Your Search | quik 2 sell auctions

Jan 12 2017
Empowr or Fanbox Brian Woosleyempowr President They Steal Sellers money San Diego Internet-California Author: Sacramento, California Auctions: Empowr or Fanbox Internet

Jan 12 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC High Class UniverseOrder #350444 Ordered 2 cute puppy banks for children -$43.98 Louisiana Author: Sheffield, Iowa Internet Fraud: Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet

Jan 12 2017
U.S. Dept. of Education $2 million FRAUD, now much more Southern Illinois University Edwardsville .,et.al. Nationwide Author: Venice, Florida Colleges and Universities: U.S. Dept. of Education Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Eyenoir and Skinoir Also known as Skin Renew out of California They are not misrepresenting who they are and what product they are selling. Taking money from consumers fraudulently when they do not even have the product in hand for 14 days. They are using the Dr. Oz show and Ellen Show to sell the product and that is not the product you get! Once they have your card number you are screwed they continue to take your money! They must be stopped! Internet Author: Tifton, Georgia Alternative Health: Eyenoir and Skinoir Internet

Jan 11 2017
HOBBIES DISCOUNT -CHRIS OLIVER I ORDERED 1 REMOTE SWIMMER FOR 39.95 AND INADVERTENTLY ORDERED ANOTHER. REALIZING MY ERROR, I EMAILED, AS THIS IS THE ONLY METHOD OF CONTACT, TO TELL THEM OF THE ERROR AND TO CANCEL THE SECOND ORDER. THEY BILLED ME FOR 2 AND HAVE NEVER RESPONDED TO MY COMMUNIQE.THIS PURCHASE WAS ON 12/15 AND AS OF TODAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED PRODUCT. ONTARIO, QUEBEC CANADA Internet Author: GREEN VALLEY, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: HOBBIES DISCOUNT Internet

Jan 11 2017
Health Insurance Innovations don't know could be American national should be thief inc lied to sell me insurance misrepresented company and product Debra Sherry tampa Florida Author: raymond, Mississippi Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations tampa, Florida

Jan 11 2017
High Class Universe I ordered 2 Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Boxes for total of $43.98. These were to be Christmas presents for my grandchildren. I paid with a Visa credit card. The toys never arrived. Bad karma to rip off people at Christmas. Internet Author: Baxter, Tennessee Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 11 2017
unstoppable LLC I ordered 2 Puppy piggy banks for christmass, never relieved them, I was charged 3 times and no piggy banks, the number they have on their credit card statement days THIS VOICE MAIL was not set up. rip off, fraud Los Angeles, California Internet Author: mission viejo, California Toy Stores: unstoppable LLC Internet

Jan 11 2017
HobbiesDiscount.net I ordered 2 balloon fish on Nov 7th. They charged my credit card, and never shipped the order. I have emailed them and sent them FB messages, to no avail. Internet Author: Amsterdam, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: HobbiesDiscount.net Internet

Jan 11 2017
The Company Corporation incorporate.com Phone agents uneducated in State laws, lie to sell packages Philadelphia Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Business Consultants: The Company Corporation Internet

Jan 10 2017
Maricopa Family Dentistry & Orthodontics They sell insurance and charge outrageous fees if you do not buy it. MARICOPA Arizona Author: MARICOPA, Arizona Dental Services: Maricopa Family Dentistry & Orthodontics MARICOPA, Arizona

Jan 10 2017
Coaches Corner Auctions Coaches Corner Selling Items Professionals Told Them Are Forgeries Souderton Pennsylvania Author: Chicago, Illinois Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Coaches Corner Auctions Pennsylvania

Jan 10 2017
Mystery shoppers reporter Ryan Mass shopreports@cosultant.com They sent me a check for $1950.49 stating that I go to my bank deposit the check the funds would be available within 24 hours and for me to go to Money Gram and send 2 transaction 900 each and send to Trevion King 4714 S Congress Ave Austin Texas 78745  Author: Benton Harbor, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Mystery shoppers reporter Austin , Texas

