Your Search | ramon toledo

Oct 13 2015
Ustarcash Robin Scott I filled for a loan with ustarcash.com so they called me back and asked me to send money for the insurance on the loan the total was 275.00 through money gram and 75.00 on my card so I sent it to a Dania Toledo located in Pennsylvania so the next thing I know they want 400 more I said no after that I never heard from ustarcash or this mr robin Scott I still have the transfor papers Houston Texas
Author: San Marcos , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Ustarcash Houston , Texas

Oct 13 2015
Elite Canine Killed Dogs San Ramon California Author: Pleasanton, California Animal Services: Elite Canine

Oct 09 2015
Walmart Product Care Plan Powered By Asurion Continuously returning BROKEN product! New York Author: Toledo , Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Walmart Product Care Plan Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
royalty pet chauffeur craigslist post by chris clark scammers for pets lanham Maryland Author: toledo, Ohio Personal Services: royalty pet chauffeur lanham, Maryland

Oct 06 2015
American Home shield Fraudulent Company Nationwide Author: San Ramon, California Warranty Companies: American Home shield Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Twice Clothing Ripped off my clothing San Francisco California Author: San Ramon, California Consignment Stores: Twice Clothing San Francisco, California

Oct 06 2015
Tanga.com Online shopping25 S. Arizona Pl Ste 410Chandler, Az, 85225 bought items on their sites, attempts to cancel some items and was given the runner around. Decided not to take receipt of items. They did not refund all my money claiming items were delivered to me. i do not have their items. Still owes me $151.09. I filed complaint with BBB for their city to which they responded that all my money are refunded and that they can show the receipt. I asked for the receipt and still no response from them. Days after my BBB complaints I received items from their company which I returned to the again but still they have not returned my money. . Chandler, Arizona Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Tanga.com Internet

Oct 02 2015
Total Merchant Services Groovv Sales rep lied about cancelling activation fee and installation fee.Toledo, Ohio Nationwide Author: Toledo, Ohio Credit Card Processing Companies: Total Merchant Services Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
Judy O'Shaughnessy is an unscrupulous maltipoo breeder San Ramon California
Judy and Her Pups are the Best!!!!! Author: Los Angeles, California Dog Breeders: Judy O'Shaughnessy San Ramon, California

35, Report #1204147

Sep 28 2015
West Coast Code Consultants Eagle Eye Consulting Engineers, Kimball Engineering, East Coast Code Consultants back-stabbers, lying liars, Stevie Wonder on a hunting trip, Liberian dictator Charles Taylor disciple Giyan Senaratne San Ramon California West Coast Code Consultants Head Commits Unethical Actions Author: Santa Rosa, California Employers: West Coast Code Consultants San Ramon, California

Sep 24 2015
Black Diamond Capital Partners BDCAP, BNP Ovesco RIP OFF SCAM DUE DILIGENCE FEES PROJECT FINANCE JEFFERY HOWARD JOSEPH DE TOLEDO BRUCE ROSENBERG Toronto Hilton Head South Carolina Ontario Report Rebuttal Author: Toronto, Ontario Investment Brokers: Black Diamond Capital Partners Toronto, Ontario

Sep 15 2015
OwlsBooks-TRM Ordered book but Never received it. Company sent email saying shipped with no tracking info 16 Aug 2015, still No Book! Toledo Ohio Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Book Stores: OwlsBooks-TRM Internet

Sep 14 2015
NPF Mailed letter stating i was guaranteed winner, but asked i send $20 for a report Plainview Ny Author: toledo, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: NPF

Sep 03 2015
OwlsBooks-TRM Owls Books Toledo Ohio I never got my book!! Toledo Internet Author: eastpointe , Michigan Book Stores: OwlsBooks-TRM Internet

Aug 26 2015
Grand canyon university 3300 w camelback red phoenix arizona 85017 They wont release my daughters transcripts the advisor pushed my daughter to start without a grant or loan. They are saying my daughter signed papers witch she never did Phoenix Arizona Author: toledo, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Grand canyon university Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 22 2015
Ramon Ilustre POOR decision honolulu hawaii Author: Hawaii Insurance Agencies: Ramon Ilustre

Aug 11 2015
susi bigfishgames.com login ramon liers cheaters seattle washington washington they Author: denver, Colorado Books, Records & Videos: susi bigfishgames.com login Internet

Aug 07 2015
Reca toledo Ohio Author: toledo , Ohio Loans: Reca toledo, Ohio

Aug 07 2015
Account Now Account Now stole my Veteran benefits San Ramon California Author: Blair, Nebraska Financial Services: Account Now San Ramon, California

Aug 04 2015
Samsonite Samsonite doesn't keeps the information about the deadline shipment in the website United States Internet
Author: Toledo, Ohio Luggage & Leather Goods: Samsonite Internet

Aug 04 2015
Steve woods Peter woods Wiring was not completed, denied our findings of shotty work, were lied to, overcharged from first stated price, was not given credit for helping, found tools missing beachwood 1, 2, 3, 6 mile area of toledo bend lake Texas Author: beaumont, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: steve woods beachwood, toledo bend, Texas

Jul 30 2015
Swole Matters Helping Hands lying,cheating,stealing Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Home HealthCare: Swole Matters Internet

Jul 27 2015
Dolphin Instattation A Rip Off Company Colton California remove name Author: San Ramon, California Hardware & Tools: Dolphin Instattation Colton, California

Jul 22 2015
Name Brand Jeans Not What I Ordered Charlestown, IN 47111 Internet Author: San Ramon, California Clothing Stores: Name Brand Jeans Internet

Jul 21 2015
United States Credit Services USCS Large scam and ripoff Brooklyn Nationwide Author: Toledo, Ohio Loans: United States Credit Services Nationwide