Your Search | recording connection

Jan 17 2017
Blue Mountain Cards bluemountain.com I have tried to cancel the free trial before they charged me. When I called to cancel they had me on hold waiting for the next available for 45 minutes, I know this is a scam to get you to hang up. I did call back again in a couple of days and again on hold for over an hour. No company is that busy I have called the Social Security and waited less time. They want you to hang up so you can't cancel. They take all your information before hand by a recording machine so they could cancel you because they know who is calling. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Personal Services: Blue Mountain Cards Internet

Jan 13 2017
Tlc resorts las vegas nevada Tracy bennet Ripped off by tlc resorts after recording the closing Las vegas nevada Nevada Author: Providence, Rhode Island Resorts: Tlc resorts las vegas nevada

Jan 12 2017
West Coast Realty aka Karla Lopez I'm a real estate agent and I represented my buyers for a house located at 11202 Concert St, El Monte that claimed to be short sale back in July 2016. Since late December nobody responded and their phone is dead and you only get a recording message. I've reported the case with Long Beach police department on Jan 11, 2017 and was told that my client is one of more than 100's people that got scammed by West Coast Realty, West Coast Escrow. 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach California Author: Alhambra, California Realtors: West Coast Realty 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach, California

Jan 09 2017
Appliances Connection -Wellington Chen Deceptive Pricing and Avoidance in Rectifying any Issues Brooklyn New York Author: Rancho Cordova, California Home & Garden Stores: Appliances Connection Brooklyn, New York

Jan 05 2017
Bohemian Guitars Ordered the Motor Oil guitar from Bohemian on June 4, 2016. Still waiting for delivery. Every time I have contacted Bohemian - no one ever answers their phone - it is not stop busy. Today their phone had a recording stating the number is out of serivice. When I contacted them by email a few days ago - they keep promising delivery for January 2017. These people are frauds! Atlanta Georgia
Author: Bronx, New York Internet Fraud: Bohemian Guitars Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 04 2017
Transport Connection I filled out a form to get an auto shipping quote and the website must have provided my info to this company along with about ten others. I simply told them not to call me again. Instead of just letting it go they called me back two more times. The first time they screamed at me and called me expletives, and the second time called me a f88888g fag88t. All this just for asking them not to call me again… Boca Raton Florida This report was written by a low-life loser and idiot Author: Fort Lauderdale, , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Transport Connection Boca Raton, Florida

Dec 30 2016
Tees 4 cool grandma I ordered a t-shirt for my mother soon as I place the order they took the money out tried contacting them several times never responded even called the company it's just a recording never got a phone call back Internet Author: Oxford, Massachusetts On-Line Business: Tees 4 cool grandma Internet

Dec 30 2016
Positive Voyage I did not agree to any membership. Have tried to contact and all I get is a recording stating that the person I am trying to reach is not accepting calls at this time and to try my call later. I have given up after 10 tries and filing a fraud charge thru my bank. Internet Author: Jacksonville, Arkansas Internet Fraud: Positive Voyage Internet

Dec 29 2016
Suspension Connection Internet Author: Exeter , California Car Parts & Accessories: Suspension Connection Internet

Dec 21 2016
Viaguard/Accu-metrics Paternity DepotDNA Testing and Research Centre i sent in my ancestry swab testing in since april 15 2016 and have not gotten any results i call and only get told that it takes time. i know it has been received by the tracking on postal sent date. when i call i get a recording to leave a message, i leave a message and they never get back to me. i have also e-mailed them with no results also Toronto Ontario Author: Okalahoma City, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard/Accu-metrics Toronto, Ontario

Dec 10 2016
Diamond candles I purchased candles for Christmas gifts on November 28,2016 I was told they would be here dec 5 As of today Dec 10 I have not heard from them. You try calling and you get a recording saying leave your email address and we will get back to you. You can Did not get candles but took my money 3128 East Geer Street, Suite D, Durham NC Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Customer: Diamond candles Internet

Dec 09 2016
Unstoppable Vision llc High Class gifts I ordered 4 pen shaped fishing rods for a total of 79.88 . I have tried to contact them to see when they would be shipped 4 different times and still have not heard from them . I have tried to call the number 318-321-8499 and the phone recording stated that number is not in service. They charged my credit card the same day that it was ordered on 11/14/16 Internet Author: Hendersonville , North Carolina Fishing: Unstoppable Vision llc Internet

