RE MAX OMEGA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: re max omega
There may be more specific results for "re max omega"
For more specific results for "re max omega"
Showing 1-25 of 7,354 Found Reports For more specific results for "re max omega"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Title Max Mike Harassing me every day. Calling my business phone Mcdonough Georgia Typical Deadbeat Entitlement Attitude Author: McDonough, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title Max Mcdonough, Georgia

Jul 18 2017
Cash Max Loans California I was told I was approved for a loan but due to my low credit score I had to purchase an amazon card in the amount of 100.00 snap a picture of the receipt and card and send to infocashmaxloans2007@gmail.com. Every time I was one step closer Ryan Phillips would tell me I need to pay each different times 187.00 150.00 and lastly 99.25 all on amazon cards. If I asked what were all these amounts for Ryan Phillips would yell and scream and hang up in my face. So sorry I became a victim of such fraud when all I was looking for was a little help. Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Max Loans California Internet

Jul 18 2017
Revived Youth Sunshine Derm WashThe wrinkle Vanish offer you risk-free offer for small amount for postage them charges 92.30 and 97.21 and will not let you re turn the product for refund unknown Internet
Author: OFallon, Missouri Skin Care: Revived Youth Internet

Jul 17 2017
Straight Talk Limiting data, ST changed their service about 6 months ago and now the service is third-world quality! Puts text messages through over and over again from the same person or company,sending a message thru 7,8, even 10 times!! even reached into my text history and took a message I sent months ago and re-sent it three times!!! Nationwide Straight Talk Limiting data, ST changed their service about 6 months ago and now the service is third-world quality! Puts text messages through over and over again from the same person or company,send Author: Fayetteville, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
US Health Group USH Advisors Misrepresentation re: monthly premium, coverage, processing claims, in network vs out of network the list goes on. Fort Worth Texas Author: Alabama Health Insurance: US Health Group Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 14 2017
Donald J Kindwald, Don Kindwald, Don J. Kindwald, Kindwald Law P.C., Aasto Loan Max, Bell Funding Group, Best In the West, JM Property Management, Ltd. SCAM, DISHONEST, UNTRUSTWORTHY ATTORNEY, UNETHICAL, GREEDY DONALD KINDWALD CHICAGO Illinois Author: Chicago,, Illinois Lawyers: Donald J Kindwald CHICAGO, Illinois

Jul 14 2017
QuGenix Ordered free trial, pay shipping only. Did not receive any email confirmation and no information or statement or explanation came with the trial. Received credit card statement with charge of 89.71 and 89.77. Then received a second shipment when I called they told me I could not return the un opened box and receive credit. The customer service rep was rude, cut me off and pretty much told me I was an idiot for not reading the fine print. Honestly, when I ordered I read and re read the information and did not see anywhere that I was signing up to get continued product or that I would be charged for the trial product. This company is a huge scam. Fountain Valley, CA , California Internet Author: Hebron, Nebraska BBB Better Business Bureau: QuGenix Internet

Jul 13 2017
Re eyesyrum L'etoile face, eyesyrum;illusltra Trial, with no stopping before charged L.A. Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Attorney Generals: Re eyesyrum Internet

Jul 12 2017
RE-SHIP.COM Re-Ship Company owned by SIERRA SERVICES INC. STAY AWAY FROM THEM Portland Oregon Author: Chicoutimi, Quebec Shipping & Handling: RE-SHIP.COM Portland, Oregon

Jul 12 2017
title max of cairo they charge you 5.00 a day late charge and the interest is never paid off i had them for 3 years borrowed 1380.00 cairo Georgia Author: cairo, Georgia Sales People: title max of cairo cairo, Georgia

Jul 10 2017
Lowes store#0769 Nicole and Javier (managers) Lowes, Iris, camera, Lowe's, Lowe, Security, system, surveillance, hub, Irvine, CA, horrible store customer service Irvine California PITA to the max Author: Alabama Cameras & Video: Lowes store#0769 Irvine, California

