Your Search | quik 2 sell auctions

Sep 18 2016
PRAZA HEALTH COM Same as others, pay shipping $.99,@ $4.95 for product.Got billed $29.95 for another supplement I didn't order.Started 8/25/16, B Account showed reaccurring charge9/14/16 for $69.99. I didn't recieve any product.Didn't want anything more than trial sample. 1 bottle! They sent 2 bottles as i expland,and charged me for it,plus the reccurring charge for nothing.Just plain fraud.ILLEGAL Phoenix Arizona Author: Groton, New York Supplemental Health Programs: PRAZA HEALTH COM Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 18 2016
Portfolio Recovery Collection Agency, they were told this was an ID theft. There are 6 accounts, open same day in 2010, man was tried and went to jail for theft. He was caught after 2 years, all were motified by email and us mail. Portfolio Recovery keep reporting it on her credit . We will file with all Government agencies including US Attorney. These people should be in jail the way they do many people.This was a GE Money account at Home Depot for $2410.I will post up dates on this as we are going after these crooks. Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Claire Merrison. Claire-Alice- in- wonderland Claimed parcel undelivered but proof from parcel force that delivered cost to me items £30 postage £12:99 eBay Wales Wales united kingdom
Author: Spalding, Other Auctions: Claire Merrison Internet

Sep 16 2016
Glam Beauty Now I ordered andis slimline 2 li trimmers and never got them Internet
Author: Forest, Mississippi Barbers: Glam Beauty Now Internet

Sep 16 2016
PURPLE RHINO AKA BRAINBOOST RIPPED ME OFF FOR $180.00, NO FINE PRINT, NO PRODUCT, DIDN'T FIND OUT FOR 2 MONTHS I WAS BEING CHARGED. MIAMI, SNELLVILLE WHO KNOWS GEORGIA, FLORIDA Author: BEULAH, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: PURPLE RHINO Michigan

Sep 16 2016
Hover Kicks poor quality, warranty and terrible customer service. Shoes worn 3 times in 3 months dont work, cant be repaired and company refuses to compensate me after I purchased 2 pair and intending to purchase a 3rd pair. New York City New York Author: Largo, Florida Specialty Stores: Hover Kicks New York,

Sep 16 2016
Chase Bank Number has called me 2-3 times a day for the last 2 months East Dundee Illinois Author: Reston , Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Chase Bank Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
allbatteriesandchargers.com Never delivered my battery. Don't return calls or text messages. Gave me an appointment at his office but the door was lock. Wen't the following day and the office was empty. Was not paying his rent for the last 2 months and been kick out. Initiate a dispute with Paypal and never answered them. I have now escalate and request refund. Montréal Quebec Author: Montreal, Quebec Computer Stores: allbatteriesandchargers.com Montréal, Quebec

Sep 16 2016
YQ premium 2 sale Ripped off on a coach Purse 70% off China based company Author: Orlando, Florida Specialty Stores: YQ premium 2 sale Internet

Sep 15 2016
Creditor: ACS Incorporation Creditor: ACS Incorporation, CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU Accused me of doing (1) VIOLATION OF FEDERAL BANKING REGULATION (2) COLLATERAL CHECK FRAUD (3) THEFT BY DECEPTION Internet Author: Lake Elsinore, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Creditor: ACS Incorporation Internet

Sep 15 2016
Dr Karina Bibicheff Vita Ageless Medical AestheticsVita MedSpa BEWARE! She is not a plastic surgeon and she is not Board Certified as she advertises. My appointments had been anything but pleasant. The Botox and fillers didn't last more than 2 months! I visited to a couple of plastic surgeons and they told me that I haven't been getting real fillers! I'M SUING DR BIBICHEFF FOR MALPRACTICE Glen Head New York Author: Roslyn, New York Plastic Surgeons: Dr Karina Bibicheff Glen Head, New York

