REAL WRITING JOBS.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: real writing jobs.com
There may be more specific results for "real writing jobs.com"
For more specific results for "real writing jobs.com"
Showing 26-50 of 64,248 Found Reports For more specific results for "real writing jobs.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Pinnacle Flooring Company The individual, juan rodriguez, went over to my home to measure the carpet size for replacing it and after we picked the sample we needed, he said the work crew would show up the following morning to do the installation so needed 50% of the total down in order to start the work. The money was paid as requested only for him to tell me that he had said that the job would start on Monday and not Saturday as originally communicated to us. Monday arrived only to be informed that the work can't be performed because he has no installers available. We had told him the urgency of the work before signing on with them but nothing would let hin bulge. As at writing this, my money has still not been refunded and he has not answered texts or phone calls. Dallas Texas Author: Conroe, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Pinnacle Flooring Company Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Freedom Mentor ePartner Software Phil Pustejovsky Real Estate Mentor Freedom Mentor - FRAUDULENT COMPANY !! Lies!! Fake Mentor!! Phil Pustejovsky SCAM ARTIST Nationwide Internet
Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Home Based Business: Freedom Mentor Miami Beach, Florida

Oct 17 2017
5970 INDIAN CREEK DRIVE #501 NAUTICA CONDO MOLD, SERIOUS MAINTENANCE ISSUES, BROKEN PIPES, POOR SECURITY MIAIMI BEACH Florida
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Real Estate Services: 5970 INDIAN CREEK DRIVE #501 MIAIMI BEACH, Florida

Oct 16 2017
NW Relocation, Portland, Oregon This company is an absolute Ripoff! You cannot believe anything they say to you. Portland Oregon
Company Clarification Author: Sun City West, Arizona Moving Companies: NW Relocation, Oregon Portland, Oregon

Oct 16 2017
A Retraction Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet Next Step Suggestion Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 16 2017
Bill Hargraves, Shapiro and Sher, William Hargraves CONSPIRING WITH THE SELLER'S REALTOR to hold up the price by working AGAINST US. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Real Estate Services: Bill Hargraves Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 16 2017
Not Proof.. Author: Newton, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 15 2017
Trading Made Easy Frank Lewis Trading made easy, aka W.E.B.B.Frank Lewis aka James Viscuglia Trading on line. Buying a program for $6000. Monthly fee with Ensign for $50. $199 a month for Frank to tell you how to trade. 2 to three days a week Frank is not there. You pay $199 for his expertise which is not there. You also have an account with TransAct Futures . Frank does not trade with an account he trades with a SIM Account which is very easy to do when you trade with real money things do not work out the same way at all . Las Vegas, NV Nevada Internet Agree with this Post this is a Scam Author: Henderson, Nevada E-trade: Trading Made Easy Frank Lewis Internet

Oct 15 2017
Shemika Jackson she will cheat you out your money, never will send product. Dont trust this site Internet This is a bogus complaint... Author: maple, Ohio Beauty Products: Shemika Jackson Internet

Oct 15 2017
Caroline Johnson Lies at Solis Sharon Square I need to report that Caroline Johnson shamefully lied to me to rent me an apartment at Solis Sharon Square. Her utter disregard for any ethics or common decency is absolutely disgraceful. Looking for a place to live not so easy. I went in the leasing off Caroline Johnson lied Sharon Solis Square Charlotte Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Caroline Johnson Lies at Solis Sharon Square Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE swindler's bussiness!!!!!!!!!! charging 189% interest carlsbad California Just look at how credible and honorable they are Author: San Marcos, California Financial Services: DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE carlsbad, California

Oct 13 2017
AR Building Co Lie, cheat, manipulate, threaten, harrass, Nationwide Author: WHEELING, West Virginia Real Estate Services: AR Building Co Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
HOGAN/ MANDALABALI YU_guanliu I ORDERED A PAIR OF SHOES FROM HOGAN.COM, BUT BEHIND THIS WEBSITE PAGE STAYS A FRAUDULENT WEBSITE MANDALABALI.COM WHO SEND ME A DIFFERENT PAIR OF SHOES MADE FROM PAPER , VERY CHEAP MATERIAL, NOTHING LIKE I ORDERED AND RECEIVED THE PACHAGE FROM YU_GUANLIU SHANGHAI. NO CHANCE FOR RETURN . I CONTACT THEM THROUGH EMAIL: AMEI@GREATMALL.COM AND THEY ASK ME TO PAY THEM ANOTHER PAIR FOR 30% OFF BY SEING TRUST US, TRUST US AND KEEP THE CHEAP ONES. Shanghai MINGHANG DISTRICT For clear understanding Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Department & Outlet Stores: HOGAN/ MANDALABALI Shanghai,

Oct 13 2017
Rich Cosner Rich Cosner & Associates Rich Cosner OCRich Cosner & Associates RiversideRich Cosner & Associates OCPrudential California Realty Rancho Cucamonga Didn't pay for Cleaning Services provided to his Real Estate Broker Office, Closed that office and Re Open under different Name to avoid paying his vendors. Yorba Linda, California Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Realtors: Rich Cosner Yorba Linda,, California

Oct 13 2017
Salem Boys Auto Many complaints about this business Tempe Arizona Daniel I've always heard good things about Mark Salem Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Salem Boys Auto Tempe, Arizona

Oct 12 2017
Waypoint Homes Northern California colony homes, starwood homes Scam company that lies and breaks the law Sacramento Nationwide Again? Author: Vacaville, California Real Estate Services: Waypoint Homes Northern California Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
theiconclinic Eric Yapjuangco @docyappy Theiconclinic Eric Yapjuangco @docyappy Scammed me by lying to me with fake rhinoplasty pictures. He did my nose it was not what i expected. I had friends who warned me but i did not listen. I find out his pictures are photoshop and not real. I am depressed now. I just want to warn!!! people not to go to him. So they don't go through the same mistake i went through for not listening to other people that got scammed. Pasig City Philippines
Author: Metro Manila, Plastic Surgeons: theiconclinic Pasig City,

Oct 12 2017
Doug Bowen Carolina Buquing Edward Hakobyan Fidel araneta Community Development First Manitoba Anderson Capital Group Edward Hakobyan Doug w Bowen CDF Anderson Capital group This group is nothing but a scam. They only wish to separate you from your money Manitoba Canada Nationwide Not a client Author: Miami, Florida Investment Brokers: Doug Bowen Carolina Buquing Edward Hakobyan Fidel araneta Community Development First Manitoba Anderson Capital Group Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Milton Tucker Milton Tucker, Home Owner and Tiffany Pommells, Chantel Ray Real Estate Look Before You Buy This House Has Hidden Disasters! Hampton Virginia Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Plumbing: Milton Tucker Hampton, Virginia

Oct 12 2017
TNT USA Jason Sparks Damien Wilkins I was hired as Supply Chain Assistant. Duty- To stay home and wait and to receive packages, inspect and send to recepient. Wages and bonus after 1 month probation. After a month no compensation. No answer to calls and E-mail. I process 13 packages. Don't know if these are legit. Need investigation for fraud. Doral Florida Reshipping Scam Author: Modesto, California Miscellaneous Companies: TNT USA Doral, Florida

Oct 11 2017
Trymaxtesto G12 Health LLC charged $94.60. I called immediately and spoke to Eric who was a real smart a*s. He advised me the free trial was only for two weeks and i should have paid attention to the small print. Therefore a rip off Bolder Colorado Author: Cape Coral, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Trymaxtesto Bolder, Colorado