Your Search | ramon toledo

May 11 2016
kamal grocery,pleasanton-California-94588 unusual High prices of India Grocery pleasanton California The report was just for information of the facts only and I withdraw this report immediately Author: san ramon, California Grocery Stores: kamal grocery,pleasanton-CA-94588 pleasanton, California

Apr 28 2016
proud american van lines charged $1000 over original quote destroyed a #4000 john deere x 300 riding mower and a 60 inch big srceen sharp high def tv toledo Ohio Author: navarre, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: proud american van lines toledo, Ohio

Apr 15 2016
Damon Cox LLC Damon Cox Real Estate Private Lender FRAUD/SCAM San Ramon California Scam yes, but not by Damon Cox Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Consumer Services: Damon Cox LLC San Ramon, California

Apr 14 2016
Grogan's Town Chrysler Plymouth Bait And Switch Scam dishonest not honoring deals Toledo Ohio
Author: Toledo, Ohio Auto Dealers: Grogan's Town Chrysler Plymouth Toledo, Ohio

Mar 31 2016
Brian Marshall - State Police / Sam Wilson - Attorney General / Legal lawsuit resulting in arrest warrant Scam phone call stating arrest warrant has been issued for my arrest Nationwide Nationwide Author: TOLEDO, Ohio Police: Brian Marshall - State Police Nationwide

Mar 25 2016
Core Trans,Llc Somerset Kentucky Author: Toledo, Ohio Work Place Bullies: Core Trans,Llc Somerset, Kentucky

Mar 18 2016
Account Now san ramon California AccountNow Author: WESTMINSTER, Colorado Financial Services: Account Now san ramon, California

Mar 17 2016
Divine Vanlines Beware DO NOT USE Canoga Park CA Author: SAN RAMON, California Bait-and-Switch: Divine Vanlines Select State/Province

Mar 13 2016
Double u casino My money Internet Author: Toledo, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: Double u casino Internet

35, Report #209946

Mar 12 2016
McKenzie Scott Partners Ripoff Expensive over stated and underperformed service designed to prevent a refund regardless performance San Ramon California  Author: Pleasanton, California Employment Services: McKenzie Scott Partners San Ramon, California

Mar 11 2016
Damon Cox LLC Fraudent Lender/Private Money Scam San Ramon California Scam yes, but not by Damon Cox Author: Los Angeles, California Real Estate Investing: Damon Cox LLC San Ramon , California

Mar 11 2016
United Collection Bureau / Betty Moss After I agreed to send a small amount to United Collections, Betty Moss continued to call me EVERY DAY. I told her more than once to stop calling, but she continues to call. Toledo Ohio Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Collection Agencies: United Collection Bureau Toledo, Ohio

Mar 05 2016
One Stop Lop Rabbitry OneStopLop dwarf holland lops bunnies holland lop bunni breed lop bun eared bunny San jose California
Shame on you ! Author: San Ramon, California Adoption Agency: One Stop Lop Rabbitry San jose, California

Feb 28 2016
Damon Cox LLC Total Fraudlent Activities SAN RAMON California Fraud is correct, but not by Damon Cox ,Me Author: Carson City Nevada, Nevada Real Estate Investing: Damon Cox LLC SAN RAMON, California

Feb 27 2016
Remona Jabar Property Investment Scams Multiple Nationwide Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Remona Jabar Nationwide

Feb 24 2016
Scribie Bait and switch San Ramon, California but uses offshore transcribers, India Internet Author: Beverly Hills, California Translators: Scribie Internet

Feb 23 2016
Erie Island Resort They having me upgrade my contract for better service, and they faulted me Port Clinton Ohio Author: TOLEDO, Ohio Resorts: Erie Island Resort Port Clinton, Ohio

Feb 17 2016
Account now I had mobile alerts set up to my phone and never received them notifying me of my state and federal deposits to my card and account now has held my funds for over a week now and ate requesting document after document to verify my address so that I can gain access to my funds and I have sent them at least 10 personal documents but my funds are still being held by them and customer service is very poor, they are continuing to give me the run around and when asked about my funds being returned to the state and irs they told me that it will take 6-12 weeks, this is very stressful and sad. San Ramon CA Author: Detroit, Michigan ORGANIZED CRIME: Account now Nationwide

Feb 13 2016
Enviroglass International LLC J Scott Thornton (Father)Christian S. Thornton (Son) Do not do business with Christian Thornton of Studio Xaquixe or Enviroglass, they are unprofessional, unorganized and dishonest. dublin Ohio
No legal basis Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Enviroglass International LLC dublin, Ohio

Feb 11 2016
Kratom for Cheap I got a smaller amount of kratom each time I ordered...at first he said he would make up for it, but he never did...we texted back and forth and he was very unprofessional and accused me of trying to get free kratom out of him- which was nothing even close to the truth! my son and I both have Fibromyalgia and had been loyal customers for over a year...and I know the amounts were smaller and smaller each time- it was obvious he was cheating us- but I had no scale to prove it..he was verbally abusive and I didn't have the money to order anymore for a while so my son and I suffered for weeks in pain , because of this man. Texas Texas
Very satisfied customer of Kratom For Cheap Author: Toledo, Ohio Alternative Health: Kratom for Cheap Internet

Feb 07 2016
safe mail services is it a scam Nationwide Author: TOLEDO, Ohio Consumer Services: safe mail services Nationwide

47, Report #1282062

Jan 24 2016
Wilshire consumer credit Lied about my cars whereabouts! Had to recover out of town! Typical Subprime Mentality Author: Toledo, Ohio Loans: Wilshire consumer credit

48, Report #1281929

Jan 23 2016
Hughes net (ISP) INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER HUGHES NET Dishonest company Toledo Ohio FACTS Author: HERSEY, Michigan Internet Services: Hughes net (ISP) INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER Internet

Jan 19 2016
Legalherbalbudz Incense amazon/ Edwin Rayes On Dec 30 I put a order in which cost $39.99 that same day they took the money from my account. It was supposed to be at my house 3 -4 business days I called a week later they said give it a few days I waited still received nothing on jan12 they said they reshipped it and I would have it in 3-4 days I still haven't received anything and everytime I call I get nothing I ordered from a different company around Dec 30 and since I had already ordered twice from that company and got both my orders these guys are unprofessional and I just want what I paid for and don't want to get f**ked around anymore Manhattan New York Author: Toledo, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Legalherbalbudz Manhattan, New York

Jan 14 2016
All customer service reps, mark, sara, amanda phillips@ global ad solutations SCAMMED, LIED STRAIGHT UP INTERNET I abused Global Ads Soluations Author: TOLEDO, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Global ad salutations Internet