Sep 15 2016
Garcinia Cambogia PURE WEIGHT placed order for free trai lof garcinia cambogia and authorized payment od $4.95 thats all. 2 days later they charge me 89.95X2 i Check my Account severas times per day and when I saw this pending charges I was told this was the price for this pill I to They are a rip off Georgia Author: Las Vegaa , Nevada Liars: Garcinia Cambogia PURE WEIGHT Internet

Sep 15 2016
Comcast Xfinity Stole $533.00 out of our account after agreeing to the 2 yr $159.99 mnth plan Nationwide Author: Manhester, New Hampshire Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
DigitalFusionseo.com, Studio24group.co.uk, Daniel Molapo On Warrior Forum as kingleo101 Accepted $1,050 in 2/16; did not finish recoveryinspirations.com and never started on shoulditakevitamins.com - I gave him 2 projects and he sporadically communicated with me by saying he was having personal problems. It is now 9/14, I am losing revenue! Internet Author: Elmwood Park, Illinois Websites: DigitalFusionseo.com, Studio24group.co.uk, Daniel Molapo Internet

Sep 15 2016
Moving Relocation Systems LLC Overcharged for my move after the truck was loaded, demanded more than twice the quoted price and I had to pay cash for my belongings or they would sell them at auction Wallington New Jersey Author: Evergreen, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: Moving Relocation Systems LLC Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
teststrips4money.com Adam Mullikin I contacted this company to sell diabetic supplies. Internet
Author: Brookhaven, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: teststrips4money.com Internet

Sep 15 2016
Boardwalk Buy RIPOFF!! Ordered and was supposed to receive and didn't filed a dispute with cc then received 1 1/2 months later and refused order. Unknow Internet Author: Temple, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Boardwalk Buy Internet

Sep 14 2016
x2sat.com ebay seller x2st , amazon seller , brand name , x-square do not buy sell poor quality equipment burns up 62 days Internet Author: plymouth, North Carolina Internet Fraud: x2sat.com Internet

Sep 14 2016
Iceburg cups Ordered 2 cups, got charged, never received cups from 6 Apr 16 Internet Author: Bumpass, Virginia Consumer Services: Iceburg cups Internet

Sep 14 2016
STA Check Processing they said i had an outstanding loan and took payments totaling $1041.62. I would love to get my money back they were only authorized to take 216.00 over 2 years 4 payments in varying amounts. New York New York Author: Glendale, Arizona Collection Agencies: STA Check Processing New York, New York

Sep 14 2016
Ford Credit Ford does not issue Lien Release after Repeated ,2 years, requests Dearborn Michigan Obvious Question... Author: Florida Car Financing: Ford Credit Dearborn, Michigan

Sep 14 2016
Yu LinChun , force-air.com Took money for a purchase and has no product to sell and has not refunded money Internet Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Department & Outlet Stores: Yu LinChun Internet

Sep 14 2016
PCI Auctions Pictures were misleading and the equipment doesn't work. Kansas City Missouri Author: Hanna, Wyoming Bake Shops: PCI Auctions Kansas City, Missouri

Sep 13 2016
tmobile USA 2 1/2 years or so ago I bought a Galaxy S4 from T Mobile. A few months before that, I paid said $600 phone off. Unfortunately, I sat on my phone and it cracked the screen (#1). I used my insurance to have it replaced. I paid the $150 fee and they sent me a S4 that continually said the sim card was missing (#2). In doing some research, I found this is a common problem. I called them again and they replaced the phone with another one that did the same exact thing (#3). So, I called again and they sent me another one. This one received an update that turned off my wifi and blue tooth permanently. (#4). So, yet again, I called and they sent me another phone (#5) . AGAIN, this phone did the same thing and I had to call them AGAIN. They told me that I should just pay another $600 and get a different phone and that all S4 models were having problems. I told them they should not be selling defective products. They said they wouldn't help me anymore.  Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile USA Nationwide