Your Search | quik 2 sell auctions

Aug 19 2016
Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City,SD called for repair for my cooktop 2. Local service rep came located problem and ordered parts only to find out no longer available 3.called federal back and was offered the following deal a. A check to cover part of a new cooktop b. Access to the whirlpool discount site to order new cooktop c. Assurance that local service company would come an hook it up. I asked twice and my husband asked once about the hook up. The whirlpool site had ver few selections and even fewer ones that met the size we needed. I ordered a new one and called Federal to set up a time for the hook up. Much to my astonishment the rep said No hook up was included in deal!!Rapid City, South Dakota,  Virginia Author: Henrico, Virginia Warranty Companies: Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
Black Core Edge AKA Muscle Focus Black Core Edge Max or Muscle Focus DO NOT FALL for this company or product. Please read their reviews. You will see all the negative reviews about this company and its products. The first charge you 4 dollars and change for the free trial and then they automatically take out 90 dollars every month from your account without you knowing. The CATCH is that you have too cancel your subscription to this product within 14 days of receiving it. There are (2) TWO things wrong about this company and its products. First of all the product DOES NOT WORK, and second of all the company is a ripoff. They WILL charge you without your consent. PLEASE...PLEASE read the reviews about Blackcore Edge. IT IS ALL...ALL...NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND CUSTOMERS COMPLAING ABOUT BEING OVERCHARGED OR CHARGED FOR SOMETHING THEY DID NOT AGREE TOO. Santa Ana, California 92704-1392 Nationwide
Author: Tucson , Arizona Weightloss Programs: Black Core Edge AKA Muscle Focus Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Xome.com homesearch.comSolutionstarNationstar Mortgage Holdings Auction Process is a Scam - Auctioneer Places Bids for Seller Nationwide Author: scottdale, Pennsylvania Auctions: Xome.com

Aug 18 2016
nourse auto mall 2015 dodge caravan 30 day warranty. 2 days after buying in shop for fan blades and transmission chillicothe Ohio Author: chillicothe, Ohio Auto Dealers: nourse auto mall chillicothe, Ohio

Aug 17 2016
E&O Residence Daniel Jones unable to deliver after payment of deposit for 2 units at E & O Residence. change to Daniel Jones without any further notice. Singapore Internet Author: Alabama Real Estate Services: E&O Residence Internet

Aug 17 2016
Computer-Tech-H Fransis Walter More phone numbers: 1-574-2575 1-888-509-0573 Pennsylvania They displayed an official-looking warning on my new' used computer of being hacked. Then they called me, and said I needed to pay for an update,; unfortuantely, I paid $199.99. They ran a bunch of scans. Then they called again about 2 1/2 weeks later and claimed they needed $700 to fix it. This time i declined. One of their techs tried to write obscene messages in facebook acquaintances messages in the right-hand margin!!! where my $199 went. Pennsylvania Author: Tyler, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Computer-Tech-H Internet

Aug 17 2016
Cardpool.com Blackhawk Compromises Gift Card you sell them then retracts offer Internet Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Financial Services: Cardpool.com Internet

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Auctions I contacted Freedom Auctions in early June for consignment at auction my household furniture. We were leaving the country. This furniture was picked up on June 17 2016. We were told that there would be 2 auctions, one for most furniture and one for the antiques. The first auction to take place the following week and the second antique auction to take place within 30 days. I was asked if I wanted the one check after both auctions or two checks, one after each auction. I elected for two checks Our contact at freedom auction was Brian Hollifield. Sarasota Florida Author: Keswick, Ontario Auctions: Freedom Auctions Sarasota, Florida

Aug 16 2016
Cambridge who's who, Covington Who's Who, Empire Who's Who, Rip off, multiple company names, changing every 2 years name and physical location. Uniondale New York, Hollywood, Florida Florida Author: Wilmore, Kentucky Internet Fraud: Cambridge who's who, Hollywood, Florida

Aug 16 2016
American Truck Group Trevor Cox, Paula Ralph manager of (NTF) National Truck Funding American truck group is the biggest scam in the trucking industry they will sell you promises to get you sign there contact and after you sign all promises are a lie nothing they becomes the truth  Atlanta Gulfport ms and Mesa az Nationwide Author: WASHINGTON, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: American Truck Group Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Ashland Inc Mr.Mathew Peterson...Melissa Logan Faux 2 hour job interview claimed they are sending me a new HP laptop and a check to deposit in my account to buy software with. Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Bad Check Writers: Ashland Inc Internet

