Your Search | readers choice promotions

Oct 05 2015
KLMN Readers Services Sold us books we recieved magazines that we never would have chose to order Nationwide Author: colorado springs, Colorado Sales People: KLMN Readers Services Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Travelocity Never book cruise at Travelocity based on promotions Internet Author: Georgia Travel Agencies: Travelocity Internet

Oct 04 2015
Smart choice contractors Larry Cox, Phil Cox, Carol Cox Con Artists, Literally Rhome Texas Author: Austin, Texas Builders & Contractors: Smart choice contractors Rhome, Texas

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 03 2015
Consumers Choice Health Care of SC Health Care Plan from heck Little Rock Arkansas Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Health Insurance: Consumers Choice Health Care of SC Little Rock, Arkansas

Oct 02 2015
All American readers All information of company are unknown Internet
Author: Luverne, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: All American readers nationwide

Oct 01 2015
North American Readers Choice Grand theft & intent to commit fraud El Paso Texas Author: Fresno, California $$ REWARDS Offered: North American Readers Choice El Paso, Texas

Sep 30 2015
Top Coat Nail Bar Midwest Readers They harrassed me daily to sign onto a great deal of subscription and told me I could cancel within 72 hrs and when I called to cancel no one picked up the phone nor emailed me back. Now they call me daily telling me that I must pay them but I've have already contacted them many times telling them I no longer have the shop and they said they will keep sending it and they will keep billing me and calling me regardless. They are crooks. $35 per month for some of the worse magazines and there's never a representative that will respond to any concern. All they are there for is to take your money and that's all. Internet Author: Milpitas, California Computer Mail Order: Top Coat Nail Bar Internet

Sep 29 2015
Zip Away Travel All State Promotions Consumer fraud / ripoff Unknown Internet Author: Hurst, Texas Travel Services: Zip Away Travel Internet

Sep 29 2015
Merchants Choice Card Serivces Money stolen from us, company won't help!!! los angeles California Author: WEST HILLS, California Physicians: Merchants Choice Card Serivces Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Wholesale merchant processing smart choice payments Early termination fees of $1500, even a customer of 5 plus years! portland Oregon Author: red bluff, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Wholesale merchant processing portland, Oregon

Sep 27 2015
CFK People Finder This site had on their main page an,opt out choice. I opted out still,I was charged which, caused my bank account to,overdraft. Sacramento,California Internet Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: CFK People Finder Internet

Sep 22 2015
Capital Billing Services Readers Subscription Services They are trying to collect 899.10$ saying that they are debt collector Los Angeles California
Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Book & Magazine Publishers: Capital Billing Services Los Angeles, California

Sep 20 2015
Choice Home Warranty Inc & District Manager Scott Emmmemrich Poor paying claims turn most claims down don't pay contractors edison New Jersey Author: Tabernacle, New Jersey Home Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Inc edison, New Jersey

Sep 20 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: AA Auto Protection one of nation’s largest providers of extended auto warranties backed by AM Best “A” rated insurance companies.*UPDATE: AA Auto Protection pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. AA Auto Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Temecula, California Auto Warranty: Consumer Direct Warranty Services Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 18 2015
Steven Bikusa Media Arts Solution and Promotions agent, student at the Art Institute of Nashville I am a recording artist here in Nashville. This man found me on Craigslist and I allowed him to sell tickets for me for my show. He ended up running off with the money of the ticket sales which was close to 100 dollars. Now the booking agency is going to be very angry and my show is ruined. Thank you Steve Bikusa, I hope this ruins your career and no one will ever trust you. Nashville, TN Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Ticket Sales: Steven Bikusa Nationwide

Sep 18 2015
Choice Home Warrenty Company is involved in false advertizing to decieve the elderly. This is highly illigal in Florida Edison New Jersey Author: Hialeah, Florida Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warrenty Nationwide

Sep 16 2015
lobel financial Lobel should not be your last choice. AVOID BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY Riverside Nationwide Looks Like The Nail Has Been Hit! Author: Sacramento , California Car Financing: lobel financial Nationwide

Sep 15 2015
Great American Readers they want me to pay and they are threaatning me.i don't want their service. Bloomington, Minnesota Nationwide Author: dallas , Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Great American Readers ,

Sep 15 2015
Surveys and Promotions False advertisement. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Surveys and Promotions Internet

Sep 15 2015
Kangaroo promotions Sold me fake tickets Toronto Ontario Author: Buzzards baay, Massachusetts Surplus Buyers & Sellers: Kangaroo promotions Toronto, Ontario

Sep 14 2015
CHOICE WARRANTY - RIP OFF - SCAM CHOICE WARRANTY SCAM, NOT HONEST, Doesn't pay any claims! Don't buy Internet Author: Flower Mound, Texas Warranty Companies: CHOICE WARRANTY - RIP OFF - SCAM Internet

Sep 09 2015
North Americas Readers Choice Said I owed money for Magazines , 30 months of $50 very persistent El Paso Texas Author: Hartselle, Alabama Mail Order Services: North Americas Readers Choice El Paso, Texas

Sep 07 2015
Shawna Seigel - 1 Choice For Your Store Caused a my site to be Downgraded via an Unnatural Link Penalty by Google Granger indiana Author: Watertown, Alabama Search Engine Optimization: Shawna Seigel Internet

Sep 06 2015
Right choice Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Home Improvements: Right choice