Your Search | recent3 months

Aug 26 2016
MJC CLASSIC CARS MIKE CALHOON, ON EBAY took 2 months to receive vehicle purchased off ebay LAKELAND Florida Author: Tennessee Auto Dealers: MJC CLASSIC CARS LAKELAND, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Healing moringa tree atrocious customer service. months delayed shipping. promised refund never followed through Apple Valley, San Bernardino Sacramento California Author: berlin, Connecticut Alternative Health: Healing moringa tree Internet

Aug 26 2016
elite furniture lie about the simple finance they were charging me a lot of money if i didn't pay in three months they were going to over charge me double so i want to cancelled but the owner of the store owner refuse to cancelled my orders. I had to pay over $4000.00 plus it double the money close to $8000.00 over a year living in a fix income plus i had to give him $300.00 bronx new york new york Author: Bronx, New York Department & Outlet Stores: elite furniture Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
CLOCKWAY GIFT THEORY Failure to Delivery Merchandise - 3 months and counting Thousand Oaks Internet Author: Gilbert, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: CLOCKWAY Internet

Aug 24 2016
Homes.com Homes.com Total RipOff - Beware of them trying to sell you on local connect. All you get is a bunch of renters calling. Then they charge your credit card 6 months in advance with no warning. Would not talk to about the issue despite several attempts to contact them. Real estate agents beware, do not waste your money with these scammers! NOVA Virginia Nationwide Author: Virginia Customer Leads: Homes.com Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Panasonic Mcallen Repair Center Gave me this address to send my 5pc phone system that quit working after only four months. Mcallen Texas Author: Manson, North Carolina Telephones: Panasonic Mcallen, Texas

Aug 22 2016
Aberdeen apartments .Lester.Last name unknown Hasn't given me back my deposit back when company said they would. No documentation sent to me denying me my deposit back either.Its been a couple of months already Pueblo Colorado Author: Pueblo, Colorado Neighborhood Services: Aberdeen apartments Pueblo , Colorado

Aug 20 2016
STS Tire & Auto Mavis Discount Tire Charged me for a battery I didn't need and then never put it in! Death Wobble nearly caused me to crash after my van was repaired by STS! Still not fixed after 2 months!! Bergenfield New Jersey Author: New Milford, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: STS Tire & Auto Bergenfield, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
Athene Alliance-One I too have been waiting over 5 months for my annuity statement from Alliance-One. Nashville Tennessee Author: Mt. Pleasant, Pennsylvania Financial Services: Athene Nashville, Tennessee

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 18 2016
Walmart Inc Services Group I received a letter and a check in the mail for 1,600 dollars. It told me to take 350 dollars and keep it for my pay for the week. Take the rest of the money and wire it to Greece. But keep my identity descrete. They said western union would try to talk me out of sending the money. I deposited the money in my account and the check cleared. I got the money and two months later I was pick up by police facing a theft of property charge and a fraud charge. Now they are trying to give me jail time for this. Bentonville Arkansas As Homer Simpson would say... Author: Memphis, Tennessee Criminal Justice System: Walmart Inc Services Group

Aug 18 2016
Chris Curry Programs Facebook Programs I have spent $97/month for 7 months. I have left numerous messages about getting the program and could not get the support to assist me in getting the program to work. Jacksonville, FL Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Chris Curry Programs Internet

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Pop Cell phone company signed me up for a low-cost service. I provided the phone. They jerked me around by added devices and service progerams in order for me to call. When I got tired of being run around (each time paying a fee) I told them to vlose account. They refused to unlock phone. They said I had to wait for 6 months. I did. Now I try to contact them on-line, phone, facebook, etc. and I can't. Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Freedom Pop Cell phone Internet

Aug 17 2016
iePlexus Jason Thurston Deception/lies used for me to sign Marketing contracts to get Christmas Sales; after 5 months of marketing Google Analytics and Wodtraker third party proof that their marketing was not working; 3/15/16 an iePlexus hacker attempt to get into my email that was blocked by Google Bothell Washington Author: New Franklin, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: iePlexus Bothell, Washington

