amazing

Your Search | reachout wireless

Jul 11 2014
Straight talk prepaid wireless Fraudulent charges Nationwide Nationwide Author: Damascus, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Straight talk prepaid wireless Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Wallace Morgan Inc and Alta Vista Group Inc. Tommy Smith, Gary McKinley, Steve Dongo Assurance Wireless Scamming People New York New York Author: New York, New York Miscellaneous Office Services: Wallace Morgan Inc/Alta Vista Group Inc. New York, New York

Jul 11 2014
Denson audio labs (wireless) 2014 , denson labs, wireless, FAKE WIRELESS SURROUND SOUND AMPS AND SUBWOOFER.. NO CORDS SAYS 2014 Las Vegas Nevada
Author: las Vegas , Nevada Theaters: Denson audio labs (wireless) Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Cricket wireless Applied for rebates. For 4 phones just 3 days after purchase and received 4 notices that all rebates were denied for 3 separate reasons. Even said the rebate date has expired and I was weeks before the date ended. I bought 2 phones Moto. g and two phones ate prelude, both listed as rebate eliigble. Store gave me rebate forms to fill out and mail. No one will answer rebate phone line and cricket online won't help. Store says they don't handle rebates so where do you go from here. Wilmington delaware Delaware Author: Bear, Delaware Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket wireless Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
verizon wireless Rebate scam and collusion with Citibank N.A. delevering bogus prepaid credit cards Redmond Washington Author: Enumclaw,, Washington Internet Service Providers: verizon wireless Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Allied Industries, Inc Samsung SignsAdtronix Signs Inc. Scott Fitzsimmons came to our buisness and sold us a sign. After hunting him down and informing him we had his personal address we finally received a call back and received the sign. After installing the sign we have been unable to use the led sign due to improper software and no wireless security key. Kansas City Missouri Author: Odessa, Texas Sign Shops: Allied Industries, Inc Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 09 2014
T-Mobile Team Mobile Team Mobile WirelessT-Mobile Wireless Lying about service charges over and over again as well as over charging on wireless bill almost every month for 8 years Nationwide Author: Trevose, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
AT&T wireless Billing scam Nationwide Author: salem, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T wireless Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Verizon Wireless Fusion Broadband-- don't believe sales agents Signed on for a trial of their broadband, lost my landline, got an unwanted wireless contract Nationwide Author: new florence, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Verizon Wireless Fusion Broadband Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
VERIZON WIRELESS FRAUDULENT PREPAY PLANS On June 06/ 2014 while driving in New York State and because I have too much problems with Tmobile I decided to switch to Verizon, so on the first store that I saw I stop park my car and got inside, and told them that I need to switch my phone to them on the prepaid plan, they didn't disclosure anything to me, like the prepaid phones are two years old, that if anything happen they will ignore the warranty, after I got my cell and the number transfer drove upstate, after about a week I began having problems with the phone so I went to another store and they trouble shutter the phone, and still having the same problems like taking too long to connect, showing connection but completely silent, showing that is connected but I can not hear anything either the other party, is getting super hot, the battery is not holding well the charge and now, no matter how many times I press the bottom to call it doesn't, I went to another store and same history than the one before in Hackesstown, so I went to a corporate store iand they did not want to do anything for me, but to live the phone for ten days or more to get another Why not ship a new model to the store then call me and switch? IStay away from Verizon they do not care after they got your money you are worthless for them, also stay away from Verizon Wireless at Diamond Wireless Cortland 861 NYS ROUTE 13 Cortland , New York Nationwide Author: Hackettstown, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Verizon Wireless ETF fees have gotten out of hand!!!!! ST. Thomas Nationwide Author: East Peoria, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Verizon Wireless Cellular Phone Verizon allowed someone to get very expensive phone and plan in my name, took much $$$ off my dr promised me refund and now reporting me to credit bureau Nationwide Author: booville, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Cellular Phone Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
GoGo Inflight wireless service GoGo is a scam Internet Author: Santa Barbara, California Air Travel: GoGo Internet

Jul 02 2014
TEP TEP Wireless THIEVES, Pure and Simple London Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California Internet Services: TEP Internet

Jul 02 2014
ting wireless they lie and they will most diffenitly rip you off how ever they can liers liers lies Internet Author: bowie, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: ting wireless Internet

Jun 30 2014
VERIZON WIRELESS VERIZON SOLD ME AN OLD PHONE AND DON'T VALIDATE THE WARRANTY USA Nationwide Author: New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: VERIZON WIRELESS Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
Verizon Wireless Would not reinstate Unlimited Data plan after their mistake removed it Nationwide Author: Covina, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
Straight Talk Wireless Trac Phone Pray you don't need customer support Miami, Florida Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
Union Wireless Alba Medina Provide Wireless service with an upfront fee. Los Angeles Ca. Author: San Bernardino, California Unusual Rip-Off: Union Wireless Los Angeles, Select State/Province

Jun 29 2014
Verizon Wireless National Recovery Verizon Wireless Fraudulent Collection. Out of Contract. Paid in Full. Closed by ME. Nationwide Author: Livingston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jun 26 2014
Verizon Wireless $3200 Wireless Data Overage with NO NOTIFICATIONS Ripoff Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Internet

Jun 26 2014
Wireless Evolution/Sprint Steals your identity‚Ķsells your social security #. California Author: phoenix, Arizona Telephone Companies: Wireless Evolution/Sprint California

Jun 25 2014
Verizon Wireless overcharged by a landslide, cost us hundreds, had to choose between food and my education Edinboro Pennsylvania Author: Springboro, Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: Verizon Wireless Edinboro, Pennsylvania

Jun 24 2014
Cricket Wireless Big RipOff, thieves Everywhere Internet Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Internet

Jun 24 2014
Verizon wireless Jetpack sold to me as unlimited. Not true.Huge overage charges New Jersey New Jersey Author: Branford , Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Verizon wireless New Jersey