Your Search | quirk chrylser jeep
Approximately 877 Reports Found

Oct 26 2016
Town and Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram Deceptive Sales Practices Levittown New York You'd lose the bet Author: Horsham, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Town and Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram Levittown, New York

Oct 16 2016
Ontario Chrysler Dodge Jeep Fiat Sales Person: Mr. Matthew Techlowicz Fooling, Misleading, Faulty FOBs, Rip-Off, Unsatisfactory Mississauga Ontario Author: Milton, Ontario Auto Dealers: Ontario Chrysler Dodge Jeep Fiat Mississauga, Ontario

Oct 02 2016
Suncoast Chrysler Dodge Jeep Wayne Schmidt and family Careless, Car Dealer, Chrysler, Dodge, Suncoast, Wayne Schmidt, St Petersburg Florida Author: London, Florida Auto Dealers: Suncoast Chrysler Dodge Jeep St Petersburg, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram I bought a new car and was treated like royalty. The hail storm totaled my new Jeep. I decided to get a used vehicle my 2nd time buying. My 2nd experience was poor. Do NOT buy a used car here. Pueblo Colorado
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Pueblo, Colorado

Sep 07 2016
Off-Roadinternational Jeep Trailer - Buyer Beware colleyville Texas Author: Grapevine, Texas Auto manufactures: Off road international colletville, Texas

Sep 01 2016
Drivetime I payed over 20,000 dollars on a 2003 jeep liberty and have put only 80,000 miles on it in 5 years I have put over 5000 dollars in reported repairs  Mesa Arizona Not what you think Author: Glendale, Arizona Auto Dealers: Drivetime Mesa , Arizona

Aug 29 2016
Author: Dickinson, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: RON CARTER CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE OF LEAGUE CITY DICKINSON, Texas

Aug 25 2016
The Tire Shop Sold and mounted a tire on my son's Jeep that hasn't been manufactured in over 12 yrs Davison Michigan Author: NORTH BRANCH, Michigan Auto Tire shops: The Tire Shop Davison, Michigan

Aug 18 2016
Hooman Chrysler dodge Jeep Ram Does not honor signed agreements Inglewood California Author: Indian Trial, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Hooman Chrysler dodge Jeep Ram Inglewood , California

Aug 17 2016
Greenway Chrysler Jeep and Dodge Refuses to fix my car due to manufacture recall ORLANDO Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Greenway Chrysler Jeep and Dodge ORLANDO, Florida

Aug 13 2016
QUIRK FORD, MATT MORNINGSTAR, TOM SCHROEDER BAIT SWITCH S T A Y A W A Y !! QUINCY Massachusetts Why Did You Buy It??? Author: Greenlawn, New York Auto Dealers: QUIRK FORD QUINCY, Massachusetts

Aug 12 2016
Destinee & Ralph and Ford man I will call them the Ford guy and the Jeep guy I bought a Ford Explorer and a Jeep Grand Cherokee Phoenix Arizona and Mesa Arizona Arizona
Author: Sun City, Arizona Junk Dealers: Destinee & Ralph and Ford man Phoenix Arizona, Arizona

Aug 08 2016
Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge - B&Z Auto Enterprises, LLC SCAMM!!! Sold us a lemon and claimed it was a certified vehicle Bronx New York Author: Hazleton, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge Bronx, New York
14, Report #1320859

Aug 05 2016
East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge BUYERS BEWARE! Greenvale New York Author: Plainview, New York Auto Dealers: East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Greenvale, New York
15, Report #1320254

Aug 02 2016
Autonation Chrysler, Jeep, Ram South Columbus, GA Autonation did not repair my vehicle; which I paid them for and now they do not want to give me my money back. Columbus Georgia
Author: Manchester, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Autonation Chrysler, Jeep, Ram South Columbus, GA Columbus, Georgia

Jul 22 2016
Douglas Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM Douglas Jeep Douglas Dodge Douglas Chrysler Service & Parts Scam - Beware of Tim the service manager Venice Florida Author: Venice, Florida Auto Repair Service: Douglas Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM Venice, Florida

Jul 18 2016
Paredes Lizette tried to sell me a 2004 lifted Jeep Wrangler Internet
Author: redwood, New York Motor Vehicle: Paredes Lizette Internet

Jul 14 2016
Criswell Automoative Criswell Jeep Deceptive Pricing and rude Sales Service Gaithersburg Maryland Author: Frederick, Maryland Auto Dealers: Criswell Automotive Gaithersburg, Maryland

Jul 08 2016
Posner Park Chrysler jeep Dodge Ram Sold us a damaged car. Davenport Florida
Author: Lake Alfred , Florida Auto Dealers: Posner Park Chrysler jeep Dodge Ram Davenport , Florida

Jul 06 2016
Stg. Amanda Harris 2001 Jeep Wrangler.for 2500.00$ must sell by June 30th Internet Author: Texas Auto Dealers: Stg. Amanda Harris Internet

Jul 05 2016
Stoneridge Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Stoneridge Jeep;Stoneridge Chrysler Issued me defective brand new vehicle - 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee with less than 500 miles on it Pleasanton California Author: Dublin, California Auto Dealers: Stoneridge Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Pleasanton, California

Jul 04 2016
Offroad Armor J.D murray I ordered a front bumper for my jeep cherokee over the phone with him and also paid over the phone. He said my bumper would be done in about two weeks. After getting the run around for about a month he would no longer answer or return my calls. Has been around a year now and i still have not got a refund or received my bumper. Colorado springs Colorado Author: Branson, Missouri Auto Parts: Offroad Armor Colorado springs, Colorado

Jun 30 2016
Ms. Enterprise says I damaged a Jeep that I rented in August 2015. I never rented a Jeep from them; it was an economy car. They have now posted me on a No Rent List. These people are just wrong and it seems this happens too many times to other people who rent from the,. Houston TX Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise car rental Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
Gwinnett Chrysler Dodge Jeep Sold us a 2016 Dodge Truck - Lemon Stone Mountain Georgia Author: Loganville, Georgia Auto Dealers: Gwinnett Chrysler Dodge Jeep Stone Mountain, Georgia

Jun 13 2016
Central Parts Intl Tiffany ProsperKristen Hicks Central Parts Int'l promised a Grade A Insurance jeep engine, sent a worn out engine instead. Only got a partial refund. Jacksonville Florida
Author: St Charles, Missouri Auto Parts: Central Parts Intl Jacksonville, Florida