Your Search | r&s mattresses

Sep 19 2014
Derksen Portable Buildings C & S Sales, Country Barn Rentals CON ARTISTS, CROOKS, DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES, THIEFS IN THE NIGHT Hickory Kentucky Author: Texas Building Products: Derksen Portable Buildings Hickory, Kentucky

Sep 19 2014
S kabob kabob resedahttp://sgyroskabobhouse.biz/https://www.facebook.com/pages/S-Gyros-Kabob-House-Catering/193952880690229 Walked into the restaurant and noticed all the family members or employees gathered around a laptop in the middle of the restaurant. Once I placed my order I got a real dirty look from who would come to be be my cook and everyone there made me feel like i was bothering them or that they did not want me there. The customer service was awful and enough to keep me from coming back.. ok onto the food..I ordered the Gyro Sandwich Combo which comes with a drink and fries. The meat was dry, lacking flavor and over cooked. The yogurt they used was sour and most likely has seen better days. The fries were soggy and uneatable. I took two bites and that was enough for me and I left a tip and said thank you, I got silence in return. Reseda California
Author: California Restaurants: S kabob Reseda, California

Sep 19 2014
Michael Rajek doesn't give a s**t about the case, shows up late for court, spends minimum amount of time on your case, RIP OFF Eau Claire Wisconsin Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Attorneys General: Michael Rajek Eau Claire, Wisconsin

Sep 18 2014
RHEEM A/C RHEEM COMPLETE A/C SYSTEM... this is my shoutout for anyone who can help me yell, holler, bello etc. to get help here... I had a new A/C System installed 9.18.14 and have since then had no proper a/c, constant having to call the installer who replaced coils and as late as yesterday, added some sealant and a new coil... obviously there is freaking freon leaking and when I contacted RHEEM at their headquarters, they claimed no responsibilitu///shoved it back to the installer and the Rheem supplier down here in S. Florida... when I contacted Rheem 9.8.14, I was told by Melissa, and then Troy, supervisor, that I had to deal with the distributor... Rheem claims no responsibility...I have tried to reach the President of the company and am on hold until I am given to a voicemail to leave my name and number...just today, I tried again, 9.18.14, to no avail- I left 2 message with Ms. Collins... the number I called today was 479.648.4940 every which way I try, I bump into walls and no help... the Rheem installer claims not to know what to do... HELP! PLEASE! ATLANTA, Georgia or FORT SMITH, ARKANSAS Author: HALLANDALE, Florida Appliances: RHEEM A/C ATLANTA, GA, Georgia

Sep 18 2014
Gigats/Will S. Misrepresented themselves as job placement but focused on furthering education. Unknown Nationwide Author: Hemet, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Gigats/Will S. Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
Colleauges In Law CIL, A&DR, AD&R SCAM, Fake Law Firm Costa Mesa California Author: Baltimore, Maryland Loan Modification: Colleauges In Law Costa Mesa, California

Sep 17 2014
Matt Swenton MS Studio Design Got taken at a QT for 4 Denson Audio Laboratories DX 801's $400 Arizona Nevada Author: Mesa, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Matt Swenton Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
Nuvalift Scam: charge credit card $85 for trial advertised as S&H only San Diego California Author: El Cajon, California Beauty Salons: Nuvalift San Diego, California

Sep 17 2014
Brandyourself.com Brand Yourself Patrick Ambron is a d***. Brand Yourself is s***. New York New York Author: New York, New York SEO - Reputation Management: Brandyourself.com Brand Yourself New York, New York

Sep 16 2014
S & C Motorsports Steven LewisCarla Lewis false documents in selling scooters, also theives of stolen personal property Fayetteville Arkansas Author: springdale, Arkansas Liars: S & C Motorsports Fayetteville, Arkansas

Sep 14 2014
Bogdan Kukharsky Bryan Scam artist-s Miami beach Florida Author: Surfside, Florida Liars: Bogdan Kukharsky Miami beach, Florida

Sep 14 2014
U.S. Bank National Assoociation Visa USA Inc. Visa gift card ripoff in conjunction with U S Bank National Association Inc Internet Author: SARASOTA, Florida Credit Card Fraud: U.S. Bank National Assoociation Internet

