RECENT3 MONTHS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: recent3 months
There may be more specific results for "recent3 months"
For more specific results for "recent3 months"
Showing 1-25 of 12,100 Found Reports For more specific results for "recent3 months"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
Tag Towing and Collision Held my car hostage for 2 months, resulting in me owing almost $1000 in rental car fees Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Tag Towing and Collision Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

May 23 2017
A1 healthcare Told me to pay $150 down $85 per month and an insurance card would be mailed with in several business days . I never revived a card and $30 has been deducted from my account every month for the past 3 months Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Health Insurance: A1 healthcare Internet

May 19 2017
Metro PCS I was told for a total of 3 months that I will be reimbursed for a bill iI paid and never used and not only did they rip me off they blocked me from the system so i can no longer get through Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: Metro Pcs Nationwide

May 18 2017
first progress Unable to contact, have been trying to update address for 7 months, card expired and no new card sent columbus Georgia Author: Costa Mesa, California Credit & Debt Services: first progress Columbus, Georgia

May 17 2017
Confederate Superstore I tried to buy something from them. Was charged 19.99$. I never received my item. Ever since than I have been charged19.99$ for the past 6 months. I've tried to call them but have had no luck. Internet Author: Modesto, California Unusual Rip-Off: Confederate Superstore Internet

May 17 2017
My Sunny Vacations Travelocity This company sold me an all inclusive vacation package that could be used in 18 months Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Resorts: My Sunny Vacations Nationwide

May 17 2017
24 Hour Fitness STEALS from CANCELLED accounts. REFUSES to refund more than 2 months of stolen money. Portland, Or Nationwide Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Misc. Health Specialists: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

May 17 2017
My Florida Specialty Plate Money out the window. Ordered plate 3 months ago and still haven't received it. Miami Florida Author: Merritt Island, Florida Motor Vehicle: My Florida Specialty Plate Miami, Florida

May 17 2017
Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Lamar LTD also known as daylight Motors To start off I bought two cars at daylight Motors paid almost half down a few months later they came to the car is made us put down about another $5,000 when we were not behind. they decided to give us our cars back I got my car is back and about a month-and-a-half later they took the cars back again and said we owed another $4,000 little did I know did they were breaking the law but they also broke the law taking our cars and taking our money .I also cause my husband which is a 37 year old business owner two have heart problems stress and be hospitalized do to Daylight Motors. Beaumont Texas Author: Vidor, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Beaumont, Texas

May 15 2017
Sydney Hare Sydney took advantage of my small business by demanding a significant refund and threatened us with a bad review if we didn't give her the refund she was seeking. We gave her the refund she demanded and then many months after the refund was issued, she wrote a scathing 1 star yelp review of my business. She was extremely rude with my staff. New York, NY Internet Author: New York, New York Tailor Shops: Sydney Hare Internet

May 15 2017
Albert Mendoza / The Document Device Center Albert Mendoza, Susan Martin with The Document Service Center Document Service Center-Loan Modification Co. Albert Mendoza 302-722-8197 & Susan Martin-302-416-5988 BEWARE!! The DocumentServiceCenter Are Claiming that they are a LOAN MODIFICATION CO. In FA Complete scam stating they will represent you refinancing / modifying your home mortgage using a government program, stole 3 months mortgage from me and then put another month stating I owed them on my credit. False mortgage assistance and did not get my loan changed, modified or refinanced. 8686 Haven Ave. #310 Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Austin, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Albert Mendoza / The Document Device Center 8686 Haven Ave. #310 Rancho Cucamonga, California

May 15 2017
Confederate Superstore I ordered one, free flag from the, 6 months ago and they charged me $6.95 shipping. They have continued to charge my account $19.95 ever since.. I have only authorized the shipping charge. I have tried to call' but no one answers. I am tired of paying for something that is not legitimate. This is a Scam and they need to be stopped. Woodland Texas Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Specialty Stores: Confederate Superstore Internet

