Your Search | readers across america

Sep 08 2016
Seek Capital REVIEW: Seek Capital dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Seek Capital provides exceptional customer service to ensure each client is 100% Satisfied with their services.*UPDATE: Seek Capital pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Seek Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Chatsworth, California Loan Brokers: Seek Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Seek Capital provides consulting services & funding procurement to small businesses across America. Seek Capital solves one basic problem: small businesses need fast access to financing. Los Angeles, California

Sep 06 2016
Bank of America, NA Mortgage Fraud by Bank of America/NA on Mortgage Payoff Charlotte North Carolina Author: Summerville, South Carolina Banks: Bank of America, NA Charlotte , North Carolina

Sep 06 2016
AVANGATE TECH LIVE CONNECT Supervisor Mike Collins They called to tell me they are refunding my money 2 weeks and many phone calls later still no refund. Now I am told this could take up to a month to receive a western union. I talked to my bank today. All these attempts to put money in my account were never done. They opened a demo model account from Bank of America Account. I had all my account numbers Changed and trying to delete their programs as I type. This company is not nice guys. Don't fall for this company they are playing some kind of game I hope they don't have some explosion hack job waiting for my computer.Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Software: AVANGATE TECH LIVE CONNECT Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
Outerbanks Blue Vacation Rentals Outer Banks Blue Vacation Rentals3852 North Croatan Highway Kitty Hawk NC 27949 Kitty Hawk, North Carolina United States of America Deceiving Photos Posted Online, this company should have higher standards for their rental properties! Kitty Hawk North Carolina Author: Richmond, Virginia Lodging: Outerbanks Blue Vacation Rentals Internet

Sep 05 2016
Asus Asus North America Republic of Gamers failed in its customer care. its repair department is inept There chain of command is faulty. They break laws. Fremont california Nationwide
Author: Central Falls, Rhode Island Computer Manufactures: Asus Nationwide

Sep 05 2016
Contest America Publishers, Inc. Cap Opp naidbreak the bank I am a senior. Received in mail contest. Mailed back contest of course with required fee. Refund promised. What a joke. Wrote several letters ,no reply Have invested 1600. Slow learner Help Kansas City. Missouri Author: mobile, Alabama Cash Services: Contest America Publishers, Inc. Kaaaansas City, Missouri

Sep 03 2016
Home Warranty of America HEA HWA stole my money Nationwide Internet Author: River ridge, Louisiana Home Warranty Companies: Home Warranty of America Internet

Sep 03 2016
Roofing & Restoration Services of America RRSA My bullcrap roofing job compliments of Nate Thompson and RRSA Waxahachie Texas withdrawing negative report on RRSA Author: San Antonio, Texas Home Improvements: Roofing & Restoration Services of America Waxahachie, Texas

Sep 01 2016
Sears Craftsman, Sears Customer Solutions in Round Rock, Texas. Retail store in Hancock Center, Austin, Texas Sears is not honoring the original Craftsman warranty from the inception of Craftsman until they moved the manufacturing out of America Round Rock, Texas & Austin Texas Nationwide Author: Round Rock, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Sears Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
FAA First America Phone Number has beenchanged/no answer does not appear California Author: Loudonville, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: FAA First America

Aug 30 2016
Cash Advance USA Cash Advance America , CASH USA, CASH ADVANCE AMERICA. SCAMMERS FROM EVERYWHERE Nationwide Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

Aug 30 2016
Global Seafoods North America scammed Bellevue Washington Author: Colorado Food Stores: Global Seafoods North America Bellevue, Washington

Aug 30 2016
Across the Nation Promotion ATN Fraudulent fraud steal stealing Chicago Illinois
Author: Cleveland, Ohio Sports Teams & Clubs: Across the Nation Promotion Chicago , Illinois

Aug 28 2016
Advance America James Broad Ripped Off Reedley California Author: Middleburg, Florida Loans: Advance America Reedley, California

Aug 28 2016
Great american readers Unauthorized money withdraw Orlando Flordia Author: San Francisco, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Great american readers Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
AMERICA VACATIONS 1 BENITO JUAREZMEX The Company Lied, cheated and manipulated $515 from me. Offering a FALSE VACATION! Mexico Nationwide
Author: Belle Chasse, Louisiana Air Travel: AMERICA VACATIONS 1 BENITO JUAREZMEX Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Bank of America beware of Free savings accounts Nationwide BOA savings accounta and Fed Regulation D--- Author: Sunrise, Florida Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
HOME WARRANTY OF AMERICA used loopholes to avoid claim payments Lincolnshire Illinois Author: Columbus, Ohio Home Improvements: HOME WARRANTY OF AMERICA Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
SalesForce ***Stay away from Salesforce** If you are looking for a CRM for your company, Salesforce is the most unethical company that I have ever run across, their sales people are super shady but we had to go through them to integrate with our accounting software. They told us that we would be set up monthly so that we could cancel at anytime, now we are trying to cancel and they are saying no that we are locked in for a year. I am telling you stay away from this company!! It can cost you big time. Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Computer Software: SalesForce Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Graphtec America Inc. A complete and total ripoff, Purchased ce6000 equipment and software doesnt work and tech support is a joke! Irvine California Author: Marietta, Georgia Electronic Manufacturers: Graphtec America Inc. Irvine, California

Aug 25 2016
Blingtrend Fraud rip off America Internet
Author: Brisbane, Consumer Services: Blingtrend Internet

Aug 25 2016
Service America Enterprise, Inc A total rip-off company Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Home Warranty Companies: Service America Enterprise, Inc Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 24 2016
across town rentals Saw a post on craigslist and called the number, the lady put me on hold. Shes comes back and I ask her about the post. She asks where I was located, I told her. I could tell she didnt know where the place would be. she said before we can see the place, we need a retainer of 350 sent electronically or in the mail. I asked if they had a web site, and told her I wouldn't feel comfortable sending money before I could see a place and didnt think they were a legit company at all, she replied, well thanks for calling, and hung up. Fort Collins Colorado internet Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Housing Rentals: across town rentals inc Colorado

Aug 24 2016
Hometenders of America John Bezick, Cindy Bezick, Barbara Hamblen HomeTenders of America is a Company To Stay Away From! Arizona Internet and Nationwide Author: Paradise Valley, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Hometenders of America Arizona, Arizona

Aug 23 2016
ENERGY SOLUTIONS of AMERICA, Ankeny, Iowa Nick AlanDennis Wieben TOTAL SCAM do not buy a dealership Ankeny Iowa Author: covington, Louisiana Home Improvements: ENERGY SOLUTIONS of AMERICA, Ankeny, Iowa Ankeny, Iowa