Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: rapid city south
There may be more reports for "rapid city south"
For more results perform a general search for "rapid city south"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Sensory Toy Warehouse dementiaemporium.com sensorytoywarehouse.com  Internet
Author: Liverpool, South Carolina Private Schools: Sensory Toy Warehouse dementiaemporium.com sensorytoywarehouse.com Internet

Feb 19 2017
SKIN OPULENT SCAM Fountain Valley, CA; Toronto, Canada Nationwide Author: Rapid City, South Dakota Skin Care: SKIN OPULENT Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
Nutra Way Nutra Pure Charged $106 to my account without me buying anything. Internet
Author: Pocomoke City, Maryland Weightloss Programs: Nutra Way Internet

Feb 19 2017
lead city pro promised to generate leads, worst leads I ever had, no phones, wrong address,etc. Murrieta California Author: Northville, Michigan Builders & Contractors: lead city pro Murrieta, California

Feb 19 2017
Vehicle Services Department I received a fishing letter on bright pink paper warning me to update my (nonexistent) vehicle service contract. Plano Texas
Author: Kansas City, Kansas Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Feb 18 2017
Big City Bride Big City Events, Big City Brides, Susan Cordogan, John Cordogan, Crystal Moriarty, Mary Ellen Crowley, Claire Weller, Chrissy Magliano, Kayla Mouser, and Nicole Pembroke Big City Bride is absolutely the worst wedding planning service in Chicago, chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Wedding Services: Big City Bride chicago, Illinois

Feb 18 2017
Ikrimaah Assunni Peter Jarrett (PJ) Ikrimah PLC PTE LTD Promised quarterly interest on $8,250.00 in 2013. After first interest, nothing received over 3 years later. I requested return of principal since 2014. Singapore Internet Author: South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Ikrimaah Assunni Internet

Feb 18 2017
tee4coolgrandma Ive ordered 3 Tshirts last October and already paid in full until now goods haven't delivered Internet Author: Revesby New South wales , New York Clothing Stores: tee4coolgrandma Internet

Feb 18 2017
Garcinina fuel Ordered a sample never received. Then charged 80$ to my acct and said another package was on the way when I received it I went to post office and sent it right. Back up them they are saying they did not get it. They are charging my acct another 80.00 Charlaston south carolina Internet Author: Cunningham , Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Garcinina fuel Internet

beauty instant wrinkle reducer Big rip off! New York Internet
Author: CLAY CITY, Indiana Skin Care: beauty instant wrinkle reducer Internet

Feb 18 2017
Lee's Vintage Vine Collectables silver coins, refused to deliver, failed to refund, consumer fraud Holbrook New York Author: Isle of Palms, South Carolina Specialty Stores: Lee's Vintage Vine Collectables Holbrook, New York

Feb 18 2017
EBOOKS BARNS & NOBLE EBOOKS BARNS & NOBLE PROMOTES FRAUDULANT ACTIVITY Jefferson City Missouri Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Marketing Companies: EBOOKS BARNS & NOBLE Jefferson City, Missouri

Feb 17 2017
Credit acceptance RIPPED US OFF!!!!! South field Michigan CHRYSLER 200 2013 Author: Flushing, New York Loans: Credit acceptance South field, Michigan

Feb 17 2017
C and C Motors Dealer sold a extended warranty and now that I need to use the warranty it's not covered. This dealer is the most dishonest dealer in the south east. Stay away! Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga , Tennessee Auto Dealers: C and C Motors Chattanooga, Tennessee

Feb 17 2017
Chrome Capital Fore sight financial and Chrome Capital Rip Off changed contract after making all payments for 3 years lost motorcycle and all money i had invested in fixing it up Salt Lake City Utah Chrome Capital Author: Del Rio, Texas Attorney Generals: Chrome Capital Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 17 2017
M&S Drilling Gross misrepresenation of vessel Strandburg South Dakota Author: Wisconsin Boat Brokers: M&S Drilling Strandburg, South Dakota

Feb 17 2017
Lexinton Law not able to speak with a representative Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Dundalk, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: Lexinton Law Credit repair Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Hobbies Discount I ordered the remote control Shark Ballon on 12/17/2016 and never recieved my package. Order #94829, Tracking #RR387537VU. I have tried to contact mant times and no response. I notified my bank and I was chargerd for the Item which I never received Internet Author: League City, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 17 2017
Credit Coach USA ,Lovell Jones, Urban City Records, Rogelene Jones ,wife, Lovell Jones is a thief and a liar. Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Credit Coach USA (Lovell Jones) Internet

Feb 17 2017
D and D MOTORS D And D FORD Extended Warranty Greer South Carolina Please excuse my anger !! Author: taylors, South Carolina Auto Dealers: D and D MOTORS Greer, South Carolina

Feb 16 2017
Creole conjure & Rootwotk / Madame Elle I paid her 200.00 of the 550.00 she was charging. She was supposed to give me a reading and she quit talking to me , ignoring all of my calls and texts and she is bullying and intimidating on her FB page. She finally answered when I called her to tell her I want my money back and she threatend to put some things on me and hung up. Lafayette Louisiana Location Internet Resolution Author: Midwest city, Oklahoma Cemeteries / Graveyards: Creole conjure & Rootwotk / Madame Elle Internet

Feb 16 2017
Metro PCS HOTSPOT RIPOFF Sioux Falls South Dakota Internet Author: highland , Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Internet

Feb 16 2017
HR Block Emerald Card Fraud, Terrible Customer Service Kansas City Internet Author: Bath, Pennsylvania Banks: HR Block Emerald Card Internet

Feb 16 2017
Swift Transportation Non Compliant Greer South Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Motor Vehicle Division: Swift Transportation Greer, South Carolina

Feb 16 2017
Rapid Fulfillment, Inc They are sending me what appears to be a monthly shipment of pills called Neuroxr Pacoima California Author: Fairfield, Iowa Supplemental Health Programs: Rapid Fulfillment, Inc California