RABBIT TV Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: rabbit tv
There may be more specific results for "rabbit tv"
For more specific results for "rabbit tv"
Showing 1-25 of 17,485 Found Reports For more specific results for "rabbit tv"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
Mr Antenna dba I Heart Free TV Daisy Sabrina Daniels Sells antennas that do not work Chandler Arizona Author: Scottsdle, Arizona Television Parts & Services: Mr Antenna Chandler, Arizona

Aug 16 2017
Spectrum Cable & TV Time Warner CableCharter Communications Totally Indifferent, false advertising Cable Company Nationwide Author: Center Ossipee, New Hampshire Internet Service Providers: Spectrum Cable & TV Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
freeseetv frog tv frog nowflashlight.biz scam rip off terrible liars Internet Author: calgary, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: freeseetv frog Internet

Aug 14 2017
hearthwear inc nuwave llc they took my money i got no cooktop libertyville Illinois Author: PHOENIX, Alabama TV Advertisements: hearthwear inc libertyville, Illinois

Aug 13 2017
Ronco Internet Author: higginsville, Missouri TV Advertisements: Ronco Internet

Aug 12 2017
NRP National Recreation Properties. In 2006 my wife and I saw an advertisement on TV being narrated by Erik Estrada from the show CHIPS saying great opportunity to purchase Land in Bella vista in Arkansas which was sponsored by NRP National Recreation Properties.(a licensed real estate bro NRP National Recreation Properties 1 Mauchly Irvine, California
Author: NY, New York Real Estate Services: NRP National Recreation Properties. Irvine, , California

Aug 12 2017
Alucia I ordered a sample box of Alucia Anti Wrinkle Skin Cream. And all i had to pay was for shipping ,which was 5.00. and i thought that was it. I didnt see anything about a 14 day trial at all or i wouldn't have bought this! And. I looked at my bank app and it said i have been charged 98.39. I didnt even know what it was from until i googled the code next to the amount and it said Alucia! I did not approve for them to take 98.39 out of my bank account! Now i am gonna be short on money for the rest of the week because of them taking out 98.39 out of my bank account which i did not give them permission to withdrawl! Los Angeles, California
Author: Hastings, Michigan TV Advertisements: Alucia Internet

Aug 11 2017
Sling TV aka ,Sling.com Streaming Internet TV sling tv, sling.com, Streaming TV, internet tv, fraud, scam, Colorado Author: Baltimore, Maryland Cable TV: Sling TV Internet

Aug 09 2017
spectrum charter communication never no service,always out or not working albertville Alabama Author: albertville, Alabama Cable TV: spectrum albertville, Alabama

Aug 08 2017
Beauté Wrinkle Crème Scammed-Made unauthorized charges to my account; approx 800.00 Internet Author: Hartford, Wisconsin TV Advertisements: Beauté Wrinkle Crème Internet

Aug 08 2017
ATT ATT - Deceptive Sales Tactics, Wont Confirm Payments Received, Service/Support Unwilling to Resove Disputes.......play dumb Nationwide Author: Ohio Cable TV: ATT Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Tv Scout Antenna received an email on 07/25/17 with my order number claiming that my product was shipped. I never received anything as of today. Internet Author: Eagle Pass, Texas TVs & VCRs: Tv Scout Antenna Internet

Aug 08 2017
Spectrum Cable Lied Nationwide Author: Lancaster, Texas Cable TV: Spectrum Cable Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
ATT Uverse Continue to charge me for return equipment. I switched from ATT Uverse to Direct. Returned equipment. Verified information with customer service. Some represenatives says returned now others say it is not returned. It has been 1 year. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Tomball, Texas Cable TV: ATT Uverse Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
Tickbox tv I returned the item on July 14, 2017. They received it and signed for it. I have an email stating a check was mailed on July 24th 2017 and I would receive it within 5-7 business days. I've communicated via email, chat and the customer service line that I found out is located in Costa Rica. sandy Springs Georgia Author: Boardman, Ohio Television Parts & Services: Tickbox tv sandy Springs , Georgia

Aug 06 2017
OSTEEN Suisse/serum Renewal SKIN CREAM Fraudulently charged my account $400 for products that were offered at just $4.95. The initial offer was $4.95 for free trail. This offered by the wife of well know pastor JOEL OSTEEN! w pastor's SANTA ANA CA Author: Inglewood, California TV Advertisements: OSTEEN SKIN CREAM Nationwide

Aug 05 2017
Resume Rabbit Waste of money. Internet Author: Matthews, North Carolina On-Line Business: Resume Rabbit Internet

Aug 05 2017
Dishnetwork Dish No refund Englewood Nationwide Author: Post Falls, Idaho Cable TV: Dishnetwork Nationwide

Aug 05 2017
nuaviveskin.com misrepresented sample offer Internet Author: allegan, Michigan TV Advertisements: nuaviveskin.com Internet

Aug 04 2017
Alliancebankcredit.com Alliance Capital Group Jordan Davies and Cynthia aka Cindy Jordan Davies took my $2500 for Credit Repair and did nothing. Don't do business with this man, he lies very well! Internet
Alliancebankcredit.com Author: McDonough, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Alliancebankcredit.com Alliance Capital Group Internet

Aug 04 2017
Direct TV- Century link Century Link. century link bundle constant over billing. failure to pick up equipment Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Cable TV: Direct TV- Century link Mesa, Arizona

Aug 04 2017
Sling Ala Carte TV Sling. Ripoff, theft, possible fraud, Three Questions Author: Round Rock, Texas Internet Services: Sling Ala Carte TV

Aug 02 2017
AsSeenOnTV.pro Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: AsSeenOnTV.pro is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. The work ethic is reflected in endless endeavors to raise the bar and produce unique media that connects brands with viewers in new ways.*UPDATE: AsSeenOnTV.pro pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. AsSeenOnTV.pro recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The Truth Author: Memphis, Tennessee Internet Marketing Companies: AsSeenOnTV.pro TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, AsSeenOnTV.pro is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Internet

Aug 01 2017
Luminis & Bella Epoque I ordered Angelina Joliees skin care TRIAL for 4.95$ A few days after receiving the trial package,I called to cancel any monthly type billing. None the less my credit cards shows they took 400.00$ out of my credit card!!! Not only did they steal 400.00$ from me,I never even received any product!!! 400.00$ for AIR. I AM A DISABLED SENIOR who lives on 900.00$ a month. SHAME ON YOU!!! This has put me under so much stress I had to get medication! I would like you to try & be vulnerable & return my money Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California TV Advertisements: Luminis & Bella Epoque Internet

Aug 01 2017
Color by Pascal Advertised unlimited free lipstick - only have to pay for shipping and processing per item! Unknown Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas TV Advertisements: Color by Pascal Internet