Your Search | quik 2 sell auctions

May 20 2016
Optimal Bankcard TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Optimal Bankcard customers feel safe, secure, confident. Optimal Bankcard’s customers receive best rates, service available. Optimal Bankcard dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Optimal Bankcard recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bankcard TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Optimal Bankcard provides services tens of thousands of businesses across North America, represents over $2 billion of volume, & processes millions of transactions annually. Customers can feel 100% confident Optimal Bankcard will provide dependable, low cost, customized payment processing solution that will make managing business effortless. Nationwide

May 20 2016
Glitek Tony Le Fraud and ripoff - they sell a defective board then send you a return label. The item is sent to Parcel Zoom which is also owned by Tony Le - entrepreneur fraud- then they say they can't track it. In the meantime Glitek doesn't answer their phone so it is voicemail only and then doesn't reply to email either. Both companies are corrupt. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Toy Stores: Glitek Internet

May 20 2016
amzer I dropshipped with amzer for about 2 years. I was alarmed that they were all arab with very heavy accents. You'll hear them on the phone speaking in arab, no they're not Indian as the original poster wrote, (((REDACTED))). T Amzer is just a bad company to work with, or to buy from. Save your money Sugarland Texas texas Author: arcata, California Cellular Phone Companies: amzer Internet

May 20 2016
ebay stealth suspended from ebay buy a stealth account take your money and run, they mostly sell stolen or hacked accounts even when you receive it they will take it back after a while and sell it to others Internet Author: Alabama Auctions: ebay stealth Internet

May 20 2016
U5067053 16:19 18.05.16 Transfer 133804179 U5067053CB-TEK GHANA -25.49 0.4975 0.55 Sent Payment 25.00 USD to account U5067053. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Payment ID: Sell 387 by CB1487 Airtel Acct 0263259386 Amt 100, he stole my money and login into my email to he stole my money from my pm acct and seriously i am really pissed ghana Internet Author: Alabama Computer Stores: U5067053 Internet

May 19 2016
paintingswholesaler.com, paintingswholesaler, Fontaine Art Studios Chinese Thieves Xiamen Internet
More Lies from Fontaine Art studio Author: Saratosa, Florida Artist Galleries: paintingswholesaler.com Internet

May 19 2016
Resume Genius.com .....John Cancelled the 14 day trial 2 hours after the trial time began and they refuse to refund money they took out of my account! I guess I was to risk being fired to call at the exact time! Wilmington Delaware Author: Scenery Hill, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Resume Genius.com Wilmington , Delaware

May 19 2016
PY Cosmetics Premier Supreme Hard sell for cosmetics I was not interested in. Was very vulnerable (just diagnosed with cancer). Was told I could return items then refused when I tried to. The Woodlands Texas Author: The Woodlands, Texas Kiosks: PY Cosmetics The Woodlands, Texas

May 19 2016
Sears Refused to replace a craftsman 1/2 ratchet with a craftsman lifetime warranty montgomery Alabama Thanks Author: ramer, Alabama Hardware & Tools: Sears montgomery, Alabama

May 19 2016
roy carter of fincen This person sent me a text about 2 weeks ago say , they received 3 allegations about outstanding loans for $672.. In the the next 48 hours a case will be registered against me and a warrent of arrest will be issue. They say text them back to resolved it. Nationwide Author: san pablo, California Unusual Rip-Off: roy carter of fincen Nationwide

May 19 2016
pettravel.com 3558 NE 12 Avenue,Oakland Park, Florida 33334Toll-Free: +1 877 241-0184Telephone: +1 954 566-7300FAX:+1 954 566-7303E-mail: info@pettravel.com pettravel.com atempts to make you spend money on forms you don't need Oakland Park, Florida 33334  PetTravel.com does not attempt to sell unneeded forms. Author: New York, New York Travel Services: pettravel.com Oakland Park, FL 33334, Florida

May 19 2016
Jeff Morgan from Legal Services Accused me of fraud and threatened that an officer would show up at my door in 2 hours. Washington, D.C. Washington, D.C Author: Los Angeles , California Financial Services: Jeff Morgan - Legal Services Internet

May 18 2016
Furniture Outlet World It took 5 1/2 months to get my order - 174 days! North Carolina Padding your version of the truth perhaps? Author: Creston, Iowa Mail Order Services: Furniture Outlet World Nationwide

May 18 2016
Appliances Connection They sell items that they do not have in stock Brooklyn New York Author: Moraga, California Appliances: Appliances Connection Internet

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer Congratulations you have won a cash prize. This is certified and confirmed that on May 10, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you Sandra Saleem, holder of sequence number 40143080705. You have definitely won a cash prize of $3,900.000.00. Here's all you need to do to finalize your claim. There are 2 boxes to check off, the first one is PLEASE DELIVER TO ME at my address on record the total payment amou8nt and I am due as HOLDER OF THIS DOCUMENT, the second one says I am enclosing the appointed fee of $20 made payable to BRJ in the for of cash, check or money order Babylon, New York  Author: Palm Coast, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates

May 18 2016
GiftCardRescue LLC Taken over 60 days to mail a check to me for sell order Columbia Maryland Author: Charlottesville, Virginia On-Line Business: GiftCardRescue LLC Columbia, Maryland

May 18 2016
Nicole Barrett Attempting to sell' me a 2007 Coachmen 19CB travel trailer submitted Fake eBay Invoice Pay with iTunes gift cards. Trailer is supposed to be in Omaha, Nebraska. Internet
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Trailers: Nicole Barrett Internet

May 18 2016
Cell Phone Traders Tried to sell laptop to them, lied about numerous things on what was wrong with the device. Reno Nevada Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Telephones: Cell Phone Traders Reno, Nevada

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

May 17 2016
 I have been searching for a Golden Retriever for so long I suffer with depression and a dog would have definitely helped me I came across one at Liberty retrievers and they were going to sell it to me I sent them the money via MoneyGram they got them money and it doesn't look like I'm getting the dog Richmond VA Virginia Author: Largo, Florida WANTED REWARD $$$: Liberty Retrievers Richmond VA, Virginia

May 17 2016
Hagerty Hagerty Car Insurance Rejected after being accepted because I said we might sell the car. Nationwide They made it right Author: Sandpoint, Idaho Car Insurance: Hagerty Nationwide

May 17 2016
Age Escape Beauty Care Products When order placed was charged more than website mentioned, then 2 unauthorized charges to card $91.23 Ft Laudrdale, Fla Florida Author: Maplewood, Missouri Drugstores: Age Escape

May 17 2016
Daimond outdoors of the carolinas Lied to sell me a building Denton North Carolina Author: Hopkins, South Carolina Appliances: Daimond outdoors of the carolinas Denton, North Carolina

May 17 2016
Raye For over a year this company has been contacting me to say I win 2 million dollars but I had to send amounts after amounts to ANC with no prize ever seen. I want people to know this is a scam a fraud. Kansas Kansas Author: Mauldin, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Raye Kansas , Kansas

May 17 2016
JWA or GWA Diamonds offer to sell my portfolio of jewelery to HongKong - wired money for bond( to cover shipment & authenticity) & taxes due on sale through HSBC bank-then no further contact from Dale Harrison or Michael Risman Laval Quebec Author: Manning, Alberta, Alabama Gold & Silver Investments: JWA or GWA Diamonds Laval, Quebec