Your Search | raylene van worth psychic

Oct 14 2016
Psychic scams cindy dalton cindy miller cindy urich rob you of your money and emotional well being leesburg Virginia Author: richmond, Virginia Prostitutes: Psychic scams leesburg, Virginia

Oct 14 2016
Saddleback Leather DON'T EVER TRY TO RETURN AN ITEM Ft. Worth TX Author: Broomfield, Colorado Luggage & Leather Goods: Saddleback Leather Internet

Oct 14 2016
Turn Around Communications Turn Around Cable Company lazy management , unqualified supervisors. especially Darnell, he was never a tech. El Monte California Author: Los Angeles , California Internet Service Providers: Turn Around Communications van nuys, California

Oct 14 2016
Picassos Automotive Izzy Espinoza Scam artist, liar, thief, no morals or compassion Ft. Worth Texas
Author: Willow park , Texas Body Work & Repair: Picassos Automotive Ft. Worth, Texas

Oct 13 2016
Savannah Van Lines Fendas Moving and Storage Worst Moving Company Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Carrollton, Texas Moving Companies: Savannah Van Lines Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 13 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders Quoted my iPhone 6 worth as $256, mailed phone on September 22, 2016, they've phone me screwed! Reno Nevada
Author: PeWee Valley, Kentucky Internet Fraud: Cell-Phone-Traders Reno, Nevada

Oct 13 2016
kevin hopkins Prince of the he took $125 from me and said he will work on my case about my boyfriend/ child father and my court case.  Author: New Jersey Psychic: hopkins

Oct 13 2016
Decatur Family Dentistry Dr. Robert Murav Bad fillings, Bad fitting crowns with gaps leading to more tooth decay, shoddy work Decatur Michigan
Author: Van Buren County, Michigan Dental Services: Decatur Family Dentistry Decatur, Michigan

Oct 11 2016
Gray Bull Van Lines. AKA. Long Distance Moving and Storage Inc. Major scam and ripoff artists Hollywood Florida Florida Gray bul Author: Acworth , Georgia Moving Companies: Gray Bull Van Lines. Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Alliance Security NOT WORTH THE STRESS! I have never been so frustrated over something that should offer me piece of mind. I have had an account with Alliance security for sometime now and have been having nothing but the hardest time. Every time you call its a 30 + minute Alliance Security NOT WORTH THE STRESS! Cranston, Rhode Island Nationwide Author: melrose, Massachusetts Home Security: Alliance Security Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Taco Cabana Haltom City, Texas beware, gang, threat, excessive calls Haltom City Texas Author: FORT WORTH, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: Taco Cabana Haltom City, TX Haltom City, Texas

Oct 11 2016
True love psychic reading Lauren She promise a negativity energy spell and said money back if the spell does not work. Well the spell did not work. So i ask for my refund at 1st she said yeah if i took the bad review down. Then now she saying no. Harrassing me texting saying all kind of evil things to me. Say im bad luck. I have all her text messages. Los Angeles, Internet Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Psychic: True love psychic reading Internet

Oct 11 2016
Sell-Your-Cell “Scam!!” - I sent them two iPhone 6 Plus I received an email stating one was worth $29 after being quoted $317 I never received any money. I never heard anything back about my second iphone now there phone is saying please call during regular business hours all day for the last 2 weeks. Reno Nevada Author: Bethlehem, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sell-Your-Cell Reno, Nevada

Oct 11 2016
Swift Van Lines LLC Very unprofessional way of doing business Rockville Maryland Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Moving Companies: Swift Van Lines LLC Rockville, Maryland

Oct 10 2016
Windmiller Homes Jason Puyear, Tim Windmiller, Windmiller Homes Jason Puryear at Windmiller homes Skyler king pools Burleson Texas
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Builders & Contractors: Windmiller Homes Burleson, Texas

Oct 10 2016
Lior Paris luxury Claims it's a luxury product and gave a false value worth of $299 when it's worth is actually far less then that. More like $30 or less. Tophatter website Internet
Author: ROCKFORD, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Lior Paris luxury Internet

Oct 09 2016
Soft Science Inc. Kevin Lamar Buyer Beware of Soft Science Inc.and Kevin Lamar Oceanside California
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Soft Science Inc. Kevin Lamar Oceanside, California

Oct 08 2016
Ariel Snowe - Kasamba Scam, took advantage, vulnerable, disgraceful, unethical Internet Author: Alabama Psychic: Ariel Snowe - Kasamba Internet

Oct 08 2016
Professor zamba Promise me work and then call said it was a big problem and 800 bit for me 200 to solve it Internet Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Psychic: Professor zamba Internet

Oct 07 2016
Cell phone traders Cell phone traders told me in my laptop estimate it was worth $89.00. Then emailed me and said $6. When everything they asked about worked. I missed the email because it went into spam. But now it has been almost a month and they still have not mailed the $6check and no one has answered there phone in over a week. Reno Internet Author: Bristol, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Cell phone traders Internet

Oct 07 2016
Safe Bathing NC Safe Bathing Walk In Tubs NCRichard Alfarone walk in tub installation leaked and caused $15,000 worth of damage Randleman North Carolina
Author: Sanford, North Carolina Pools & Saunas: Safe Bathing NC Randleman, North Carolina
48, Report #1331994

Oct 06 2016
Dr. Tatoff Over a year ago, we paid Dr. Tatoff over $4000.00 dollars to remove a large tattoo. We paid up front due to a signed agreement that treatments at would carry on until the tattoo was gone, even though they estimated 14 treatments at 8 weeks apart. We signed up at the Ft Worth location and had about 5 treatments there. They then closed that location which no phone call or email. We drove for our next appointment one weekend and the Ft. Worth office had a padlock on the door. We called the Dallas office and explained our situation. They asked us stop start coming to Dallas for the remainder of appointments. Inconvenient at that point but not a life breaker. No they have closed the Dallas store and we have no recourse.  Beverly Hills California Nationwide Author: Glen Rose, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Dr. Tatoff Nationwide
49, Report #1331973

Oct 06 2016
Gray Bull Van Lines RIP OFF - SCAM ARTIST Hollywood, Florida Nationwide Author: Montgomery, Alabama Moving Companies: Gray Bull Van Lines Nationwide
50, Report #1331938

Oct 06 2016
NeatTravel Specials by - - I purchased 5 hotel vouchers worth $100 each. Once you activate your voucher number, you are suppose to be able to book a hotel, a flight or a car. However, I've tried for over a month and continue to receive a message we are experiencing technical problems please try again later Nationwide
Author: Sugar Land, Texas Hotel: NeatTravel Nationwide