Aug 16 2016
global vipgetaways.com Luxury wholesale dream vacationsAlex GomezPrestige vacations imposter travel fraud...they sell vacations they do not have kissimmee Florida Author: Woodinville, Washington Timeshare Rentals: global vipgetaways.com kissimmee, Florida

Aug 16 2016
Worthridge Auctions and Retail Failed to provide all auction items as agreed to at purchase, doesn't return calls or emails Greensboro North Carolina Author: Richmond Hill, Georgia Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Worthridge Auctions and Retail Greensboro, North Carolina

Aug 15 2016
Vivint Paid almost 2 1/2 years for an alarm service that was not monitered and will not refund Nationwide Author: Bakersfield, California Home Security: Vivint Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
US Beef TWIN CITIES STEAK AND SEAFOOD INC DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT FALL FOR THIS RIPOFF FRIDLEY, Minnesota
U.S. Beef aplogizes for the customer error Author: ST LOUIS PARK, Minnesota Food Vendors: Twin Cities Steak and Seafood FRIDLEY, Minnesota

Aug 15 2016
Buy A Timeshare Vacation Property Resales, Inc. Brandon Pietsch, Diana Miller They promised, based on their claimed success story, that they would sell my timeshare for me quickly & at a big price Merrimack New Hampshire Author: Cape Coral, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Buy A Timeshare Vacation Property Resales, Inc. Merrimack, New Hampshire

Aug 14 2016
westgate (Tennessee) I want to sell or cancel my membership and they won't let me out of contract Gatlinburg, TN Tennessee Author: Zanesfield, Ohio Timeshare Rentals: westgate Tennessee

Aug 14 2016
A1 Travel Consultant This company sent my job a flyer advertising All Inclusive Vacations. I selected the Hawaii (7days and 6nights) and the 8day/7night Western Carribean Cruise.. I was in daily conversation with Curtis at ext 205. I made 2 deposits of $425 and paid the booking Scammed by Travel Agency with Wholesale prices as catch Internet
Author: Woodhaven, New York Travel Services: A1 Travel Consultant Internet

Aug 12 2016
MeLeads.com MeLeads.com MeLeads.com SPAM - FRAUD - SCAM Sell Fake leads for Real Cash every month unknown Internet Author: Manhattan Beach, California Customer Leads: MeLeads.com Internet

46, Report #1322049

Aug 11 2016
All Heating and Coolng This co is a scam that uses repair to sell you a new system. Fraud, dishonest, decieful Leesburg/ Orlando Florida Author: Lady Lake, Florida Consumer Services: All Heating and Coolng Leesburg, Florida

47, Report #1320661

Aug 11 2016
Charles w. Fox Charles H. Jacobs I had gotten the first letter an I fell for it. I sent them money and ever since then they send me like three to four a day. Saying I could win $2, 000, 000. 00 and stuff. Kansas city Kansas Author: Edinburgh, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Charles w. Fox Kansas city, Kansas

48, Report #1322012

Aug 11 2016
Proud To Be A Hairstylist Late May I ordered a necklace for &6.95 With 2 Free, I had to pay that plus S& H Then on Line. So come June 12 they have taken 38.60 out of my checking without my permission ,The same thing has happened in July on the 12th & today August 11, 2016 they did it again , without my permission. & I dont know what it is far. Had I know they were going to do this I would have canceled my account bank. I sent 2 emails to them & it never went out it said email invalid. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Specialty Stores: Proud To Be A Hairstylist Internet

49, Report #1322000

Aug 11 2016
Rent-2-own Scam they make you sign up and pay 100$ for credit counseling and then never get back to you Nationwide Internet Author: Akron, Ohio Housing Rentals: Rent-2-own Internet

Aug 10 2016
Bridgecrest DriveTime Bridgecrest took 441.72 from my account on 7.5/2016 without permission and after I already made my payment in full on 7/2/2016. My bank put an dispute in and they are denying they even received it. Now it on record that the bank gave them the money, I am now going to consult an attorney ASAP!!!! New Castle Delaware Author: Wilmington, Delaware Car Financing: Bridgecrest New Castle, Delaware