Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

randall isenberg and associates

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

snapbackhatscaps.net Fan Gear Bait-and-switch China Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Sporting Goods: snapbackhatscaps.net Internet

Feb 27 2017
Martalina Pumariega Oropesa This people are a total fraud I just ordered a free trial sample and paid for shipping they charged my account $89.63 not once but twice. When I places in aorder it did not said anything about cancelling withing 14 days and now they directed me to a diffe Charged my account without disclosing it on my original order Fountain Valley California Author: Miami, Florida Eye Care: Martalina Pumariega Oropesa Fountain Valley, California

Feb 27 2017
SilverScript Catch and Release game Phoenix Nationwide No...... Author: Chicago, Illinois Pharmacies: SilverScript Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Revived Youth ageless eye serum and renewal cream advertised a 30 day free trial for the revived youth renewal cream and eye serum. the only charge was to be shipping Henderson Nevada
Author: SAINT MARYS, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Revived Youth Henderson, Nevada

Feb 27 2017
21st centrury auto group The sold me a BMW back in July 2017 to date I has not been able to pass inspection in New York City. they sold me a warranty that cost me 4700. I took my car to bmw in nyc. The claim was denied. I called the dealership. they told me to bring them that THEY SOLD ME A CAR THAT HAD ENGINE PROBLEMS. THEY SOLD ME A WARRANTY FOR 4700 THAT DOESNT COVER ALL THE REPAIRS I WAS TOLD IT WILL COVER. THEY DONT RETURN CALLS . I DROPPED THE CAR OFF FOR REPAIRS AND ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH AND MY CAR IS NOT READY AND NO RETURNS MY CALL sprindgield New Jersey
Author: queens village, New York Auto Dealers: 21st centrury auto group sprindgield , New Jersey

Feb 27 2017
Go Shop and Save GSS Tried calling my Health Insurance Co., got Go Shop and Save instead! Internet Author: Nyack, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Go Shop and Save Internet

Feb 27 2017
Hobbies Discount Product for Less HOBBIES DISCOUNT Since 2002 FALSE AD FOR NIGHT VISION BINOCULARS AND NIGHT VISION MONOCULAR. FACE BOOK - THEY GIVE ONLY A WEB SITE TO RESPOND Internet Author: Muskegon, Michigan Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 27 2017
North Country Sports Medicine Dazed and confused billing department caused my credit to be damaged! Queensbury New York
Author: New York Emergency Medical Services: North Country Sports Medicine Queensbury, New York

Feb 27 2017
Personal Maestro, Info Angels, Adam Alfia, Kfir Alfia, Ask God, Phoneternet Horrible employee advocacy, faulty bookeeping, denying wages, breaking state wage payday statues, contract statues, lying to cover their butts Dallas, Addison Texas More Truth Author: Carrollton, Texas Employers: Personal Maestro Dallas, Addison, Texas

Feb 27 2017
Shakeology Beachbody Corporate3301 Exposition Blvd3rd FloorSanta Monica,Ca 90404 Shakeology stole my credit card and Fraudulently charged me $311. I contacted them and they did nothing. Santa Monica California Author: Sidney, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Shakeology Santa Monica, California

Feb 27 2017
BULQ BULQ is a rip-off and scam Author: Cape Coral, Florida Bait-and-Switch: BULQ

Feb 27 2017
Habitat humanity inc. Long view tx Sts construction and site manager nicco and CEO Luwaun hollis Theft of service of grant money for us veterans job not complete said spent 12,000 on a 14,000 dollar grant scam how Long view tx Texas Author: Lonview, Texas Nonprofit Organizations: Habitat humanity inc. Long view tx Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
ExtraOddinary aka Umar Kahn Charging for information that is free and available online Internet Author: Arizona Arts and Crafts: ExtraOddinary Internet

Feb 27 2017
Massage Envy PAID MY CONTRACT IN FULL WASN'T ABLE TO USE THE SERVICES MASSAGE ENVY SAID THE SERVICES ARE EXPIRED AND CAN'T BE USED QUEEN CREEK ARIZONA  Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Massage Therapists: Massage Envy ARIZONA

Feb 27 2017
HU FINANCIAL GROUP NORTHWESTERN Awful garbage products Cares only about commission and not the client NEW YORK New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Insurance Agencies: HU FINANCIAL GROUP NORTHWESTERN NEW YORK, New York

Feb 27 2017
Sprint Sprint PCS, Sprint wireless, sprint corporation Unauthorized charges, deceptive sales tactics, outrageous undisclosed fees, and complete lack of accountability. Sprint ripped me off, a long time customer. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Beaverton, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Award Notification Commission Larry Hours Executor of Awards Claim I won 1,325,000.00 building my hopes hope. My daughter thought something was not right and researched it to her surprise it is a scam. Broke my heart thinking I will finally be able to live a lifew I have always dreamed of instead of the poverty I live now Kansas City Kansas Author: Basile, Louisiana Financial Services: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 27 2017
SkinNoir EyeNoir Offered Free Trial- Deceptive Advertisement and did not disclose the Trial Period and have charged my credit card over $600.00 (twice a month) without my consent. Very Fraudulent and deceiving- I don't even like or want the product! Fountain Valley California Author: McCalla, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: SkinNoir Fountain Valley, California

Feb 27 2017
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson,LLP Phishing. Bogus citation and warrant San Antonio Texas
Author: Carrollton, Texas Attorney Generals: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson,LLP San Antonio , Texas

Feb 27 2017
Giveaway Autos Muawea Rawashdeh Mohammad Al Shboul These are the owners they go by the name of David BAIT AND SWITCH - ALL CARS WRECKED OR EDGY - COMPLETELY DISHONEST - LIARS Pinellas Park Florida Author: St.Petersburg, Florida Auto Dealers: Giveaway Autos Pinellas Park , Florida

Feb 27 2017
PCI Not the Big Company Dishonest Marketing and Inaccurate Data for Major University Directory Dallas Texas Author: Atlanta, Georgia Colleges and Universities: PCI Not the Big Company Dallas, Texas

Feb 27 2017
Big Time Camera BigTimeCamera.com, More4Digital.com Bait & Switch, Unethical and Not legitimate Tampa, FL 33637 Internet
Author: Summerville, South Carolina Cameras & Video: Big Time Camera Internet

Feb 27 2017
Amazing Skin and Derma Ageless US Address: On Demand Ads LLC5058 E Evergreen Cir Mesa, AZ 85205Return Address:Fulfillment Center3130 Tyrone BlvdSaint Petersburg, FL 33710 Offers 'free' samples without stating you will be billed $200 for products. No mention of you automatically being placed on autoship. Company refuses to issue credit on your account so you're basically screwed out of your money. Internet Author: Irvington , New Jersey Skin Care: Amazing Skin and Derma Ageless Internet

Feb 27 2017
Bob Caldwell Auto Dearship They are parking automobiles in the grass in front of dealerships. Have call city at least a half dozen time this year and they close the complaint saying no code broken. I'm getting the run around on this and need some help Columbus Ohio Sounds like your code enforcement department is lacking Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto manufactures: Bob Caldwell

Feb 27 2017
Original Car Audio (oemcaraudio) Sold Defective Product and Refused Refund Burnsville Minnesota
Author: Elkridge, Maryland Auto Audio Electronics: Original Car Audio Burnsville, Minnesota