READINGS BY TERINA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: readings by terina
There may be more specific results for "readings by terina"
For more specific results for "readings by terina"
Showing 1-25 of 168,877 Found Reports For more specific results for "readings by terina"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 15 2017
americandreampuppies they have a website and a mark is who contacted me back. Located in Boston Ma and when I inquired I was told to pay by western union. I asked for a call and they did from 617-997-4401 I told him western union said not to send money I told him I would pa will only accept western union and won't allow me to pick up puppy in person Boston Massachusetts This is a well known, long running scam Author: Albany, New York Animal Services: americandreampuppies Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 15 2017
Green Trust Cash Borrowed money from them. My checking company was cancelled by my bank, so they have no automatic payment from my account.  Hays Montana Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Abusive Parents: Green Trust Cash

Aug 15 2017
Nulift Relift, Nulift Lead me into a contract of $89.99 deducted from my bank account by advertising a no purchase sample at the cost of $4.95 Shipping and handling. Upon contact with Customer Service, they failed to provide any recourse for grievance or refund as well as refused any corporation I information, finally hanging up on me. Fountain Valley Nationwide Author: Wasilla, Alaska Skin Care: Nulift Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Vacation Properties by Owner Michael Scott and Sara Gravley Pretty much exact same as others who tried to do business with them. Same Mr. Hall and then new purchaser Franklin South Carolina Author: Rosebud, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Vacation Properties by Owner Franklin, South Carolina

Aug 15 2017
 I have been chareged by Identity Saftey SE Vero Beach Florida on my debit card for several months and when i try to look this company up and to where they got my personal info, i find a complaint that this very same company got someone else through the USPS adress change website. And I too have just recently did the same thing and am now being charged by this mysterious company that has no real contact information. I have tried calling all phone numbers for this company and they dont work. Then I find this complaint on the very same Identity saftey service ... Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: winston salem, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Identity Saftey SE Vero Beach, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Hamilton Publishing I sent them 75.00 for a book, Miracle Slot System. My check was deposited to my account by them on 7/14. I have not received the book or any letter from them. Cashed my check,didn't send me the book. New York New York Author: Cashiers, North Carolina Casinos: Hamilton Publishing

Aug 15 2017
CreditOneBank Creditonebnk I have a client that had a credit card from this bank. Las Vegas NV Nevada Internet One Problem Author: Dania Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: CreditOneBank Internet

Aug 15 2017
Florida Window and Door TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Florida Window and Door is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Florida Window and Door customers can trust the products quality. Customers can trust the quality of Florida Window and Door’s people!*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Florida Window and Door pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Florida Window and Door recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Bradenton, Florida Glass Companies: Florida Window and Door TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Window and Door and affiliates in the replacement window business since 1983, serviced over 80,000 residential and commercial properties throughout the Midwest, East Coast, and Florida. Florida Window and Door’s broad array of satisfied customers is a testimony to our business philosophy. Florida Window and Door takes pride on doing business one way-the right way. Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Zelda Psychic Zelda is a scam artist she claims that she can help you with little money by starting off with 60.00 than 200.00 and then she wants you to get her gift cards of 200.00 and more in order to get things moving in the right direction. She seems very sympathetic but it reality she is a CON ARTIST with no care in the world for you as a human being. She will take every last penny you have and not flinch an eye. This woman that should be ashamed of herself took way over 4000.00 from me for nothing but her own use and not to help me. Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Psychic Fortune Tellers: Zelda Physic Dallas, Texas

Aug 15 2017
SKEIMS SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W804A -CUSTOMER CHEATED BY SONY Kochi Kerala Author: Ottapalam, Alabama TVs & VCRs: SONY Internet

Aug 14 2017
Bait & Switch. Don't use Hotwire. Dishonest company. Shameful business practices Sold hotel that was shady and would not honor price set by company. Refuses on website per policy to refund charges. Dishonest business practices. Customer service inept in Phillipines Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Hotel: Bait & Switch. Don't use Hotwire. Dishonest company. Shameful business practices Internet

Aug 14 2017
Westside Martket, Westside Foundry, abdul Malla, Abdu Malla, Abe Malla Abe Malla built his company by stealing from others atlanta Georgia
Author: atlanta, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Westside Martket atlanta, Georgia