May 14 2017
Billy Bruton Notre Dame Rental Property Claimed to have AirBnB property to rent, held our money for 3 months, then cancelled last minute South Bend Indiana Author: Hudson, Ohio Lodging: Billy Bruton South Bend, Indiana

May 14 2017
Allied Dispatch Solutions ADS Been a provider for 6 months not one pay check yet Apple valley Nationwide Author: apple valley, Minnesota Auto Towing: Allied Dispatch Solutions Nationwide

May 14 2017
Palm Beach Jewelers Sold me a ring marked Sterling with platinum plating. Two months later brass is showing through...not sterling! Boca Raton Florida
Author: Darlington, South Carolina Jewelry Stores: Palm Beach Jewelers Boca Raton, Florida

May 13 2017
Jack Foster M. I. R. Publishing LLC TOOK MONEY FOR MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT BUT REFUSED TO RESPOND THIS IS 6 MONTHS Portsmouth New Hampshire Author: Abuja, Other Internet Fraud: Jack Foster M. I. R. Publishing LLC Portsmouth, New Hampshire

May 13 2017
Iappraisal Steven Marshall John Cruz Implementation Associate 866.304.8319 john@iappraisal.com Iappraisal ripoff, after 3 months and paying up front $1000 no more communications form the company Nationwide Author: Lake Mary, Florida Realtors: Iappraisal Nationwide

May 12 2017
U S Cellular Trying to charge me for 2 months after cancelled service, than got a letter saying they are cancelling my services, even though I already did. Nationwide
Author: Claremont , New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: U S Cellular Nationwide

May 12 2017
Luxstyle Last two months, my phone suddenly hang.Then,the pop-up about luxstyle suddenly open. Then,I just return to the main page and I didn't fill anything about myself. Unconditionally,they got my name,my address and so on.  Denmark Nationwide Author: Pahang, Other Skin Care: Luxstyle Nationwide

May 11 2017
GC WORKS INC, LANCE WAYNE TOOK MY DEPOSIT 7 MONTHS AGO. AND NEVER DID JOB. REUFES TO REFUND ME Miami Florida Author: Pembroke Park, Florida Consumer Services: GC WORKS INC Miami, Florida

May 11 2017
Arcticold Refridgeration Matt Cormier, Steve Cormier, and Robert Jeffery Description: I have been waiting over 5 months to get a Warranty replacement Dometic Coil. St Antoine New Brunswick Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Warranty Companies: Arcticold Refridgeration St Antoine, New Brunswick

May 11 2017
Watchyz I ordered several little gifts for my kids for Christmas from Watchyz.com. It has now been 8 months, they took my money the day I placed the order, and I have not yet seen any product. I contacted the company several months back and was told that the product was coming from over seas and usually takes about 3-4 months. Well it's been 8 months and now the company will not respond to my emails. They are a SCAM!!! Internet Author: Rozet, Wyoming On-Line Business: Watchyz Internet

May 10 2017
David Chupp Sold me puppy that died in 4 months, no refund! Cost me $2500.00 between vet & purchase of dog Nappanee Indiana Author: Lebanon, Indiana Lawyers: David Chupp Nappanee, Indiana

May 10 2017
General RV GeneralRV Tampa Michigan Bryan Beck General RV 2016 Thor Palazzo 5 months later No tags No Title Incorrect Odometer BUYER BEWARE!!! Wixom Michigan
5 months later, still no tags or title from General RV Author: Dover, Florida RV Dealers: General RV Wixom, Michigan

May 10 2017
11street Malaysia - 11street.my is owned and operated under Celcom Planet Sdn. Bhd. -1113867-K- A joint venture between Celcom Axiata Berhad and SK Planet ltd. Made a purchase, received defective product. Got RMA and returned but still have not received refund after mor ethan 3 months. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Internet Author: Ipoh, Department & Outlet Stores: 11street Malaysia Internet