Your Search | recent3 months

1, Report #1319621

Jul 29 2016
yourtimeshareoptions.com they called me and guarennteed they would have my time share sold within 6 months and its been a year and they have disapeared the phone number doesnt even work anymore Orlando, Florida Author: pace, Florida Timeshare Rentals: yourtimeshareoptions.com Orlando, FL 32805,

2, Report #1319610

Jul 29 2016
Truth Finder First, credit card rejected, then disconnected. I tried this about 6 months ago and the second you request the one time only choice they start the rejections, First they reject the credit card and then they disconnect you from website. Of course you have paid then and you can't get back on to recover your monies. No idea Internet Author: Fairfield Bay, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Truth Finder Internet

3, Report #1319243

Jul 27 2016
American Home Shield Unknown Breach of contract. Strung us out several months, billing us monthly fees. Would not repair our oven. Denton Nationwide Author: Denton, Texas Home Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

4, Report #1319111

Jul 26 2016
SASSY LEADS Sherry Marquez, Connie Lynch, Amanda Mitchell MONTHS behind on payroll- THOUSANDS owed Plant City, FL or New Castle, IN Internet
Author: Florida Telemarketing Companies: SASSY LEADS Internet

Jul 25 2016
Omniscapes Jason Craycraft Driveway was spelling after only 8 months, and after notifying Jason Craycraft about this he gave me the run around for 4 months and put a seal over it but did not fix the underlying problem Columbus Ohio Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Appliances: Landscaping: Omniscapes Columbus, Ohio

Jul 25 2016
Studio One-to-One clint roe failure to pay employees. waiting for 2 months for 2 checks. Horrible employer. Being evasive Wellington Florida Author: Florida Photography: Studio One-to-One Wellington, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Backdrop Outlet Telephone number 8004661755NathanZhoujing The person I delt with is called Nathon. No last name. A backdrop I ordered and paid extra for 2 day deliverary took 2 months to get here. He promised to take 60$ off the price if I would cancel my dispute with Discover. Now he is hiding. Will not answer my calls. Not sure Internet Author: jacksonville, Alabama Arts & Crafts Stores: Backdrop Outlet Internet

Jul 22 2016
PODS Over charged and billed 3 months after service provider without a approval for additional charges Nationwide Author: mpls, Mississippi Housing Rentals: PODS Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Michelle Cummings This lady is a total rip off, I did an intent to vacant thirty days prior to moving. She agreed it was okay. Months later I received a letter in the mail for apparently not paying any rent, so she says and damages to the property.  Huntsville Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Michelle Cummings Huntsville, Alabama

Jul 21 2016
Envy Liberty Holdings Liberty Implements Liberty Backhoes Ordered Backhoe- Never received, no refund after 8 months Phoenix Arizona Author: Hope, Indiana Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Envy Liberty Holdings Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 21 2016
PJ Trailers Randy and AJ in Warranty Dept Faulty brakes-replaced brake Actuator and brake lines in first six months now calipers are faulty now I told them I paid for new pads they won't pay for any thing and this is I high price trailer $22000.00 Sumner, TX Texas
Author: Sebring , Florida Trailers: PJ Trailers Sumner, TX , Texas

Jul 21 2016
3 Blind Mouse Window Coverings, Inc. Held my $998.00 for 3 1/2 months before delivering product San Diego California Author: Carlsbad, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: 3 Blind Mouse Window Coverings, Inc. San Diego, California

Jul 20 2016
Prestige Design & General Contracting Inc Shower remodel nightmare! The project should have taken 4 days but actually lasted 4 months! The contractor sent a variety of crews. The first crew demo'd the old shower stall. The second crew fixed the mistakes of the first crew's mess. The crew installed the tile fine, but the grout job had to be redone twice. For each appointed time, the crew arrived late or didn't show at all. Another contractor evaluated our shower and he said it looks like the work of an amateur. We are filing a complaint with the Oregon CCB against Prestige. Look elsewhere, do NOT hire Prestige!! Portland Oregon Author: hillsboro, Oregon Home Improvements: Prestige Design & General Contracting Inc Portland, Oregon

Jul 20 2016
PackerLocker.com/ftm PackerLocker did not deliver the product I ordered after 4 months Las Vegas Nevada Author: CALEDONIA, New York Unusual Rip-Off: PackerLocker.com/ftm Las Vegas , Nevada

Jul 20 2016
svcrt.com in the last 2 months they took almost 120 dollars off my amex card june 14 29.95,july16 29.95,july17,29.95,july18 29.95.nevada nevada You shoudl call them, here is number Author: Austin , Texas Sales People: svcrt.com Austin, Texas

Jul 19 2016
drive time they added more years of payments, I'm only supposed to have 48 months of car payments. Petersburg Virginia Author: emporia , Virginia Auto Advertising Services: drive time Petersburg , Virginia

Jul 19 2016
Sleepys Bought a bed and mattress. Bed broke with in the first 9 months. Plymouth, MA Nationwide Author: Westport, Connecticut Bed & Bath: Sleepys Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Milk Embroidery Did not send us our products (3 months and counting) or give us a refund City of Downey California Author: Columbus, Ohio Clothing Stores: Milk Embroidery City of Downey, California

Jul 19 2016
AMERICOM Norcross and associates This company will rip you OFF , you work for them they tell you you don't get a commission until 3 months when you get your commission it's under 200$ , the company owners and supervisor and he person all family or someone that mess with the family member the supervisor Dave BORSA slept with the COMISSION GIRL KATEY SHE WORKS FROM HOME , they all work together to keep our commission They was located in Norcross now they move Georgia Author: Atlanta , Georgia Websites: AMERICOM Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Patrick Siado (((REDACTED))) Crystal Siado (Wife) Never was paid any wages for multiple months worth of solid work Marion Illinois
Author: Marion, Illinois Electrical Services: Patrick Siado Marion, Illinois

Jul 18 2016
EPPICCARD My name is Colette Larry and I received unemployment in Georgia for the last three months, I was offered a TO-Go Program debit card by the EPPIC card that was issued to me card by the employment office in Atlanta Georgia .San Antonio Texas Author: Roswell, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: EPPICCARD San Antonio, Texas

Jul 18 2016
The College Network Purchased $3,495 worth of exam fees to be reimbursed to me as I pay out of pocket for the exam, they will then send me my check. I have not received a payment in over 18 months. I sent copies of my exam completion & fee for each exam (8 exams so far) and get an e-mail that my payment is being processed. Last contact was Feb 2016 & still no checks. The total balance owed to me currently is $2080. Indianapolis IN Nationwide Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: The College Network Nationwide

Jul 17 2016
My Turtle Store Money sent. Months later no turtle. Port Richey Internet and Florida Author: Coronado, California Nurseries: My Turtle Store Internet

Jul 17 2016
Auto Network Harassment they keep calling me for the past 5 months everyday they call I requested my number to be removed still get a least 5 calls a day Rhode Island Author: Baltimore , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Auto Network Rhode Island , Maryland

Jul 16 2016
safe capi andrew martin same site closed taken peoples money offering high returns- dont fall for all returns..they exist for 3 to 4 months then dissapear! NOTTINGHAM england Nationwide Author: birmingham, Nevada Franchises: safe capi Nationwide