Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: recent3 months
There may be more reports for "recent3 months"
For more results perform a general search for "recent3 months"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
fasple technologies canada stealth media known as GnM Alliance GnM Alliance, Stealth media, Cherry insurance, Fasple Technology canada I was hired by one of the staffs named aamiya a few months back to write articles for the company. he left the company without proper turnover. a replacement named anna got back to me. I was very considerate and patient when i requested for my pay to be credited. she asked for time to process, but it has been weeks. when i started to get agitated and frustrated,she now refuses to answer my messages and did not even answer if they have plans of paying me. Nepean Internet
Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: fasple technologies canada stealth media known as GnM Alliance Internet

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 21 2017
Precision Overhead Garage Door Service Precision Door ServicesPrecision Garage Door Services Installed wrong door and won't replace or compensate for mistake; sent opener and deposit for door yet for 6 months I have no been able to get a hold of anyone who can/will do the work or resolve Irvine California Author: Los Angeles, California Garage Door Companies: Precision Overhead Garage Door Service Irvine, California

Feb 21 2017
Homemasters eastside Steve Frick is the owner Hired this company to do a complete tear off roof replacment there were alot of mistakes made took a year and a half to get them to come out when they did took a few months to complete then that work was done even more poorly and now we have a leaking roof and a ton of mold growing in our home he has accepted liability but has no solution to fix it his insurance is giving us the run around we have contacted the news station and other clients that he is done this too his bbb rating is in the negative and is ripping people off left and right Boring Oregon
Author: Portland, Oregon Home Improvements: Homemasters eastside Boring, Oregon

Feb 21 2017
Matt Pace Keenan MDP company Very shoddy work, extensive damage,cashed my checks, did not deliver materials ordered, and lied for months and months East Bridgewater Massachusetts Please also check Author: Southshore, Massachusetts Landscape Companies: Matt Pace Keenan East Bridgewater, Massachusetts

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 20 2017
Inate scientific research I ate skin serum Offered trial for 4.95, and charged me next 89.95 for months supply, i have returned them everyone, i have receipts with tracking number for all but last one Henderson NV Author: KINGSLAND, Georgia Telemarketers: Inate scientific research Kingsland, Georgia

Feb 20 2017
Urbandrones Almost 5 months of waiting and being pushed over with false dates of deliivery. Only to be refunded FINALLY coral springs Florida Author: gonzales, California Cameras & Video: Urbandrone coral springs, Florida

Feb 19 2017
Frank Hopkins imdb.com/name/nm5371297/ He hired me few months ago as a sound man. He should pay me before January 1 2017. He never answers my calls, messages, emails. After searching google I discovered that I am not along reporting him. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Frank Hopkins Internet

Feb 17 2017
Lee Davis Construction bigthundermotors@gmail.com(407) 462-3955 Fake - Not real company, partner, investor... Wasted months of time, hours & hours on phone.. Beware! Nationwide Author: Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Lee Davis Construction Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
CinemaNow Eight Months Without Service Burnaby, British Columbia Internet Author: Wilmington , Delaware On-Line Business: CinemaNow Internet

Feb 16 2017
Magic tracks Ontel Products not shipped, then charged months later Las Vegas Nevada Author: Dublin , California Toy Stores: Magic tracks Las Vegas , Nevada

Feb 16 2017
Morgan and Morgan Law Firm For the People Said they would fight my case,Discrimination ,while working at the Healing Place,I have been there for about 14-months,they said they wasn't hiring No full time worker,they hired 2 white guys and made them full time,I complained and got fired Nationwide This is not a Bigamist report Author: Louisville,, Kentucky Bigamist: Morgan and Morgan Law Firm Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Choice Motor Car Auto sales They towed my car back to the dealership under the pretense that they were going to fix it but they did nothing for two months , wasting my time and money on a rental! Plainville Connecticut Author: Norwalk , Connecticut Auto Dealer Repairs: Choice Motor Car Auto sales Plainville , Connecticut

Feb 15 2017
Steroid Portal I made a purchase on their website, waited a couple of months. Nothing arrived, I then contacted them via their Contact Us page. They advised my order has been shipped, this has been since September. Nothing has arrived, I contacted them another 3 times with no response. Nationwide Internet Author: Internet Drug Manufacturers: Steroid Portal Internet

Feb 15 2017
Tampa Singles I'm new to Florida ( 6 months ) I paid Tampa Singles $3000.for a perfect Match ... The Employees promised me Satisfaction Garanteed in them finding a perfect match. I got SCAMED. They set me up with 1 match Totally the opposite what I said I'm looking f Screwed me out of $3000. Lakeland Florida Author: Holiday , Florida Dating Services: Tampa Singles Lakeland , Florida

Feb 14 2017
Rave Ready raveready.com Rave Ready will not refund my money for return and will not respond over several months! Internet
Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Festivals & Event Services: Rave Ready Internet

Feb 14 2017
Perk Spa Took $2149.00 from my Visa card for a treatment that I could not take due to my husband having raidation treatments for 2 months every day. I have called them the day that we recieved notice that my husband will have to have this radiolagy treatment with Waterman Hospital on February 10th to let them know that there was no way that I could go forward with this treatment. He will be having radiation for 8 weeks everyday 5 days a week.. summerfield Florida Author: The Villages, Florida Clinics: Perk Spa summerfield, Florida

Feb 13 2017
Thredup (Wack a** company) 3 months since i sent my bag and still no d**n reply. Still no money still no responsibly!! San Francisco California Author: EARLIMART, California Clothing Stores: Thredup San Francisco, California

Feb 13 2017
Dr Tattoff I paid $167 for 3 sessions back in October. The sessions are every two months. Well I had one session left and they closed shop. Im out $56 Montclair, Ca California Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Skin Care: Dr Tattoff Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Carolina Carports, Inc. Company does NOT stand behind their products. Roof leaking after only 8 months! Dobson North Carolina
Author: Killeen, Texas Builders & Contractors: Carolina Carports, Inc. Dobson, North Carolina

Feb 13 2017
Hyundai Motor Finance Company Hyundai Motor Finance lied to me told me to pay my car note I paid quick collect and they still repoed it customer service was rude Josh and David I got sick for 2 months and try to keep up catch up on my car note and no one even cared I paid money like I was asked and they still repo my car the next day Nationwide Only Certain People Get Treated Poorly! Author: Columbia, Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Hyundai Motor Finance Company Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
MoneyBack/Diamonds International Purchased a ring at Diamonds International; disputing value along with never receiving money back has promised. It has been over 2 months. No customer service. Mexico Author: Babylon, New York City Governments: MoneyBack/Diamonds International Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Make a wish Dominant Media Ordered iPhone magnetic power cables two months ago Internet Author: Placentia, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Make a wish Dominant Media Internet

Feb 10 2017
NFLSportsShops.com Package arrived 2 months after ordering Putian Internet Author: Irving, Texas Sporting Goods: NFLSportsShops.com Internet