RECORDING CONNECTION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: recording connection
There may be more specific results for "recording connection"
For more specific results for "recording connection"
Showing 1-25 of 1,810 Found Reports For more specific results for "recording connection"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 29 2017
Transport connection Bill Avrich President Transport ConnectionOffice: 561-982-1275 BEWARE of this guy. The man cussed me out in a insane rage. If you want to deal with a high priced unstable person, he's it Internet Author: staton, Indiana Auto Shipping Companies: Transport connection Internet

Apr 29 2017
DC Painters Connection Ruined my house Burke Virginia Author: Virginia Paint & Wallpaper: DC Painters Connection Burke, Virginia

Apr 28 2017
Mattress Connection Tony and JoAnn Bartz DBA Mattress Connection Unethical Operation Hawthorne California Author: Santa Monica, California Furniture & Furnishings: Mattress Connection Hawthorne, California

Apr 28 2017
Csa Travel Insurance We bought the insurance, I missed my cruise because of missed airline connection San Diego California Author: Midlothian, Virginia Travel Services: Csa Travel Insurance San Diego, California

Apr 21 2017
Suspension Connection suspensionconnection.com Bait and Switch - Worst Customer Service Ever West Jordan Utah Author: Frisco, Texas Auto Parts: Suspension Connection Nationwide

Apr 15 2017
VALU-PASS the suppose to be manager came on the phone as I had to many questions about what the recording was saying and what the telemarketer had said.I was told I AM NOT GOING TO CANCEL ANYTHING and this was BEFORE the presentation/recorder was completed MITLAND Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Telemarketers: VALU-PASS MITLAND, Florida

Apr 10 2017
Nutra Force LLC Charge credit card and didn't cancel order, cannot be contacted recording is full doesn't accept messages or no return call to my contact number Tampa Florida 33684-9998 Florida Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: Nutria Force LLC Tampa Florida 33684-9998, Florida

Apr 06 2017
Student Relief Center LLC SRC The Company (SRC) Student Relief Solutions LLC has NO valid Customer Service phone number. When calling the company at: 1-877-659-2661 at 9 am start of business day, recording states “due to high call volume….” Then, a recording offers an opportunity to leave a voice message and the MAILBOX IS ALWAYS FULL. An email comes from an echosign@echosign.com in my Gmail account and also offers a processing@studentreliefcenter.net I have never received an email from that address. The email asking for a new ACH form is a “picture” not a document with an html link in it asking for banking information to continue taking $49.99. This has been going on since 2013. Fort Lauderdale Internet Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Credit Services: Student Relief Center LLC Internet

Apr 05 2017
Hitquarters/Song Alliance Ranis,Patric Throwing money down the drain/Utterly useless/Out of Date (by a decade) Internet Author: London, Alabama Recording Studio, Record Producers: Hitquarters/Song Alliance Internet

Mar 31 2017
Transport Connection Yelling, Swearing, Crazy, Unstable, Unprofessional, Rude, Dishonest Boca Raton Nationwide Author: Ohio Auto Shipping Companies: Transport Connection Nationwide

Mar 28 2017
Fitness Connection RTP Location Scam I have a doctor's note to cancel and Fitness Connection will still not cancel my membership Durham North Carolina Author: Cary, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Fitness Connection RTP Location Scam, I have a doctor's note and will still not cancel my membership Durham, North Carolina

Mar 19 2017
JWS Publishing Inc, Jordon Wallace Schultz, Also known as Jordon Schultz or Jordon Wallace Jordon Schultz scammed me out of nearly $15,000 and scammed hundreds if not thousands of others San Diego California
YouTube video recording of false promises made at San Diego Event (August 2016) Author: Batley, West Yorkshire, Internet Fraud: JWS Publishing Inc San Diego, California

Mar 07 2017
Appliance Connection Have not delivered my items to me New York Internet Author: Covington, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Appliance Connection Internet

Mar 02 2017
appliances connection.com THE WORST ONLINE EXPERIENCE EVER! Brooklyn Internet Author: Hazel Park, Michigan Furniture & Furnishings: appliances connection Internet

