Your Search | recording connection

Dec 04 2016
Musician Record Deal Finder Lucy Rabebe, Flora Flannery Scammed me for $250 Sandton https://m.faceb
Author: Chicago, Illinois Recording Studio, Record Producers: Musician Record Deal Finder Internet

Dec 01 2016
MAGICTRACKS AS SEEN ON TV MAGICTRACKS I ordered MagicTracks back on October 18, 2016. I have called and e-mailed them several times and get the same recording on the phone and no response to any of the e-mails I have sent. Ridiculousness!!! Rip Off!! fairfield New Jersey Author: BEDFORD, Indiana TV Advertisements: MAGICTRACKS Internet

Nov 28 2016
Direct TV DirectTV Subpoena for Recording San Luis Obispo California Nationwide The answer is simple... Author: Morro Bay, California Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Den Boomband Broadband connection, Den Boomband, Internet Connection, Fake Den Boomband, New Delhi den New Delhi Delhi
Author: New Delhi, Alabama Internet Service Providers: Den Boomband New Delhi, Other

Nov 27 2016
AppliancesConnectionDiscounters Inc. Appliances Connection Sell Broken and used items. Delivery Company is dishonest as is Company itself. Brooklyn New York Author: Essex Junction, Vermont Appliances: AppliancesConnectionDiscounters Inc. Brooklyn, New York

Nov 25 2016
Magic Tracks Placed an order and then was told it was on back order. My order was not completed. They also advertise only sold on the internet and my daughter bought it at toys are us. When I tried to cancel the order I was hung up on for three consecutive times. They refused to allow me to speak with a supervisor and gave me a customer service number which is only a recording and then automatically hangs up on you. Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: Magic Tracks Internet

Nov 19 2016
Wish,com Wish corporate ofc.One Sansome Calif St 4o flr.San Francisco, CA 941041-800-266-0172 recording only took money from my Credit Card, did not receive products, & unable to sign in to account now SanFrancisco, CA 94104 Internet
Author: Sacramento, California Clothing Stores: Wish,com Internet

Nov 12 2016
wi-tribe.pk/ Wi-tribe PakistanTheir service is not an issue but their behavior is not good at all. I faced internet speed issue. I ordered 2 Mbps speed but I was just getting 0.04 Mbps. For speed proof image is attached. I locked my complain within the trial period Their service is not an issue but their behavior is not good at all. I faced internet speed issue. I ordered 2 Mbps speed but I was just getting 0.04 Mbps. For speed proof image is attached. I locked my complain within the trial period. After many days of my complaint when I asked them return my money because you did not provide me what I asked for. Then they said we cannot because it is not in our SOPs. But when I ordered for connection at that time they told me about trial period. That if you did not like our services I'll get my full payment. I lunched my complaint with the trail period but they did not return my money. They are Thief! Islamabad Nationwide
Author: Islamabad, Internet: wi-tribe.pk/ Nationwide

Nov 08 2016
Jason Portnoy & Nicole Mongelli FrenchieConnection.net Frenchie Connection Scam Artists, Unethical Breeders & Business Practices, Sell Sick French Bulldogs with Genetic Problems, Buyers Beware Wellington Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Animal Services: Jason Portnoy & Nicole Mongelli FrenchieConnection.net Wellington, Florida

Oct 23 2016
Film Connection Institute Horrible Job Placement Program. los angeles California Author: elk grove, California Private Schools: Film Connection los angeles, California

Oct 21 2016
We already knew about the she devil ashley hawthorne was planning to move back to harass us even more the creep hawthornes think that their the only ones who matter and only people alive Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 12 2016
Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Marc A. Resasco - Holbrook / Chris Pastorelli - Holbrook, Bait and Switch - Scam Artists. Presently being investigated in connection to Bank Fraud for reversing charges at Strip Clubs and Bars. Takes deposits and doesn't Marc Resasco called everyday and convinced me he could provide a nurse for our facility. When he received our deposit, he then would not call back, he text me many times about how he was working and I should leave him alone. Then he blocked my calls and changed his website. He has multiple complaints. Watch out!!! Holbrook, New York
****INVALID, FALSE, AND ILLEGAL INFORMATION*** Author: New York Nursing Homes: Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Nationwide

