QUIK 2 SELL AUCTIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: quik 2 sell auctions
There may be more specific results for "quik 2 sell auctions"
For more specific results for "quik 2 sell auctions"
Showing 26-50 of 24,871 Found Reports For more specific results for "quik 2 sell auctions"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 15 2017
Philadelphia Revenue Water Department 2 People living in a row home being overcharged for water Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania City Governments: Philadelphia Revenue Water Department PA

May 15 2017
Diet Supplements_SEC 2) Nutralife Health Products 1072 Madison Ave. Lakewood,New Jersey 08701 Scams, cheats (2 completely different companies names and products Las Vegas and Lakewood New Jersey Nevada and New Jersey Author: Anderson, California Alternative Health: Nutralife Las Vegas, Nevada

May 15 2017
aamco sarasota Brian the owner of the aamco they had my van 2 weeks and did nothing. They want 95 bucks to release it. It's still there. sarasota Florida Author: sarasota, Florida Auto Repair Service: aamco sarasota sarasota, Florida

May 15 2017
GM Financial/General Motors I agreed to making 1 1/2 payments per month in 2/2017. 4/2017 I was told those arrangements were no longer acceptable. Arlington Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Credit Services: GM Financial Arlington, Texas

May 15 2017
Medicare TPA Pure Fraud.I was in hospital bed for 2 days the first day they said they are processing and the first reply i received is that they need more info , the hospital provided them and after repeated calls they replied they second day rejecting the claim because the clown thought BP for 0.4 yeas as 4 years!!! Send them an EMAIL which is in their website and it will bounce!!!! Kolkata west bengal Author: kolkata, Health Insurance: Medicare TPA Kolkata,

May 14 2017
Skin Opulent/ Skin Solice Purchase 2 trial sizes at $4.95 for shipping. I received the product, but unbeknowns to me they charged my credit card $89.95 for each product. I called to correct and was told I had not cancelled the automatic reorder of my products with in two weeks. They never indicated I had to do this. They refunded $30. for each product and pocketed the rest. Put this company out of business. It is a sham! Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Skin Opulent Nationwide

May 14 2017
Nuway Living Ordered 1 product, shipped 2. Tried to cancel, they would not cancel, shipped anyway! South Plainfield New Jersey
Author: Auburn, California Weightloss Programs: Nuway Living South Plainfield, New Jersey

May 14 2017
APICAL ONLINE Seemed plosible, gave a price saying it would take 2/4 hours,when put through to repairer and extra £135 was added making total £773 and he only took 15mins Nationwide Author: Alabama Computer Service & Repair: APICAL ONLINE Nationwide

May 14 2017
US-I-T-Healthy Garcinia Cambogia Pro Healthy Garcinia Cambogia ProHealthy Vital Cleanse Pro send trial offer you pay shipping 4.95 2 weeks later charge 90$ to your visa, wont refund if you open item savana Georgia Author: NEWPORT NEWS, Virginia Weightloss Programs: US-I-T-Healthy Garcinia Cambogia Pro savana, Georgia

May 13 2017
Optimum One Health Insurance I have been paying this company $177.55 smonthly since 2/25/2015 . I was even charged a $99.95 one time enrollment fee. I am blessed with good health , but recently needed medical care. I found out that there are no Medical providers in Northern California. The site names local Md's , however they DO NOT accept the plan. Florida Author: Cottonwood, California Doctors: Optimum One Health Insurance Internet

May 13 2017
Mountain Bark Inc. Forces you out by forcing you to sell at the price he wants you to while lettingbusinesses near you sell for less OKOTOKS Alberta
Author: Wainwright, Alberta Landscaping: Mountain Bark Inc. OKOTOKS, Alberta

May 12 2017
Ashleigh Caroline Associates, LLC Caroline Ashleigh Auction Non-Referral Birmingham, Michigan 48012 Internet Inaccurate Report Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Auctions: Ashleigh Caroline Associates, LLC Internet

