RECENT3 MONTHS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: recent3 months
There may be more specific results for "recent3 months"
For more specific results for "recent3 months"
Showing 1-25 of 12,167 Found Reports For more specific results for "recent3 months"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
Ascend Dietary Supplements I signed up for a trial sample and the company continue to send products every month. I returned everyone. The company continued taking $69.93 out my account every month for 4 months. I was told you have to go though this lengthy process to cancel the product. I never asked for automatic refills. According to manger IT IS CLEAR on the web what the process is. They are not willing to refund all my money only a small portion, not even half. This company presently have 86 complaints with BBB in Tampa Florida. Do not order any products from this company!! Tampa Florida Author: Pooler, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: Ascend Dietary Supplements Tampa , Georgia

Jun 24 2017
TMG International AKA Christine King Never provided proof of work. Did nothing but fake publicity for 4 months . Scheduled events months out and then canceled the events/ meeting gs and still kept my money Beverly Hills California Author: Santa Monica, California Miscellaneous Companies: TMG International Beverly Hills, California

Jun 23 2017
www.bestnewtrends.com First the only reason why im doing this is too help people in the future by getting ripped off i bought two items from this company one items took 2 months and a half to get the other product i bought i never got and the owner of this company Andy never g Scam nver buy from them Ottawa Internet Author: Ottawa, Wyoming Liars: www.bestnewtrends.com Internet

Jun 21 2017
Grand Incentives They will take your deposit and not give you anything. It took me 9 months to get a refund. Sarasota Florida Apology for Your Refund Delay Author: California Travel Services: Grand Incentives Sarasota, Florida

Jun 20 2017
American Home Shield AHS American Home Shield, did not repair my air conditioner after calling numerous of times. I have a daughter with special health care needs who lives in our home, having air during the summer months in Las Vegas is essential. As of June 20, 2017 American Home Shield has not contract me to resolve the issues. Memphis Tennessee Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Warranty Companies: American Home Shield AHS Memphis, Tennessee

Jun 20 2017
LouisP Worked for months, never got paid Internet Author: California Employers: LouisP Internet

Jun 20 2017
E's Shop and Auto Repair I was referred to this crook from a friend of mines who also said E (The Owner and Manager) took 6 months to fix his car. I have a 530i BMW I drove to E's shop on 04/07/2017.  Newport News Virginia Author: Newport News , Virginia Auto & Truck Rental: E's Shop and Auto Repair Newport News , Virginia

Jun 19 2017
Rob's Heating & Cooling Rob Hoepfer Required 50% down and 6 months later still waiting for heating system Blanchard Idaho Author: Newport, Washington Home Improvements: Rob's Heating & Cooling Blanchard, Idaho

Jun 19 2017
Socket Telecom Socket.com in Columbia Mo. 65202 I've been with Socket over 10 years & Im fully disabled, today Katherine told me sense I hadn't gave them an answer about there new service the offer is no longer good to me that I would have to send my modem back after telling them these last 3 months my father and I was both hospitilized,  Columbia Missouri Author: Joplin, Missouri Internet Service Providers: Socket Telecom Columbia, Missouri

Jun 19 2017
Sterling audio services SAS AKA-JIMMY FERRANTE Aka-Little Jimmy Lies about what he's going to pay you and makes you chase him for months for your money . Lose this job after job by insulting the employer calling them idiots or dumb c***s Middlesex New Jersey Author: Middlesex, New Jersey Festivals & Event Services: Sterling audio services SAS JIMMY FERRANTE Middlesex, New Jersey

Jun 19 2017
National home advocacy center Santa Ana California I received a flyer in the mail saying they could help me to reduce my monthly Morgane payments they charged me 3000 dollars and have been working my case for 8 months and in that time I have had 7 specialist. Santa Ana California Nationwide Author: Macomb, Michigan Telemarketers: National home advocacy center Santa Ana California Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
vlamorous I sent for the free sample for the $3.99 shipping charge. Then I get billed for this product for the next 3 months at $97.83 for one ounce of face cream.  Internet Author: Dowagiac, Michigan Skin Care: vlamorous Internet

