Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search | recording connection
Approximately 1,759 Reports Found
Showing 1-25
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports from our database. What's This?
Click here to narrow search ← Specific Search You are now on
Simple Search - very broad
  Date Title City, State  
 
1, Report #1330326


Sep 27 2016
07:14 AM
Fitness Connection Raped my bank account Greenville North Carolina Author: Washington, North Carolina Health Spas: Fitness Connection Greenville, North Carolina  
 
2, Report #1328766


Sep 17 2016
09:27 PM
US Healthcare, LLC, sister co. of US Healthcare Supply, LLC Has connection to Woods Pharmacy that uses aggressive marketing and shipped unauthorized prescription and then tried to bill medicare and me Milford New Jersey Woods Pharmacy Response Author: Citrus Heights, California Drugstores: US Healthcare, LLC Milford, New Jersey  
 
3, Report #1328693


Sep 17 2016
11:15 AM
Appliances Connection Warning, do not use. Bath NY Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Appliances Connection  
 
4, Report #1328531


Sep 16 2016
10:53 AM
Netgear Netgear Night Hawk VDSL Modem / Router D7000 Wifi Connection Issue Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Manufaturers: Netgear Internet  
 
5, Report #1327774


Sep 12 2016
05:19 PM
PERSIAN MEDIUM I AM POWER PERSIAN MEDIUM I AM POWER, PERSIAN MEDIUM I AM POWER, Medium Annabel Amos, Divine Psychic Guru Soho 1616, Psychic Guru Soho Connection to the Divine, DIVINE MEDIUM KING, DIVINE MEDIUM PSYCHIC KING, Medium Diana Ghost Reader Scam Artist, Con Artist, Psychic Fraud, Riverside California Author: , Psychic Fortune Tellers: PERSIAN MEDIUM I AM POWER Riverside, California  
 
6, Report #1327327


Sep 09 2016
08:39 PM
the cat connection Used deceptive selling tactics, misrepresented items as made in the USA, restocking fee for item not as described dallas Texas Author: alexandria, Virginia Pet Shops & Supplies: the cat connection Internet  
 
7, Report #1327290


Sep 09 2016
03:41 PM
My Transport Connection +1 (561) 982-1275 He Called Me a Cheapskate W**** Boca Raton Internet Author: Ocala, Florida Trucking Companies: My Transport Connection +1 (561) 982-1275 Internet  
 
8, Report #1326989


Sep 08 2016
08:23 AM
Clearlight Electronics spygeargadgets.com Ordered a nanny camera with WiFi connection. Could not connect to camera. Called customer support, sent emails, no response from company Fishers Indiana Author: Sheboygan, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Clearlight Electronics Fishers,  
 
9, Report #1324846


Aug 26 2016
05:24 PM
Distrokid , 578289 Records DK, Philip Kaplan No response to request for customer service support despite repeatedly sent email to support@distrokid.com San Francisco Internet, California Author: Long Beach, California Recording Studio, Record Producers: Distrokid Internet  
 
10, Report #1324806


Aug 26 2016
01:48 PM
Appliance Connection Bad e-commerce and phone expereince with customer service rep Nationwide Author: Lorton, Virginia Appliances: Appliance Connection Nationwide  
 
