RANDY MEADOWS AUTOMOTIVE THE BEST Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: randy meadows automotive the best
There may be more specific results for "randy meadows automotive the best"
For more specific results for "randy meadows automotive the best"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
NeuLift I got ripped off for 179.90 drafted right out of checking account! After calling the number on the bottle to try and stop the draft I was told that after receiving the trial samples I had 14 days to cancel. I asked her where it stated this to which she replied in the terms box in small print. I told her that if the product was good then such faulty and bad business practices are not needed.I realize I should have read the small print more closely but why not advertise this 14 day deal on the major advertisement. It is just bad business. I told her I expect my products in the mail but cancel any future purchases. She tried to offer me extreme discounts on future purchase. NO THANK YOU! I told her I would be reporting this to anyone who would listen. So watch out everyone. That's a large chunk of change and I HAVEN'T received the products yet. Fountain Valley California Author: Commerce, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: NeuLift Fountain Valley, California

Aug 22 2017
Luna Skin I ordered the samples and when they came in I returned to sender. I called 855-269-1607 and they told me that there was no refund. Even after I returned the product. I didn't even have them for two days as soon as I got them I returned them. They charged my bank account $84.00 and $89.99. I told them that was not fair and it needs to say that in the message. This is a rip off and I am surprised that Sally Fields would endorse the product. Internet Author: Linden, North Carolina Skin Care: Luna Skin Internet

Aug 22 2017
stream store, streamstore.net, Ariel Sanders, JVStore After expaination of disattisfaction with product, the company would not refund purchase price despite their 30 day money back guarantee Internet Author: Mesquite, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: stream store Internet

Aug 22 2017
All Things Beauty I also ordered a product from All Things Beauty and not received yet. Order date was June 24th, current date is August 22nd. My credit card was charged immediately with the promise to process within 14 days. The tracking shows it was sent out on July 5th from their warehouse to China California Internet Author: Kitchener, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: All Things Beauty Internet

Aug 22 2017
Barry Cohen Barry Cohen tricked me into having a procedure. He destroyed my nose and life. Rockville Maryland
Here is my answer to you Author: Alexandria, Virginia Plastic Surgeons: Barry Cohen Rockville, Maryland

Aug 22 2017
Fineline construction Fineline painting and construction This company is fraudulent and is a fly by night contractor, the kind that are out of business within 5 years Camas Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Builders & Contractors: Fineline construction Camas , Washington

Aug 22 2017
USPS I mailed 2 envelopes one with$150.00 money order,the other $80.00moneyorder both LOST! Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Cash Services: USPS Columbus, Ohio

Aug 22 2017
Allen Marketing Group Total Rewards Sold us a package for las vegas but we can not use the package because the rooms are always sold out unless you want to stay in a low end hotel. I missed the print that stated we had to go to a 90 minute presentation but at no point were we told that we would not be able to reserve a room until off peak season or at least 3 month sinadvance. They put an expiration date of two years because they do not have the rooms available unless you book them that far out. It offers perks food card travel vouchers and tokens but cannot recieve them until you book a room. Cant book a room because they are not available. If i want a room in a prime hotel during prime season i have to pay extra. I could have spent the money i spent this vacation offer and already had a vacatio booked and ready to go. it is a scam and i dont recommend buying into it. Salesmen on the matketing crew know how to answer questions and avoid giving true details. Cedar City Utah Author: Layton, Utah Resorts: Allen Marketing Group Cedar City , Utah

Aug 22 2017
DO NOT SHIP WITH UPS Store #4381 Gabriel (cashier), Erica Alvarez (store manager) According to the UPS tracking website, my package never left the store and the UPS store refused to show me the footage which showed the process of which my package was handled and shipped. I have reason to believe that the store stole my package Hollywood California Author: Los Angeles, California Shipping & Handling: UPS Store 4381 Hollywood, California

Aug 22 2017
Luthmann Lawfirm, The Richard A Luthmann Lawfirm, Richard A. Luthmann Rich A Luthmann Tammarra Moore, Matthew Johnson, Melissa Litchman Richard A Luthman Lawchair of the Reform Party and owner of Dark Penguin Strategies, Scam artist with Tammarra Moore Staten Island New York City Author: New York Financial Services: Luthmann Lawfirm, The Richard A Luthmann Lawfirm, Richard A. Luthmann Staten Island,

