QUIK 2 SELL AUCTIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: quik 2 sell auctions
There may be more specific results for "quik 2 sell auctions"
For more specific results for "quik 2 sell auctions"
Showing 1-25 of 24,999 Found Reports For more specific results for "quik 2 sell auctions"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
Vehicle Service Department I paid $2800 dollars for this warranty on 6/2/2017. I called Vehicle Service Department the next day to cancel my contract. They agreed to reimburse me but I never received it. I have called several times since but no one ever answers the phone. The Phone Number is:800-810-3981. Shreveport Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Auto Warranty: vehicle service department Shreveport, Louisiana

Jun 23 2017
www.bestnewtrends.com First the only reason why im doing this is too help people in the future by getting ripped off i bought two items from this company one items took 2 months and a half to get the other product i bought i never got and the owner of this company Andy never g Scam nver buy from them Ottawa Internet Author: Ottawa, Wyoming Liars: www.bestnewtrends.com Internet

Jun 23 2017
bank of america risk department the 2 nms i cgt thr were chris i spk to wed am and roxanne i spk to thrsd am i am a victim of gang stalking of the sort where gangs are backed by establishment and law enforcement--- Nationwide Author: west hollywood, California Banks: bank of america risk department Nationwide

Jun 23 2017
Worldwide Travel Services Inc. I bought 2 plane tickets to Bangladesh from them for $875 each. They gave me the receipt and reservation confirmation. Now they are gone and can't find them anywhere. Jackson Heights New York Author: Jamaica, New York Travel Agencies: Worldwide Travel Services Inc. Jackson Heights, New York

Jun 23 2017
NeuLift Skin Care NeuLift RIP OFF! Walgreen's site. NeuLift pop-up appears. Want to try this cream for $5.99 with your order today? Sure, I do. NEXT thing you know you're getting billed $91.90 x 2=$183.80 EVERY MONTH and they DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS! STAY AWAY! Fountain Valley California Author: Chicago, Illinois Skin Care: NeuLift Skin Care Fountain Valley, California

Jun 23 2017
Rudy L Kusuma – Team NuVision – RE/MAX Titanium TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Rudy L Kusuma | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust.  Team NuVision simple explanation is that they built a team of professionals to help us be in 10 places at once, and therefore greatly enhance the quality of service we can deliver to their clients. Team NuVision – Rudy Kusuma’s client's homes sell for more money in less time! The team at Team NuVision sells a lot of homes, have extensive home selling experience that puts more money in client's pockets.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma is a full-service real estate brokerage team with a two word mission statement – “Clients First.” Rudy L Kusuma practices what he feels is the future of real-estate, the client is kept at the center of the transaction and provided with an expert at each step of the real estate process. Team NuVision – Rudy L Kusuma puts clients first. Rosemead, California

Jun 23 2017
Swap.com Never Sell on Swap.com Bolingbrook Illinois Author: Douglas, Georgia Computer Stores: Swap.com Internet

Jun 22 2017
Dermifi/Rejuven8 Skin Fresh 2 Day Total Ripoff..... Charges on Credit Card San Diego New Jersey Author: freehold, New Jersey Skin Care: Dermifi/Rejuven8 San Diego, New Jersey

Jun 22 2017
Ultra health- absolute fit Pure natural GarciNia cambogia Ordered trial offer for 5.95 and 4.95 I had done 2 different ones and hadn't received one.  Norcross Internet, GA. Author: Pasco, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Ultra health- absolute fit Internet

Jun 21 2017
Rudy L Kusuma – Team Nuvision – RE/MAX Titanium Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Team NuVision – Rudy Kusuma’s client's homes sell for more money in less time! The team at Team NuVision sells a lot of homes, have extensive home selling experience that puts more money in client's pockets.*UPDATE: Rudy L Kusuma – Team Nuvision – RE/MAX Titanium pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Rudy L Kusuma – Team Nuvision – RE/MAX Titanium recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Rudy it was very nice talking to you Author: Arcadia, California Real Estate Services: Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma is a full-service real estate brokerage team with a two word mission statement – “Clients First.” Rudy L Kusuma practices what he feels is the future of real-estate, the client is kept at the center of the transaction and provided with an expert at each step of the real estate process. Team NuVision – Rudy L Kusuma puts clients first. Rosemead, California

Jun 21 2017
Avast Internet Security The ticket ID for your record is: 845147-This concerns Ticket #838596,The amt. of $79.99 withdrew from my bank acct. on 5/26/2017, Serial #454384155 & another charge of $83.19 on 6/2/2017, Serial #440844287. I want the refunds returned back to me! Pisgah Alabama
Author: Pisgah, Alabama Computer Software: Avast Internet Security Alabama

