Your Search | raylene van worth

May 23 2016
Amtrak On April 20 2016 I purchased a round trip ticket from Van Nuys Amtrak Station to Anahiem Amtrak Station upon going and coming back the conductors were being rude and verbally abusive. I reported this to the Customer Relations Department but they did not help me in anyway.l Washington DC Washington Amtrak Author: Sun Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Amtrak Washington DC , Washington

May 23 2016
David owner Call Me Van Lones Theft/unlawful documents used/property held hostage Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Mesa, Arizona Moving Companies: David owner Call Me Van Lones Deerfield Beach, Florida

May 22 2016
hughes net lairs and cheats lake worth, fl Nationwide HUghes net not changed from directway Author: lake worth, Florida Internet Service Providers: hughes net Nationwide

May 21 2016
Savannah Van Lines Representative: David Dowling Beware..Use Another Company Ft Lauderdale FL Author: Lubbock, Texas Moving Companies: Savannah Van Lines Nationwide

May 20 2016
Savannah Van Lines Deceptive Business Practices and Flat Out Lies Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Moving & Storage: Savannah Van Lines Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 19 2016
Jack Rabbit Transportation They agreed to transport my van and after they received visa payment they would not answer any emails or phone calls. Weston Florida Author: Prescott Valley AZ, Arizona Auto Shipping Companies: Jack Rabbit Transportation Weston, Florida

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 19 2016
Protected Van Lines Bogus estimate, deceptive practices Internet Internet Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Moving Companies: Protected Van Lines Internet

May 18 2016
Homeowners Data Robin Evans Lead Generating Company for Insurance Van Nuys California Author: Lake Dallas, Texas Customer Leads: Homeowners Data Van Nuys, California

May 18 2016
Fitness Connection Rip Off/ Fraud/ Non Compliant/ BBB Rating F/ NO CEO, BOARD MEMBERS OR COMMITTEES DAllas / Ft Worth Metroplex Texas Author: Plano, Texas Health Spas: Fitness Connection Nationwide

May 18 2016
UniGroup Unived Van lines Movers stole my belongings Fenton Mo Nationwide Author: Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: UniGroup Nationwide

May 17 2016
Amtecs refrigeration corporation Sunny Thomas I did purchase a walk-in cooler in November of 2015 and until this date I only received a used second hand cooler box that worth 200$, Brentwood New York Author: Berwyn , Illinois Attorneys General: Amtecs refrigeration corporation Brentwood , New York

May 17 2016
Happy K9 Dog Wash Groomer, dog wash, dog park Fort worth Texas Author: Ft worth, Texas Veterinarian Services: Happy K9 Dog Wash

May 17 2016
Ferber Dental Group Partial bridge work that did not fit. Loss of two crowns because of bridges Lake Worth Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Personal Services: Ferber Dental Group Lake Worth , Florida

May 17 2016
Drake Ohe @ Drake Automotive & Transmission Installed faulty transmission with 12 month/12000 mile warranty Austin, Texas Author: Lake Worth, Florida Auto Repair Service: Drake Automotive & Transmission Austin, , Texas

May 16 2016
Butler,Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer,cash-Award Signatory for the payments division. They sent me a letter saying that I have won 3 million dollars and that I needed to pay a processing fee of $20 in order to receive the money BABYLON New York Author: Fort Worth, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler,Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 15 2016
Asset Recovery Associates or ARA, Inc Credit Card Scam Villa Park, Illinois Author: Van Buren, Arkansas Collection Agencies: Asset Recovery Associates Villa Park, IL, Arkansas

May 15 2016
#1 van lines this company must have a warehouse full of valuable items that they did not deliver to their customers. ┬ámiami fl miami Author: deland, Florida Moving Companies: #1 van lines miami, fl

May 13 2016
Applause International Applause Rising Talent ShowcaseThe ARTS The Arts Showcase Heartless, No refunds, Overpriced, Not worth it, Do not waste your money, False hope North Olmsted Ohio Author: Florence, Montana Talent Scouts: Applause International North Olmsted, Ohio

May 13 2016
Luminessair LLC Luminess Direct LLC Deceptive Advertising Stafford Texas Author: Van Nuys, California Beauty Products: Luminessair LLC Stafford, Texas

May 12 2016
Auto Maxx Crooks Stealing Money Fort Worth Texas Four Questions Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Dealers: Auto Maxx Fort Worth , Texas

May 12 2016
cardboardlegendsonline Global Authentics LLC Authorized Dealer who authenticated fake autographs as the real thing Van Nuys California Author: Tustin, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: cardboardlegendsonline Van Nuys, California

May 12 2016
Mini Storage Scam under new managment Van Nuys California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Storage & Self Storage: Mini Storage Van Nuys, California

May 11 2016
Freedom Life Insurance PPO Multi-Plan scared and threatened me Fort Worth Texas Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Freedom Life Insurance Fort Worth, Oklahoma

May 11 2016
Golfclubdocteur Spymonde Bespokeclubs Golfdebarthe He never sent the item I ordered worth 360 euros France or England Internet England, France
Author: Gothenburg, Sporting Goods: Golfclubdocteur Internet