Your Search | raylene van worth

Jul 18 2016
Warrantech Poor service. Patch job. Fort Worth Texas Author: Orlando, Florida Warranty Companies: Warrantech Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 18 2016
Patrick Siado (((REDACTED))) Crystal Siado (Wife) Never was paid any wages for multiple months worth of solid work Marion Illinois
Author: Marion, Illinois Electrical Services: Patrick Siado Marion, Illinois

Jul 18 2016
Black Bull Towing Mr. AARON HUHEM , OWNER Illegally towed vehicle and returned it with over $5000 in personal property missing Fort Worth Texas Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Auto Towing: Black Bull Towing Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 18 2016
Rent-A-Center Gilbert in the Van Nuys Office I have tried to purchase my computer from Rent-A-Center from one of their centers in Palmdale, and they were jerks, then I was transferred to the next worst customer service from the next office located in Lancaster, CA, then I was transferred to the Van Nuys office and I thought that I had found some interesting people, but they will call you everyday once you make a payment and that got to much for me, so I tried to discuss that with them then I had to take the steps to file a complaint with their office in Texas, but that didn't work, because they have referred me to the District Manager and he's hard to catch up with and he calls when he finds the time to contact you. Van Nuys California Customer Service Author: L A County, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Rent-A-Center Van Nuys, California

Jul 18 2016
Regal Medical Group NPI Number:1588748073 Terrible customer services *BEWARE* Reseda California Author: Van Nuys, California Pregnancy Services: Regal Medical Group Reseda , California

Jul 18 2016
CALL ME VAN LINE, AKA A City Mover threatened to hold my items ransom and stole $1260 from me Camarillo California Author: Midland, Michigan Moving Companies: CALL ME VAN LINE Camarillo, California

Jul 18 2016
The College Network Purchased $3,495 worth of exam fees to be reimbursed to me as I pay out of pocket for the exam, they will then send me my check. I have not received a payment in over 18 months. I sent copies of my exam completion & fee for each exam (8 exams so far) and get an e-mail that my payment is being processed. Last contact was Feb 2016 & still no checks. The total balance owed to me currently is $2080. Indianapolis IN Nationwide Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: The College Network Nationwide

Jul 17 2016
Septic savior Jon Thau. Gary Kranz ( former FBK I quit two weeks ago as they have poor business practices taking advantage of old people . Also a man named Gary Kranz is some how envolved you van look him up on google Gary KRanx and FBK which was shut down for I,I gal business practices. Boca raton Nationwide Author: Delray Beach, Florida Correctional Facilities: Septic savior Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
My Rainbow Puppies Youngs Puppy Town; Youngs Teacup Puppies; Puppy Dog Town; Passion Pups. Young Van Roekel keeps changing her business name after scamming so many people, to avoid getting caught! Fraud: Selling sick puppies as healthy only to say none of the illnesses are 'life threatening' as justification Elgin Texas
Author: Austin, Texas Dog Breeders: My Rainbow Puppies Elgin, Texas

Jul 16 2016
car hop & uac sold me a vehicle for 3 times what its worth could have put my money down on a brand new car hayward California Author: SAN LEANDRO, California Auto Dealers: car hop & uac hayward, California

Jul 16 2016
Atlant Van Lines NEVER TRUST THIS COMPANY! WORST MOVING COMPANY EVER Hollywood Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Moving Companies: Atlant Van Lines

Jul 15 2016
Ft Lauderdale Moving & Storage Authority Van Lines Deceptive Practices-Illegal Trucks-needs anger management Pompano Beach Florida
Author: OAKLAND PARK, Florida Moving Companies: Ft Lauderdale Moving & Storage Pompano Beach, Florida

Jul 15 2016
Joes Custom Construction Joe Ross Ruined 1500 worth of materials Albia Iowa Author: Promise City, Iowa Roofing Companies: Joes Custom Construction Albia, Iowa

Jul 14 2016
Fresh Student They promised numerous times, ALL my loan would be forgiven after researching it and charged me $495 to consolidate with Federal Student Loans. None were forgiven...owe same amount as before! Fort Worth Florida Author: Colquitt, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fresh Student Fort Worth, Florida

Jul 14 2016
casetify Scam Company Los Angeles California Author: Fort Worth, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: casetify Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
Big Star Moving Complete Scam! West palm beach Florida Author: Lake worth , Florida Moving Companies: Big Star Moving West palm beach , Florida

Jul 14 2016
Long Haul van lines Liars and thieves Pembroke pines Florida Author: Oakland gardens, New York Moving Companies: Long Haul van lines Pembroke pines, Florida

Jul 14 2016
North Texas Van Lines Dallas/Ft Worth metro (mesquite) Worst Mover Ever! Over Charged!... Stole $20k in clothes TV equipment & gun!! Took way to long!! Held some items for ransom!! Mesquite Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Moving Companies: North Texas Van Lines Mesquite, Texas

Jul 14 2016
Mark Anthony Roofing & Demolition Mark Anthony Bonilla Contracted with Mark, paid 1/2 $3800.00 with remainder @completion Ft Worth TX Texas Author: Ft Worth, Texas Roofing Companies: Mark Anthony roofing &demolition Ft Worth, Texas

Jul 14 2016
lone star overnight LSO *****DO NOT LET AMAZON SHIP YOUR PACKAGE VIA LONE STAR OVERNIGHT AKA LSO********* Texas, Oklahoma, western Louisiana, southern New M TEXAS Rebuttal Author: Fort Worth , Texas Courier Services: lone star overnight Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
Mayura Auto Parts Sold me rusty, frozen barrings, useless ,hunk of junk hubs for my van. Apex North Carolina Author: Bryan, Texas Auto Parts: Mayura Auto Parts Apex, North Carolina

Jul 13 2016
WEBSITEBOX misleading advertising offers, no Costumer Support, Not worth buying it Internet
response Author: Massapequa, New York Realtors: WEBSITEBOX Internet

Jul 13 2016
Young Van Roekel My Rainbow Puppies; Puppy Dog Town; Young's Teacup Puppies Beware Sick Puppies Elgin Texas Author: Texas Animal Services: Young Van Roekel Elgin, Texas

Jul 12 2016
Paul Bergman Paul Bergman gave me an apt with broken locks and no locks on windows and someone took my TV and my sons ps4 game system over 1000 dollars worth the items missing and landlord Paul Bergman only cares about money Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Liars: Paul Bergman Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 12 2016
Total Legal.com Charged me for three months worth of services I did not order or receive. I cancelled my account the same day I opened and they claim I had a second account with a typo error and can only credit me back one month of fees. Felonious charges on their part!!!! Bad bad company!!!!! Internet Received refund Author: Derry, New Hampshire Legal Services: Total Legal.com Internet