Your Search | ramon toledo

Feb 07 2016
safe mail services is it a scam Nationwide Author: TOLEDO, Ohio Consumer Services: safe mail services Nationwide

27, Report #1282062

Jan 24 2016
Wilshire consumer credit Lied about my cars whereabouts! Had to recover out of town! Typical Subprime Mentality Author: Toledo, Ohio Loans: Wilshire consumer credit

28, Report #1281929

Jan 23 2016
Hughes net (ISP) INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER HUGHES NET Dishonest company Toledo Ohio FACTS Author: HERSEY, Michigan Internet Services: Hughes net (ISP) INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER Internet

Jan 19 2016
Legalherbalbudz Incense amazon/ Edwin Rayes On Dec 30 I put a order in which cost $39.99 that same day they took the money from my account. It was supposed to be at my house 3 -4 business days I called a week later they said give it a few days I waited still received nothing on jan12 they said they reshipped it and I would have it in 3-4 days I still haven't received anything and everytime I call I get nothing I ordered from a different company around Dec 30 and since I had already ordered twice from that company and got both my orders these guys are unprofessional and I just want what I paid for and don't want to get f**ked around anymore Manhattan New York Author: Toledo, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Legalherbalbudz Manhattan, New York

Jan 14 2016
All customer service reps, mark, sara, amanda phillips@ global ad solutations SCAMMED, LIED STRAIGHT UP INTERNET I abused Global Ads Soluations Author: TOLEDO, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Global ad salutations Internet

Jan 08 2016
Ready debit gold Account now Scam and take advantage of the little people San Ramon CA Nationwide One Comment Author: orlando, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit Card Processing Companies: Ready debit gold Nationwide

Jan 05 2016
owlsbooks, hippo books, International Books, Pro Quo, LetTheStoriesLiveOn.com - all the same company fraudulant, dodgy, dishonest, has BBB alert against them Toledo Internet owlsbooks Author: Alabama Computer Mail Order: owlsbooks Toledo, Ohio

Jan 04 2016
24 hour fitness 24 hour fitness increased prices on lifetime membership, breach of contract San Ramon Nationwide Author: Tustin, California Weightloss Programs: 24 hour fitness Nationwide

Dec 25 2015
Adorna Try*adorna.com I ordered a trail offer and paid shipping and handling. I discovered they have tried to deduct $89.00 from my card several times. Adorna recently deducted $44.00 and change from my card without permission. I called and left a message with customer service to stop and return my money immediately. I am still waiting to hear from them. Internet Author: Toledo, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: Adorna Internet

Dec 11 2015
Proud American Van Lines US DOT: 2548754 MC: 887608 Company claims to be most reliable, They are anything but reliable. Fort Lauderdale Florida and Toledo OH Nationwide Author: Davenport , Florida Moving Companies: Proud American Van Lines Nationwide

Dec 01 2015
Flawless Anti-Aging Serum Put me on a continuous monthly schedule to send the product for $89.00 each month without my knowledge Santa Ana California Author: Toledo, Ohio Eye Care: Flawless Anti-Aging Serum Santan Ana, California

Nov 30 2015
Proud American Van Lines, Joshua Wiley, Hans (the mover) Company of thieves Toledo Ohio
Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Moving Companies: Proud American Van Lines Toledo, Ohio

Nov 27 2015
toledo investment team llc jessica Garcia she sold me a property on the internet (ebay) but when i went to property it was a vacant lot illionis and nevada Illinois Author: quincy, Massachusetts Real Estate Services: toledo investment team llc Illinois

Nov 22 2015
Eagle Shield Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Eagle Shield continues to constantly grow, improve and provide cutting edge energy saving technologies to our clients! Eagle Shield Inc loves and respects their clients, systems, processes and team members will make a believer out of you!*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Eagle Shield Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Eagle Shield Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: San Ramon, California Building Products: Eagle Shield Insulation Dublin, California

Nov 21 2015
INSTANT LENDING SERVICES!! AMANDA SOLIVAA N This company scammed me out of over $1500 DOLLARS!! INSTANT LENDING SERVICES IS A BIG SCAM! Toledo Ohio Author: Nova Scotia $$ REWARDS Offered: INSTANT LENDING SERVICES!! Toledo , Ohio

Nov 11 2015
Instant Lending Services Amanda Sullivan Scammed me out of more than $1100 Toledo Ohio Internet scam indeed Author: Wadsworth, Ohio Financial Services: Instant Lending Services Toledo, Ohio

Nov 11 2015
Instant Lending Services Took money from me as colateral and even encouraged me to improve my credit....I got nothing. Toledo Ohio Author: Portland, Oregon Financial Services: Instant Lending Services Toledo, Ohio

Nov 07 2015
world pay termination fee Nationwide Author: Toledo, Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: world pay Nationwide

Oct 29 2015
account now prepaid visa False information San Ramon California AccountNow Author: elizabethton, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: account now prepaid visa Nationwide

Oct 27 2015
Keenan Laws I was also a victim of a Keenan Laws scam Toledo Ohio Author: Canon City, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Keenan Laws Internet

Oct 26 2015
Joowel Jewelry Fraud Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Joowel Jewelry Internet

Oct 22 2015
Waist Gang Society MerchantPreShoppreshop3@gmail.com786-227-5124 Ripped off - size chart on website is completely incorrect....customer service is nonexistent and voice mailboxes are always full Internet
Author: San Ramon, California Weightloss Programs: Waist Gang Society Internet

Oct 20 2015
raintree mobile home park in Toledo Ohio James Moore They are a scam and they try not to return your security park! toledo Ohio
Author: toledo, Ohio Landlords: raintree mobile home park in Toledo Ohio toledo, Ohio

Oct 16 2015
Nationwide auto Finance LLC Sold me a faulty car and charged twice as much as it's worth they won't trade it in or give me at less half of my money back Oregon Ohio Author: Toledo, Ohio Auto Dealers: Nationwide auto Finance LLC Oregon , Ohio

Oct 13 2015
Ustarcash Robin Scott I filled for a loan with ustarcash.com so they called me back and asked me to send money for the insurance on the loan the total was 275.00 through money gram and 75.00 on my card so I sent it to a Dania Toledo located in Pennsylvania so the next thing I know they want 400 more I said no after that I never heard from ustarcash or this mr robin Scott I still have the transfor papers Houston Texas
Author: San Marcos , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Ustarcash Houston , Texas