May 12 2017
U S Cellular Trying to charge me for 2 months after cancelled service, than got a letter saying they are cancelling my services, even though I already did. Nationwide
Author: Claremont , New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: U S Cellular Nationwide

May 12 2017
Blue Star Cruises Grand Bahamas 3day 2 night cruise $118 Charged me $118 for a 3day 2 night cruise then when I try to schedule the cruise I was informed I am not eligible for the cruise unless I pay for a 2 night stay in a Florida hotel. West palm Beach/Tampa Florida Author: Atlantic Beach , Florida Cruises: Blue Star Cruises Internet

May 11 2017
Hollywood Kia 2 wks ago my daughter and I purchased a 2014 Toyota Camry from these people . 2 days later we can them to ask to switch out the car because we realized it had mechanical issues, they refused to do that.  Hollywood Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Hollywood Kia Hollywood, Florida

May 11 2017
PMF*Fitness Products Diet Supplements-SEC I paid approx $8 for 2 products for pain relief. within on week a new charge of $79.99 Came out of my checking acct. Las Vegas Nevada Author: PORT CHARLOTTE, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: PMF*Fitness Products Las Vegas, Nevada

May 10 2017
Professional Sports Authenticator Placed an order, they said 5 days, took over 2 weeks and charged me for 5 days, was not as promised, Woodbridge New Jersey Author: Pennsylvania Customer: Professional Sports Authenticator Woodbridge, New Jersey

May 10 2017
TILTON FITNESS NORTHFIELD NJ TILTON FITNESS CLUB I am in a month to month i call for cancelation they say need 30day in advance so i call in advance the insist to deduct 2 quaterly payments more so they deduct 3 payment before they can cancel.  ,.. EGG HARBOR Ttownship New Jersey Author: PLASANTVILLE, New Jersey Health Spas: TILTON FITNESS NORTHFIELD NJ EGG HARBOR Ttownship, New Jersey

May 10 2017
Touch of Modern ToM How do advertise what you sell that you don't carry and never will Internet
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Touch of Modern Internet

May 09 2017
Brightnewtodaycom StargatFreshSlimn Trial free pay only shipping then less than 2 week sharged me 69.90 on 5/3 and again 5/8/17 Los Angels CA 90036 Internet Physicalo CA Author: MARYSVILLE, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Brightnewtodaycom Internet

May 09 2017
mclarenmedicalsales.com formerly known as drlangenfeld.com scam website claims to sell prescription narcotic drugs such as oxycodone, no Rx needed Jacksonville, Fl Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Mail Order Services: mclarenmedicalsales.com Internet

May 09 2017
IOSTLCO I used a pay phone in Utah for a call to my daughter in California as it was an emergency and I had no cell phone service. Nowhere was there any rate or charges listed by the phone. I did NOT get to talk to my daughter so I left her a message no longer than 40 seconds. Surprise, surprise, when I checked my credit card 2 days later there was a charge of $32.26. Outrageous!! This company needs to be stopped!! I have contacted my credit card company and are disputing the charge. I will NOT pay Palo Alto California Author: Torrance, California BBB Better Business Bureau: IOSTLCO

May 09 2017
2 M Imagen, Inc False claim filed with the Illinois Dept of Revenue against me Berwyn Ave Illinois Author: Evanston, Illinois Property Management: 2 M Imagen, Inc Berwyn Ave, Illinois

May 09 2017
Coast 2 Coast Money funneling scam!!! Run RUN RUNN!!! Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Festivals & Event Services: Coast 2 Coast Internet

May 09 2017
Houston Eye Associates Dr. Mary Morales, OD dilated my eyes and then I sat in a EMPTY lobby (no other patients) for an hour waiting on her to finish up what took her about 2 minutes. Pearland Texas Author: Manvel, Texas Opticians: Houston Eye Associates Pearland, Texas