Your Search | recent3 months

1, Report #1341936

Dec 07 2016
Care Credit Synchrony Bank READ the Fine Print NOT 0% interest FOR 6 Months Orlando Florida Author: Rockford, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Care Credit Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
Nutra Force LLC Gave billed my debit card for last 3 months without my permission for $168.00 per month. Tampa Florida Author: Lincolnton, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Force LLC Tampa, Florida

Dec 05 2016
 I was taken advantage of...I am a senior citizen 76 years old and hooman Nissan lied and cheated me...I was told my vechile was certified...it wasn't.. I took my vechile back 3 times within 4 months of purchase because of the same problem..I purchased extra Warranty for my protection..now nothing I paid for, or was promised is getting fixed...a new motor is required on my vechile that I owed for less than 6 months.. Long Beach California Author: Bellflower, California Auto Warranty: Hooman Nissan Long Beach , California

Dec 05 2016
Teehood I never recieved rhe leggings that I ordered and it has been OVER 3 months! Internet
Author: Kings, Illinois Clothing Stores: Teehood Internet

Dec 03 2016
Altera pest control sales rep lied to get me on a contract for 4 services one time every 3 months and and told me removing mice and raths in attic is covered pleasanton California Author: San Jose, California Pest Control: Altera pest control pleasanton, California

Dec 03 2016
ATomic Deals Facebook Mickey Mouse watch ad Bought a watch. Arrived with broken crystal. Took two months to get a reply from support. They said they would send a replacement watch. Never did. It's been three more months since they said they would replace it. New York Internet Author: Martinez , California Jewelry Stores: ATomic Deals Internet

Dec 03 2016
Attack! Marketing I have not been paid for a job I did 6 months ago. Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Burbank, California Employers: Attack! Marketing Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Don't Buy from Laptop-essential or cpmatrix store on Ebay I purchased a laptop from laptop-essential last year. It went dead within a few months. They only acept 30 day returns. When I contact them they promissed they will replace the laptop. It was a lie. They never responded back. I found another complaint for them here. This store used to be called cpmatrix.com. This is a refurbished computer scam. Stay away from them! Austin, Texas Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Fraud: Laptop Essentials Internet

Dec 02 2016
Palm Harbor Homes Poor Quality, No support after 12 Months or even before Tucson Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Manufactured Home Dealers: Palm Harbor Homes Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Drive time I traded my 92 Honda accord for a 2010 Mitsubishi lancer told me my trade out was worth 900, but aftet a few months I called back asking about my account and the trade in.  Knoxville Tennessee Author: Madisonville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Drive time Knoxville , Tennessee

Nov 29 2016
MYSCORE.COM/GLD*SVGS I signed up for 1 free credit check and they charged my CC for 29.95 for 4 months Chattanooga Internet I got my refund from them this way Author: Aberdeen, South Dakota Credit Reporting Agencies: Myscore.com/GLD*SVGS Internet

Nov 29 2016
Mannington Mills, Inc BUYER BEWARE Mannington doesn't honor their 25 Year Warranty even after only 6 months! Salem, New Jersey
Author: Dubuque, Iowa Building Products: Mannington Mills, Inc Salem, , New Jersey

Nov 29 2016
This company vydia are rip offs and are here to steal your money they left me with no reply for months and took £400 British money off me make sure you check reviews always before doing this As now I have to learn from this by a £400 loss these people are filthy scum bags and deserve to get shut down. USA New Jersey Author: London , Video Stores: Vydia music promotion Internet

Nov 29 2016
Walmart Family T Mobile I was having problems with a phone I purchased at one of the local Walmart stores, After about two months I was having problems with it. California Author: Dallas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family T Mobile El Dorado Hills, California

Nov 28 2016
Acceptance on Oct 15th to paid off my furniture I Financed $1099 that have to be pay off in 3 month you said no interest or nothing BUT buls*** after 3 months regardless what I had paid off you doble everything!!!for less than $200 Acceptance Now is company Tampa Florida Customer Service Author: Wesley , Florida Civil Rights Violators: Acceptance Now Tampa, Florida

Nov 28 2016
maximum auto sales Fresno. Auto sales I bought a car outright and after four months they still Don`t have my title. fresno California Author: fresno, California Auto Dealers: maximum auto sales fresno, California

Nov 28 2016
KnownHost KnownHost LLC Lost six months of my content, no refund West Chester Pennsylvania Backup drive was full Author: Chagrin Falls, Ohio Web Hosting: KnownHost West Chester, Pennsylvania

Nov 28 2016
Lumiere/Derma I seen posted on Facebook where you can get name brand samples deliberated to you at no extra cost for $4.95 samples name brand well I noticed my account being overdrawn well this company had drawer $97.41 out of my account and they done it for two months.  Internet Author: Kitts Road, Ohio Customer: Lumiere/Derma Internet

Nov 27 2016
BARI builders LLC, Sobe Contractors These guys lie every single day . They don't work Thursday through Tuesday I don't show up for work even if they promised to going to show up to work . They install everything not according to plan and then have to convince the architect to change the plans to benefit them . It has taken me over 4 1/2 months to get one interior wall up at a commercial location And it's still not completed because they don't follow the planS. Run away from these guys Miramar Florida Florida Author: Miami Shores, Florida Builders & Contractors: BARI builders LLC Florida

Nov 27 2016
Go Smart Dropped network after 3 months and said sorry no networking. I had $25 and just bought one of there SIM card for 12. Refused refund. Payson Utah Author: Payson , Utah Advertising / Deceptive: Go Smart Payson , Utah

Nov 26 2016
IPC Helpdesk Didn't fix the problem, then jerked me around for months promising a refund that they didn't honor Poway California Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Computer Service & Repair: IPC Helpdesk Internet

Nov 26 2016
Keurig Coffee Makers I purchased this brewer on March 21, 2015. Already, the first brewer i purchased had a defective LCD monitor. I thought nothing of it and so the next day, i simply took it back to Best buy to have it replaced. TAKE NOTE THAT THE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY ON THIS BREWER IS ONLY FOR A YEAR. Today, one year and 8 months later, the brewer is completely dead with uses of only 3 8 ounce cups per day. This is not an average usage, this is EXACTLY 3 8 ounce cups per day as my family of three adults ONLY drink coffee in the morning when it is needed the most. I purchased this brewer thinking it would be convenient and it would last long because I've been hearing good reviews. Now, I just got off the phone with the Keurig support center - spoke to 2 different reps - Karen and Kyle, and essentially they told me that since the brewer is now off-warranty, that I am dead in the water. Burlington, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Appliances: Keurig Coffee Makers Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
T-Mobile I will be reporting to BBB, The Complaint Board and Ripoff Report! After coming from Verizon 3 months ago my bill has been $50.00 more a month than quoted. I sat on hold for an hour, was hung up on twice , and was never given a supervisor as I requested. From the start I had faulty equipment, had it replaced with faulty equipment, then ended up having to pay for equipment that was supposed to be free. I have a long history of customer care and have never treated someone like I've been treated. And my bill is still wrong! Very disappointed! Nationwide Forget The BBB! It's a Huge CONGAME! Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
AARP American Association of Retired People Sends Renewal Notices over and over even though payment isn't due for many months. Includes new membership cards etc. Nationwide Author: Hollister, California Sales People: AARP Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
The Rosary Shop - Seth and Tyra Murray Order never fulfilled after 12 months, ZERO communication McMinnville Internet, OR
Author: Berlin, Massachusetts Specialty Stores: The Rosary Shop Internet