city Kansas Author: Tampa, Florida Federal Government: Disbursement and fulfillment Kansas city, Kansas

Mar 25 2017
Mallygirl LLC BEAUTY VisionsLLC Responded to QVC infomercial for skin care for $9.95 after requsite 2 weeks my debit(visa) was charged an additional $89.95 Baltimore, Maryland Author: Pleasant Hill, Oregon Skin Care: Mallygirl LLC Baltimore, Maryland

Mar 22 2017
James Gang Royal Mini Pigs James Gang Royal Dandies, Malisa James, Benjamin James, Melissa James, Malisa Wilson, Malisa Sculz, Malisa Schulz, Royal Mini Pigs Money Hungry Criminal Pig Breeder That Will Stop At Nothing To Sell A Pig Or Get Ahead Lying Deceptive Bloomfield Indiana
Glad I googled first Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Animal Services: James Gang Royal Mini Pigs Bloomfield, Indiana

Mar 22 2017
storagetreasures.com storage battles, storage treasures Scam,crooked,class action law suit scottsdale Internet Arizona Author: Hopewell Junction, New York Auctions: storagetreasures.com Internet

Mar 22 2017
Namora Trading & Khaled Ahmed Beirat , Khaled Beirat ,khaled ahmad beirat is a convicted felon, served in Illinois department of corrections 2 terms burbank illinois ,cook county Illinois
Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Credit Services: Namora Trading & Khaled Ahmed Beirat Bridgeview, Illinois

Mar 22 2017
Vlamorous Skin Cream They say a free trial, but 2 weeks later I am charged $97.00 because I did not send it back. No where in the ad or in any follow up emails is it stated it is only a 14 day trial. They are a bunch of thieves. Internet Author: Carrollton, Texas Beauty Products: Vlamorous Skin Cream Internet

Mar 21 2017
Red bull Red bull and energy drinks Sent 2 checks at different times to get my car wrapped for red bull checks did not clear and I was charged for them this is a big scam Red bull Texas TYG AND JIM PILE ON LIKE THE BULLIES THEY ARE Author: Irwin, Pennsylvania Auto Advertising Services: Red bull Alabama

Mar 20 2017
Empire Beauty School The hair design school teaching wrong curriculum, i have taken state bored written 2 times and have failed due to not being teached the right things florence Nationwide Author: orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: Empire Beauty School Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Legit Traffic Promised a report by Mar 2, 2017. Never received. Unknown Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Computer Fraud: Legit Traffic Internet

Mar 18 2017
silverleaf resort oak n spruce, lee, mass. said I could sell it for more money and that they would help me to sell my timeshare lee Massachusetts Author: woonsocket, Rhode Island Resorts: silverleaf resort lee, Massachusetts

Mar 18 2017
HydraMatrix IsraelEstherAshley Requested two (2) samples to use for 30 days, if not satisfied return for full refund. I was not satisfied I called within 30 days to return the items. They issued two item numbers to return the items. I followed the instructions they gave me and marked each package with the item number on the outside. Mailed, and it was received at their destination. They had charged me $88.96. They ONLY gave me credit for $44.00 on 1/1917. I have called on three occasions, they always say that it will be report to higher management for the rest of the refund and it will take 2-5 days. That I will get an email. Today is March 18, 2917. I have not received any email nor a refund for the balance of the $88.96. Emeryville California Author: Riverview , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: HydraMatrix Emeryville, California

Mar 18 2017
Low Milage parts i had order 2 front sturts assembly and reive one but paid for two still dont have 2nd one yetplus it leaked oil out of strut Internet Author: mokane, Missouri Car Parts & Accessories: Low Milage parts Internet

Mar 18 2017
Revive face cream Amway clear Tallanstown I was asked 2 try sample for free just pay shipping around 8.00 now my account charged 154.00 Internet Internet Author: Glenwood, New Brunswick Skin Care: Revive face cream Internet

Mar 17 2017
North hills auto sale and lsg I paid off my car more than 2 years ago and i got the title but i lost it i tried getting a copy of my tittle to the DMV but it appears that it has a lienhold by the dealer . My car completely broke down im trying to sell it or junk it but i can't cause of the lienhold it has. Is there away to get a copy of the tittle . North hills California Author: Newhall, California Auto Dealers: North hills auto sale and lsg North hills, California

Mar 17 2017
Arise Mobility Wolverhampton Rip Off Britain at its worse! Rip off Britain at its worse. This company visited my elderly nextdoor neighbour yesterday. She was shaking after the salesman left. 2 hours of pressure to buy a bed that cost over £3000 and she did not need. Then she gets a call later offering the same product from the same company much cheaper. This company should be closed down! Wolverhampton UK UK Author: Slough, Alabama Home HealthCare: Arise Mobility Wolverhampton Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
LightningCreme Lightning Lemon Creme Hi, I purchased two-2- products from this website on March 1st with confirmation #1465 & it's been at least well over 16 days & I still haven't received what I purchased. I reviewed the shipping details which stated the average time to receive it. Very odd...I think this is a scam because it shouldn't take this long for a product to arrive. It didn't have a tracking on it. So, that let's me know this is a fake page someone created to scam & steal. I spent a total of $38.00 USD, plus the shipping & handling that I want back. Fort Worth Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: LightningCreme Internet

Mar 16 2017
YouthRenew Product didn't work & was charged $89.00 x 2 Claimed the big star use product-they can afford it! I can't Internet Author: Faribault, Minnesota Skin Care: YouthRenew Internet

Mar 16 2017
Peoplefinders.com I cancelled subscription 1 month in, after that - I was billed for 2 years of service! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Business: Peoplefinders.com Internet

Mar 16 2017
Merrick Products Ordered Donald Coins in January. Received email 2/18/17 coins were sent. Not received 3/16/17 Internet Author: Green Castle, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: Merrick Products Internet

25, Report #1362018

Mar 15 2017
Neofill LLC BEWARE! BLAME SHIFTING CO WHO SELL BARTER AIR TIME FOR GOODS AND SERVICES Hartville Ohio Author: Orlando, Florida Sales People: Neofill LLC Hartville, Ohio