Jun 21 2017
Paramount Properties Pros Contact: Amy Meyers Agreement to Market Time Share Proeerty, Paid $2995. for Agreement Dated 2/2017 Orlando Florida Author: Leesville, Louisiana Realtors: Paramount Properties Pros Orlando, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Healthy Living Now / Got Healthy Kept charging for 2 shipments and only get one totally $187.36 and would not cancel my account Akron Ohio Author: Bristol, New Hampshire Weightloss Programs: Healthy Living Now / Got Healthy Akron, Ohio

Jun 20 2017
Grand Mayan , Ventas Riveria Maya SA de CV, My Preferred Travels Ltd We have a 5 year contract to sell 4 weeks per year at $2,600 each week totaling $10,400 a year signed 9/8/13. To date we havere cieved nothing nor can I get any information about our 20 weeks. Puerto Vallarta, CP Author: Mead, Washington Hotel: Grand

Jun 19 2017
Elegant Schnauzers Carlson, Mike, Mike Carlson This company says that they sell Miniature and toy Schnauzers, but it's a Scam, they take $800.00 and give nothing! Internet Author: New York Pet Shops & Supplies: Elegant Schnauzers Internet

Jun 19 2017
ANTIAGE, AGEFREEYESSERUM Advertised free trial for cost of shipping $4.95 for L'ETOILE face cream and $5.95 for Illustra eye serum. On 4/20/2017 my credit card had charge from ANTIAGE for 2 charges; 1.98 and 4.98. Also a charge from FLI*AGEFREEEYESERUM for $5.96. On 05/06/2017 My credit card was charged from ANTIAGE -$98.09. On 5/08/17 My credit card was charged from FLI*AGEFREEYESSERUM- $89. 29. There was NO information about paying the full price after a certain number of days nor was the final price of these products displayed. When I called, the original phone number for ANTIAGE was no longer in service. The number for the eyeserum worked but the customer service rep told me to call 888* 346-2258 if I change my mind about receiving monthly shipments. Los Angeles California Author: Chandler, Arizona Skin Care: Los Angeles , California

Jun 19 2017
Notary Spot Has owed me payment for 2 signings since August 2016. Will not return calls or emails. I am in Virginia. seabrook Texas Author: Yorktown, Virginia Notary: Notary Spot seabrook, Texas

Jun 19 2017
HP HP Support I call for help I was given a price of $52.99 when he could not help he sent me to a 2nd Rep. who got into my Computer who said I needed a USB sent to me for $50.00. I said no cancel I would not pay more. I was then told my $52.99 would not be refunded because they got INTO MY COMPUTER Internet Ta Da Not a Professional Response Author: Landenberg, Pennsylvania Financial Services: HP Internet

Jun 19 2017
Erotic monkey Erotic monkey has not removed my account for the past 2 weeks i have asked nomurous times. Im under kandylious on the site. I would love to have my ad removed because i have gotten a better job and dont want this screwing it up on me. Internet Author: Lanoka harbor, New Jersey Strippers & Dancers: Erotic monkey Internet

Jun 18 2017
2-10 Homeowners Warranty 2-10 Homeowners Warranty Aurora Colorado Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Consumer Services: 2-10 Homeowners Warranty Aurora, Colorado

Jun 18 2017
Amanda Bennsson Amanda Benson Posted a Tahoe for 2 k saying husband dies she would pay shipping from Florida Internet
Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: Amanda Bennsson Internet

Jun 18 2017
Tim Hortons Manager, supervisor and 2-3 co workers Manager is shady, sipervisor is the manager niece and my co workers are followers Buffalo New York Author: Buffalo, New York Bake Shops: Tim Hortons Buffalo, New York

Jun 18 2017
P.S.T Computers Fort Lauderdale RIPOFF, PST Computers in. Fort. Lauderdale IS A RIPOFF! We took my iPad to PST computers for repair. THEY CHARGED ME $90.00 IN ADVANCE. They had it 2 days, and we paid $80 EXTRA because PST said it needed an LCD display. The day after we picked it u RIPOFF RIPOFF RIPOFF P.S.T. COMPUTERS Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort lauderdale, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: P.S.T Computers Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Jun 18 2017
BITGROW INVESTMENTS LIMITED bitgrow.biz bit grow with roi of 7%fr lifelong 126c Elgin Crescent, London, United Kingdom, W11 2 126c Elgin Crescent, London, United Kingdom
Author: davanagere, Alabama Financial Services: BITGROW INVESTMENTS LIMITED

Jun 18 2017
pistolaccents wont respond back to my order for 2 lone wolf 40 s&w compensators peekskill New York Author: traverse city, Michigan Guns & Ranges: pistolaccents peekskill, New York