Your Search | rec warehouse

Jan 12 2016
S&H distributing Dallas Flooring Warehouse Beware of this company Dallas Texas Author: Garland, Texas Customer: S&H distributing Dallas, Texas

Jan 11 2016
Discounted Wheel Warehouse bad quality and service Fullerton California Author: Statesville, North Carolina Auto Tire shops: Discounted Wheel Warehouse Fullerton, California

Jan 07 2016
Renue Derma AML*Renuvadermskin. REC*Renueyes made order for samples got and still being charged by both companies for. orders not ordered. $67.10 from one address and. 70 93 from other taking out if account 2 days apart. online internet. phone numbers. 855-342-3337 also. Internet Author: Mt. Airy, North Carolina Adult Web Site: Renue Derma Internet

Dec 29 2015
CELLULAR OUTFITTER (wholesaler) illegally charged my card the next day after I placed order, never stated shipping costs nor would they be more than my order total promised order leaves warehouse next day, 9 days later and my order is still processing not near shipping yet. Have made 5 attempts through email and by phone to contact anyone...NOTHING Internet Author: LOUISVILLE, Kentucky Cellular Phone Companies: CELLULAR OUTFITTER Internet

Dec 29 2015
Fitness 4 Less Fitness warehouse 4 less Fitness equipment (refurbished) purchase. Los Angeles, California Internet Author: Cumming, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Fitness 4 Less Internet

Dec 26 2015
usa discount warehose fail to send micro sd card 64gb by christmas paid for fast delivery. did not provide tracking number CAPE CORAL Florida Author: Pottstown, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: usa discount warehouse CAPE CORAL, Florida

Dec 26 2015
CUPSHE www.cupshe.com Items take at least a month to leave a warehouse in CHINA. Internet Author: , Idaho Clothing Stores: CUPSHE Internet

Dec 25 2015
tdw The Discount Warehouse Liars and Ripoffs, trash,junk.con artists Sunrise Florida
TDW and little man ~~Raphael Shabtai~~ owner of TDW still screwing small business owners!! Author: Chapel Hill, Tennessee Convenience Stores: tdw Sunrise, Florida

Dec 16 2015
Account Warehouse Buyer Beware Internet Author: Brisbane, Other Computer Fraud: Account Warehouse Internet

Dec 15 2015
Fitness Warehouse 4 Less They take your money but never deliver - FRAUD!! Los Angeles CA Author: Hebron, Indiana Sporting Goods: Fitness Warehouse 4 Less Nationwide

Dec 14 2015
Rec Direct factory outlets William Clinton I tried to order a SPA from this company and the owners name is William Clinton. Being that this is a fraudulent company I am not even sure if this is his real name. I told them that I needed the SPA by the day after Thanksgiving. He told me that I would have to pay an expedite fee but assured me that it would be delivered on time. He said I needed to give him the credit card information to just pay the expedite fee. It was $ 160.00. I did. The SPA was not in on time. He said it got delayed. I informed him that I did not want spa . I explained that from day 1. He said that I had to go to the main company. I had no idea there was a main company. I was told to email Brian which I did. I come to find out that my debit card was charged for $ 7000.00 which was fraud. They will not give me my refund. Brian finally called and told me that I would have to pay 25 % - 50 % restocking fee. Not only was he not supposed to charge my card and did so fraudulently , but will not refund the money. I have contacted the police and also an attorney. It is so sad that I have to do this. Stay clear from this company. Run far far away. Sayerville New Jersey Author: sicklerville, New Jersey Specialty Stores: Rec Direc tfactory outlets Sayerville, New Jersey

Dec 13 2015
Supplement Warehouse They lied and ripped me off. No product. 17 days and still waiting. wasn't refunded as told it would be. Internet Author: Winter Haven, Florida Alternative Health: Supplement Warehouse Internet

Dec 12 2015
Cincinnati Overstock Warehouse Buyers be warned. Stay away! Florence Kentucky Author: Lawrenceburg, Indiana Furniture & Furnishings: Cincinnati Overstock Warehouse Florence, Kentucky

Dec 05 2015
usa discount warehouse waiting tell the end of fryday to see if they ship  Unknown, said location is likely False! Internet
Well Refund asked for and as far as I can tell I got it Author: Bigfork, Montana Computer Software: usa discount warehouse Internet

40, Report #1272000

Dec 04 2015
Auto Credit Warehouse Rip off and scam Selden New York Author: Torrington, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Auto Credit Warehouse Selden, New York

41, Report #1271999

Dec 04 2015
Cheryl LaCombe POOR QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WAREHOUSE PERSONEL North Carolina Author: Morganton, North Carolina Carpet & Tile Installers: Cheryl LaCombe

Dec 01 2015
Thomas Swenson - Real Estate Investmnet, Tom SwensonTexas Property Warehouse,TJ Swenson Holding LLC Scamming investor and losing their money San Antonio and Austin, TX Tx
Author: San Antonio, Texas Real Estate Investing: Thomas Swenson - Real Estate Nationwide

Nov 24 2015
joe's AV fabricated excessive charges for shipping insurance, for white glove delivery , delay for processing, rude customer service, not a register retailer of product ordered unknown city ,warehouse said to be in New jersey Internet, Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: joe's AV Internet

Nov 24 2015
oriental warehouse boca raton Mark Marasco promised I was getting matching file cabinet to desk I bought a few years back. delivery of cheap horrible product. wanted extra money for delivery despite no mention of charge at anytime. also wanted me to go to store to get lifts for end tables that he promised would be installed on tables. insulting, rip off artist. this one should be in jail. boca raton Florida Author: pompano beach, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: oriental warehouse boca raton boca raton, Florida

Nov 17 2015
SMALL ENGINE WAREHOUSE SOLD US THE WRONG ENGINE AND REFUSED TO TAKE BACK MUNCIE Indiana Author: WASHINGTON C.H, Ohio Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: SMALL ENGINE WAREHOUSE MUNCIE, Indiana

Nov 09 2015
Aqua Rec's Fireside Hearth & Home, aka Aqua Rec Swimmin Hole & Fireplace Shop. Spas and supplies. Tacoma Washington Author: Rainier, Washington Pools & Saunas: Aqua Rec's Fireside Hearth Tacoma, Washington

Nov 05 2015
Warehouse deals Inc Hebron Kentucky Internet
Warehouse deals Inc Author: New port richey , Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Warehouse deals Inc Internet

Nov 02 2015
LID*LJUNIDERN PRODUCTS : Nano Gold ordered 9/14 shipped 9/21 rec 8-24 billed 9/1 Salt Lake city, Utah Internet Author: Wild Rose, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: LID*LJUNIDERN Internet

Oct 31 2015
Nationwide Mattress and Furniture Warehouse Defective Furniture with No Financial Return Jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Nationwide Mattress and Furniture Warehouse Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 27 2015
materess warehouse The district mgr brandon said he would credit me 524.00 for my bed that was under warranty so he told me to come down and he would get me in a bed so when i get there beandon greeted me and he knew my credit was only 524.00 he then proceeded to show me beds that were 2000 to 3000 dollars he was trying to upsell me knowing my credit was only 524.00 he was inconsiderate and rude for a company that is gephardt approved they sure are quick to upsell u insted of pleasing the customer i will never shop there again and advise no one else to shop there either brandon is a fake and he couldnt manage a horse barn much less a materess warehouse beware of wolfs in sheeps clothing thats u brandon u suck u lucky your a punk cause where im from u would get your a** kicked salt lake Utah Author: midvale, Utah Bed & Bath: materess warehouse salt lake, Utah