Casey Rains Beware Drunk Drug User S****** Iowa City Iowa
Author: Iowa City, Iowa Cult: Casey Rains Iowa, Iowa

Sep 13 2014
Pure Vitamin's Out of Las Vegas, NV This Writer Was Taken The Very Same way By This Company The Exact Same Way But TwiceI Did The Free Trail & Pay Only $4.95 For S & H Only For Both Pure Green Coffee Bean & Garcinia Cambogia Extract on 08/26/2014 I Phoned In & Requested Cancellation of Any Pure Green Bean Coffee Caplets & Garcinia Cambogia Extract Caplets Las Vegas Nevada Author: ChestNut Hill / Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Misc. Health Specialists: Pure Vitamin's Out of Las Vegas, NV Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 12 2014
The Law Offices of Phillip R. Sauer They are a collection agency that claims they are lawyers Chicago Illinois Author: Boca Raton, Florida Lawyers: The Law Offices of Phillip R. Sauer Internet

Sep 12 2014
Midland Medical Center Midland Medical Center Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33306, Midland Medical Center - Oakland Park, FL, John R. Jones, M.D. Insurance fraud, patient neglect, scam, horrible FOR PROFIT SCAM COMPANY Oakland Park Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Physicians: Midland Medical Center Oakland Park, Florida

Sep 12 2014
Kauffman Custom Painting Wayne R Kauffman Customer Painting Company Mohrsville Pennsylvania Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Paint & Wallpaper: Kauffman Custom Painting Pennsylvania

Sep 11 2014
H & R Block Emerald Card Prepaid services Allowed a deactivated card to be used after it was compromised and cancelled setting me to NSF Kennesaw Ga Nationwide Author: Acworth, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: H & R Block Emerald Card services Nationwide

Sep 10 2014
David Brown AmericanTtreasury,Publishers Clearing House You will recieve a cashers cheque for 865000.00 Dollars,A 14 S Class BMW and 2 Tickettsto any where in the world. Author: Zeeland, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: David Brown Select State/Province

Sep 09 2014
J&J movers Picked up my Harley in Nova Scotia on july10 and no one will answer me about delivery in calgary , it s sept 9 now had to get the police involved , worst company I ve ever delt with , these people are not cape able of delivering pizza let alone anything else , Do Not Use This Company Toronto Ontario Author: Calgary, Alabama Courier Services: J&J movers Toronto, Ontario

Sep 09 2014
etourflorida S C A M Internet Author: manassas, Virginia Resorts: etourflorida Internet

Sep 09 2014
Vacation Services International, R&R venture, TERP-Timieshare Enhancement and Relief Project,EPS-Excess property solutions,IVC-This the closing agent that handled mt transaction. SCAMMED me out of $9,980. Portsmouth Ohio Author: Eagle, Idaho Timeshare Rentals: Vacation Services International Portsmouth, Ohio

Sep 09 2014
Kristal Auto Mall, 5200 Kings Highway Brooklyn. New York The Front end manger ,in his 20's, and the saleman were very nasty, wanted to see cash of front to talk to me Brooklyn, New York Author: Staten island, New York Auto Dealers: Kristal Auto Mall, 5200 Kings Highway Brooklyn. NY Brooklyn, New York

Sep 09 2014
Amazon uk Seller Central They are taking card details of system to stop paying disbursements, I am disabled in uk and they have refused to pay me my £3408 payment, they also avoid contact and come up with many excuses, I have sent out customer orders and my wholesalers and r mail cannot be paid now and sellers are funding Amazon and this is wrong. They are ruining so many god people and company's. You need to stop this company from trading as they are a law to them selves and I have never known a company that are not paying sellers there money. Netherlands Nationwide Author: Swindon England , Door to Door Sales: Amazon uk Nationwide

Sep 08 2014
Philip R Caliri, Jr. Scam Artist Wareham MA Author: Sarasota, Florida WANTED REWARD $$$: Philip R Caliri, Jr. Select State/Province