Jun 19 2017
Sasgar Fransesc Sastre Vila-Trias This company took my money to work on my house and gave my job away to a terrible builder. When I tried to find out why the work was being done so badly and took over 1 year (meant to be 3 months), the owner Fransesc Sastre Vila-Trias of Barcelona, said 'It's not my problem, I gave the job away' despite taking a significant amount of money from me.  Barcelona Barcelona
Author: Barcelona, Builders & Contractors: Sasgar Internet

Jun 18 2017
Gifted lil ones NINE months haven't received order and never get any answer back Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Clothing Stores: Gifted lil ones Internet

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 17 2017
EyeOpulent / Completeskin Auto CANCEALATION IS A LIE ! Lost $200's for 3 months BECAUSE NO CANCEALATION # LADIES PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK! Fountain Valley, California Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Skin Care: EyeOpulent / Completeskin Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
phenom health Somehow this company managed to get a hold of my credit card number without my knowledge unfortunately I did not check my statement as closely as I should’ve so this has continued for quite a few months without my knowledge. The amount was about $86 I call them last month and told them to cancel it yet they still build me again this month Las Vagas Nevada Author: LEHIGH ACRES, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: phenom health Las Vagas, Nevada

Jun 15 2017
campingandfishingoutlet.com I ordered to Yeti Tumblers along with 2 lids, I received my lids in January 2017, but have yet to receive my tumblers and it has been 7 months now it was an online service Internet Author: Okmulgee, Oklahoma Sporting Goods: campingandfishingoutlet.com Internet

Jun 15 2017
Lid Flippers Roofing LLC Lid Flipper, Lid Flippers I worked for this company for 6 months and frankly was ripped of about $40,000 in commissions.  Lewisville Texas Author: Euless, Texas Roofing Companies: Lid Flippers Roofing LLC Lewisville, Texas

Jun 14 2017
ACCOUNT NOW PREPAID CARDS HORRIBLE!! Without asking They sent me a gold card i activated it and told the terms conditions over the phone. I had card 2 months never used it! Loaded it bc i didnt have my bank card or netspend..  AccountNow Author: Kanapolis, Iowa Advertising / Deceptive: ACCOUNT NOW PREPAID CARDS Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Xpressary I ordered a waist trainer 3 months ago and never recieved it. I emailed 4 times and they answered 3 of them telling me its on its way. The last email they never returned. I paid 31.00 and i just want a refund. Los Angeles CA Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: Xpressary Internet

Jun 13 2017
Noble Knight Noble Knight Holdings Corporation El Cajon CA, 92020NOBLE KNIGHT PROTECTIVE SERVICES INC, PPO, 17920, EL CAJON, SAN ... SERVICES,INC, PPO, 14259, EL CAJON, SAN DIEGO. The owner David decided not to pay (3) months of invoices! El Cajon California Author: San deigo, California Small Business Services: Noble Knight El Cajon, California

Jun 12 2017
logoscientist Jerry Miller, David Moore...... The whole company The Lied, Never Finished my web site as promise, Left on wanted content on my web site from the templates they used to create my website, it took them over 6 months just to give the me the unfinished product...customer service sucks big time ,.. it seems like everybody is a liar, they tried to force me into a website maintenance contract that by intentionally messing my site up... I intentionally asked that my site be developed with a soft code so that i van go in make small changes when i wanted to things like change my companies telephone number ... they made very difficult for me third someone else.. i ended up creating a new website after waisting $1500 with logoscientist.com... what a waist, these guys are not to be trusted New Jersey east coast of America supposedly Internet Author: new your, New York Websites: logoscientist.net Internet

Jun 12 2017
Ticket Justice Network Mark Seddighi Lied to me saying 6 weeks to get my thousand dollars and told me 6 months. Never called back, stole my money and ran... job was incomplete Glendale California Author: glendale, California Auto Clubs: Ticket Justice Network glendale, California

Jun 12 2017
International Read Maazine Virginia Beach. Started several months ago to having 29.99 removed from my account without my authorization. Virginia Author: Gorgetown, Texas Telemarketers: International Read Maazine Virginia Beach.