Your Search | quik 2 sell auctions

Nov 26 2016
radaris.com Trustoria.com They take your money and do not deliver what they sell. Buyer Beware! Boston Internet Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Customer: radaris.com Internet

Nov 26 2016
thedealempire I ordered 2 of the underware they were advertising n facebook on 10/23 and i have not gotten my order but they drafted my account. Internet Author: Willis, Texas Clothing Stores: thedealempire Internet

Nov 26 2016
Slim Panties I ordered one pair of Slim Panties almost 2 weeks ago, and still have not received my product. They sure took the money out of my account fast enough, I tried calling no answer. I have not sent e-mail but from other reports that does not help either. I want my product or my money back ASAP Internet Author: Charleroi, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Slim Panties Internet

Nov 26 2016
Keurig Coffee Makers I purchased this brewer on March 21, 2015. Already, the first brewer i purchased had a defective LCD monitor. I thought nothing of it and so the next day, i simply took it back to Best buy to have it replaced. TAKE NOTE THAT THE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY ON THIS BREWER IS ONLY FOR A YEAR. Today, one year and 8 months later, the brewer is completely dead with uses of only 3 8 ounce cups per day. This is not an average usage, this is EXACTLY 3 8 ounce cups per day as my family of three adults ONLY drink coffee in the morning when it is needed the most. I purchased this brewer thinking it would be convenient and it would last long because I've been hearing good reviews. Now, I just got off the phone with the Keurig support center - spoke to 2 different reps - Karen and Kyle, and essentially they told me that since the brewer is now off-warranty, that I am dead in the water. Burlington, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Appliances: Keurig Coffee Makers Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
AVA's Flowers DONT EVER USE THIS SERVICE. THEY DO NOT DELIER WHAT YOU PAY FOR. I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY AVA'S FLOWERS 2 TIMES NOW THEY ARE A VERY DISHONEST FLORAL COMPANY. THEY CHARGE FOR AN ORDER THEN SEND SOMETHING MUCH CHEAPER THEY ARE COOKS AND DISHONEST! WHEN YOU CALL THEM TO QUESITON THEM ABOUT NOT DELIVERING WHAT YOU PAID FOR, THEY ARE VERY VAUGE AND OUT YOU ON HOLD FOR THE LONGEST TIME DONT USE THEM! Nationwide Author: miami, Florida Florists: AVA's Flowers Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Verizon at Target Wont sell Samsung Phones to Verizon Customer Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon at Target Internet

Nov 26 2016
Inland Empire Bulldogs Jimmey DiazNate DiazJim DiazNathan Diaz Inland Empire RARE Bulldogs Instagram @ Inlandempirebulldogs Nate (909)329-5896 Jim (909)331-2279 jim356@live.com Sell Sick dogs. They do not take responsibility of ther sick dogs. Less than 24 hours dog dies. Fontana California Author: Riverside, California Dog Breeders: Inland Empire Bulldogs Fontana, California

Nov 25 2016
Blazeray Order 2 sent and Charged for 3 Ponte Verde Florida Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Blazeray Ponte Verde, Florida

Nov 25 2016
Placed an order with Deal Empire and realized there was 2 of the item and only wanted one. Try to cancel order within 2 minutes. They wouldn't let me cancel. Said order was in shipment . They don't answer the phone # they show or it is always busy. They are a rip off. Internet Author: Newton, Massachusetts Adult Care Facilities: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 25 2016
WALMART.COM Ordered a tv, had to wait 2 weeks for delivery, never delivered, called they said product not available Hobe Sound Internet Author: hobe sound, Florida TVs & VCRs: WALMART.COM Internet

Nov 24 2016
Deal Empire placed 3 e-mails and 4calls after recieving confirmation, no response nov.10th they withdrew from my bank 2x24.99$. for 2 panties, flesh color Florida Author: Gibsonville, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Deal Empire Florida

Nov 24 2016
MIsty ridge Aminal Resort and German Shepherds Sell of Defective Animals Namely German Shepherds New Windsor Maryland Author: Lovettsvile, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: MIsty ridge Aminal Resort and German Shepherds New Windsor, Maryland

Nov 24 2016
Rooter Hero Plumbing 10,000.00 dollar scam to fix a kitchen drain For 2 Seniors on pensions Scottsdale and Tempe Arizona Author: peoria, Arizona Emergency Services: Rooter Hero Plumbing Scottsdale, Arizona

