Your Search | ramon toledo

Jan 05 2016
owlsbooks, hippo books, International Books, Pro Quo, LetTheStoriesLiveOn.com - all the same company fraudulant, dodgy, dishonest, has BBB alert against them Toledo Internet owlsbooks Author: Alabama Computer Mail Order: owlsbooks Toledo, Ohio

Jan 04 2016
24 hour fitness 24 hour fitness increased prices on lifetime membership, breach of contract San Ramon Nationwide Author: Tustin, California Weightloss Programs: 24 hour fitness Nationwide

Dec 25 2015
Adorna Try*adorna.com I ordered a trail offer and paid shipping and handling. I discovered they have tried to deduct $89.00 from my card several times. Adorna recently deducted $44.00 and change from my card without permission. I called and left a message with customer service to stop and return my money immediately. I am still waiting to hear from them. Internet Author: Toledo, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: Adorna Internet

Dec 11 2015
Proud American Van Lines US DOT: 2548754 MC: 887608 Company claims to be most reliable, They are anything but reliable. Fort Lauderdale Florida and Toledo OH Nationwide Author: Davenport , Florida Moving Companies: Proud American Van Lines Nationwide

Dec 01 2015
Flawless Anti-Aging Serum Put me on a continuous monthly schedule to send the product for $89.00 each month without my knowledge Santa Ana California Author: Toledo, Ohio Eye Care: Flawless Anti-Aging Serum Santan Ana, California

Nov 30 2015
Proud American Van Lines, Joshua Wiley, Hans (the mover) Company of thieves Toledo Ohio
Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Moving Companies: Proud American Van Lines Toledo, Ohio

Nov 27 2015
toledo investment team llc jessica Garcia she sold me a property on the internet (ebay) but when i went to property it was a vacant lot illionis and nevada Illinois Author: quincy, Massachusetts Real Estate Services: toledo investment team llc Illinois

Nov 22 2015
Eagle Shield Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Eagle Shield continues to constantly grow, improve and provide cutting edge energy saving technologies to our clients! Eagle Shield Inc loves and respects their clients, systems, processes and team members will make a believer out of you!*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Eagle Shield Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Eagle Shield Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: San Ramon, California Building Products: Eagle Shield Insulation Dublin, California

Nov 21 2015
INSTANT LENDING SERVICES!! AMANDA SOLIVAA N This company scammed me out of over $1500 DOLLARS!! INSTANT LENDING SERVICES IS A BIG SCAM! Toledo Ohio Author: Nova Scotia $$ REWARDS Offered: INSTANT LENDING SERVICES!! Toledo , Ohio

Nov 11 2015
Instant Lending Services Amanda Sullivan Scammed me out of more than $1100 Toledo Ohio Internet scam indeed Author: Wadsworth, Ohio Financial Services: Instant Lending Services Toledo, Ohio

Nov 11 2015
Instant Lending Services Took money from me as colateral and even encouraged me to improve my credit....I got nothing. Toledo Ohio Author: Portland, Oregon Financial Services: Instant Lending Services Toledo, Ohio

Nov 07 2015
world pay termination fee Nationwide Author: Toledo, Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: world pay Nationwide

Oct 29 2015
account now prepaid visa False information San Ramon California AccountNow Author: elizabethton, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: account now prepaid visa Nationwide

Oct 27 2015
Keenan Laws I was also a victim of a Keenan Laws scam Toledo Ohio Author: Canon City, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Keenan Laws Internet

Oct 26 2015
Joowel Jewelry Fraud Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Joowel Jewelry Internet

Oct 22 2015
Waist Gang Society MerchantPreShoppreshop3@gmail.com786-227-5124 Ripped off - size chart on website is completely incorrect....customer service is nonexistent and voice mailboxes are always full Internet
Author: San Ramon, California Weightloss Programs: Waist Gang Society Internet

Oct 20 2015
raintree mobile home park in Toledo Ohio James Moore They are a scam and they try not to return your security park! toledo Ohio
Author: toledo, Ohio Landlords: raintree mobile home park in Toledo Ohio toledo, Ohio

Oct 16 2015
Nationwide auto Finance LLC Sold me a faulty car and charged twice as much as it's worth they won't trade it in or give me at less half of my money back Oregon Ohio Author: Toledo, Ohio Auto Dealers: Nationwide auto Finance LLC Oregon , Ohio

Oct 13 2015
Ustarcash Robin Scott I filled for a loan with ustarcash.com so they called me back and asked me to send money for the insurance on the loan the total was 275.00 through money gram and 75.00 on my card so I sent it to a Dania Toledo located in Pennsylvania so the next thing I know they want 400 more I said no after that I never heard from ustarcash or this mr robin Scott I still have the transfor papers Houston Texas
Author: San Marcos , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Ustarcash Houston , Texas

Oct 13 2015
Elite Canine Killed Dogs San Ramon California Author: Pleasanton, California Animal Services: Elite Canine

Oct 09 2015
Walmart Product Care Plan Powered By Asurion Continuously returning BROKEN product! New York Author: Toledo , Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Walmart Product Care Plan Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
royalty pet chauffeur craigslist post by chris clark scammers for pets lanham Maryland Author: toledo, Ohio Personal Services: royalty pet chauffeur lanham, Maryland

Oct 06 2015
American Home shield Fraudulent Company Nationwide Author: San Ramon, California Warranty Companies: American Home shield Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Twice Clothing Ripped off my clothing San Francisco California Author: San Ramon, California Consignment Stores: Twice Clothing San Francisco, California

Oct 06 2015
Tanga.com Online shopping25 S. Arizona Pl Ste 410Chandler, Az, 85225 bought items on their sites, attempts to cancel some items and was given the runner around. Decided not to take receipt of items. They did not refund all my money claiming items were delivered to me. i do not have their items. Still owes me $151.09. I filed complaint with BBB for their city to which they responded that all my money are refunded and that they can show the receipt. I asked for the receipt and still no response from them. Days after my BBB complaints I received items from their company which I returned to the again but still they have not returned my money. . Chandler, Arizona Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Tanga.com Internet