Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: realty trade
There may be more reports for "realty trade"
For more results perform a general search for "realty trade"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 26 2017
Keller Williams realty of polk / Mrs Lysak RUINED MY CREDIT HORRIBLE ADVICE CAUSED ME A MOTHER OF 3 TO GO IN DEBT $90,000 after being advised by Jen to short sale and my debt would be forgiven.. LIE I'm now being harassed due to the lender turning me over to the dept of treasury.. THE DEBT WAS NOT FORGIVEN, HER BAD ADVISE CAUSED THIS AND SHE HAS NOTHING TO SAY EXCEPT FOR YOU SIGNED IT. KELLER WILLIAMS SHOULD HAVE TO PAY THIS DEBT Lakeland Florida
Author: Auburndale , Florida Realtors: Keller Williams realty of polk / Mrs Lysak Lakeland, Florida

Jan 26 2017
Bluegreen Vacations/Choice Hotels Deceptive Trade practices Nationwide Author: Tomball, Texas Travel Services: Bluegreen Vacations/Choice Hotels Nationwide

28, Report #1352026

Jan 25 2017
West Coast Escrow, West Coast Realty, Basilisa Guzman Holding my deposit. Have tried to reach out - phone is dead. 444 Ocean Blvd.Suite 800 Long Beach CA 90802 California Author: La Habra, California Realtors: Ces

Jan 23 2017
Algorithmic Trading Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: AlgorithmicTrading.net clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with this company. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Clients have multiple outlets to voice their concerns and the company listens. Between the RipOffReports corporate advocacy program and the BBB - clients can rest assured that they will be treated fairly and with the utmost respect. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Algorithmic Trading recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Internet E-trade: Algorithmic Trading Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. AlgorithmicTrading.net a leading developer of high quality automated trading systems for the retail trader & enterprise level clients. Algorithmic Trading, also known as Quant Trading is a trading style utilizing market prediction algorithms to find potential trades. AlgorithmicTrading.net offers multiple automated trading strategies that have passed strict criteria for releasing to the public. Internet

Jan 19 2017
dodge enterprises inc they put a lean on my truck and i have moved to missouri and i cant sell my truck with this lean on it this has been going on since 1996 so i need trade this truck in.  jacksonville Florida Right to Offset Author: licking , Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: dodge enterprises inc jacksonville, Florida

Jan 18 2017
csm fastener's director of sales Jeffery Gagliano is a petty internet theif and liar ordered a printer, then claimed months later it didn't work and stole it Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: eugene, Oregon E-trade: Jeffrey Gagliano at CSM Fasteners Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Jan 18 2017
Allison sales Co flooring and tile Chase Allison , Victor Allison Theft of services , deceptive trade practices , contract fraud , insurance fraud Ft smith Arkansas
Author: Ft smith, Arkansas Builders & Contractors: Allison sales Co flooring and tile Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Tim Duval and Elizabeth Duval of Cars and Credit of Hollywood Florida / Global Automotive / Omni Credit LLC / Home Solutions of Broward Realty Car Dealer ripped me off and refuses to pay me back my life savings Hollywood Florida
Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Hollywood, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Temple of the ancient dragon cindy fleming,tom erik raspotnik,Dragon jewelry copy right violation and trade buiness torts Internet Author: portland, Maine Jewelers: Temple of the ancient dragon Internet

Jan 18 2017
Empire Beauty School Louisville Kentucky Dixie HWY Headquartered in Pottsville PA Empire tricked me into staying and then kicked me out Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Trade Schools: Empire Beauty School Louisville KY Dixie HWY Louisville , Kentucky

Jan 16 2017
US Realty Records Charged me an extra $19.95 then made it auto-renew. Rip off scam artists. Should be jailed. Internet Author: Savage, Maryland Realtors: US Realty Records Internet

Jan 15 2017
Cameo College of Essential Beauty Cosmetology school cheats students. Murray Utah Author: Taylorsville, Utah Trade Schools: Cameo College of Essential Beauty Murray, Utah

Jan 14 2017
allgotrade Ryan Parker This company got my information from somewhere and contacted to me and ask me if i was willing to invest some money and make a return with any kind of investment that I am willing to invest. So I decided to send $250.00 and he said that he will match it with another $250.00 bonus which will make it $500.00 total, so the money was invested and I checked the binary platform after three month and there was a balance of $360.00 with two more trade on board which sot there December 30, 2016. It profited $1300.00 and i call Ryan up in skype and let him knew that it was a balance in the account, so he was so very nasty about it and he told me to f*** off, and the sad part about it he call me black. london England Author: cordele, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: allgotrade Internet

