Your Search | raven media google money profits

Jul 28 2016
Greystone Finance Group Ryan Harris, Greystone Finance Group, Precise Investment Enterprises, Inc. LOAN MODIFICATION SCAMMERS, DECEPTIVE PRACTICES, STOLE MY MONEY, CON ARTISTS, FRAUDSTERS Beverly HIlls California
Author: La Puente, California Loan Modification: Greystone Finance Group Beverly HIlls, California

2, Report #1319475

Jul 28 2016
Funked.com/Tzar Media Tzar Media Tsar Media FREE movies on internet is Total LIE & SCAM Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Media Outlets: Funked.com/Tzar Media Internet

3, Report #1319466

Jul 28 2016
Heatworks jack.callahan@isitechnology.com I purchased the Heatworkshot water booster in Jan 2016 at Lowes for $528. I was very excited aboutthis product. I paid approx $450a licensed electrician and licensed plummer to install it.When we turned it on the codes on the unit said the unit was not working. due to technical problems. I called the company and explained what happened. They said they would refund my money or send me a new unit.I opted to have them send me another one. I asked Heatworks about reimbusing me for the cost of reinstalling,another $450,they said no. I will recommend anyone not to buy this product. South Carolina Author: Estero, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Heatworks Nationwide

4, Report #1319465

Jul 28 2016
Keiser University transcript holding for money Daytona Beach Florida Author: Orange City, Florida Education & Learning Centers: Keiser University Daytona Beach, Florida

Jul 28 2016
FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS/FNA/ JUDOR DUNKEL DIRECTOR, WINNER NOTIFICATION FNA SENDED ME A LETTER OF RAPID REPLY TO LET ME KNOW I WAS THE WINNER OF CASH AWARD OF 2,536,092.23 WITH AN ACCOUNT AT MY NAME NO. 3022025498 TO FACILITATE TRANSFER TO ME I DIDN'T HAVE FAITH TO GIVE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER OR SEND A CHEK, THEN I SEND A MONEY ORDER FROM POST OFFICE. BUT I THINK IF THIS IS HAPPENING TO MANY PERSONS IS BETTER TO MAKE AN REPORT OF WHAT HAPPEN TO ME TOO. THANK YOU FOR ADVANCE WHATEVER YOU DO TO INVESTIGATE WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THIS COMPANY. Indinapolis Indiana Old Scam Author: Los Angeles, California Offshore Gaming: FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS Indinapolis, Indiana

Jul 28 2016
Valko BJJ staff rips people off Mike Cannon stole money from me Chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago , Illinois Weightloss Programs: Valko BJJ Chicago, Illinois

7, Report #1319436

Jul 28 2016
Glamour Pomeranians aka Bluemoon Pomeranians Pomeranian Puppy Scam, Selling Puppies that don't exist, Then they want more money to ship the non-existent pup! Nationwide
Author: League City, Texas Sales People: Glamour Pomeranians Nationwide

8, Report #1319444

Jul 28 2016
Blaze pays first National Bank Ft. Pierre SOUTH DAKOTA Blaze pays I had my money directly deposited to blaze pays and they said they could hold it for up to 4 weeks. Ft Pierre Internet Author: Chico, California Accounting: Blaze pays first National Bank Ft. Pierre SOUTH DAKOTA Internet

9, Report #1319406

Jul 28 2016
Graves General Contractors Cory Graves I paid this contractor $49,100.00 with a paid in full receipt. He was to provide siding replacement, full electrical replacement, plumbing replacement, insulation replacement, refinishing existing cabinets, all new trim throughout the home and house brought back to 100% turn key status. He took my money and did not perform any of the work per the contract. I had to do the work with help of friends. Repay everything that I already paid Cory Graves for. My home is not complete nor do I have the funds to complete. Ponce De Leon Florida Author: DEFUNIAK SPRINGS, Florida Builders & Contractors: Graves General Contractors Ponce De Leon, Florida

10, Report #1319389

Jul 28 2016
Desert Sky Dentistry Sheila Naik, DDS Terrible untrustworthy Dentist, Cares about money only! Lier!!!! for the money glendale Arizona
Author: SUN CITY, Arizona Dental Services: Desert Sky Dentistry glendale, Arizona