Aug 22 2017
Travel Giant Travel Service Pmg ent Misrepresent the cruise and cheat their employees N Lauderdale Florida Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Boat Cruises: Travel Giant Travel Service N Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 22 2017
Wiziapp Mayer The Wiziapp refused to refund us for bugged software and they do not have a terms of service. . DO NOT USE! Tel Aviv Internet
Author: Pascagoula, Mississippi Software: Wiziapp Internet

Aug 22 2017
Michael W. Fuqua Mike Fuqua. 'The Freelance Guy' Took deposits for a website design and never did the work. Massachusetts. He answered an Add I had placed. Internet/Massachusetts Author: Massachusetts Computer Fraud: Michael W. Fuqua Internet

Aug 22 2017
geraldhouses brian lamps jessica jones Content Writing Team Gerald Houses On Freelancer, Piercing Behind the Mask Of Digital Fraudsters-Content Writing Team Edenville New York Author: Nairobi, Alabama Computer Fraud: geraldhouses brian lamps jessica jones New York, New York

Aug 22 2017
Wow fashion Ellys world I placed a order online and never received the product Nationwide
Author: Lagrange, Kentucky Beauty Products: Wow fashion Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
GTO*yourrent2own.com I paid my $1.00 weekly pro fee, canceled after 3 days only to have them rip $49 from my account. All I get from the web site is asked to enter my information again, for another $1.00 Not Listed California Author: Mercer, Pennsylvania Real Estate Services: GTO*yourrent2own.com Internet

Aug 22 2017
Complete Beauty Support They advertised a free trial of Silk Biotin Complex, a product which started out on the tv show, Shark Tank. I ended up paying $30 for a free trial. Phoenix Arizona Author: Boone , North Carolina Medical Supplies: Complete Beauty Support Phoenix , Arizona

Aug 22 2017
SALVAGE WORLD AUCTIONS INSURANCE AUCTIONS INC. I BID FOR 2015 TOYOTA SIENNA XLE LOT#I19974867 FOR #10,000.00 I SEND WIRE TRANSFER FOR THE AMOUNT. I LATER FOUND OUT THAT THE PNC BANK USED WAS CLOSED .\ MIAMI Florida Author: Elmwood Park, New Jersey Auto Dealers: SALVAGE WORLD AUCTIONS MIAMI, Florida

Aug 22 2017
Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river I brought my 2008 pontiac solstice in for a tire senror light they said on of the tire sending units was bad i paid $250.00 Dollars and drove it half way home when the light came back on so i brought it back. than had th car for another 2 days charged me $250.00 again. when i got to my car in the lot i started it and the check engine light was on and the coolant level light came on after i pulled off of the lot. when i got home i was going to put engine coolant in but the hood wouldn't open than i noticed two small dents in my hood on the drivers side bodyline and the edge of the hood was bent up i guess from them pulling on it.(I've never had any problem with the hood opening). I was pissed i called Mikey he said bring it back i said i will bring him the bill for having another shop do the work. Jim Glovers crew has proven to be crooked. i'm now paying $1000. to Get the hood fixed the cable pull for the hood that obviously jerked when they pulled it and the bodywork done I'm sending the bill to Glover tulsa Oklahoma Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Auto Dealer Repairs: Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river tulsa, Oklahoma

21, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017
The Trademark Company Matthew Swyers RIP OFF and needs a Class Action Lawsuit for Ripping People Off no communication at all Cary North Carolina Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Services: The Trademark Company Cary , North Carolina

Aug 22 2017
CHILDRENS DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING OF ATLANTA SENDING INVALID DEBT BILLS AND TURN THE BILL OVER TO COLLECTION COMPANY INDIANAPOLIS Indiana Author: LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia Doctors: CHILDRENS DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING OF ATLANTA INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana

Aug 22 2017
Auto Demag Consignor, Credoval Corp SCAM They say they are a middle man for the craigslist seller but it is all LIES. Dont trust them. All they want is your money you wire to there account. Miami Florida Author: Adrian, Michigan RV Dealers: Auto Demag Consignor, Credoval Corp Miami, Florida

Aug 22 2017
Palm Beach Maintenance Secialists C/0 Michael Fabrizio They had me sign a contract for remodeling services and they were paid in full and did not complete the services agreed in the contract. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Lake Park, Florida Home Improvements: Palm Beach Maintenance Secialists Palm Beach Gardens, Florida