11, Report #1323191


Aug 18 2016
08:15 AM
Jorge Leal Murguía y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Y TECNOLOGICAS MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. Jorge Leal Murguía de concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Y TECNOLOGICAS MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. en Mérida Yucatán México. Calle 27 53a, México, 8 Y 10 Col. Mexico Mérida, Yuc. 97125 & 30 171 Garcia Gineres 97125 999 254 Yo visito Mérida por negocios una ves al mes, pero por lo que se Jorge Leal Murguía y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Y TECNOLOGICAS MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. https://mx.linkedin.com/in/jorge-leal-murguia-78674a43 ubicada en Mérida Yucatán. tuve una experiencia muy similar, llego al grado de que una de las personas a las que yo personalmente recomendé le mintió en su cara, la persona en cuestión grabo una de sus conversaciones y cuando Jorge intento incumplir lo que se acordó en esa conversación esta persona se la mostro y el dijo que la grabación había sido alterada !! El señor Jorge Leal Murguía de concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Y TECNOLOGICAS MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. en Mérida Yucatán México. Calle 27 53a, México, 8 Y 10 Col. Mexico Mérida, Yuc. 97125 & 30 171 Garcia Gineres 97125 999 254 0278, 9999258856, 9-26-66-58, 9999682296 topos1974@hotmail.com tiene un temperamento muy violento, todas las personas que trabajan para el mienten para cubrirlo por miedo. en mi opinión es una cuestión de tiempo para que le suceda algo a este tipo, porque uno no puede andar por ahí .. cometiendo fraudes a gente inocente y esconderse tras las espaldas de sus empleados dejándole a ellos todos los problemas mientras el se la pasa en fiestas con el jet set de Mérida para evadir sus responsabilidades, en lugar de hacer el trabajo para lo que fue contratado, el siempre niega los hechos y dice que son rumores o historias que la gente inventa. Merida, YUCATAN Mexico Yucatan, mexicoJorge Leal Murguia and concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa de cv. TECHNOLOGICAL AND MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. Jorge Leal Murguía concrete & concrete and distributor and facilities González sa de cv. TECHNOLOGICAL AND MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. Mexico Yucatan in Merida. Calle 27 53a, Mexico, 8 and 10 Col. Mexico Merida, Yucatan. 97125 & 30171 97125 999254 Garcia Gineres I visited Merida for business once a month, but so is Jorge Leal Murguia and concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa de cv. TECHNOLOGICAL AND MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. https://mx.linkedin.com/in/jorge-leal-murguia-78674a43 located in Merida Yucatan. I had a very similar experience, came to the extent that one of the people I personally recommended lied to his face, the person in question recorded one of their conversations and when Jorge attempt to break what was agreed in that conversation this person I showed it to him and said the recording had been tampered !! Mr. Jorge Leal Murguía concrete & concrete and distributor and facilities González sa de cv. TECHNOLOGICAL AND MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. Mexico Yucatan in Merida. Calle 27 53a, Mexico, 8 and 10 Col. Mexico Merida, Yucatan. 97125 & 30171 Garcia Gineres 97125 0278 999254, 9999258856, 9-26-66-58, 9999682296 topos1974@hotmail.com has a very violent temper, all people working for lying to cover it out of fear. in my opinion it is a matter of time before something happens to this guy, because you can not go around .. committing fraud innocent people and hide behind the backs of their employees leaving them all the problems while he spends at parties with the jet set Merida to evade their responsibilities, rather than do the job for which he was hired, he always denies the facts and says they are rumors or stories that people invent. Merida, Yucatan Mexico YUCATAN, Mexico Author: Merida, yucatan, New Mexico Builders & Contractors: Jorge Leal Murguía y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Y TECNOLOGICAS MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. Internet  
 
12, Report #1321682


Aug 10 2016
06:18 AM
Appliances Connection, Jason M, Calvin, Sara Wolf, Nadiya N Rip off, stole, delayed, broke the law, stalled. lied Brooklyn, New York Author: San Francisco, California Appliances: Appliances Connection Brooklyn, New York  
 
13, Report #1321445


Aug 08 2016
09:14 PM
Beauty and Truth Magik Serum They billed my account $89.79 for an order I never made. I don't know how they got my debit card number. There may be a connection with another scam I fell for with Simcream, as their withdrawal from my account occurred on the same day. New York New York Author: Kentwood, Michigan Beauty Salons: Beauty and Truth New York, New York  
 
14, Report #1321443


Aug 08 2016
09:03 PM
Talent Connection Live Matt Decker Ripoff, fake, false promises, scam, money hungry, no talent Tempe Arizona Author: San Tan valley, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Talent Connection Live Tempe , Arizona  
 
15, Report #1229535


Aug 03 2016
09:21 AM
PERSIAN MEDIUM,MASTER PSYCHIC FIONA ON KEEN.COM PERSIAN MEDIUM IAM POWER PERSIAN MEDIUM CON ARTIST,LIED AND TOOK MY MONEY KEEN.COM CALIFORNIA
PERSIAN MEDIUM I AM POWER, Psychic Fiona, MEDIUM DETECTIVE FIONA ON REALITY TV IS A SCAM! AKA Patricia Males Evanko Author: New York, New York Psychic: PERSIAN MEDIUM,MASTER PSYCHIC FIONA ON KEEN.COM Nationwide
 
