Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

ram

Showing 1-25 of 241 Found Reports For more specific results for "ram"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership Repair Shop Take car for repair and then parts are disassembled and likely sold off. Rochester Hills Michigan
Author: Oxford, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership Rochester Hills, Michigan

Jan 17 2017
Hooman Nissani Enterprises Hooman NissaniRayan NissaniHooman Automotive GroupHOOMAN TOYOTA SCION OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN NISSAN OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN HYUNDAI OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN ACURA OF SANTA MONICAHOOMAN VOLVOHOOMAN FIATHOOMAN A Ripped off on new car purchase los angeles california Obvious Question Author: California Auto Dealers: Hooman Nissani Enterprises Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Liccardi Chrysler Jake liccardi - Jeff liccardi 130 us22 west green brook NJ 08812 We traded vehical she in on a new truck n paid the balance in cash on a new 2017 ram renal truck, dealer sold out trade in the next day, but 1 month n a half later n the dealer has yet to pay off vehical said we traded in we even got a repossession order from Ford because owner of liccardi chrysler did not pay our vehical so off even though we paid them in FULL! Worst dealership I have ever felt with in my life n to date I have owned over 70 new vehicals, I own a roofing company! Green brook New Jersey Author: Garwood , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Liccardi Chrysler Green brook , New Jersey

Dec 29 2016
Dane County Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Misrepresentation Stoughton Wisconsin Author: Island Lake, Illinois Auto Dealers: Dane County Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Stoughton, Wisconsin

Dec 11 2016
Stanley Dodge of Gatesville Junk 2015 Ram 3500 Gatesville Texas Rebuttal to Author: Hico, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Stanley Dodge of Gatesville Gatesville, Texas

Dec 05 2016
Wondrous Extenso Hair Company Ram Cheating for Hair Extensions Delhi, India Internet
Wondrous Extenso is genuine company with quality products and dear customers do not trust wrong reports without any proofs. Author: Beaufort, Georgia Beauty Salons: Wondrous Extenso Hair Company Internet

Dec 01 2016
Antenna Deals Flint Texas Sold me 2 antennas and won't return my phone calls to get refund or to send them back. Contacted the manufacturer and they gave me a RAM number but told me they had to be returned to the place I bought them to get my refund Flint Texas Internet Author: Longview, Texas Sales People: Antenna Deals Flint Texas Internet

Nov 30 2016
BuySellRam.com Buy Sell Ram Shipped the goods, Got a signature confirmation, But they never got the package Orlando Florida BuySellRam has promptly fixed the problem Author: Tucson, Arizona On-Line Business: BuySellRam.com Orlando, Florida

Nov 11 2016
Sacramento Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram I recently traded in my 2016 Mini Countryman for a new Dodge Ram 1500 from Sacramento Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram (SCDJR). While with the finance person I asked the individual if I were eligible receive a prorated portion back for extras I had purchased on the Mini. So basically, I lost $2000 because the finance individual at SCDJR was either incompetent or was so focused on the deal, that he gave me wrong information.  Sacramento California The finance person lied to you Author: Alabama Car Financing: Sacramento Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram Sacramento, California

Oct 26 2016
Town and Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram Deceptive Sales Practices Levittown New York You'd lose the bet Author: Horsham, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Town and Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram Levittown, New York

Sep 26 2016
Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram I bought a new car and was treated like royalty. The hail storm totaled my new Jeep. I decided to get a used vehicle my 2nd time buying. My 2nd experience was poor. Do NOT buy a used car here. Pueblo Colorado
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Pueblo, Colorado

Aug 18 2016
Hooman Chrysler dodge Jeep Ram Does not honor signed agreements Inglewood California Author: Indian Trial, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Hooman Chrysler dodge Jeep Ram Inglewood , California

13, Report #1320254

Aug 02 2016
Autonation Chrysler, Jeep, Ram South Columbus, GA Autonation did not repair my vehicle; which I paid them for and now they do not want to give me my money back. Columbus Georgia
Author: Manchester, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Autonation Chrysler, Jeep, Ram South Columbus, GA Columbus, Georgia

Jul 22 2016
Douglas Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM Douglas Jeep Douglas Dodge Douglas Chrysler Service & Parts Scam - Beware of Tim the service manager Venice Florida Author: Venice, Florida Auto Repair Service: Douglas Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM Venice, Florida

Jul 08 2016
Posner Park Chrysler jeep Dodge Ram Sold us a damaged car. Davenport Florida
Author: Lake Alfred , Florida Auto Dealers: Posner Park Chrysler jeep Dodge Ram Davenport , Florida

Jul 05 2016
Stoneridge Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Stoneridge Jeep;Stoneridge Chrysler Issued me defective brand new vehicle - 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee with less than 500 miles on it Pleasanton California Author: Dublin, California Auto Dealers: Stoneridge Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Pleasanton, California

Jun 20 2016
smith haven chrysle rjeep dodge ram Scam Artists St James New York Contract mis lead us Author: Massapequa Park, New York Car Financing: smith haven chrysle rjeep dodge ram St James, New York

May 26 2016
Meaders Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Misleading Gift Card Prizes That Are Actually Known Scams south Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Dealers: Meaders Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 19 2016
Myers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership Lies about repairs, and sells junk cars Bellevue Ohio Fixed Author: Mogadore, Ohio Auto Dealers: Myers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership Bellevue, Ohio

Apr 11 2016
Cornerstone Automotive I purchased a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 in December of 2016. At the time of delivery there was only one rust spot. Now the whole truck is rusting out through the metal. when I contacted them they did nothing to resolve this issue. Plymouth Minnesota
Author: Sullivan, Missouri Auto Dealers: Cornerstone Automotive Plymouth, Minnesota

Feb 01 2016
larry h miller chrysler jeep dodge ram surprise az Glenn Coe general manager Terrible customer service Surprise Arizona Back ground from an industry insider. Author: Surprise , Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: larry h miller chrysler jeep dodge ram surprise az Surprise, Arizona

Jan 22 2016
Roy newsome enterprises Tramp trailers, uncle Roys, The owner said profanity and obscene language to me Savannah Georgia
Dodge RAM 1500 Author: Buffalo, Minnesota Trailers: Roy newsome enterprises Savannah, Georgia

Jan 20 2016
Shuman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Lemon Walled Lake Michigan General Manager Response Author: Michigan Auto Dealers: Shuman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Walled Lake, Michigan

Jan 20 2016
frisco chrysler dodge jeep ram frisco dodge dealer denied ADA access to car inventory during business hours Frisco Texas UPDATE March 16 Author: Frisco, Texas Auto Dealers: frisco chrysler dodge jeep ram Frisco , Texas

Jan 16 2016
RAM restaurant RAM Northgate, WA An awful experience in RAM restaurant Northgate, WA Seattle Washington Author: Mukilteo, Washington Restaurants: RAM restaurant Seattle, Washington