Your Search | rac( rent a center)

Jan 23 2017
tuneup plus february 3, 2026 i purchased an alternator for a 2012 kia forte which only lasted 11 months with no warranty was charged 456.08 chesapeake Virginia Author: virginia beach, Virginia Auto Mechanics: tuneup plus chesapeake, Virginia

Jan 23 2017
ENTRPRISES RENT A CAR W RENTAL CAR LOCATION HIDDEN FEES LIE WHEN RENT A CAR BECAUSE OF THE NAME AND RELIGION CHICAGO Illinois Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Local Transportation: ENTRPRISES RENT A CAR W CHICAGO, Illinois

Jan 23 2017
Champ's Apparel I bought a Dallas Cowboys jersey for my father in law on Dec. 8 and never received the jersey. I've tried everything in my power to contact them and it say's the website is down or has been deleted. Internet Author: Deer Park, Texas Clothing Stores: Champ's Apparel Internet

Jan 23 2017
New Age Consultants, LLC Kris KentKevin KentEric Cousins Kris and his company New Age Consultants entered into an agreement to be a consultant for our small public company including and focusing in a Marketing Awraeness program. They were paid a significant upfront fee and after three weeks of no activity and no response from the company, the agreement was terminated. We demanded for our funds to be returned and after a week fo calls an emails, Kris agreed that they would refund us. They did NOTHING and spent the initial funds. Kris said he was working on another deal so that he would be able to reimburse us!! We placed calls to the other partners and they would not return our calls. We have also filed a compalint with the SEC regarding thier fradulant tactics. Be aware, they are out of Milford, NH and are a Vevada corporation. 4 George St, Milford, NH 03055 New Hampshire Author: Austin, Texas Business Consulting: New Age Consultants, LLC Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Economy Rent a Car Orlando Economy Rent a Car Orlando Worst experience, I have scheduled a week in advance and read through their policy about insurance and nothing said I need proof of full coverage. .them ignoring the fact I have full coverage with aaa and have the policy card and insurance card..they wouldn't except this... Do not use this company at all! I want these clowns to call me to settle this orlando florida Author: Del Mar, California Auto Rentals: Economy Rent a Car Orlando

Jan 23 2017
Roomster.com i got on there website to get a 3 day trial, and thats all i paid for, then next thing you know they took 45.95 out of my checking account without my permission. I didnt see anything about them doing that. Otherwise i would of never ever paid. im on limited income and afford alot of money. please help me!! New York, NY or London NewYork Author: carplake, Michigan Tenants: Roomster.com Internet

Jan 23 2017
Royalty Skin Serum Scam not a free trail Santa Ana California Author: Moore, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Royalty Skin Serum Santa Ana, California

Jan 23 2017
Larry Hoffman ELBAT, IncChairs DirectTables and Chairs Direct dot Com Larry is a liar-- good ol' Lyin' Larry! Culver City California Author: Newnan, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Larry Hoffman Culver City, California

Jan 23 2017
Wickenburg Legal Document Preparation Service Susan R Fowler Failed to research a failed delivery of an original legal document Wickenburg Arizona Author: Selah, Washington Legal Process Services: Wickenburg Legal Document Preparation Service Wickenburg, Arizona

Jan 23 2017
Elizabeth Washington Sent moneygram $1000 to Leavenworth, Kansas 66048 to receive a winning prize of $150,000 by UPS. Now she claims that the UPS had a bad accident and the money is in the custody of the firemen and she is asking for $8500 to get the money our of the Firemen' They made me feel very humiliated and I will never ever do this again. Leavenworth Kansas Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Veteran's Administration: Elizabeth Washington Leavenworth, Kansas

Jan 23 2017
Great Call/Jitterbug Jitterbug free my a** san diego CA Nationwide Author: gates, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Great Call/Jitterbug Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Troy Davis Truck Sales Waiting for my refund of $32,500 after a year!!! Bad Communication and Empty Promises from Owner Eastland Texas Author: Texas Truck Dealers: Troy Davis Truck Sales Eastland, Texas

Jan 23 2017
Mcimetro Access Transmission Services Llc 303-219-8726 303-219-8726 called and recording said this is the IRS calling to sue you-to avoid a Lawsuit call this number back ASAP brighton Colorado Author: Guttenberg, New Jersey Internal Revenue Service: Mcimetro Access Transmission Services Llc brighton, Colorado

Jan 23 2017
UNIFUND CCR LLC they tried to collect on a previous debt that the original company closed and removed it from my credit report over 6 months ago cincinnati Ohio Author: plainfiled, Illinois Telemarketers: UNIFUND CCR LLC cincinnati, Ohio

Jan 23 2017
CometChat This company’s employee’s are lazy and incompetent !I spent well over $200.00 for a system that they wont fix, and they dont service !Since day one and it has been at least 6 months now the system has not worked properly and so i finally uninstalled and chat, messenger , junk, ripoff India Internet Author: San Angelo, Texas Computer Software: CometChat Internet

Jan 23 2017
Meineke Care Care Center #1830 replaced a defective starter Fuquay Varina North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Auto Mechanics: Meineke Care Care Center #1830 Fuquay Varina, North Carolina

Jan 23 2017
Youthful Sense Young IndeedLuminescence Not just a free trial unauthorized charges on account Internet Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Internet: Youthful Sense Internet

Jan 23 2017
Hobbies Discount Scammed of a projector! Internet Author: Alabama Appliances: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 23 2017
Wild Rose Motors Anaheim Sold me a lemon Anaheim California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Dealers: Wild Rose Motors Anaheim Anaheim, California

Jan 23 2017
LuxStyle international Lux international Sent an unsolicited package of beauty products, one named blackhead killer to my underage daughter. There was a bill inside for almost $70, and a demand for payment within 14 days. Dk 5100 Odense c Internet
Author: New Lambton, Other Buying Clubs: LuxStyle international Internet

Jan 23 2017
Marty Theophilis Apparently a clever scam Web site says, Cuzco, Peru. Internet Author: Belleville, Illinois Alternative Health: Marty Internet

Jan 23 2017
American Trusted Movers They ripped us off charged us $970 to move a 3 bdr, broke things Northridge California
Author: Los Angeles , California Moving Companies: American Trusted Movers Northridge , California

Jan 22 2017
US Direct Express This company is a big ripoff and they steal your money and they have the worst customer service inthe world. Nationwide Author: Tucumcari, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: US Direct Express Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
Byron G. Best B G Best Black Bear Coal Co. Inc. Byron Best made fake promises for money, didn't deliver. He charged a fee to fly out and meet as an interested investor, then turned out he had no money and could find no one else to invest, but he had my money. A total fraud! Grayson Georgia Author: Santa Monica, California Financial Services: Byron G. Best Grayson, Georgia

Jan 22 2017
MyWebEarnings.com Company promise immediate payment if I earned $500 but they make you take a survey after put in time and advertising I earn $500 tried survey 4 times it won't let you complete to request yuri funds they promise you for promoting them also when I was tryi Didn't pay me for advertising and posting their website with a link that added money when anyone clicks it Internet
Author: Walker, Louisiana Attorney Generals: MyWebEarnings.com Internet