 
16, Report #1320068


Aug 01 2016
01:33 PM
Appliances Connection Lied about product being in stock and would not cancel order until after it shipped Internet Author: Rome, Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Appliances Connection Internet  
 
17, Report #1319022


Jul 26 2016
01:26 PM
Floors To Go - William LIndholm AKA Carpet Mill Connection Hires unexperienced installer Oak Hill Florida Author: longwood, Florida Carpet & Tile Stores: Floors To Go - William LIndholm Oak Hill, Florida  
 
18, Report #1318012


Jul 20 2016
07:20 PM
Wyndham Rewards IN ROMULUS MICHIGAN AT THE DAYS INN I CAUGHT THEM RECORDING ME THROUGH THE SAFE THAT THEY PUT IN MY ROOM WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE ROMULUS Nationwide After spending 5000 nights I have a comment Author: trenton, Michigan Hotel: Wyndham Rewards Nationwide  
 
19, Report #1315692


Jul 08 2016
06:41 AM
Wtsetickets They're drafting from my account with out my permission, and when i try to email, its telling me mail can not be delivered, or when i call i keep getting a recording thats constantly hanging up on me Idk Internet Author: New orleans , Louisiana Adult Web Site: Wtsetickets Internet  
 
20, Report #1315193


Jul 05 2016
02:41 PM
Fitness Connection Overcharged, lied, ripped off Greenville North Carolina Author: Greenville, North Carolina Adult Care Facilities: Fitness Connection Greenville , North Carolina  
 
21, Report #1314001


Jun 28 2016
02:15 PM
Global Vacation Network I went to their presentation ,3 hrs long, & didn't buy a membership. For going,They gave me a certificate for 2 to fly to certain places, a short cruise & short hotel stay. I called for weeks ,recording saying phones are down, & I could rarely speak to someone. Finally, they said my time has expired & they said I could not use my certificate any more. Palm Harbor Florida Author: S. Pasadena, Florida Resorts: Global Vacation Network Palm Harbor, Florida  
 
22, Report #1312148


Jun 18 2016
08:23 PM
Eric Rosner, Connection Property Management, LLC Eric Rosner, the racist And scammer keept my security deposit From a property I was renting from him After for filling my lease he refused to give me back my security deposit claiming $10,000 in damages This property upon moving was a disaster I am vested thousands of dollars of my own money as a contractor to repair this property over my lease term Neighbors told me that the previous tenant had multiple animals which destroyed the property i'm top of that the original person that rented me the property after if you months into the lease had been arrested for fraud the entire experience with this property was terrible Eric Rosner Is now trying to get more of my money. He has even randomly called me to curse me even after I moved out of the property I hope no one dose Business with him ever Marlton New Jersey
Author: New Jersey Real Estate Investing: Eric Rosner Marlton , New Jersey
 
 
23, Report #1311409


Jun 14 2016
05:07 PM
AT&T office of President Natalie Dukes, Randall Stephenson, George Mason ATT lied about original cost to bunderstand. Told me I would owe $0 if cancelled and turned to collections agency for $150 . I have recording of call Texas, Georgia Texas,Georgia Author: ocoee, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T office of President Nationwide  
 
24, Report #1311009


Jun 12 2016
07:45 PM
Mike Bono aka Mic Angelo Took money, over charged, and interfered with production process, no air conditioning and the place was a dump storage. West Hempstead New York Author: New York , New York Recording Studio, Record Producers: Mike Bono aka Mic Angelo  
 
25, Report #1309659


Jun 05 2016
08:14 PM
Affiliated acceptance corporation & Fitness connection federal Rip off charges on my account amounting to $2410.00,went for just one day.Never cancelled my account. mo Author: Stafford, Texas Healthcare Centers: Affiliated acceptance corporation missouri,  
   
Legend
NewNew UpdatedUpdated RebutalRebuttal PhotoPhoto
X