Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

raylene van worth

Showing 26-50 of 14,964 Found Reports For more specific results for "raylene van worth"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 07 2017
Donaldcoins.com ordered $50 worth of coins and never received. Cannot contact thru website Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Specialty Stores: Donaldcoins.com Internet

Mar 07 2017
Castle Dental Hixson, TN Tried to sell me $1,800 worth of procedures and would not do a cleaning unless I agreed to extra chgs. Hixson Tennessee Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Consumer Services: Castle Dental Hixson, TN Hixson, Tennessee

Anaheim Pre Owned Card Sold me a lemon Anaheim California
Author: Van Nuys, California Auto Dealers: Anaheim Pre Owned Card California

Mar 06 2017
Skin Endear anti-aging cream Skinendear would not return my money. They charged me 98.00. After speaking with a representative, I was able to get a refund of $70.00. A total rip off. The product is worthless. A smooth cream worth maybe $20.00. cs@skinendear Author: Raymore , Missouri Questionable Activities: Skin Endear anti-aging cream Internet

Mar 06 2017
Bob Inman DBA Going Native Adventures Bob Buyer Beware of Bob Inman and Going Native Adventures Fort Worth Texas
Author: Alabama Travel Agents: Bob Inman DBA Going Native Adventures Fort Worth, Texas

Mar 06 2017
Dwayne Hatchett Dwayne came to our house saying he wanted to help us not to lose our house, he first said he was representing from Midland and that the forbearance plan I applied for did not pass and he was going to help me. so he said he would call Midland and said he was representing me then he said he was was having issues because he said my husband name was on the house which it wasn, my husband was filing for bankruptcy but it had no effect on my house, I am going to lose my house and he is going to get away with this Your Mortgage solutions 7001 Boulevard suite 32 N texas Author: FORT WORTH, Texas Wanted Criminals: Dwayne Hatchett FORT WORTH,

Mar 04 2017
CLASSIC CHEVROLET Van Cutslinger Owasso Oklahoma Author: Weatherford, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: CLASSIC CHEVROLET Owasso, Oklahoma

Mar 04 2017
Nexacell Free Trial of firming serum & adaptive eye complex for $4.95 each, turn into another $89.95 charge each in 14 days. I was on my cell phone and didn't see it's a 14 day free trail, then it's $89.95 if you don't call and cancel. The product doesn't work and is not worth $89.95. Their selling tactics are decieving, when I called I was told it was my fault for not reading and that yes I was going to be charged. I told them I am disputing the charge with my credit card holder. They said I clicked the little box agreeing to the terms and I was paying for it. Internet Author: olathe, Kansas Skin Care: Nexacell Internet

Mar 04 2017
racedayquads I ordered a few battery the shippement where 8 euro so i add a few other cheap things to make the shippement worth they cancel the battery and refund me but they didn't let me the opportunity to cancel all my order so i paid 8 euro shippement for a 15 euro order instead of a 50 euro order Internet Author: Schaerbeek [1030], Other Hobby Shops: racedayquads Internet

Mar 03 2017
machine Zone mz.comGame of War fire age no response to billing issues Internet Author: fort worth, Texas On-Line Stores: machine Zone Internet

Mar 03 2017
Yelp National Review Site, YELP, Silencing the Voice of Our Valued Consumers Mount Juliet Tennessee (TN)
YELP review site is not worth a dime- Money buys your review Author: Mount Juliet, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: Yelp Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
Yelp SCAM FALSE ADVERTISING Good reviews clients posts turn into not recommended YELP will not remove my profile San francisco California Author: Fort Worth, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Yelp San francisco, California

Mar 02 2017
Logopearl James, Johnathan, Harry, Terry etc... *** LIES, GROSS FRAUD, DECEPTIVE ADS, RUTHLESS SALES TACTICS, RIPOFF!!*** CHICAGO Internet CONTINUED FRAUD Author: Fort Worth, Texas Websites: Logopearl Internet

Mar 02 2017
A Aarlinton Wrecker Service I was test driving a car and kept it over night, I got home around 10:30 pm. The office at my apartment was closed at the time so I couldn't get a permit for the car so I put a note stating my name apartment number showing that I lived there. I came out the next morning to realize the note did not matter the towing company AAarlinton still towed my car. Arlington Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Towing: A Aarlinton Wrecker Service Arlington, Texas

Feb 28 2017
Ace Cash We are from World Wide Cash AdvanceInc. company and you took loan from our payday cash Advance, Speedy Cash,citycashloans,boomcashnow,123quickcashloan,greencashnow Speedy Cash, Cash Call, Check City, Cash Net USA ,Payday One, , National Payday, Check Into Tasha....no last bame Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cash Services: Ace Cash Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Volt Electric, Jamey Boudreaux scrupulous, cheat, crook,swindler, scoundrel,phony, untrustworthy, risk Ft Worth Texas Author: gulf breeze, Florida Electrical Services: Volt Electric Ft Worth, Texas

Feb 27 2017
LOANSTAR TITLE LOAN I lost my grandmother on Friday and experience extreme hardship and they were extremely rude to me Grand prarie TEXAS Your right Author: Ft worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: LOANSTAR TITLE LOAN Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Cody Lopez MK Trucking, MK Freight Haulers LLC, Koenig Land Company .08 cents per mile pay for driving over the road for 1 week Roanoak Texas
Author: Fort Worth , Texas Motor Vehicle Division: Cody Lopez Roanoak, Texas

Feb 27 2017
Choice Home Warranty Deceptive, Rip-Off Company, Con Artist Nationwide Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Home Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
SECOND TIME ROUND My friend and I bought 5 Cartier diamond watches namely Santos with complete diamond bracelets only to discover that none were actually real. In short they had the main face of the Santos and ALL had diamond bracelets added and we were told that each one was worth in excess of 50.000 GBP. After a little while these 5 GIVE Watches all the same were about to be used as collateral only to be told by 3 different experts that the watches were basically FAKE. WE PAID 10.000 GBP FOR EACH ONE SO 50.000 GBP is gone London London Author: Knightsbridge, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: SECOND TIME ROUND

Feb 25 2017
Joseph Van-Y, Michigan Author: WEST BRANCH , Michigan Home Improvements: Joseph Van-Y

Feb 24 2017
Francisco Hernandez Attorney Francisco Hernandez Jr. Misrepresentation, malpractice, negligent, unprofessional and complete liar Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth , Texas Lawyers: Francisco Hernandez Fort Worth , Texas

Feb 23 2017
Lux Style International I viewed a product Quickmax like a previous customer, I didnt order the item, however I was sent the item I contacted them and informed them I didnt order the item and wanted to return it, they told me I had to pay for p&p which was more than the product was worth so I returned it marked return to sender in Nov 2016, I have recieved 2 demands off them for the money, I told them I returned the item. Odense Internet Author: London, Ontario Eye Care: Lux Style International Internet

Feb 23 2017
US Health Advisors and Glassdoor us health group us health advisors us health advisors forces review on glassdoor or get fired Fort Worth Texas Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Work Place Bullies: US Health Advisors and Glassdoor Internet

Feb 23 2017
Meso Auto in Hurst Bought a car and 10 hours later it died. He won't give me my money back or help. Hurst Texas
Author: Fort worth, Texas Motor Vehicle: Meso Auto in Hurst Hurst, Texas