Aug 14 2017
Hertz Hertz owns Dollar-Rent-A-Car. Ask Hertz about getting cheated by Dollar, and they give you the proverbial finger. Avoid both! California Author: Denton, Texas Auto Rentals: Hertz Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Get Spiffy Inc Spiffy Spiffy is run by criminals, drug dealers, and white collar criminals. Durham North Carolina Author: North Carolina Car Washes: Get Spiffy Inc Durham, North Carolina

Aug 14 2017
beaute wrinkle reducer company owned by Joanna Gaines robbed of 99.95 Internet Author: Noel, Missouri Skin Care: beaute wrinkle reducer Internet

Aug 14 2017
Mark Holyer of WM Guitars UK Zac McgrathLittle Comb Studios Scammed me by sending a broken guitar! Refused to assist. NOT a smear campaign. TRUTH! Ashburton Newton Abbot Nationwide
Apologies to Zac and LC Studios Author: ny, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Mark Holyer of WM Guitars UK Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
JOE OF DETROIT, SELLING GEICO! HE GOES BY MIKE, JOE- 313-412-5830 SCAM, SCAM ARTIST, DETROIT, GEICO, CAR INSURANCE SCAM, DETROIT CAR INSURANCE DETROIT MICHIGAN
Author: Detroit, Michigan Car Insurance: JOE OF DETROIT, SELLING GEICO! Internet

Aug 14 2017
FCS FORWARDING This company guy , prayed on my being homebound my son is special needs I can't take on a job due to him needing me at times and employers not understanding to my situation. Due for pay check on 27th my partner found out about the scam reported showed me word for word emails smart office and how many taken foralot so shameful I've cried asked why been embarrassed for my trusting nature and now have the worry my social address name undergoing some crazy identify Taft word for my mail worried for our safety crushed on so many levels worked for there bidding and no pay for any of it. Sick over it all money spent counting on money coming .My son's life is now compromised by mommy's trusting nature. Hillsboro Oregon Author: Weatherford, Texas Mail Order Services: FCS FORWARDING Hillsboro, Oregon

Aug 14 2017
NPC Leasing Retreiver A Salesman said he could save me money by using their credit card machine instead of my present one. Had me fill out an app and I asked what if I close because I'm very small and wasn't doing well at the time. He just said if I'd close no big deal it would just end it. I was trying to decide what to do as my husband got sick so I decided to return the machine and cancelled within 2 weeks. Tinley Park Illinois Author: Wathena, Kansas Restaurants: NPC Leasing Tinley Park , Illinois

Aug 14 2017
City of Phoenix Water Department Horrified by insults and suicide jokes by rep when begging for water to be reinstated. Disabled, and had no water for a week! Phoenix Arizona One for the books.. Author: phoenix, Arizona Utility Companies: City of Phoenix Water Department Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 14 2017
H E Fit Trial Product Distributed by: Body by Design Customer Service: 844-505-2355Or 888-672-2884 I saw this add on Facebook about pills that curb your appetite and for only the cost of Shipping they would send them to you! $ 4.95 only,, Las Vegas Nationwide
Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Weightloss Programs: H E Fit Trial Product Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Timothy J Marten / Marten clinic of plastic surgery Tim Marten in San Francisco ruined my friends face and body by doing several unagreed procedures.She had only excess skin that had to be removed due to skin injury. She agreed to have temple lift and facial skin lift with Dr. Marten. Timothy Maryen agr Botched, ruined face, brast sensation ruined, unagreed procedures, horrible mistake San Francisco California
public record Author: California Plastic Surgeons: Timothy J Marten / Marten clinic of plastic surgery San Francisco, California

Aug 14 2017
Vacation Properties By Owner- Michael Scott Sara Gravely Scam- Timeshare Resale Fraud Shrewsbury Internet Author: Miami, Florida Resorts: Vacation Properties By Owner- Michael Scott Internet

Aug 13 2017
SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet
Re: SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet Author: SUN CITY, Arizona Personal Services: SeekVerify Internet

Aug 13 2017
Sincerely surfboards of Santa monica Owned by Sonny bentz. Paid 350 over two years ago for my board and still no board. Lots of excuses but no board. Took my money lied about status and riped me off! How many more I wonder? Took money for custom surfboard and never made it. And never answers the phone. RIP OFF Santa monica California Author: Santa monica, California Sporting-good Manufactures: Sincerely surfboards of Santa monica Santa monica, California