Your Search | rac( rent a center)

Author: Meeker, Colorado Financial Services: Seed Capital Henderson, Nevada

Feb 05 2016
Beautimer offered me a promotional l gift then charged my credit card 8 times 100.00 each time. Internet Author: Ephrata , Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Beautimer Internet

Feb 05 2016
Author: Dayton, Texas Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics Benbrooke TX Rod Larson benbrook, Texas

Feb 05 2016
WORTHPOINT Plrease excuse my erroe. I hit the mouse when I shouldn't have. I am continuing. The representative indicated she would forward my file to the supervisor. I know it's been only a couple of days, but I don't want this to slip through the cracks. $200 is alot of money for someone on a fixed income. atlanta internet Author: BOISE, Idaho Miscellaneous Companies: WORTHPOINT Internet

Feb 05 2016
Auto House of Salisbury, N.C. Deceptive Manipulations of over the phone Visa Charges; Sold Me a Service Contract, but did not deliver. Salisbury North Carolina Author: Spring Hill, Florida Auto Warranty: Auto House of Salisbury, N.C. Salisbury, North Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Nouveau Skin Care This company is a fraud and stole money from me Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Ventura, California Alternative Health: Nouveau Skin Care Internet

Feb 05 2016
Quest financial services Ed Haley they promised a loan modification, charged me 3500.00 and closed they doors. Newport Beach California
You all should file with the Orange County District Attorney www.ORANGECOUNTYDA.ORG Author: encintas, California Loan Modification: Quest financial services Newport Beach, California

Feb 05 2016
Radio-Code.com Steve riebman, [email protected], RC([email protected] I paid said company $28.99 for them to provide me a code to unlock my radio in my Mazda. The information they provided did not work and they will not respond to correct the problem. Internet Author: Apollo Beach, Florida Auto Security: Radio-Code.com Internet

Feb 05 2016
Encante santa ana ca. Encante beauty products They took money out of my account debit card I used for a free samply shipping charges. I saw nothing about calling them or I would be charged $98.71 twicetotal is $197.42 Santa Ana California Author: Whittier, California Internet Fraud: Encante santa ana ca. Santa Ana, California

Feb 05 2016
DRIVETIME CAR SALEs RIPP OFF, MONEY GRUBBING, CRAPY Everything you want to avoid morrow, Georgia
Everyone has? Author: JONESBORO, Georgia Auto Dealers: DRIVETIME CAR SALEs morrow, Georgia

Feb 05 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: TowerPoint Capital dedicated to customer satisfaction implementing strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's and help them make more profitable decisions.
Author: Dist of Columbia Financial Services: Towerpoint Capital Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 04 2016
FUNDED.COM They are a complete RIP OFF. Lied over the phone and Billed Credit card with out permision NEW BRIGHTON Minnesota Author: Phoenix, Maryland Advertising / Deceptive: FUNDED.COM Internet

Feb 04 2016
Artisanal Fromagerie & Bistro Artisanal Fromagerie & Bistro, artisanalbistro.com, Shimon, Sarid Drory, sariddrory, Artisanal Restaurant Group Artisanal Bistro is a HORRIBLE French Restaurant in New York - BAD FOOD New York New York
Where? Author: New York, New York Restaurant Delivery Services: Artisanal Fromagerie & Bistro New York, New York

Feb 04 2016
Inmar rebate center Screwed out of a $60 rebate Del Rio Texas Author: Kaukauna, Wisconsin Liars: Inmar rebate center Internet

Feb 04 2016
Franklin A Hallock Franklin Hallock Con Artist & Scammer. Beware Marlboro New York Author: Wurtsboro, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Franklin A Hallock Marlboro, New York

Feb 04 2016
escortsite.com a site to build escort sites, escorts sweeden (i think) Internet Author: Kitchener, Ontario Strippers & Dancers: escortsite.com Internet

Feb 04 2016
hsbc mortgage corp I filed a deed in leu of foreclosure on Oct 1, 2010. Through HSBC law firm in Tampa Fl. In 2011 they filed a TRANSFER OF MORTGAGE BACK TO hsbc oN 07/2013 THEY THEN FILED A FORCLOSURE NOTICE without notifying me Depew New York Author: Sebring, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: hsbc mortgage corp Internet

Feb 04 2016
Passanante's Home Food Services Took advantage of a military family: outrageous markups and aggressive sales tactics Bristol Nationwide
Funny Author: Denver, Colorado Restaurant Delivery Services: Passanante's Home Food Services Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
LioriDiamonds LioriDiamonds, Lioridiamonds.com LIORIDIAMONDS.com is a fraud SOLD me fake Diamond Rings that gold was not even real. New York New York Author: New York, New York Jewelry Stores: LioriDiamonds New York, New York

Feb 04 2016
Paul Flanders Paul Flanders circumvented me and approached my contacts without my knowledge. He is a professional circumventor. Florida Florida Author: London, Alabama Business Consultants: Paul Flanders Florida

48, Report #1281963

Feb 04 2016
A R Booting, Inc. Rip-off Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Parking Garages: A R Booting, Inc. Miami, Florida

Feb 04 2016
Centura college online Furthering my education turned into a SCAM Virginia beach Virginia Author: Clarksville, Iowa Financial Education: Centura college online Virginia beach, Virginia

Feb 04 2016
Family court San DIego Judges order children out away from parents. San Diego ca You are missing a lot of detail Author: San Diego, California Family Services: Family court San DIego CA