Nov 24 2016
The Notary Spot, Inc. Michael Tomlinson Did not pay me for 2 signings, he was paid from the title agency and kept my money as well! Pasadena Texas Author: Deland, Florida Notary: The Notary Spot, Inc. Pasadena, Texas

Nov 22 2016
Paperbag Princess Elizabeth Mason WARNING REGARDING CONSIGNING CLOTHING TO PAPERBAG PRINCESS IN BEVERLY HILLS. I consigned a large personal collection of vintage, name brand, one-of-a-kind clothing to Elizabeth Mason with PaperBag Princess in Beverly Hills to sell. She was only able to sell a few pieces, and then refused to pay me for the items sold. She claimed that she did not have the money available and could not pay. I cancelled the consignment of all unsold items. I have made numerous demands for payment and she continues to refuse to pay the full amount she owes for the items sold. Beverly Hills California Author: Los Angeles, California Consignment Stores: Paperbag Princess Beverly Hills, California

Nov 22 2016
The Deal Empire THEDEALEMPIRELocation: HTTPSTHEDEALE, FLPurchase Date: 11/2/16Category: Retail Stores Florida Author: charlotte, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: The Deal Empire Florida

Nov 22 2016
Monogramhub Groupon I ordered 2 items adjustable bracelet and a cuff bangle bracelet. You had to go to groupon to get the voucher number than go back to monogram hub to put the names on them than go back to groupon for the voucher number than go back to monormal to pay and use all the codes and voucher number. That was in at the end of September nothing went I keep emailing them .there isn't a person you can speak to they say you are on a live chat but it takes 10 - 15 minutes to respond to you .I still haven't receive my items Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Monogramhub Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Coolest Coolers LLC I pre ordered a cooler over 2 years ago from coolest cooler and have yet to receive it. This was a Kickstarter campaign in which I payed $180.00 up front to receive this cooler as soon as it was manufactured. I keep receiving numerous updates but it has been over a year and have not go item what I ordered. What upsets me the most is that I saw this cooler at a Bass Pro shop for sale. How can this be available to the consumer before the the people that pre ordered it???? This project is a total ripoff and I know there are a lot of people who have not received their cooler. I want my cooler as promised. I kept my end of the deal and coolest cooler should keep theirs. They are just full of excuses. Portland Oregon Author: Harlingen , Texas Boat Brokers: Sporting Goods: Coolest Cooler Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Acceptance now Manager of acceptance now I bought a refrigerator for $950.00 on Sale, Acceptance now and I work on a 3 month deal no interest, or interest will take effect if not fully paid. I had paid 2 payments of $250.00, for a tatol of $500. Balance remaining was $450.00. tried paying it off but not chance, they didn't agree. so please help me thank you very much,because I had to start from scratch. Las Cruces New Mexico Customer Service Author: Salem, New Mexico Auto Dealers: Acceptance now Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Direct Connect promise you a route, you drive 2 and ahalf hours to make 12$ all over Texas Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Direct Connect

Nov 21 2016
AAA Concrete and Landscaping Jake Sakopo, Finau Palu Took over 2/3 of the money for the job and never completed work San Leandro California Author: Tracy, California Landscaping: AAA Concrete and Landscaping San Leandro, California

Nov 19 2016
Smokers-Mall.com/EDR Programs Inc. EDR Programs Inc. I purchased 2 cartons of cigarettes for $72.00 which never came. Later I was told a refund would be issued. It too never came. I have been defrauded! unknown Internet Author: Southaven, Mississippi Smoke Shops: Smokers-Mall.com/EDR Programs Inc. Internet

Nov 19 2016
national support solutions almost like the #1321222 Internet ... Author: Vancover, Washington Computer Fraud: national support solutions Internet

Nov 19 2016
CRST EXPEDITED Misrepresentation of contract to employee. Company tried to have 2 contracts CEDAR RAPIDS Iowa Author: Clearville, Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: CRST EXPEDITED CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa

Nov 19 2016
woodswinebar.co.uk; Wang Gang, HangDong Road, Shanghai; laerpexuk; automatic17@onlinescredit.com; service@fristpay.com; juney.service@hotmail.com Scam website claiming to sell Patagonia high quality brand clothing but shipping cheap counterfeit clothes from China Shanghai Internet Author: Porthcawl, Other Clothing Stores: woodswinebar.co.uk Internet