Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

readers across america

Showing 26-50 of 14,100 Found Reports For more specific results for "readers across america"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 06 2017
Guns America No Customer Service Response, But Charged My Credit Card! Internet Author: Missouri Guns & Ranges: Guns America Internet

Feb 06 2017
ONESTEPPHARMA.NET /support@onesteppharma.net They are selling ILLEGAL narcotics,across the Internet including Oxycontin,Oxycodone and Percocet Pakastan and The Phillipines Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Pharmacies: ONE STEP PHARMA.NET Internet

Feb 04 2017
Bank of America Account locked Nationwide Really? Author: McFarland , Wisconsin Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
United Readers Services , Inc. Illegal, refused to cancel, never asked for confirmation of a credit card not in my name, fraudulent, swindling a united states army disabled veteran. Lakewood, Ohio Author: Whitman, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: United Readers Services , Inc. Lakewood,, Ohio

Feb 02 2017
Advance America ,Inc Company Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Longview, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Advance America ,Inc Company Washington, Dist of Columbia

Feb 02 2017
america vacations Was contacted by fax through a secure fax machine called to look into vacation package was told I had to book to at that time to get my reservation to be held told me only two flights were available. I proceeded through and booked my vacation and was told I had 18 months to redeem my vacation package I attempted to reach company to schedule my vacation and the number is not working and their e-mails do not go through I can not contact anyone to resolve this matter cancun benito juarez, quatana roo Author: Fort Fairfield , Maine Travel Agents: america vacations cancun benito juarez, quatana roo,

Feb 02 2017
America vacations America vacations. Net I paid 420.00 for a trip in 2016 April and now the company is gone .I am ready to book my trip and the number is out of order.i see I am not the only one that's been ripped off this is sad because I have very low income which is why I needed this anyway and now my money is gone .please help.. A fax came to the workplace Internet Author: Newark , Delaware Resorts: America vacations Internet

Feb 02 2017
Home Warranty of America How HWA Warranty really works Lincolnshire Illinois Author: Round Lake, Illinois Insurance Companies: Home Warranty of America Lincolnshire, Illinois

Feb 01 2017
Bank of America borrowers protection plan Proof that the borrower protection plan is denying us of payment saying they never got forms but they have been sent it by our lawyers many times it's been going on for over a yr Nationwide Author: fulton, Michigan Insurance Agencies: Bank of America borrowers protection plan Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
Samsung Electronics America Refrigerator failure and dreadful customer service Ridgefield Pk New Jersey Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Appliances: Samsung Electronics America Ridgefield Pk, New Jersey

Feb 01 2017
United Mission for Nonprofits of America LOOKS LIKE A PHONY CHARITY TO ME !!! - I WOULD'NT GIVE THEM A PENNY. Newport Beach California
It appears that I am mistaken about UMNPA.org. Author: COSTA MESA, California Shelters - Homeless - Safe Houses: United Mission for Nonprofits of America Newport Beach, California

Feb 01 2017
Baby Miss America Pageant -Sammie Savoie Rip Off Nationwide Author: Lubbock, Texas On-Line Business: Baby Miss America Pageant Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
Roofing & Restoration Services of America Failure to bargain in good faith Waxahachie Texas Author: Gainesville, Virginia Roofing Companies: Roofing & Restoration Services of America

Jan 30 2017
CULVER CITY BUS LINE I WAS ON THE RAPID #6 BUS#7106 ABOUT 115PM . I GOT OFF AT CITY BUS / LAX WHEN I GOT OFF I REACHED FOR MY POCKET I DID NOTHAVE MY PHONE I RAN ACROSS THE STREETAND THE BUS DRIVER KEPT ON GOING EVEN WHEN HE SAW ME FLAG HIM DOWN I WAITED 20MINUTED WHEN HE RETURNED AND NO PHONE WAS ON THE BUS. I WANT THE DRIVER/ CULVER CITY BUS TO GIVE ME $200 FOR A NEW PHONE. I HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNOFFBUY A NEW ONE AND HAVE IT TURN ON. I HOPE I CAN SAVE MY CONTACT THAT I HAD. PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT LANCER13750@GMAIL.COM AND GIVE ME JUSTICE. ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT YOUR BUS DRIVER COULDNT WAIT OR STOP SO THAT I COULD HAVE GOTTEN MY PHONE. THANK YOU CULVERCITY California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Telephones: CULVER CITY BUS LINE culvercity, California

Jan 30 2017
Bank of America Better Balance credit card Bank of America not honoring rewards program Charlotte Nationwide Author: acworth, Georgia Banks: Bank of America Better Balance credit card Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Belfury Mid America Financial Investment Slumlords Omaha Nebraska Author: Grand Island, Nebraska Property Management: Belfury Omaha, Nebraska

Jan 30 2017
America Vacations 2 SCAM Paid $420 for travel promotion god for 18 month - I went to call to book reservation and phone has been disconnected mexico Nationwide Author: westbury, New York Lodging: America Vacations 2 Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
World Wide Readers Took my money and never sent magazines Nationwide Author: Newport Beach, California Con Artists: World Wide Readers Nationwide

Jan 27 2017
Cruise America RV Rental HORRIBLE DANGEROUS RVS- WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE- BEWARE! Mesa Arizona Author: Mt. Pleasant , South Carolina RV Dealers: Cruise America RV Rental Mesa, Arizona

Jan 24 2017
Anatasha Patrice Hometown America Inc Con Artist Realtor She will steal your money and have her boyfriend threatin you Sugar Land Texas Author: Texas Real Estate Services: Anatasha Patrice Sugar Land, Texas

Jan 24 2017
Smith Loan Assistance Nick Thomas I received an Email telling me that I had gotten a loan on the Internet in May/2014 from Cash America USA that had never been repaid. Internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Collection Agency's: Smith Loan Assistance Internet

Jan 24 2017
Massachusetts DOT EZ PASS Pay By Plate, issues invoices for EACH toll separately. EACH time you go through an electronic toll both (all over the state) they will send you a bill in the mail and charge for the toll plus .60 for each invoice which cost you another .47 postage on top of that!!!!! Every State Toll booth across the State of MA. Internet Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Toll Booth Cashiers: Massachusetts DOT EZ PASS Internet

Jan 23 2017
HomeSure of America, Inc. HMS NationalCross Country Home Services Fraudulent denial of warranty claim Sunrise Florida Author: Clarksburg , Maryland Warranty Companies: HomeSure of America, Inc.

Jan 23 2017
America Vacations ..... They put you on hold, come back, and tell you congrats, they can offer that promo. From the flyer it mentions 4-5 Star Resorts are Guaranteed, and mentions locations like Cancun, Cabo, Bahamas, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, etc. BUT DOES NOT SHOW THE RESORTS. juarinez, mexico Internet Author: Alexandria, Minnesota Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Jan 22 2017
Protect America home security Punta Gorda Florida Author: Nokomis, Florida Security Services: Protect America Punta Gorda, Florida