Your Search | raylene van worth

Aug 29 2016
xtreme Lawn Care They put you on a monthly payment plan, and charge you even if they dont show up. When they do show up the miss parts of the lawn, and leave it up to you to fix/cut/edge. We also asked for weed care and once we showed them we still have weeds, they told us we signed up late in the season for that type of weed and they will get to it next year. This company never does what they say they are going to do. Fort worth texas
Author: dallas, Texas Landscaping: xtreme Lawn Care Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Www.byownermls.com Jeannie Spencer www.mlsmyhome.com Complete Ripoff and Extremely Unprofessional Company Frisco Internet Author: Fort Worth , Texas Realtors: Www.byownermls.com Internet

Aug 28 2016
VESTA MANAGEMENT SERVICES POST OAK PLACE APARTMENTS horrendous and atrocious horrible management EULESS Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Homeowner Associations: VESTA MANAGEMENT SERVICES EULESS, Texas

Aug 26 2016
Auto line, LLC Salesperson was Chris, owner/mgr on premises is Argentine, can't recall name. Lied about value and condition of car they sold me for 10K. Said it's worth 15K. It's actually worth 7K. I put 3K down, 17% interest was best they could do they said. After 5 payments, my payoff is 13K and the new battery they,said they put in is actually old and damaged, the engine ceased up and needs new and breaks faulty too. They charged fees tag/registration and title but then again for registation. Im out my downpayment, my car and now my pay off is 13K after 5 payment +my down? Scam artist dishonest crooks! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto line, LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 26 2016
AT&T STAY AWAY IF YOU CAN Texas Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Customer: AT&T Nationwide

Twin Home Experts failed bathroom remodel Van Nuys California
Author: CHINLE, Arizona Plumbing: Twin Home Experts Van Nuys, California

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Cody M. Roeder AKA: trollmunchies scammer, liar, thief, DUI, charity filcher, crook, homeless Los Angeles California Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cody M. Roeder los angeles, California

Aug 24 2016
Bagger Bags Ordered poor quality bags, sent back for full refund and cannot get them to refund my money Lake Worth Florida Author: Indiana Sales People: Bagger Bags Lake Worth , Florida

Aug 24 2016
WGU lots of money, but no cigar Salt Lake City Internet Student Support at WGU Author: Van Nuys, California Colleges and Universities: WGU Internet

Aug 23 2016
Agility movers Agility van lines Sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Agility movers Sarasota, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Waller truck co They will cheat you anyway possible Excelsior Springs Missouri Author: fort worth, Texas Trucking Companies: Waller truck co Excelsior Springs , Missouri

Aug 23 2016
true beauty cell skin - beauty lux I requested free trial--big mistake--they put in an order which i did not place at 12:59 AM-charged me $93 plus for two products!-immediately emailed to cancel-response was they would review. again order confirmation sent to me 8/22/2016.I responded CANCEL!!!! once more- How do I stop this fraudulant Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cross-Border Scams: true beauty cell Internet

Aug 23 2016
American Web Loan Loan Shark, Deceptive Practices, Harrassment Oklahoma, OK Nationwide Author: Van Nuys, California Loans: American Web Loan Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Sun-Time Energy Sun Time EnergySun Time Energy BuildersSun Time Solar Sun-Time Energy is a Scam!!! Ruined my roof! Van Nuys California
Author: Bakersfield, Ca, California Electrical Services: Sun-Time Energy Van Nuys, California

Aug 22 2016
Atlant van lines 2600 s. Ocean dr., Hollywood, florida. Florida Author: No thanks. , Utah Attorneys General: Atlant van lines

Aug 22 2016
Colonial Van Lines Scammed us for over $9,000 in moving fees Margate Florida Author: gulfport, Mississippi Moving Companies: Colonial Van Lines Margate, Florida

Aug 22 2016
corvette mob corvette mob ordered part with right # sent wrong part sent it back won't pay for shipping ft worth Texas Author: clermont, Florida Car Parts & Accessories: corvette mob ft worth , Texas

Aug 22 2016
Radiant Skin Natural Serum ,affiliated with SilksSkin, I responded to an add for a sample of the Radiant Skin-Natural Serum for $4.95. Two weeks later I was billed for $94.95 for the product. Santa Ana California Author: Lake Worth, Florida Alternative Health: Radiant Skin Santa Ana, California

Aug 21 2016
Boost Mobile Boostmobile.com cellphone company Fort Worth, Texas Internet Author: Antlers, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Boost Mobile Internet

Aug 21 2016
Senior life insurance Want pay policy of son death Thomasville Georgia Author: lake worth, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Senior life insurance Georgia

Aug 20 2016
Alonso Barros, Alonso Barros Van Hovell, Very Dangerous, Deviant, Manipulative Ragin Naricissist Santiago Nationwide Author: Other Environmental Violators: ALONSO BARROS Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
STS Tire & Auto Mavis Discount Tire Charged me for a battery I didn't need and then never put it in! Death Wobble nearly caused me to crash after my van was repaired by STS! Still not fixed after 2 months!! Bergenfield New Jersey Author: New Milford, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: STS Tire & Auto Bergenfield, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
Paul Gonzales Dating Dine and Dasher El Segundo, Long Beach, Burbank, Van Nuys CA
Author: LA, California Restaurants: Paul Gonzales Internet

Aug 19 2016
7 Construction Inc. Mr. Yezhar Cohen, Owner, Mr. David Attali 7 Construction, poor workmanship Van Nuys California
Author: Long Beach, California Home Improvements: 7 Construction Inc. Van Nuys, California