Aug 16 2016
Excella Card Holder Services Failed To Send Replacement Card for 3 MONTHS Jackonville Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Mail Order Services: Excella Card Holder Services Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Vital Saunas / Gregory Baumgartner Paid for product about 5 months ago... have yet to receive it. D'Iberville, MS 39540 Mississippi
Author: Conifer, Colorado Health Spas: Vital Saunas D'Iberville, MS 39540, Mississippi

Aug 15 2016
Alliance One Annuity Three months and they still have not transferred my funds from my annuity into my rollover IRA Author: Nashville, Tennessee Financial Services: Alliance One Annuity Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
VW Credit Leasing LTD VOLKSWAGEN I am sick and turn my car in early ending my lease. They asked me to pay a prepayment penalty of $12,802.47. After calling numerous times they offered me a discount to a payoff of $8900!!! I told them I had to turn the car in because my hands and feet were numb for months and months. I was willing to send medical records. No one cared. I am not working with Zero income. What a ripOFF. I was also NEVER told i had a prepayment penalty when I signed the contract with the dealership. so so so illegal!!! libertyville illinois Nationwide Read Your Paperwork Author: castro valley, California Auto Dealers: VW Credit Leasing LTD Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
Loving the Classics DVD items still not sent months later Pickerington Ohio Author: New York, New York Video Stores: Loving the Classics Pickerington, Ohio

20, Report #1321942

Aug 11 2016
MyWedding LLC mywedding.com I was telemarketer by a Leigh Calhoun. I very rarely even take these calls, but she was very persistent and clever with her pitch. I hesitantly agreed to advertise with MYWEDDING.COM. I asked Leigh why the directory didn't search well on google. She assured me that that didn't matter and I would get tons of business.. The price seemed too good to be true. It has been over 6 months and I have not gotten 1 real lead. I have asked them repeatedly what the problem is. They have given me several explanations that there is lots of traffic to my site or i need to ad more pictures(which I did) I advertise with other directors with consistent success. This directory did not deliver what they assured me they would do. Nashua, NH Nationwide
Author: nashua, New Hampshire Internet: MyWedding LLC Internet

21, Report #1321922

Aug 11 2016
Kube Marketing  never paid me for two months of work!! Colorado Internet
Author: Hialeah, Florida Accounting: Kube Marketing Internet

Aug 10 2016
Rivieira Fitness I paid for 18 months in advance 3 months ago, they are forcing us to GOLD gyms, I would have joined that one if i wanted to, but did not because its further away, it smells in there like BO and its really crowded. Fort Walton Beach Florida Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Health Spas: Rivieira Fitness Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Aug 09 2016
Wickenburgs Handyman , Cliffside LLC, David Bohner I suggest you avoid this business. Listed as Cliffside LLC, Wickenburgs Handyman, David Bohner. He was contracted to do a job. He was paid 50% up front. He did only part of the job and that took two months of my calling and him not showing when he said he would. The work he did do was not done to satisfaction. Wickenburg Arizona Author: Wittmann, Arizona Home Improvements: Wickenburgs Handyman Wickenburg, Arizona

Aug 09 2016
Laser Repair Depot the med laser depot, Med Laser depot Tried to extorte money for unauthorized repair then damaged laser after switching out my factory parts and kept machine for almost 5 months Miami Florida Author: St Pete Beach, Florida Health Spas: Laser Repair Depot Miami, Florida

25, Report #1319180

Aug 08 2016
Envy Ivy Boutique I purchased a trench coat from this online boutique in February. It is July and I have yet to receive the product. I have emailed her multiple times about receiving a refund and she only responded once, stating that the coat was placed on back order. I even called end talked to her and she stated that she would call me back and she never did. The number that they have on the site is fraud. No one has answered in months. She is continuously scamming other people. Allowing them to order product that she does not have in her possession. Chesterfield Internet
Author: Olive Branch, Mississippi On-Line Business: Envy Ivy Boutique Nationwide