Your Search | rac acceptance

Jun 20 2016
Direct Lending Solutions James Toka Foreign guy calls and ask me if I want $1000, verified my personal info, advised me to check out their site and ratings on BBB, then advises I am approved, a manager calls back to verify my acceptance of the loan, but ,here comes stupidity, I have to prove I can re-pay the loan and as a show of good faith i need to transfer $130 to their company! Really?! At this point I am smelling a scammer, so I advise james Toka to keep his loan and refuse to send the funds. I hang up on him and dial the number back. The number rings several times then goes to busy. I am fearful because I have given these fraudulent my personal banking info and my social. How do I prevent potential identity theft? Southake Texas Thank You Author: Fort Worth, Texas Loans: Direct Lending Solutions Southakel, Texas

Jun 15 2016
Security National Automotive Acceptance Corporation SNAAC Harassment and not customer friendly Nationwide Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Car Financing: Security National Automotive Acceptance Corporation Nationwide

Jun 11 2016
Pars Cars They knowingly sell cars that CarMax would not certify and sell. They then make the vehicle driveable and sell it. They are NOT in the business of selling cars they are in the business of selling dangerously unsafe vehicles then the buyer calls within hours or days complaining about being broke down, stranded or that the car simply wouldn't start...Pars cars then will offer to repair the vehicle but since they are back logged with repairs people are told they will be given an appointment for 2-3 weeks away...they are then left stranded and most refuse to pay on a vehicle that is unsafe or disbaled. If they are lucky...the might get an issue fixed and days later it will break down again. They count on people coming in with a huge down-payment since this money and the monthly charges after they repossess it will be the only monies they receive from the buyer. Pars Cars simply buys vehicles that will pass emissions! ATLANTA GEORGIA Response to FLORIDA Author: Coppell, Texas Auto Dealers: Pars Cars

Jun 06 2016
Flagship Credit Acceptance Delinquent Reporting Chadds Ford Pennsylvania Author: Mesa, Arizona Car Financing: Flagship Credit Acceptance Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania

Jun 05 2016
Affiliated acceptance corporation & Fitness connection federal Rip off charges on my account amounting to $2410.00,went for just one day.Never cancelled my account. mo Author: Stafford, Texas Healthcare Centers: Affiliated acceptance corporation missouri,

Jun 01 2016
MH Acceptance, Inc Ashley StoneKim Sale are from Heritage Financial GroupKristine Brown Lamplighter Mobile home Park manager I (Kathy) have attempted to speak with the three of these ladies about the repair of my roof. For some unknown reason, no one will return my call. Elkhart, Indiana
Author: Gainesville, Florida Mortgage Companies: MH Acceptance, Inc Elkhart, , Indiana

May 31 2016
Credit Acceptance Corporation Illegal Check Garnishment Southfield Michcigan Author: Redford, Michigan Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corporation Nationwide

May 19 2016
Flagship Credit Acceptance horrible Chadds Ford Pennsylvania How Would They Know? Author: Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Flagship Credit Acceptance Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania

May 09 2016
Heritage Acceptance Corp I purchased a car and it was total and the insurance company payed what they said the book value but now they want me to pay the difference between what the insurance payed and they. Say I owe Elkhart I Indiana Insurance will only pay the value of the vehicle, not the remaining balance due on your loan Author: Chicago, Illinois Car Financing: Heritage Acceptance Corp Elkhart I, Indiana

May 07 2016
Gts Auto sales/ Credit Acceptance Biggest rip off car dealer in st clair county MICHIGAN Port Huron Michigan Additional info request Author: Port Huron , Michigan Auto Dealers: Gts Auto sales/ Credit Acceptance Port Huron , Michigan

May 03 2016
Regional Acceptance Calling other people about my business Regional Acceptance Corporation 3107 South Memori Regional Acceptance Corporation 3107 So Easy Fix Author: Collinsville, Virginia Car Financing: Regional Acceptance

Apr 25 2016
Rent-A-Center Corruption Rampage, Reign of Terror, Scum of Hell Nationwide RAC Employee Author: Upstate , New York Employers: Rent-A-Center Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
RAC Acceptance Acceptance Now5501 Headquarters DrPlano, Tx 75024 a washer and dryer cost together 1000, Suppose to pay off in 90 days, couldn't do it, told me my payment would be 156. dollar, didn't tell me how many payment I had, charged me three time the price Plano, Tx La Have You Ever Heard Of Asking? Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: RAC Acceptance Plano, Tx,

Apr 14 2016
Acceptance Now Store #5967 - Inside Brandsmart This company is located inside the Brandsmart locations. While remodeling my house I was short by $800 on a refigerator purchase.  Miami, Florida Miami, Florida Acceptance now Author: Miami , Florida Financial Services: Acceptance Now Nationwide

Apr 12 2016
acceptance now rac @ electronics express mislead on contract, tullahoma Tennessee Author: manchester, Tennessee Financial Services: acceptance now tullahoma, Tennessee

Apr 06 2016
credit acceptance repossessed car no warning detroit Michigan No one screwed you but yourself Author: Streetsboro, Ohio Car Financing: credit acceptance detroit, Michigan

Mar 30 2016
Vista Cars & Trucks /South Texas Acceptance VISTA CARS & TRUCKS INTENTIONALLY SELLS BAD CARS & SET CLIENTS UP FOR FAILURE Houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Vista Cars & Trucks /South Texas Acceptance Houston, Texas

Mar 30 2016
carhop Car hop /u.a.c universal acceptance corp lies, puts customers in danger gives out personal info des moines Iowa Author: des moines , Iowa Auto Dealers: carhop Nationwide

Mar 28 2016

Mar 25 2016
Rent a center What a scam! Independence Missouri RAC Contact Author: Independence, Missouri Furniture & Furnishings: Rent a center Independence, Missouri

Mar 22 2016
Prime Acceptance Corp PAC Stole Money Salt Lake City Utah 2.75%APR Author: Mapleton, Utah Loans: Prime Acceptance Corp Internet

Mar 21 2016
Credit Acceptance Rip offs Southfield Michigan What word did they fail to keep Author: Newark, New Jersey Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Michigan

Mar 21 2016
Flagship Credit Acceptance Rude and neglectful represenatives Chadds Ford PA Finallly got it fixed Author: Bonifay, Florida Car Financing: Flagship Credit Acceptance Internet

Mar 18 2016
Conns/ rent a center acceptance Sheep in wolves clothing san antonio Texas Buyer's Remorse Author: San Antonio, Texas Attorneys General: Conns/ rent a center acceptance san antonio, Texas

Mar 16 2016
RAC ACCEPTANCE NOW Rent-A-Center Breach of Contract changing due dates twice Plano Texas Author: Augusta, West Virginia Credit Reporting Agencies: RAC ACCEPTANCE NOW Plano, Texas