Your Search | quik 2 sell auctions

Jul 21 2016
3 Blind Mouse Window Coverings, Inc. Held my $998.00 for 3 1/2 months before delivering product San Diego California Author: Carlsbad, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: 3 Blind Mouse Window Coverings, Inc. San Diego, California

Jul 21 2016
Teleteria jay servidio Bought 2 Sites, Got Poor Quality, then no money back New York Internet Author: Chadron, Nebraska Adult Web Site: Teleteria Internet

Jul 21 2016
Castle Used Cars Inc. Castle Cars DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THEM! THEY WILL SELL YOU A LEMON!! Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Castle Used Cars Inc. Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 21 2016
Legacy Auto Sales,llc Pelham,Alabama Legacy I purchase a truck from these people on July,2 2016 and I've only driven the car one good week and it keeps breaking down I can't get my money back nor an exchange for another vehicle , this is the worst experience in my life ever these clowns are a rip off and I pray that they are shut down soon Pelham Alabama Author: Bessemer, Alabama Auto Dealers: Legacy Auto Sales,llc Pelham,Alabama Pelham, Alabama

Jul 20 2016
Experian inc fico score Bob Shields.1800.5351255x#6875 from EXPERIAN. On 7/2/16 Received a letter heading CHASE BANK. U.S.A. Po box 15077-5077 Wilmington. Re: said my app was denied. AMAZON credit card.I cald the number to exsp tel#1888.3973742.was the transfer to BOB Shields  Internet
Matthew Focht Enterprises, Inc - tru, truly360, tru Payment Processing, tru Processing, MFE Inc and itstru Author: Montebello, California Credit & Debt Services: Experian inc fico score internet

Jul 20 2016
Max97 Edge97 winner to Bahamas Cruise - saying your the 18th caller and you've won 2 tickets to the Bahamas Tampa Florida Internet Author: Odessa, Florida Tours & Excursions: Max97 Internet

Jul 20 2016
JWA Diamonds GWA Diamonds Promised to sell diamond - I was asked to pay a tax that I was promised is fully refundable. Nothing happened. Laval Quebec Author: Ajax, ON, Jewelers: JWA Diamonds Laval, Quebec

Jul 20 2016
svcrt.com in the last 2 months they took almost 120 dollars off my amex card june 14 29.95,july16 29.95,july17,29.95,july18 29.95.nevada nevada You shoudl call them, here is number Author: Austin , Texas Sales People: svcrt.com Austin, Texas

Jul 19 2016
MADE A MANO MADE A MANO TILES MADE A MANO HANDMADE TILES MADE A MANO CERAMIC TILES MADE A MANO ITALIAN TILES MADE A MANO CERAMIC TILE This company sent me tile that looked absolutely nothing like the stunning tile they had pictured on their site. I paid a fortune and then when I expressed my desire for a replacement and/or refund I was ignored by the Made A Mano Sales Manager I was dealing with, Asa Cooper. I would like to warn all potential customers of Made A Mano to stay away from this company and choose another tile company who actually delivers tile that is even remotely similar to what they have pictured on their website. What they sent me is $3/sf tile that I paid $60/sf for!!! These people are SCAM artists. They picture one thing and sell you another!!! And then they IGNORE you. Spare yourself the agony!!! Stay away from MADE A MANO tile! Author: South Orange, New Jersey Building Products: MADE A MANO Kobenhavn, Denmark

Jul 19 2016
Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling LLC Wayne Hermansen I had contracted with Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling LLC to have 2 driveways installed, one in my rental home and one in my personal home. Mr. Hermansen then subcontracted the work to a second party omitting much of the work that was contracted with Sterling Construction. He was caught then fired. He has kept $4300.00 in deposits that he will not return. Highland Indiana Author: Dyer, Indiana Home Improvements: Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling LLC Highland, Indiana

Jul 19 2016
AAA Used Golf Balls aaausedgolfballs.com DON'T SELL TO THESE SCAMMERS! THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF! Naples, Florida Author: Auburn, Washington Golf Courses: AAA Used Golf Balls aaausedgolfballs.com Naples,, Florida

