Your Search | re max omega

Sep 29 2016
LOAN DEPOT THIS COMPANY LIED TO ME ABOUT RE-FINANCING TWO OF MY PROPERTIES. RIPPING OFF WITH AN APPRAISAL FEE OF $425. I WANT TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST LOAN DEPOT FOR FALSE ADVERTISING. THEY INDICATED THAT I QUALIFY TO RE-FIANCE THRU THE HARP PROGRAM AND LATER LOAN DEPOT RANCHO CUCAMONGA California Author: NATIONAL CITY, California Liars: LOAN DEPOT RANCHO CUCAMONGA, California

Sep 29 2016
Title max Hello, I just received an email regarding Title Max. The message states that I have to settle or else I'll be taken to court. I don't remember dealing with Title Max. Author: Newark, New Jersey Lawyers: Title max Internet

Sep 28 2016
Allen Martin Christian Gasper Christian Gasper alias Allen Martin has now entered the DARK SIDE, ripping off $1000's in $200/Day DFY Affiliate Program Internet, Greenwich (London), Germany Allen/Christian, I can't believe the cheek of your reply re. the Allen Martin Scam Author: Northern Ireland, Internet Fraud: Allen Martin Internet

Sep 28 2016
Title Max Loan in Delaware Tiffany I took a loan towards my Mercedes, I was in a tough situatiion . my job can't repay. I recieved a call from Tiffany the legal office. I advised Tiffany where the vehicle was and to just come pick it up. Tiffany cut me off and told me we don't care you going to jail your going to be charged with a felony. Your hiding the car, I told her if I am hiding the car why would I try to tell you where it is and come pick it up. Tiffany said no you bring it and it doesn't matter tomorrow the cops will lock you up at your job. This is a violation of FDCPA laws. Dover Delaware Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Loans: Title Max Loan in Delaware Dover, Delaware

Sep 24 2016
Biomed SystemsInc Hashtag Fulfillmet ,products: bio diamond bio glaciere WHY IS NOTHING DONE OVER 1000 COMPLAINTS RE THIS COMPANY ?!?! Seminole FL Author: st petersburg, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Biomed SystemsInc Seminole,

Sep 20 2016
International House Terrible Customer Service/Policy re: Refundable Reservations New Orleans Louisiana Author: Illinois Hotel: International House New Orleans, Louisiana

Sep 13 2016
Santa Ana Club SP Towing Formerly Pepe's Towing Predatory santa ana California
Furthermore Author: sunland, California Auto Towing: Santa Ana Club SP Towing santa ana, California

Sep 09 2016
American Gun Assosiation used my credit card number to file re ocurring charges Texas Internet Texas Author: Wausau, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: American Gun Assosiation Internet

Sep 08 2016
Loan Max Possibe fraude Investigation Canton Ohio Author: DETROIT, Michigan Motor Vehicle: Loan Max Canton, Ohio

Sep 05 2016
Clickquotesave.com Paul Galante Bought via contract 30 Annuity Leads. Contract guaranteed 5-10 days max for delivery. after numerous delays Mr Galante substituted direct mail leads for my actual leads and refused conttact thereafter Boulder Colorado Feedback from Client Tom Beinar. Author: Carmichael, California Customer Leads: Clickquotesave.com Boulder, Colorado

Sep 05 2016
Texas Rebath Re-Bath Sloppy Shower Inst. and Clean Up. Richardson Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Bed & Bath: Texas Rebath Richardson, Texas

Sep 04 2016
Bloog E-cig Took my money and closed up shop South Norwalk Connecticut RE: Actually Author: Piedmont, South Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Bloog E-cig Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Fiona Wong Benjamin Lunar Fire Tarot Fraud Thief Internet Re to Spiffo Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Fiona Wong Benjamin Internet

Aug 27 2016
Instaloan/Title max Took my money and closed down . Perry , Georgia Nationwide Author: Fort valley , Georgia Abusive Children: Loans: Instaloan/Title max Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Aug 25 2016
Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Sales manager Max Rosado gave myself and mother a false pretense in signing car loan contract. Contacted General Manager and director of Operations but no results concerning the matters. We was lied to about car loan contract we signed. Lilburn Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Car Financing: Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Lilburn, Georgia

Aug 22 2016
DriveTime Bridgecrest...no Vehicle Unprofessional, Deceitful Mesa Arizona ... Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: DriveTime Mesa, Arizona

Aug 21 2016
Max Idzik/Maciej Idzik/Max's Turtles/Traders Centre/MIFT/MI Financial Trading Ltd Max's Turtles 18-month FX trading mentoring program London UK Author: London, Tutoring: Max Idzik Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Jeff Matthews Alpha and Omega Sports and Nutrition, LLC Fitness Coach/Consultant to AVOID Dunedin Florida
Author: Clearwater, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Jeff Matthews Dunedin, Florida

Aug 19 2016
Black Core Edge AKA Muscle Focus Black Core Edge Max or Muscle Focus DO NOT FALL for this company or product. Please read their reviews. You will see all the negative reviews about this company and its products. The first charge you 4 dollars and change for the free trial and then they automatically take out 90 dollars every month from your account without you knowing. The CATCH is that you have too cancel your subscription to this product within 14 days of receiving it. There are (2) TWO things wrong about this company and its products. First of all the product DOES NOT WORK, and second of all the company is a ripoff. They WILL charge you without your consent. PLEASE...PLEASE read the reviews about Blackcore Edge. IT IS ALL...ALL...NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND CUSTOMERS COMPLAING ABOUT BEING OVERCHARGED OR CHARGED FOR SOMETHING THEY DID NOT AGREE TOO. Santa Ana, California 92704-1392 Nationwide
Author: Tucson , Arizona Weightloss Programs: Black Core Edge AKA Muscle Focus Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Ultius Writer Wilmington, DE  Internet
Lies and Spin Author: Lamar, Colorado Employers: Ultius Internet

Aug 16 2016
Hallmark Ponds Omega Management Constant harassment and garbage lot!!! Oakdale Minnesota
Author: Oakdale, Minnesota Home Owner Associations: Hallmark Ponds Oakdale, Minnesota

Aug 15 2016
US Beef, Your Mobile Grocery Flash Frozen and Flavorless Beef! Santa Ana Nationwide All U.S. Beef's products are guaranteed for an entire year Author: Irvine, California Food Vendors: US Beef, Your Mobile Grocery Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
Binarybanc.com Adam Richardson,Max Jacobs,Steve Goldman SCAM MONEY CON JOB ,BEWARE, Internet
Author: east stroudsburg, New York Brokerage Companies On-line: Binarybanc.com Internet

Aug 13 2016
Advanced Bionutritionals Mislead RE: Sleep Formula, I lost many nights sleep, product didn't work, co. rep told me it would. Norcross Georgia Author: Midway, Georgia Alternative Health: Advanced Bionutritionals Norcross, Georgia