Feb 28 2017
At&t at&t they are double dipping on thier late fee's, i was a month and half late, they said the sent me a letter about the late fee, during connection sign up i was never told about a 40 dollar disconnection fee on top of a 9 dollar late fee. i was never sent a letter about this suspended service, and i was using my internet that whole month without interrruptions. i feel that i am being decieved, and at&t should be made responsible for thier mistakes. i do not agree with a disonnected fee when i still had service. the late fee is the only thing i knew about.they should be held responsible for that dissconnection fee. Rock Island ILL Author: RockIsland, Illinois Internet Fraud: At&t Internet

Feb 22 2017
HughesNet Satellite Internet no service, no connection Internet Author: Christmas Valley, Oregon Internet Service Providers: HughesNet Satellite Internet Internet

Feb 18 2017
VictoriaBrides It deceives men by posting beautiful women that have no intention to make a connection Nationwide Author: naples, Florida Social Services: VictoriaBrides Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Alucia skin products Signed up for a free trial of the product. Am now receiving monthly product at 98.32 . Customer service number never answers, keeps on hold with a recording Internet Internet Author: Shavertown , Pennsylvania Skin Care: Alice basile Internet

Feb 06 2017
Cellogica I ordered a sample and paid the $5 I cancelled the order before time was up the man told me he would put it in the computer as soon as the computer uploaded but he did not they took the money from my card $64.97 after I told them that I was highly allergic to it when I called to inform them this morning about them taking the the money off my card they told me there is nothing we can do about it I said I cancelled this and they said the man must have forgot to put it in the computer I said it's on recording I want my money back on the card I'm not paying for something that I did not use they told me it was my problem not theirs Chatsworth California Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Cellogica Nationwide

Jan 29 2017
Mark Wofford Home Connection Mark Woodford pushing fake mortgage program Chicago Internet Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Loans: Mark Wofford Internet

Jan 26 2017
Cobra Electronics I RECEIVED A COBRA DASH CAM for Christmas 2015. In less than a year it began to start and stop intermittently. I called Cobra and they said to send it in as it was in the warranty period. It came back with a new cord, but Cobra had completely deprogrammed it and so I had to reprogram it. Now it won't always start recording even though the red light is on. I have to unplug the power cord and reconnect it and sometimes it'll start and other times it won't. Every minute now the screen turns black for a second with a bunch of green tiny print appearing on it, so if it's changing segments that frequently, it's deprogrammed itself. I called Cobra with this problem while still in the warranty period, but this time they insisted on a receipt. I called my kids who bought it for me and they didn't have a receipt anymore. Although I am sure I filled out and sent in the warranty registration, Cobra told me, no receipt, no service. So if you give a Cobra item as a gift, keep the receipt or give it to the recipient of your gift and explain to them that although it's kind of crude to give a gift with the receipt (they shouldn't know how much you paid for it) you should do it anyway. THIS COBRA UNIT SELLS AT FRY'S ELECTRONICS FOR $99, but you can buy the identical item without the Cobra brand name on it (it's made in China) and some like it on eBay starting in the $9 range and some of them have both front and rear lenses and record front and rear traffic. I wish Cobra would have used my warranty registration and not denied me my warranty rights because I couldn't produce a receipt. Chicago Illinois Author: Mesa , Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Cobra Electronics Chicago, Illinois

Jan 26 2017
Policemart SCAM OFFICE!!?? No real person at the phone number listed, only a voice recording! Left at least 5 messages and no return calls! Ordered a flashlight/stungun January 17th and can't track it since it still has been in ordered stage still and has not moved from that status!  Internet Author: St. Petersburg , Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Policemart Internet

Jan 23 2017
Mcimetro Access Transmission Services Llc 303-219-8726 303-219-8726 called and recording said this is the IRS calling to sue you-to avoid a Lawsuit call this number back ASAP brighton Colorado Author: Guttenberg, New Jersey Internal Revenue Service: Mcimetro Access Transmission Services Llc brighton, Colorado

Jan 17 2017
Blue Mountain Cards bluemountain.com I have tried to cancel the free trial before they charged me. When I called to cancel they had me on hold waiting for the next available for 45 minutes, I know this is a scam to get you to hang up. I did call back again in a couple of days and again on hold for over an hour. No company is that busy I have called the Social Security and waited less time. They want you to hang up so you can't cancel. They take all your information before hand by a recording machine so they could cancel you because they know who is calling. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Personal Services: Blue Mountain Cards Internet