Jul 19 2016
Brad Thomas commercialleads.net Took $2500 to provide commercial mortgage leads with a guarantee of at lease 2 sales. Leads were old and reworked names. never got any sales and my refund was refused, would not communicate with me at all to give a reason for refusing refund. Complete scam. . Jacksonville Florida Author: Stevensville, Maryland Loan Brokers: Brad Thomas Internet

Jul 19 2016
panthersshop.us I ordered a Carolina Panters Jersey and was told I would have my tracking number in 48 hours and the jersey in 2 weeks. I have neither and ZERO correspondance. Internet Author: Black Mountain, North Carolina Specialty Stores: panthersshop.us Internet

Jul 19 2016
Aqua finance aqua finance water system..Connexus ....Salesman Luis came out and with demostration,and bonuses of detergent etcs. SAID WE APPROVED FOR 29.99 PER MONTH AS NEW HOME OWNERS...INSTALLED WATER SYSTEM WITH IN 2 DAYS AND TRIED CALLING BACK FOR BONUS PRODUCTS..BUT NOW HE NEVER ANSWERED OR REPLIED...THEN RECIEVED BILL OF 240.00 PER MONTH AND INTERST CLIMBING UNDER A TOTALLY DIFFERENT LOAN COMPANY....I CAN GO INTO MORE DETAILS WITH MY PAPERWORK ON MY FILES BEING CONTRACT ETC. wausau Wisconsin Author: Clifton, New Jersey Home Based Business: Aqua finance wausau, Wisconsin

Jul 19 2016
Car stereo pros CSP Purchased stereo equipment for carry out and was grossly overcharged.I was billed $1337.60 for 2 amplifiers 1subwoofer and 1 crossover that I was told would cost $549 South gate California Author: Paramount , California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Car stereo pros South gate , California

Jul 19 2016
chapel ridge in jackson Mrs. Brister Well i stayed in chapel ridge for 2 years. jackson Mississippi Author: jackson, Mississippi Attorneys General: chapel ridge in jackson jackson, Mississippi

Jul 19 2016
Jeremiah Bartley MD OB Heart attack 1 week after giving birth 103.8 degree fever also Endocarditis not to mention after the 2 weeks it took me to get better I got out that was 2006.  Brighton,  Colorado Author: meriden, Connecticut Doctors: Jeremiah Bartley MD OB Brighton, CO, Colorado

Jul 19 2016
Fidelity Bank PLC 1. Venus Lambert pretending a cancer patient 2. Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo as the said bank managing director 3. Mabeido Richard as the messenger 4. Christopher Ezeh As chairman I think they are using Dr. Okonkwo for a scam so that they can get money from me Lagos Lagos, Nigeria Author: Danao city, Alabama Accounting: Fidelity Bank PLC Internet

Jul 18 2016
Premiere Props/ Dan Levin No credability El Segundo California Author: Livonia, Michigan Auctions: Premiere Props/ Dan Levin El Segundo, California

Jul 18 2016
The Wirenut LLC 1. Overcharged for electrical after work being done. 2. Work is very sloppy. Colorado Springs Colorado
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: The Wirenut LLC Colorado Springs , Colorado

Jul 18 2016
Steave Raymond chevy They sold me a car that is valued at only 2800 for 10000, with a 2 thousand $ down payment. Not even 30 days gon by the engeine blew.. Now i am out of cash and my credit us bad. I refuse to pay them. Bad company. Liers!!!! Smyrna, Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Auto & Truck Rental: Steave Raymond chevy Smyrna,, Georgia

Paredes Lizette tried to sell me a 2004 lifted Jeep Wrangler Internet
Author: redwood, New York Motor Vehicle: Paredes Lizette Internet

Jul 18 2016
one kings lane I compared prices on 1kl with ebay,etse and Chairish. 1KL FRAGMENTS IDENTITY Charges $425 for the identical pillow on etse for $49.99! They sell batik pillows that you can get for 65 on etse for 349 on 1kl. African indigo stripe pillow. 1kl 345, etse 49.99. Exact same pillow, same backing and same fill. Internet Author: la, California Antiques & Second-hand: one kings lane Internet

Jul 18 2016
Rhett Patterson Was given personal items to sell online and kept all the money Studio City California Rhett Patterson and I Did Not Resolved Our dispute Author: Playa del Rey, California Personal Services: Rhett Patterson Studio City, California