Your Search | ramon toledo

May 29 2015
Credit one bank credit Karma Promotion... Theft by deception. Toledo Nationwide Just Wondering... Author: Toledo, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Credit one bank Nationwide

May 29 2015
Express Auto Modules Midwest Auto Modules Keenan Laws Erin Laws Took my money and didnt send me anything toledo Ohio
Stop Lying Author: memphis, Tennessee Auto Parts: Express Auto Modules toledo, Ohio
28, Report #1231981

May 28 2015
Foot Solutions Beware of false solutions! toledo Ohio Author: toledo, Ohio Specialty Stores: Foot Solutions toledo, Ohio

May 18 2015
Classmates,Inc. Internet Author: Toledo , Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Classmates,Inc.

May 07 2015
saunders law group,ltd ramon ineffective assistant in unprofessional rip off scam law firm corona California Author: california city, California Unusual Rip-Off: saunders law group,ltd Nationwide

May 06 2015
Midas auto repair Mr. Ian Katz ADDRESS: 1101 Monroe St Toledo, OH 43604-5811PHONE: 419 243-7281 FAX: 419 243-1626 Website: Author: Toledo, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Midas auto repair Toledo, Ohio

May 01 2015
Sure Heat Manufacturing aka Sure Heat Mfg aka Sure Heat Mfg Inc BEWARE of SURE HEAT MANUFACTURING Inc. GA BURNED by one of their GRILLS and blown off by Company Marietta Georgia Author: toledo, Ohio Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Sure Heat Manufacturing Marietta, Georgia

Apr 30 2015
Yelp & Yahoo Yelp Deceptive Crooked review process for YELP & YAHOO toledo Internet Author: toledo, Ohio Government Services: Yelp & Yahoo Internet

Apr 29 2015
02:11 PM NO GAME< NO REFUND< NO EXPLANATION> NO RESPONSE>> RIPPOFF!! Internet Author: San Ramon, California Ticket Sales: Internet

Apr 27 2015
Premium Transportation Logistics PTL The Premium Group Recruiter lied. Company dishonest, paperwork discrepancies Toledo Ohio Response to Mr Tucker Author: Illinois Trucking Companies: Premium Transportation Logistics Toledo, Ohio

Apr 23 2015
consumer acquisitions sales maumee Ohio Author: toledo, Ohio Adoption Agencies: consumer acquisitions maumee, Ohio

Mar 24 2015
vydox bait N switch Internet Author: toledo, Ohio Medical Laboratories: vydox Internet

Mar 19 2015
Old Republic home protection co Old republic home protection co inc. Old Republic is not worth it. Cost more than just using any other Plummer and electrician San Ramon Nationwide Author: Bay minette, Alabama Warranty Companies: Old Republic home protection co Nationwide

Mar 01 2015
Ramon ortiz aka Raymond ortiz devino aka Ray STOLEN VALOR/ WANNABE MAFIOSO/ DEPUTY CHIEF COMMISSIONER OF HOMELESS/PSYCHIATRIST Bronx New York Domestic Violence Relationship I Ended! Author: Bronx, New York Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Ramon ortiz Bronx, New York
40, Report #1211993

Feb 26 2015
USA Carpet Cleaning Alex (the guy who does the cleaning-see Yelp reviews) The Carpet Cleaning Cartel Concord California Author: san ramon, California Cleaning Services: USA Carpet Cleaning Concord, California

Feb 25 2015
Enterprise rent a car Failed to explain contract terms & wrong car rental time, dirty cars, waiting customers, Saint Louis Missouri Enterprise Rent A Car Author: Toledo, Ohio Customer: Enterprise rent a car St Louis, Missouri

Feb 25 2015
NCL UK Norwegian Cruise Line Forced to pay insurance Miami Florida Author: San Ramon, California Cruise Ships: NCL UK Norwegian Cruise Line Nationwide

Feb 21 2015
Automotive Electronics LLC Erin Laws He stole $750.00 and two computers for me and did not send J2534 that I purchased from him. Toledo Ohio Author: Union City, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Automotive Electronics LLC Toledo, Ohio

Feb 19 2015
Alliance Security repetitive calling, different phone number every time, in excess of 3 calls every day. unsure Nationwide Author: toledo, Ohio Security Services: Alliance Security Nationwide
45, Report #1209395

Feb 16 2015
DermaBright Lavish Skin after placing online order w/reputable company, this sample popped up as if it was a trial gift for my purchase, There was no terms/conditions on this particular page at all - I checked. Total scam Santa Ana California Author: Toledo , Ohio Misc. Health Specialists: DermaBright Santa Ana, California
46, Report #1208891

Feb 13 2015
Oasis Restaurant terrible food, terrible employees, terrible customer service Toledo Ohio
Okay Author: Toledo, Ohio Pizza & Take Out: Oasis Restaurant Toledo, Ohio
47, Report #1203897

Jan 23 2015
Massage Envy Not allowing to cancel membership, even when meeting terms of cancellation allowance Toledo Ohio Author: Toledo, Ohio Massage Therapists: Massage Envy Toledo, Ohio
48, Report #1203554

Jan 22 2015
01:41 PM;; Great Sports Inc; LG Wholesale; Safe Wholesale; Safer Warehouse; Safer Whole; Saferwholesale Liars & Theves Joliet IlIllinois
Update Author: Toledo, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: Internet
49, Report #1202727

Jan 19 2015
Rightway Auto sold me a car with frame damage but failed to disclose the damage sylvania, ohio Ohio Author: toledo, Ohio Motor Vehicle: Rightway Auto Ohio
50, Report #1201808

Jan 15 2015
Illinois tollway the Illinois tollway are scamming people the claim I ran through 5 different tolls anf the picture they sent me looks like my car was parked somewhere. I've been traveling to Chicago for over 20 year's now, never had a i-pass or e-pass whatever it's called in my life, I paid for every toll and most of the tolls you can't get a receipt so I can't prove that I did pay, this happened on December 5,6,7 they say I owe 107.00 I have never ran a toll and I'm on a fixed income so I really don't do dumb s*** like that but like I said I can't prove it and I'm wondering way didn't they send me a picture of my car going through all the tolls they claim I went through, i got this one picture which looks like my car is parked somewhere not going through a toll, they need to be stopped this is so wrong now I will have to do without somethings next month due to I to pay them for something I know and God know I didn't do, no good things will come to them for doing people like that.......smh. .. Illinois Author: Toledo , Ohio Toll Booth Cashiers: Illinois tollway Internet