1 and 2 Automotive Sketchy is an Understatement Dallas Texas
Author: Plano, Texas Auto Dealers: 1 and 2 Automotive Dallas, Texas

Jan 09 2017
EYENoir SKINNoir Free trial for $4.95 on internet add while on Google.com and they billed my for both samples and then 2 more that I did not order. Internet Author: Concord, California Drug Manufacturers: EYENoir Internet

Jan 09 2017
Hobbies Discount Team I ordered 2 reversible umbrellas for about $60.00 as Christmas presents in November of 2016 and have yet to receive them. Internet Author: Lynn Haven, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Hobbies Discount Team Internet

Jan 09 2017
Gulf coast marine air cond. Jamie Bid air conditioner replacement $5000.00 ...took over 6 mo to complete the work. then said the estimate wasfor parts only and demanded another 5000.00 or would file a lein. When I did return to Fl.. to sell the boat we discovered he installed a used a/c and it does not work. bradenton Florida Author: inver grove hts, Minnesota Home Improvements: Gulf coast marine air cond. bradenton , Florida

Jan 09 2017
CEC Solutions, LLC CEC Solutions, home of Guaranteed Consumer Funding (www.gcf4all.com) ONLY THESE darn individuals/company!!!! I paid for a top-of-the-line Computer and HD TV, with a rock-solid warranty for a period of 2 years (IN FULL) by automatic withdrawal from my bank. , McLean VA Author: Whiting, Indiana Computer Mail Order: CEC Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Lacey @ Shore Tactical aka Federal Armament Shore Tactical Sales on GunBroker.com for Federal Armament. They ship defective and dangerous firearms and ammo. When you attempt to contact either no one answers the phone . Eventually you get an email disputing your claim. The ATF needs to be aware of them distributing dangerous firearms and ammo. They only want your money and evade any return issues. These 2 names, Shore Tactical in Maryland and Federal Armament in Arkansas should be avoided and investigated for FRAUD. Arkansas and Maryland Author: WINNIE, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Shore Tactical aka Federal Armament Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Icon Fitness Nordic track.com Waiting 2 months for a Nordic Track Treadmill DELIVERY ! Logan Utah Author: Milford, Massachusetts Adult Care Facilities: Icon Fitness Logan, Utah

Jan 09 2017
Numale clinic I was told that the medicine I would be injecting would give me a erection for 30 minutes or longer . I was given a 2 minute consultation. On how to inject and then sent away. The dose didn't not work so I calle de and they increased the dose and still didn't not work I am yet to this day intimate without my partner and has created a situation where I i depressesd and have been diagnosed as depressesd I am 800 dollars out for medicine that did not work Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Santa Fe , New Mexico Clinics: Numale clinic Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jan 09 2017
Champsapperal I ordered 2 minnesota vikings jerseys....a month ago.....I got one but not the most expensive one I don't know Internet Author: Wahpeton, North Dakota Sporting-good Manufactures: Champsapperal Internet

Jan 09 2017
RON EUGENE LEE CAPTAIN RON, CAPTRON1 RONALD EUGENE LEE, Jr Ron freinded me and told me he was into buying scrap metals from this guy who tested metals for mining companies. This guy then sold the metal to Ron who then took it to a friend of his that melted it down into salable bars that he sold . Ron says I'll have doubled your money in 2-3 weeks. PHOENIX Arizona
RON EUGENE LEE IS A CROOK IN PHOENIX Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: RON EUGENE LEE PHOENIX, Arizona

Jan 08 2017
High class universe Dog piggy bank! I ordered 2 banks, they charged my cc, never sent the product, don't return emails and now the website is not a website Internet Author: North Wales , Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: High class universe Internet

Jan 08 2017
Tara Shows Springleaf Financial ServicesWilkinson Law Firm, P.C. Tara took my account to court and lied as if I did not communicate nor attempt to repay my debt which was only about 2 months behind. She repeatedly ignores my questions, is inappropriate and falsely represented my disability while in court without my presence in order to win. Flowood Mississippi Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Financial Services: Tara Shows Flowood, Mississippi