Your Search | quik 2 sell auctions

Oct 20 2016
dollar tee club Ordered 2 t-shirts on july 29th, paid for them and still haven't received them. No contact from them! Internet Author: Woodbine , Kansas Clothing Stores: dollar tee club Internet

Oct 20 2016
Texas Trucks Dallas TX This company finds the worst of the worst semi's and sell them as good used trucks. Dallas Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Dealers: Texas Trucks Dallas, Texas

Oct 20 2016
Savannah Van Lines Fender Moving and Storage, llc Have been fighting with them for 2 months to get my $300 deposit back. Author: New Bern, North Carolina Moving Companies: Savannah Van Lines

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire

Oct 20 2016
The Global Beauty Group Beware. Buy cheap equipment for under $ 4000 and sell for $ 30 000 Melbourne Victoria Author: Unusual Rip-Off: The Global Beauty Group

Oct 19 2016
Golden Romance Kennel / Bear of Gold Kennel Ana Cvorkov Aleksandra Karapandzic Katarina Savkić & Mladen Bojan Zeljkovic Gordana Djurdjic Meda Savkic SCAMMED BY ALL THESE PEOPLE ON 2 DOG SALES WATCH OUT SO YOU ARE NOT SCAMMED TOO Ana Cvorkov Veljkova 106 22411 Kraljevci Serbia SERBIA
Author: North Carolina Dog Breeders: Golden Romance Kennel/Bear of Gold Kennel

Oct 19 2016
National Vehicle Protection Services, National Vehicle Protection Services tried to sell an extended warranty to my mother who has been dead 5 years. St. Charles Missouri Author: Indiana Auto Warranty: National Vehicle Protection Services St. Charles, Missouri

Oct 18 2016
New England Toy Train Exchange NETTE I contracted with NETTE 5/24/16 to sell a large quantity of post-war and modern Lionel trains. Don came to my home as agreed and picked up my items. My items were sold in entirety over three auctions. I have received 0 from them for the consignments. As mentioned earlier from someone having the same issue as I, 15% commission was the agreed upon commission. The last of my items were sold early October. I have heard nothing from them. Danbury Connecticut Author: plaistow, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: New England Toy Train Exchange Danbury, Connecticut

Oct 18 2016
New England Toy Train Exchange NETTE Auctions Evading Payments - CORRUPT Danbury Connecticut Author: Danbury, Connecticut Auction / Liquidators: New England Toy Train Exchange Danbury, Connecticut

Oct 18 2016
OpticsFast Inc Becky S The keep sendming emails to change my order becuse they dont have the product that they are marketing online then they try to sell you something else the this company is the scam do not ever order form them. 1204 Avenue U #1053 Brooklyn, NY 11229 Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Eye Care: OpticsFast Inc Internet

Oct 17 2016
Beezid Penny Auction 8 large won & paid wins haven't been processed or shipped, all smaller have been recieved.3-4 mo old. No reply upon requested help. Phone calls go unanswered. Internet Author: evansville, Indiana Auctions: Beezid Penny Auction Internet

Oct 17 2016
North Hills Auto Mall Fished me out of $400 deposit by having me sign a receipt as he kept us focused in a conversation about the vehicle. Receipt read Non-refundable deposit will hold vehicle for 7 days. Mind you this was 2 days after I made the deposit. Found a better vehicle somewhere else and called saying I wanted to pick up my deposit. He had said okay and never mentioned it wasn't refundable over the phone with me until we got to the location where he immediately mentioned the non-refundability and then attempted to get me into buying his vehicles again. I will not be recommending this place of business to anyone. It is slimey and deceiving. I have never heard of a place that would not refund your deposit before the 7 days is up. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: EAST WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: North Hills Auto Mall Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Violet's Mini Pigs Jenna Sieg Money hungry pig breeder Corydon Indiana
Homework Author: Milltown, Indiana Animal Services: Violet's Mini Pigs Corydon, Indiana

Oct 17 2016
Wealth Partners Publishing 2% Guarantee or Refund Not Honored Chicago Illinois Author: Pagosa Springs, Colorado Work at Home Business: Wealth Partners Publishing Chicago, Illinois

Oct 16 2016
wang gang bought a Jersey from Pittsburgh fan attic paid the extra 19.95 shipping for 2 day service it never came called and they said no order was ever made 25 days later it come in from china so badly made for a 80 dollar jersey china Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Sports Teams & Clubs: wang gang Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
Tiffany Morello Billing me without my authorization on file at hospital. The authorization form only shows 2 physicians I authorized by the names of Dr's Troiano & Gerard. She is a physician Asst & did not follow protocol by contacting my insurance carrier who is Aetna and obtain prior authorization. She is also not in network as a provider with Aetna & Aetna has advised me she is out of network & did not call them for prior authorization. Coconut Creek Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Tiffany Morello Coconut Creek, Florida

Oct 14 2016
Mercar buy, sell, and trade Site allowed someone to lie and say they received an emty package. I did not get paid for my item San Francisco California
Author: Livonia, Michigan Clothing Stores: Mercar Internet

Oct 14 2016
DiscountBAT.COM Sent 2 bad batteries of which I had to send the first out at my expense. San Diego California Author: Holbrook, Massachusetts On-Line Business: DiscountBAT.COM San Diego, California

Oct 14 2016
auctionsandapparaise i bought a suv car at the auctions and i was told the title will be mail to me in two weeks it is now 6months pass and i still dont have my title so i cant register my car with the dmv,, pleasssse if anyone can help me , i have call the numbers its listed but no one answers and i even went down to the auctions place and it was close, i later foud out they have file for bankrupt and now i dont know what to do i just want my title for the car that i bought and pd for.... phx Arizona Author: buckeye, Arizona Motor Vehicle: auctionsandapparaise phx, Arizona

Oct 14 2016
Century Link Bait and Switch -- Bait you in with discounts, cancel your order, sell the same service for more Phoenix Nationwide Author: Phx, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Century Link Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
LUX STYLE Lux international Sent 2 quickmax. Product 527. Quickmax are 2 boxes for eyelash growth Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Questionable Activities: LUX STYLE Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
Bstock Solution Inc Bstock Supply Bait and switch will not protect customers Redwood city California
Author: El Paso , Texas Auctions: Bstock Solution Inc Internet

Oct 13 2016
Essential Nutra Offered a free trial sample of 2 diet products - cost of S&H charged to my credit card. 3 weeks later a withdrawal of $92.99 was made from my bank account for a product I have never even heard of, nor did I receive it. Escondido CA Author: Virginia Weightloss Programs: Essential Nutra CA

Oct 13 2016
American Home Shield AHS Unresponsive, deceptive advertising, Impossible to contact service department waited 5 times for more than 2 hours during business hours. Numbers you do get only take orders for new repairs. Without refrigerator for 10 weeks! Letters to Corporate office and General Inquiries addresses are never answered. Company is a RIP OFF. Pflugerville Nationwide Author: Pflugerville, Texas Home Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Biddergy in fact a active licensed dealer with the State of Michigan Author: Sterling hgts , Michigan Auctions: Biddergy Online Auctions Kalamazoo, Michigan