Your Search | readers digest

Oct 09 2015

Oct 05 2015
KLMN Readers Services Sold us books we recieved magazines that we never would have chose to order Nationwide Author: colorado springs, Colorado Sales People: KLMN Readers Services Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
All American readers All information of company are unknown Internet
Author: Luverne, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: All American readers nationwide

Oct 01 2015
North American Readers Choice Grand theft & intent to commit fraud El Paso Texas Author: Fresno, California $$ REWARDS Offered: North American Readers Choice El Paso, Texas

Sep 30 2015
Top Coat Nail Bar Midwest Readers They harrassed me daily to sign onto a great deal of subscription and told me I could cancel within 72 hrs and when I called to cancel no one picked up the phone nor emailed me back. Now they call me daily telling me that I must pay them but I've have already contacted them many times telling them I no longer have the shop and they said they will keep sending it and they will keep billing me and calling me regardless. They are crooks. $35 per month for some of the worse magazines and there's never a representative that will respond to any concern. All they are there for is to take your money and that's all. Internet Author: Milpitas, California Computer Mail Order: Top Coat Nail Bar Internet

Sep 22 2015
Capital Billing Services Readers Subscription Services They are trying to collect 899.10$ saying that they are debt collector Los Angeles California
Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Book & Magazine Publishers: Capital Billing Services Los Angeles, California

Sep 15 2015
Great American Readers they want me to pay and they are threaatning me.i don't want their service. Bloomington, Minnesota Nationwide Author: dallas , Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Great American Readers ,

Sep 09 2015
North Americas Readers Choice Said I owed money for Magazines , 30 months of $50 very persistent El Paso Texas Author: Hartselle, Alabama Mail Order Services: North Americas Readers Choice El Paso, Texas

Sep 01 2015
Capital billing service Readers Subscription Service Collections fraud Los Angeles California
Author: Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Capital billing service Los Angeles , California

Aug 25 2015
Vip readers service Can not cancel over priced products Lakewood Ohio Author: Corona, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Vip readers service Nationwide

Aug 12 2015
North Amrican Readers Choice Harassment by telephone regarding 8 magazines I never subscribed to El Paso Texas Author: Flat Rock, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: North Amrican Readers Choice El Paso, Texas

Jul 31 2015
American Readers Club Deceptive,Threaten the elderly with lawsuits if they won't pay! Syracuse New York Author: Kingsley, Michigan Telemarketers: American Readers Club Nationwide

Jul 30 2015
Tulsi Ray Reading, Psychic Power Network California Internet Hi Love330 Author: Portland , Maine Consumer Services: Tulsi Ray Internet

Jul 23 2015
aaron spiritual readers, andres andres valery lesly individuals are scamming ninnocentn people and nexposingn them to toxic chemicals endangering people laredo Texas Author: laredo, Texas Federal Government: aaron spiritual readers, andres laredo, Texas

Jun 30 2015
Capital billing service Readers subscription services Fake collections bill for services never received and no one answers the phone yet they are threatening to report it to my credit Los Angeles California Author: Middlesex , New Jersey Collection Agencies: Capital billing service Los Angeles , California

Jun 30 2015
10:39 AM James snyder SCAM cheap faulty readers - Don't buy from this company! Internet Author: Virginia On-Line Business: Internet

Jun 26 2015
North American Readers Choice Scammed into magazine subscriptions that i did not want and billing me $49.90 for 30 mths, They stated i could not cancel this contract which i never signed any contract with them. Total rip off! El Paso Texas Author: Flowery Branch, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: North American Readers Choice El Paso, Texas

Jun 23 2015
Vip Readers Service Liar and thieves who steal people's money LakeWood Ohio Author: Florien, Louisiana Book & Magazine Publishers: Vip Readers Service

Jun 22 2015
North Americas Readers Choice Stated magazines would stop, but send me a new contract instead el paso Texas Author: brooklyn, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: North Americas Readers Choice el paso, Texas

Jun 22 2015
editors readers choice, national reader service, consolidated reader.... i was tricked into signing a so-called contract after being lied to buffalo New York Author: ambridge, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: editors readers choice buffalo, New York

Jun 10 2015
Capital Billing Service Readers Distribution Center I received a bill from Capital Billing Company stating I owe 1,098.90 and threatened that if I don't pay it will effect my credit. I never requested any magazines from this company nor have I received any bills until this notice. Los Angeles California Author: Havre, Montana Miscellaneous Companies: Capital Billing Service Internet

Jun 08 2015
Capital Billing Service LLC sent me fraudulent collection for $1098.90 for Readers Distribution Center, which I have never heard of from Los Angeles California Author: Corydon, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: Capital Billing Service LLC Los Angeles, California

May 25 2015
PSYCHIC SCARLETT KING psychic maria psychic evanna RIP OFF SCAM SAID I WAS GOING TO DIE!! toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Palm Readers: PSYCHIC SCARLETT KING toronto, Ontario

May 16 2015
The Kings Game Greg C. Greenway and his office lady, Lily Did not honor their 60 days no question asked money back guarantee and kept my $97 California
Author: Jackson, Wyoming Palm Readers: The Kings Game Internet

May 12 2015
Judy is a fake name Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California