Oct 10 2016
Jermaine Tandy DJ FRESH I paid rich homie Quan DJ DJ Fresh 1300$ and he scammed me for my money Cincinnati Internet
Author: Chicago , Illinois Recording Studio, Record Producers: Jermaine Tandy Internet

Oct 04 2016
10hwprivatemastery Atlantic Real Estate Connection LLChousetitans@gmail.comJustin Wilmont Over charged and Under-performed: Attempted to bill six months when I requested only 3 months for $1995 (an absorbent amount for tie spent), Deceptive enticement, Advised Letter Campaign which received 0 positive response, Promised extended training time, but didn't define length and wiggled out, Did not consider a possible advanced senior's Electronic and cognitive limitations. Orlando, Florida Nationwide Internet Author: Chambersburg, Pennsylvania Real Estate Investing: 10hwprivatemastery Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
US treasury department Ripp Green Dot connection New York Author: Anderson, Indiana Financial Services: US treasury department Ripp Internet

Sep 27 2016
Fitness Connection Raped my bank account Greenville North Carolina Author: Washington, North Carolina Health Spas: Fitness Connection Greenville, North Carolina

Sep 17 2016
US Healthcare, LLC, sister co. of US Healthcare Supply, LLC Has connection to Woods Pharmacy that uses aggressive marketing and shipped unauthorized prescription and then tried to bill medicare and me Milford New Jersey Update to Woods Pharmacy Rebuttal Author: Citrus Heights, California Drugstores: US Healthcare, LLC Milford, New Jersey

Sep 17 2016
Appliances Connection Warning, do not use. Bath NY Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Appliances Connection

Sep 16 2016
Netgear Netgear Night Hawk VDSL Modem / Router D7000 Wifi Connection Issue Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Manufaturers: Netgear Internet

Sep 12 2016
PERSIAN MEDIUM I AM POWER PERSIAN MEDIUM I AM POWER, PERSIAN MEDIUM I AM POWER, Medium Annabel Amos, Divine Psychic Guru Soho 1616, Psychic Guru Soho Connection to the Divine, DIVINE MEDIUM KING, DIVINE MEDIUM PSYCHIC KING, Medium Diana Ghost Reader Scam Artist, Con Artist, Psychic Fraud, Riverside California Author: , Psychic Fortune Tellers: PERSIAN MEDIUM I AM POWER Riverside, California

Sep 09 2016
the cat connection Used deceptive selling tactics, misrepresented items as made in the USA, restocking fee for item not as described dallas Texas Author: alexandria, Virginia Pet Shops & Supplies: the cat connection Internet

Sep 09 2016
My Transport Connection +1 (561) 982-1275 He Called Me a Cheapskate W**** Boca Raton Internet Author: Ocala, Florida Trucking Companies: My Transport Connection +1 (561) 982-1275 Internet

Sep 08 2016
Clearlight Electronics spygeargadgets.com Ordered a nanny camera with WiFi connection. Could not connect to camera. Called customer support, sent emails, no response from company Fishers Indiana Author: Sheboygan, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Clearlight Electronics Fishers,

Aug 26 2016
Distrokid , 578289 Records DK, Philip Kaplan No response to request for customer service support despite repeatedly sent email to support@distrokid.com San Francisco Internet, California Author: Long Beach, California Recording Studio, Record Producers: Distrokid Internet

Aug 26 2016
Appliance Connection Bad e-commerce and phone expereince with customer service rep Nationwide Author: Lorton, Virginia Appliances: Appliance Connection Nationwide