Jan 13 2017
MCR Realty MCR Escrow He took our deposit and never get back our request to cancel the contract cerritos California Fraud Victim of Mario Gonzalez MCR Realty Author: tustin, California Legal Process Services: MCR Realty cerritos, California

Jan 13 2017
Clay Browning - Real Living Realty Commercial Real Estate Advisors, Ron Borders Living Realty Negligent Property Management, Misrepresentation, Obfuscation, Incompetence Valdosta Georgia Do the Right Thing Author: Columbus , Georgia Real Estate Services: Clay Browning - Real Living Realty Valdosta, Georgia

Jan 12 2017
Liccardi Chrysler Jake liccardi - Jeff liccardi 130 us22 west green brook NJ 08812 We traded vehical she in on a new truck n paid the balance in cash on a new 2017 ram renal truck, dealer sold out trade in the next day, but 1 month n a half later n the dealer has yet to pay off vehical said we traded in we even got a repossession order from Ford because owner of liccardi chrysler did not pay our vehical so off even though we paid them in FULL! Worst dealership I have ever felt with in my life n to date I have owned over 70 new vehicals, I own a roofing company! Green brook New Jersey Author: Garwood , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Liccardi Chrysler Green brook , New Jersey

Jan 12 2017
West Coast Realty aka Karla Lopez I'm a real estate agent and I represented my buyers for a house located at 11202 Concert St, El Monte that claimed to be short sale back in July 2016. Since late December nobody responded and their phone is dead and you only get a recording message. I've reported the case with Long Beach police department on Jan 11, 2017 and was told that my client is one of more than 100's people that got scammed by West Coast Realty, West Coast Escrow. 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach California Author: Alhambra, California Realtors: West Coast Realty 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach, California

Jan 12 2017
E TRADE James Lynn Wadsworth, Nicholas Brian Gerardi, James Carbine ATM transaction declined, branch manager at Chase told them it declined, they still refused to refund the $500 they stole from my account Sandy Utah Utah Author: CHESTER, New York Brokerage Companies: E TRADE Sandy, Utah

Jan 10 2017
Edgewood Management Edgewood Management CorporationEdgewood Management, Inc. rental scam, taxpayer ripoff, illegal lawsuits, realty scam Gaithersburg Maryland Author: Germantown, Maryland Property Management: Edgewood Management Gaithersburg, Maryland

Jan 10 2017
East colonial automotive group The worst experience I've had was when I went to this place looking to buy a vehicle. I had a toyota tacoma of 2007 that I wanted to give as a trade in. The owner of that place told m Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando , Florida Auto Dealers: East colonial automotive group Orlando , Florida

Jan 10 2017
Sherry Oliver Owner, Real Property Management Boise, Real Property Management Nampa, Silvercreek Realty Group Associate Broker Fair Housing Discrimination, Divulging Sensitive Information, Violated Privacy Laws Boise and Nampa Idaho
Two comments to think about Author: Eagle, Idaho Property Management: Sherry Oliver Owner Boise , Idaho

Jan 09 2017
West Coast Realty aka Allison Parker allisonwestcoastrealty@gmail.com My client was buying a short-sale Property in El Monte, all cash offer, unfortunately, my client made a large wire transfer as deposit, $40k+ back in May 2016, it is now Jan 2017, and the phone line 562-624-2880 is dead and no one answers; we kept getting excuse after excuse Long Beach California Author: El Monte, California Real Estate Services: West Coast Realty Long Beach, California

Jan 08 2017
Fort Lowell Property Management Fort Lowell Realty Corrupt Property Management Company Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Real Estate Services: Fort Lowell Property Management Tucson, Arizona

Jan 08 2017
ALL AMERICAN CHEVROLET OF ODESSA Fraud, Breach of Warranty, Deceptive Trade Practices, Incompetence Odessa Texas Author: Texas Auto Dealers: ALL AMERICAN CHEVROLET OF ODESSA Odessa, Texas

Jan 05 2017
THE VIRTUAL REALTY GROUP; Eric Israel, California Broker and Tony Garza, Texas Broker Accepted membership fee. After 1 month, lied about TX broker leaving company. Cancelled membership but refused to return membership fee. IRVINE, California Nationwide Author: Round Rock, Texas Realtors: THE VIRTUAL REALTY GROUP Nationwide