QUIK 2 SELL AUCTIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: quik 2 sell auctions
There may be more specific results for "quik 2 sell auctions"
For more specific results for "quik 2 sell auctions"
Showing 1-25 of 24,877 Found Reports For more specific results for "quik 2 sell auctions"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 24 2017
Abercrombie & Fitch Co - they're posting Fake 5-star reviews on their clothing products on their website abercrombie.com, it's a bogus on fake customers to sell clothing Yes they are scheming customers on fake 5-star reviews and they're making clothes out of Polyester garbage from their cotton products to cut on costs giving customers less quality.Real sad New Albany Nationwide
Fake online reviews Author: LA, On-Line Stores: Abercrombie & Fitch Nationwide

May 24 2017
Software Empire Roman Stefoglo They sell software that doesn't work Clearwater, Florida Internet Author: New York, New York Computer Software: Software Empire Internet

May 24 2017
Vinted.com Vinted Buy Sell Trade Internet Author: Beckaley, Arkansas Restaurant Delivery Services: Vinted.com Internet

May 24 2017
Tophatter online Auctions defective product don't know Internet Author: Davenport, Iowa Miscellaneous Electronics: Tophatter online Auctions Internet

May 24 2017
Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Tjhin Franky, Unit 2, 59-61 Edward Street, Riverstone New South wales-2765 Deceptive, deceitfull, dishonest and unscrpulous conduct Sydney NSW Australia
On ongoing Deceit, Fraud and Harassment by TjHin Franky of iSquare Due to Pay-Pal refunding me. Author: Mulgrave Victoria Australia, Other Questionable Activities: Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Sydney, Select State/Province

May 24 2017
spirit airlines undependable, poor customer service, we were left stranded for 2 days with 1 compensation for 1 Nationwide Author: columbia heights, Minnesota Airlines: spirit airlines Nationwide

May 24 2017
Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im getting ripped off. Last month 4-25 says i used 11.01GB of data. this month 5-25 says i used 10.28GB of data. yeah right. RIP OFF Nationwide Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im get Author: Thomasville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

May 23 2017
Tag Towing and Collision Held my car hostage for 2 months, resulting in me owing almost $1000 in rental car fees Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Tag Towing and Collision Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

May 23 2017
Managing System Development LLC. Joseph W. WilsonManaging Director TimeShare Sell to Fraud Professionals Charlotte North Carolina Author: Pennsauken, New Jersey Title and Escrow Services: Managing System Development LLC. Charlotte, North Carolina

May 22 2017
Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment George told us it would be 350..00 to rebuild 2 leaf springs which all they did was 1 metal Spring on each one. 1 bushing was so loose you could move it on and out had to take it back and also the did not put any insert. Therefore these were not rebuilt as promised Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

May 19 2017
Your Rent 2 Own yourrent2own.com unauthorized withdrawls from my checking account, Georgia Internet Author: Hampton, Georgia Realtors: Your Rent 2 Own Internet

May 19 2017
Green trust cash loans I asked numerous times what your company's requirements were in order to qualify for a loan. I've now just wasted 2 days of my time only to be denied because I don't have 3 direct deposits in my account! Poor customer service!  Linda Hays Montana Author: Westminster, Colorado Loans: Green trust cash loans Hays, Montana

May 19 2017
Angela3006smith@gmail.com Angela Smith U.S.Army Sgt. 1st Class 1996 Toyota Tacoma SR5 for sale on Craig's List $1700.00 Hurry, one week to sell. Unknown, but Newberg, Oregon was shown on map Internet Author: Nampa, Idaho Motor Vehicle: Angela3006smith@gmail.com Internet

May 19 2017
derma/devine face cream derma/devine eye serum Kate 24 I was duped,scammed and didn't know that the free trial was not a sample.Burned my skin and wanted to return it and they said I only had 2 days to return and they wouldn't get it back on time.  don't know Florida Kate 24 Author: Marstons Mills, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: derma/devine face cream don't know, Florida

May 19 2017
Premier Pools of Central Florida Instalation of inferior products. Fail to service and stand by what they sell. Winter Park Florida
We are in Contact Author: Apopka, Florida Pools & Saunas: Premier Pools of Central Florida Winter Park, Florida

May 18 2017
extensiveskin.com tryamcream.com free full size bottle,just pay shipping and handling $4.95,then billed 90.00 x 2 they sent two items Author: Phoenix, Arizona Skin Care: extensiveskin.com Internet

May 18 2017
Planet Mitsubishi Jaime Felfel Unethical Practices Internet Unethical financing Author: Mint Hill, North Carolina Car Financing: Planet Mitsubishi Internet

May 17 2017
vlamorous beautyvitachristoferNC the website advertised for free sample for the cost of s/h but 2-weeks later I received a bill on my charge card for $ 105.79. Author: Helenville, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: vlamorous

May 17 2017
Delta Faucets 2 1/2 month old faucet, almost $400.00, and still having numerous issues Internet Author: Groveland, Florida Building Services: Delta Faucets Internet

May 17 2017
Complete Hydraulics Sales and Service William Randy Brown Ordered 2 post lift Dec. 7, 2016. This man STOLE from us Franklin Indiana Author: ARDMORE, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Complete Hydraulics Sales and Service

May 17 2017
24 Hour Fitness STEALS from CANCELLED accounts. REFUSES to refund more than 2 months of stolen money. Portland, Or Nationwide Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Misc. Health Specialists: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

May 17 2017
ABCmouse.com ABCABC MouseABC Children's educational program Company claim to give you 30 days free trial but charged acct in 2 days after I provided cc info internet city only Internet Author: Reseda, California K-12 Language: ABCmouse.com Internet

May 17 2017
2-10 Home Warranty Needed a service call on a refrigerator took forever to get back to me had all fly by night contractors who couldn't fix it so I went out of network to get it fixed now they won't refund.  Nationwide  Author: New Castle, Pennsylvania Warranty Companies: 2-10 Home Warranty Nationwide

May 17 2017
customerservice@invent4free.com Redesigned my concept submission images and post sell on websiite Amazon and Dx.com for their Profit. Lamar,MO Internet
Author: Missouri, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: customerservice@invent4free.com Internet

May 17 2017
Reginald Weston dba Weston's Financial My wife and I paid for credit repair on 2/2/17 we paid $1550 we were told the process takes 30-45 days we are now over 90 days , they no longer take our phone calls text or emails Memphis Tennessee Author: New York, New York Credit & Debt Services: Reginald Weston dba Weston's Financial Memphis , Tennessee