11, Report #1319360

Jul 28 2016
Pro Solar team These people suckered my elderly parents into signing up for solar energy - absolutely a joke. I've been through hell and back trying to get this resolved with NO HELP from them. They came out with a HIGH PRESSURE salesman and he coerced them into signing up for solar, the numbers on their original assessment COMPLETELY CHANGED and were inaccurate. NOW somehow they are paying MORE MONEY and are locked into a contract - the work was shabby too with a lot of damage to the home. Please do not give these vultures your business, they will treat you terribly! Mooresville North Carolina
Author: North Carolina Consumer Services: Pro Solar team Mooresville, North Carolina

12, Report #1319353

Jul 28 2016
Volcan health Withdrew money without getting order. Scottsdale,Arizona Internet Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas Customer: Volcan health Internet

13, Report #1319346

Jul 28 2016
Impexeuro Info salesunit, Robinson Foster They received 104 euro via Western Union on 7/10/16 and never sent me the product since 7/10th when they received the money - anti glycemia patches . They requested additional 790$ for shipping with DHL out of which they claimed 90% will be refundable. I did not sent 790$ realizing it was scam . They never sent me the money back . Brussels Brussels, Author: New York , New York Drug Manufacturers: Impexeuro Brussels ,

14, Report #1319343

Jul 28 2016
FLIXKING and a sister company called FASTMEDIAZ Movie downloading site that offers free trial. They ask for Credit Card details but insist that you will not be charged. About a week later you will be debited $50 and the movies don't download and its impossible to get your money back Internet Author: Auckland, Alabama On-Line Business: FLIXKING Internet

15, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

16, Report #1319311

Jul 27 2016
FREEDOM FIGHTER TIMES Online Access to Freedom Fighter News ? Online Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Media Outlets: Freedom Fighter Times Internet

17, Report #1319312

Jul 27 2016
Cecilia Maylin Cabral Catellanos Cecilia M. Cabral Scam play this person is an scam artist, claming to be and executive as for money to import product and run away. Miami Florida Author: Naples, Florida Food Stores: Cecilia Maylin Cabral Catellanos Miami,

18, Report #1319292

Jul 27 2016
Atlanta Blue Jays Anthony Dye, Atlanta Blue Jays Baseball Owner took money for 16U season, provided only 50% season, kept all money Atlanta Georgia Power in Numbers Author: Roswell, Georgia Sports Teams & Clubs: Atlanta Blue Jays Atlanta, Georgia

19, Report #1319227

Jul 27 2016
GE Equipment bank acct scam Calls to get your bank account info, saying they need to wire you money San Antonio Texas Author: Dublin, Pennsylvania Banks: GE Equipment San Antonio, Texas

20, Report #1319225

Jul 27 2016
BEST BUY AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT TOOK MY MONEY DIDN'T FINISH JOB TEMECULA California Author: CAMDEN, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: BEST BUY AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT TEMECULA, California

21, Report #1319237

Jul 27 2016
Kenpo Karate Academy Took the money and does not want to return it Durham North Carolina Author: Miami, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Kenpo Karate Academy Durham, North Carolina

22, Report #1319218

Jul 27 2016
boost mobile money on boost mobile keeps disappearing Author: Millville , New Jersey Telephone Companies: boost mobile Nationwide

23, Report #1319202

Jul 27 2016
Power Home Roofing / Solar Power Home, LLC., Power Home Solar, LLC., Power Home Roofing, LLC. & Power Home Commercial Solar, Inc. Scam, Faulty Work, Unethical - screwing elderly people out of their hard earned money!! Mooresville North Carolina THIS IS A COMPETITOR Author: Mesa, Arizona Solar: Power Home Roofing / Solar Mooresville, Carolina

24, Report #1319150

Jul 27 2016
Design Tech Homes Design Tech Custom homesDesign tech Stealing money with False promises for dream build by company and sales San Antonio / Houston Texas Author: Buda, Texas Builders & Contractors: Design Tech Homes San Antonio , Texas

25, Report #1319160

Jul 27 2016
asm Benson I went and looked at a home at 4892 Kensington gave Benson my voucher and he had it for sixty days the house failed inspection twice the second time nobody was even there to let them in after calling them for two days in a row finally I reached somebody and all she can say sorry long story short I still don't have a place to stay and I want my 25 dollar money order because they did nothing for me but lie and give me the run a round south field mi Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Appliances: asm MI