Jul 10 2017
5 star auto protection , palmer admistrative said I had bumper to bumper coverage , transmission went out on my vehicle 7 mos into the policy then they gave me $1100 torwards a rebuilt transmission that cost $3,000 when they said they would pay 100% of the repairs minus a $100 deductable , they gave me junk value on the NADA trade in value ,Which was $1100 and said I reached max liabilty for that vehicle and I have to continue paying $82 a month even though they will not cover any other repairs on the vehicle . austin texas Author: freeport, Florida Auto Repair Service: 5 star auto protection Nationwide

Jul 09 2017
Omega options Took money for investment and never return back New York Internet
Author: Union city, California Unusual Rip-Off: Omega options Internet

Jul 08 2017
Garcinia max slim Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Adult Web Site: Garcinia max slim Nationwide

15, Report #1121958

Jul 06 2017
American Power and Gas TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: American Power and Gas is 100% dedicated to customer satisfaction. With incentive programs, rebates and on-site training the company has effectively increased their standards of excellence in the energy industry.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service American Power and Gas pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with American Power and Gas recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Complaint Settled - Refund Recieved Author: Bushkill, Pennsylvania Utility Companies: American Power and Gas TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Power and Gas is a Florida based company that sells energy, power and gas services to businesses and homeowners in the northeastern United States in the states, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, and Illinois. American Power and Gas has affordable plans that put the power back in customer’s hands. Select State/Province

Jul 06 2017
omega nelly.l@omegaoptions.com Internet Author: vs beach, Virginia Adult Web Site: omega Internet

Jul 05 2017
BAR NONE AUCTION PORTLAND Sold Junk Car, Told I would not be charged, then they Re-sold, and Ripped off my Credit Card Portland Oregon Author: WA , Washington Auto Dealers: BAR NONE AUCTION Portland, Oregon

Jul 04 2017
E-Value Appraisals -- Appraiser: Wonwoo J.Chang , state certification # 46000046484 Appraised 2family house appraised as 1fam. and completely changed ,re-arranged, entire floor plan, costing us our reverse mortgage. New York New York Author: Bronx, New York Inspectors: E-Value Appraisals New York, New York

Jul 02 2017
PENZA LABS LLC and 8004034990FORMULAACTIVE Re: REVITALIZE SKIN SERUN BY VICTORIA OSTEEN Free trial of cream - PAY ONLY FOR SHIPPING / This is a ripoff Internet Author: New York, New York Skin Care: PENZA LABS LLC and 8004034990FORMULAACTIVE Internet

Jun 30 2017
Diet Max Health Money out of my account every month for a year did not order any thing form them Florida Author: Dubuque, Iowa Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Max Health Florida

Jun 30 2017
OMEGA OPTIONS Financial US : 1-844-888-3914CAD : 1-888-317-9766UK : 44-8000698426 I originally deposit $250 then they kept calling to add more and it is Guaranteed and i have to sign every time i make a deposit Alex guide me to make the Trade until my total capital altogether is $3500 it went up to $6000 and she told me she's going on vacation so she'll help me do the short trades cause we have lost quite a few.Internet Author: San Jacinto, California Online Trading: OMEGA OPTIONS Internet

Jun 29 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | wh*re Memphis, Tennessee (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Author: Olive Branch, Mississippi Adultery: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Memphis, Tennessee

Jun 26 2017
Sara Basara and John Baier of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage are RIPOFF SCAM ARTIST - LYING REALTOR Sara Basara and John Baier of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage are RIPOFF SCAM ARTIST - LYING REALTOR Stoney Creek Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Sara Basara and John Baier of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage are RIPOFF SCAM ARTIST - LYING REALTOR Stoney Creek, Ontario

Jun 26 2017
Rudy L Kusuma – Team NuVision – RE/MAX Titanium TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Rudy L Kusuma | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust.  Team NuVision simple explanation is that they built a team of professionals to help us be in 10 places at once, and therefore greatly enhance the quality of service we can deliver to their clients. Team NuVision – Rudy Kusuma’s client's homes sell for more money in less time! The team at Team NuVision sells a lot of homes, have extensive home selling experience that puts more money in client's pockets.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma is a full-service real estate brokerage team with a two word mission statement – “Clients First.” Rudy L Kusuma practices what he feels is the future of real-estate, the client is kept at the center of the transaction and provided with an expert at each step of the real estate process. Team NuVision – Rudy L Kusuma puts clients first. Rosemead, California

Jun 25 2017