Your Search | recent3 months

Oct 21 2016
Retro Fitness East Meadow Owners Mike, Amanda & Christina Charged me for months after my membership was canceled. East Meadow New York Author: Massapequa , New York Health Spas: Retro Fitness East Meadow East Meadow, New York

Oct 21 2016
This is it I am tired of ashley hawthorne family harassing me and spreading untrue lies about me we are going to the media to tell what wells fargo employees ashley and chaz hawthorne falsely accused Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
08:43 AM Scammed me out of my money for the last 8 months Internet Internet Author: Redford, Michigan Tours & Excursions: Internet

Oct 20 2016
Kube Marketing Inc Wine tastings: Kube Marketing owes me over $800 for wine tastings/demos done during first 6 months of 2016. Conifer Colorado Author: Orange Park, Florida Liquor & Wine Stores: Kube Marketing Inc Conifer, Colorado

Oct 20 2016
Savannah Van Lines Fender Moving and Storage, llc Have been fighting with them for 2 months to get my $300 deposit back. Author: New Bern, North Carolina Moving Companies: Savannah Van Lines

Convert2Media delayed payment more than four months Florida physical location
Author: Changsha, Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Convert2Media Internet

Oct 19 2016
Direct Tv Promotion of 100.00 gift card to sgn up but then dont send it. First few times you call they say it takes a couple months, then they say it was mailed and then they say you were not elgible Nationwide Author: klamath falls, Oregon Cable TV: Direct Tv Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Shiva Kumar, He refuses give me refund, He delayed project, did horrible job, He I paid 1450 dollars, only refund 150 dollar. I sent lots emails and he never replies, He awful man and scam artist, He full lies and false promises, He string you along, For months and even years. Dont do business with this man or company Timar Timar Author: Alabama Websites: Shiva Kumar

Oct 17 2016
Renova Flooring, Patrick Kovacs, Lombardia Properties Delayed work (3 months), damaged property and didn't finish the job. Dallas Texas Author: Plano, Texas Home Improvements: Renova Flooring Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2016
IC Freeshipping This is a scam, taking my money in which I just created. For months, they were taking $12.97 from my account! St. Paul Minnesota Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: IC Freeshipping St. Paul, Minnesota

Oct 16 2016
SNAAC Security National Auto Vehicle was repod after 30 days, cost me almost 6 months of payments 6951 Cintas Blvd, Mason, OH 45040 Nationwide In Typical Sub-prime Mentality Fashion... Author: North Carolina Car Financing: SNAAC Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
Juan Antonio Nino Nino claims to be a wood floor installer, his poor workmanship resulted in hardwood floors buckling and popping out after a few months resulting in large areas of the floor needing to be replaced and thousands of dollars in damages. he uses alias' and provides phony addresses, avoid like the plague Dallas Texas
Author: plano, Texas Builders & Contractors: Juan Antonio Nino Dallas, Texas

Oct 15 2016
wATCH REPAIRS USA, Michell Submitted running Accutron, lost battery hold down screw. $600.00 estimate. After threats was returned broken three months later. New York drop site Internet Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Clock Repair: wATCH REPAIRS USA Internet

Oct 14 2016
2020 Wordpress - Wito Schouten 2020 Wordpress ES2020 Wordpress UK We paid for Website updates and recieved nothing over 6 months San Pedro de Alcantara andalucia
Author: marbella, Websites: 2020 Wordpress - Wito Schouten San Pedro de Alcantara ,

Oct 12 2016
US ANESTHESIA PARTNERS OF DALLAS Lack of RESOLUTION. Over 7 months time they've done NOTHING. Receiving FINAL NOTICE reports when I've been trying to get them to add my insurance information to my Account. DALLAS Nationwide TX
Author: Allen, Texas Accounting: US ANESTHESIA PARTNERS OF DALLAS Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Adreno Technologies India Pvt Ltd Seo expert india We need ranking for my SEO work and they promice after 3 months you will get the result but after paying hem 100 of $ still no result , their Senior Anjani Tiwari Promice that thet will refund me but we cancelled the service After requesting a refund numerous times, this company completely ignored our request and kept our down payment. .They are froud and cheaters and trust seo expert india they are useless. Chandigarh Chandigarh Author: Raleigh, New York Search Engine Optimization: Adreno Technologies India Pvt Ltd Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
T & R South Sanitation Wost company ive ever delt with in my life, from jump 2 weeks go by no pick up we call and was told they signed off as if they picked it up.. I paid 3 months in advance and they picked up the trash as they wanted.. i paid for a service and i cant get it unless i give more money... nawww buddy hell nawwww ,,, if i could id give no stars or negative Jonesboro Georgia Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Consumer Services: T & R South Sanitation Jonesboro, Georgia

Oct 11 2016
GXI Outdoor Power Bought Beast 54 Lawn Mower 1 year and 5 months ago and it has broken down three times and sat waiting for repairs for more than a year total down time Clayton North Carolina Author: Dryden, Michigan Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GXI Outdoor Power Clayton, North Carolina

Oct 10 2016
Alive Investments or Sean Wrench or Jessica Wrench Bought a property from them - promised all remodeled. Multiple city citations a few months after purchase. Guaranteed 20%-30% returns on purchased real estate rentals - bogus. I lost big after purchase & they didn't care. Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Real Estate Services: Alive Investments Baltimore, Maryland

Oct 10 2016
Quantum Media Team Dream Innovations myself and over 100 other employees worked for months on end bringing in referrals to place company ads. when it came time for us to get we were given every excuse under the sun about the bank having the check on hold. To this day we still have not been been paid. Internet Author: East Chicago, Indiana Internet Fraud: Quantum Media Internet

Oct 10 2016
01:07 PM - 5 Months And No Wand Author: Clarkston, Washington Specialty Stores: Panama City, Florida

Oct 10 2016
Dollar Tee Club Took my order, charged my account, nothing delivered in over three months except excuses Internet Author: Keizer, Oregon Clothing Stores: Dollar Tee Club Internet

Oct 09 2016
Franklin S.W. Group Inc. S.W. Franklin Group Inc, Stanley Franklin President, Ronda Franklin Secretary Scam, offered apartment for rent, took first and last months rent ,and did't provide apartment, then disappeared East St. Louis Illinois Apartment supplied Author: East Saint Louis, Illinois Tenants: Franklin S.W. Group Inc. East St. Louis, Illinois

Oct 08 2016
Pat Fagen 3 week job took 12 months/Currently squatting in my house, owes 2 months rent Sault Ste Marie Michigan Author: Marqutte, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Pat Fagen Sault Ste Marie , Michigan
25, Report #1332082

Oct 07 2016
incomm Got a $300 reward card I used it 4 times had a balance left of $180 I put the card away for emergencies. I went to check the balance 7 months later and found the card number had been used out in California and my balance was $3. fortson Georgia Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: incomm fortson, Georgia