Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

ramada plaza resort

Showing 26-50 of 4,084 Found Reports For more specific results for "ramada plaza resort"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 16 2017
charles law leeya law holiday resort booking holiday vacation rental described as fantastic , had no facilites no pool no fridge or tv in rooms no air con units in 100 degree heat Internet
Author: PANTER, Yukon Cross-Border Scams: charles law Internet

Jan 11 2017
Sugar Mountain Resort, Inc AKA Ski Sugar AKA Sugar Mountain Ski & s****.
Clearly you work for the resort... Author: HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina Sports Instruction: Sugar Mountain Resort, Inc Banner Elk, North Carolina

Jan 08 2017
Sky Casino in Occidental Caribe Resort Latinstar International Casino Misrepresented being owned by Mr Barcelo, did not disclose Jackpot full rules/odds, possible fraud Punta Cana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Casinos: Sky Casino in Occidental Caribe Resort Punta Cana,

Jan 04 2017
Kids Quest Paragon Casino and Resort Refused my 17 month old care due to short staff, there were 3 people just standing around with maybe one other child in the room Marksville Louisiana Author: Alexandria, Louisiana Child Daycare: Kids Quest Marksville, Louisiana

Dec 31 2016
Associa DRM (Desert Resort Management) Signed into Contract with Fake HOA Palm Desert California Author: Palm Desert, California Property Management: Associa Palm Desert, California

Dec 23 2016
Diamond Resort International I hated this company they will scam you, how can they get away with this!!! They will rob you with your hard earned money. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hayward, California Resorts: Diamond Resort International Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 19 2016
Resort Travelers Resort travelers International They hounded us for weeks until we agreed to sign a contract for 5 years, promising that we will get offers every month. We reviewed one offer 3 months after signing the contract that was it. 4 months later we called to ask about not getting they said you'll receive offers by the end of the month, that was in October now it's December I have yet to receive an offer. I'm $2000 in the hole. I called to ask for a refund, they said based on my contract I can't get a refund Lake Mary Florida Author: Sinking spring , Pennsylvania Advertising Agencies: Resort Travelers Lake Mary , Florida

Dec 14 2016
Resort Timeshare are sales, Inc. Marsha Charles A person named Marsha called us and asked if we wanted to rent our timeshare and she was going to pay us $1,800 for each week but we had to pay $980 as a down payment and I've only had contact with her 2 times then she never answered her phone afterwards to correct paperwork. Lauderdale Florida
Author: Galena Park, Texas Resorts: Resort Timeshare are sales, Inc. Lauderdale, Florida

Dec 13 2016
Occidental Vacation Club Allegro Club COTG LTD; A Vacation Ownership Resort Total rip off the fees have gone through the roof and never have availability and if they do it is cheaper to book on a travel site Las Vegas Nevada Author: NANUET, New York Resorts: Occidental Vacation Club Las Vegas , Nevada

Nov 30 2016
Electron Resort Do NOT order anything from Electron Resort - total SCAM Dudley North Carolina Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Television Parts & Services: Electron Resort Dudley , North Carolina

Nov 25 2016
Grand View Resort Las Vegas, NV / Eldorado Resort Corp. Wow, I was played by Ken Moore and his accomplices. Now I know why they did not allow me to have my cell phone out, I was sure going to google the timeshare, just like I did once I walked out of there, and to my surprise all these scams and fraud re grandview Las Vegas Resort Timeshare Eldorado Las Vegas Nevada Author: san leandro, California Resorts: Grand View Resort Las Vegas, NV / Eldorado Resort Corp. Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 24 2016
MIsty ridge Aminal Resort and German Shepherds Sell of Defective Animals Namely German Shepherds New Windsor Maryland Author: Lovettsvile, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: MIsty ridge Aminal Resort and German Shepherds New Windsor, Maryland

Nov 23 2016
Spa Staff Left Standing for 50 minutes MANALAPAN Florida Author: Palm Bch Gardens, Florida Franchises: EAU Resort and Spa MANALAPAN , Florida

Nov 21 2016
Choctaw Casino, Choctaw Casino and Resort Durant, Oklahoma The old Bait and Hook 'Em technique! These guys are professional thieves--protected by Indian rights; I can think of no better way to describe them. Durant Oklahoma Author: Prague , Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Choctaw Casino, Durant, Oklahoma Durant , Oklahoma

Nov 16 2016
Starpoint Resorts Group Stay Sapphire, Saphire Resort Scamed me like no one before Las Vegas Nevada Author: Phoenix, Arizona Travel Agents: Starpoint Resorts Group Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 08 2016
vacation village resort PATRIOT SUITESLANDO RESORTS THEY ARE FRAUD. THEY DONT GIVE YOU WHAT THEY SAY YOU WILL RECEIVE fort lauderdale Florida Author: fairborn, Ohio Mortgage Companies: vacation village resort fort lauderdale , Florida

Nov 03 2016
Doggie District Pet Resort Doggie District Summerlin What they don't tell you Las Vegas Nevada Author: Alabama Animal Services: Doggie District Pet Resort Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 28 2016
Daniel Evans Dan Evans, Joni Evans, SoundPoint Resort, Daniel Evans Capital Advisors From Millionaire to Homeless with 8 kids, now defrauding Las Vegas Real Estate investors Georgia Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Real Estate Investing: Daniel Evans Georgia

Oct 24 2016
Praza Health Scotsdale Arizona Author: Lubbock, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Plaza Health Scotsdale, Arizona

Oct 21 2016
Resort Travelers International Inc. World Class Ripoff Artists Lake Mary Florida Author: New York, New York Resorts: Resort Travelers International Inc. Lake Mary, Florida

Oct 18 2016
Oak Creek Terrace Resort Stole over $1,000 from me for reservations I released. sedona Arizona
Author: Chandler, Arizona Hotel: Oak Creek Terrace Resort sedona, Arizona

Oct 11 2016
Pushpin Holdings LLC Phone: (888) 271-4480 1 Penn Plaza Box 6255, New York , NY 10119 Forged Lease document for Credit Card Machine. Police Report documented forgery of my wife's name by salesman New York New York
Author: KAILUA, Hawaii Miscellaneous Office Services: Pushpin Holdings LLC New York, New York

Oct 08 2016
BookVIP.com Resort Vacations International Travel Fraud Warning – If BookVIP (a.k.a. Resort Vacations International Travel) Disqualifies You, They Will Keep Your Money! North Miami Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas Resorts: BookVIP.com North Miami, Florida

49, Report #1332037

Oct 07 2016
Resort Property Management A rental company that appears to disappear after recruitment. Atlanta Georgia Author: Inwood , West Virginia Property Management: Resort Property Management

Oct 05 2016
Grand Resort Travel Agency Would not let us reschedule when the coast was being evacuated due to hurricane Batesville Arizona Author: Hendersonville, North Carolina Lodging: Grand Resort Travel Agency Batesville , Arizona