RAPID CITY SOUTH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: rapid city south
There may be more specific results for "rapid city south"
For more specific results for "rapid city south"
Showing 1-25 of 65,743 Found Reports For more specific results for "rapid city south"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
Lincoln Academy high school This company is where I paid to get my high school diploma. Now I'm currently denied from employment from city,state jobs, colleges won't accept this diploma. I have tried to get higher educated jobs and the only thing that stops me from going further is my diploma gets denied! Houston Texas Yes, you were scammed Author: Keizer, Oregon Adult Career & Continuing Education: Lincoln Academy high school Houston , Texas

May 28 2017
SMH SCHWEIZERISCHE METALLHANDEL PANAMA,S.A DIRECTOR: ULRICH SCHWARKPRESIDENTE: PETER BERND STEHLINGTESORERO: CATHERINE VERBELSECRETARIO: BIRGIT RUNGE I just found the other rip off reports. I was looking for an update. I hadn't heard anything from them in quite a while. Panama City Panama Author: Toronto, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: SMH SCHWEIZERISCHE METALLHANDEL PANAMA,S.A Panama City ,

May 28 2017
Vlamourous skin cream Vlamourous skin cream is a total lie. Internet Author: West Columbia, South Carolina Skin Care: Vlamourous skin cream Internet

May 28 2017
Thornton Cable Fraud, Fake, Theft Thorton Colorado Author: Plain City, Ohio Television Parts & Services: Thornton Cable Colorado

Terminix Dayton ohio Took advantage of elderly. Lied to us. Dayton Nationwide
Author: Tipp city, Ohio Home Improvements: Terminix Nationwide

May 27 2017
twodollarclick.com Failure to payout commissions Panama City Panama Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Internet: twodollarclick.com Internet

May 27 2017
Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Tjhin Franky, Unit 2, 59-61 Edward Street, Riverstone New South wales-2765 Deceptive, deceitfull, dishonest and unscrpulous conduct Sydney NSW Australia
18th Nov Response From the Attorney General's Office of the state of Victoria. Author: Mulgrave Victoria Australia, Other Questionable Activities: Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Sydney, Select State/Province

May 27 2017
Let Me Serve You Cristina Martinez- Thief Debbie- Owner accomplice? Cristina Martinez of Davie Florida (((REDACTED))) (D/O/B) lured me in on Offer up to have me buy two cell phones. I purchased them and they were stolen!! Probably from a client of LET ME SERVE YOU cleaning service in south florida owned by Debbie ( 954-548-5762) when I called Cristinas job after filling a case with BSO I did a skip trace found her emploer Debbie when I called to alert Debbie that she has dishonest employess she laughed, I explained I gave the case number fact is. Anyone who allows a girl like Cristina Martinez to work for them will soon be holding some liabilities, It is clear they all must do drugs beware do not let them in your house Coconut Creek Florida
Author: Davie, Florida Cleaning Services: Let Me Serve You Coconut Creek ,

May 27 2017
Stephan Ward Seneca 108 Llc Airbnb Stephan Ward Lux villa xx Eagle pointe south Kissimmee Florida 34746 Using loopholes to steal from hard working tax payers Orlando Nationwide Author: Wellington, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Stephan Ward Nationwide

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 27 2017
taffs.com didnt get paid for my second load kansas city missouri Nationwide Author: decatur, Nebraska Business Consulting: taffs.com Nationwide

May 26 2017
Preston Ely Internet Author: Jersey City, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Preston Ely Internet

May 26 2017
Minute Clinic Diagnostic of South Carolina LLC CVS Minute Clinic Crazy bill for 10 minutes spent with a nurse practitioner in training! Simpsonville South Carolina OMG!! Author: Seneca, South Carolina Clinics: Minute Clinic Diagnostic of South Carolina LLC Simpsonville, South Carolina

May 26 2017
Carlos Castilla agent Claims to be an a represenitive for a company that can get a variance for any homeowner that needs construction that requires a variance. He has taken $2600 from me as well as a neighbor and never reoresented eithe project as requested .This guy is not a claims to be an agent qualifird to get variances thru the City of Tampa tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Building Services: Carlos Castilla agent tampa, Florida

May 26 2017
Jetz Service Proud to be the bad a**es Overland Park Kansas Author: Kansas City, Missouri Laundry Services: The Atriums Retirement Center Overland Park, Kansas

May 26 2017
Pie Face Trucking Maurice Cunningham DID NOT PAY EMPLOYEES FOR WORK kansas city, Dallas Texas Texas
Author: Little Elm, Texas Trucking Companies: Pie Face Trucking kansas city,

Home Depot - Horrible Contractor & Customer Service Internet
Author: Any City, Dist of Columbia Carpet & Tile Installers: Home Depot Internet

May 26 2017
Paul Duane Gale of GVP Construction, LLC Left my house demolished and never finished the project Haltom City Texas
Author: Flower Mound, Texas Builders & Contractors: Paul Duane Gale Haltom City, Texas

May 26 2017
Glitter and Glam Store charged my credit card, never sent product and never responded to any contacts (5 emails & calls) Chicago IL Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Glitter and Glam Store internet

May 25 2017
Car city Whiteville and Lumberton Car city Whiteville and Lumberton Lumberton North Carolina Author: Lumberton, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Carcity Lumberton, North Carolina

May 25 2017
Gloss Motive Ripped me of for $79.95 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Mound city, Kansas Drug Manufacturers: Gloss Motive Las Vegad, Nevada

May 25 2017
Hosea Bynum check,liar,scam,insufficient funds, park city Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Bad Check Writers: Hosea Bynum park city, Utah

May 25 2017
March Winch, American Society for Quality ,ASQ, Mary Winch, ASQ - Greater New York City Area ASQ New York and New Jersey Metropolitan (Section 300) Mary Winch is an embarrassment to the American Society of Quality ,ASQ, Milwaukee Wisconsin
Author: Ohio Business Consulting: March Winch, American Society for Quality (ASQ)

May 25 2017
Department of Health and Human Services GA Child Support Code of Conduct Fail to Contempt NCP Marietta Georgia Author: Lexington, South Carolina Collection Agencies: Department of Health and Human Services Marietta , Georgia

May 25 2017
First Cash Advance Promised significant loan after small loan to boost credit rating but required my Bank username and password Chicago Illinois Glad you didn't fall for it! Author: League City, Texas Loans: First Cash Advance Nationwide