Dec 05 2016
Century Link Century Link plays with passed due accounts Seattle Washington 2nd time my ISP connection was cut within a week of past due date Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Internet Service Providers: Century Link Seattle, Washington

Dec 04 2016
Musician Record Deal Finder Lucy Rabebe, Flora Flannery Scammed me for $250 Sandton https://m.faceb
Author: Chicago, Illinois Recording Studio, Record Producers: Musician Record Deal Finder Internet

Dec 01 2016
MAGICTRACKS AS SEEN ON TV MAGICTRACKS I ordered MagicTracks back on October 18, 2016. I have called and e-mailed them several times and get the same recording on the phone and no response to any of the e-mails I have sent. Ridiculousness!!! Rip Off!! fairfield New Jersey Author: BEDFORD, Indiana TV Advertisements: MAGICTRACKS Internet

Nov 28 2016
Direct TV DirectTV Subpoena for Recording San Luis Obispo California Nationwide The answer is simple... Author: Morro Bay, California Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Den Boomband Broadband connection, Den Boomband, Internet Connection, Fake Den Boomband, New Delhi den New Delhi Delhi
Author: New Delhi, Alabama Internet Service Providers: Den Boomband New Delhi, Other

Nov 27 2016
AppliancesConnectionDiscounters Inc. Appliances Connection Sell Broken and used items. Delivery Company is dishonest as is Company itself. Brooklyn New York Author: Essex Junction, Vermont Appliances: AppliancesConnectionDiscounters Inc. Brooklyn, New York

Nov 25 2016
Magic Tracks Placed an order and then was told it was on back order. My order was not completed. They also advertise only sold on the internet and my daughter bought it at toys are us. When I tried to cancel the order I was hung up on for three consecutive times. They refused to allow me to speak with a supervisor and gave me a customer service number which is only a recording and then automatically hangs up on you. Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: Magic Tracks Internet

Nov 19 2016
Wish,com Wish corporate ofc.One Sansome Calif St 4o flr.San Francisco, CA 941041-800-266-0172 recording only took money from my Credit Card, did not receive products, & unable to sign in to account now SanFrancisco, CA 94104 Internet
Author: Sacramento, California Clothing Stores: Wish,com Internet

Nov 12 2016
wi-tribe.pk/ Wi-tribe PakistanTheir service is not an issue but their behavior is not good at all. I faced internet speed issue. I ordered 2 Mbps speed but I was just getting 0.04 Mbps. For speed proof image is attached. I locked my complain within the trial period Their service is not an issue but their behavior is not good at all. I faced internet speed issue. I ordered 2 Mbps speed but I was just getting 0.04 Mbps. For speed proof image is attached. I locked my complain within the trial period. After many days of my complaint when I asked them return my money because you did not provide me what I asked for. Then they said we cannot because it is not in our SOPs. But when I ordered for connection at that time they told me about trial period. That if you did not like our services I'll get my full payment. I lunched my complaint with the trail period but they did not return my money. They are Thief! Islamabad Nationwide
Author: Islamabad, Internet: wi-tribe.pk/ Nationwide

Nov 08 2016
Jason Portnoy & Nicole Mongelli FrenchieConnection.net Frenchie Connection Scam Artists, Unethical Breeders & Business Practices, Sell Sick French Bulldogs with Genetic Problems, Buyers Beware Wellington Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Animal Services: Jason Portnoy & Nicole Mongelli FrenchieConnection.net Wellington, Florida

Oct 23 2016
Film Connection Institute Horrible Job Placement Program. los angeles California Author: elk grove, California Private Schools: Film Connection los angeles, California

Oct 21 2016
TGY doesn't understand anything he/she think they have the right to judge others these banks have still stole peoples homes even though they were making payments tgy is on the selfish criminals side Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 12 2016
Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Marc A. Resasco - Holbrook / Chris Pastorelli - Holbrook, Bait and Switch - Scam Artists. Presently being investigated in connection to Bank Fraud for reversing charges at Strip Clubs and Bars. Takes deposits and doesn't Marc Resasco called everyday and convinced me he could provide a nurse for our facility. When he received our deposit, he then would not call back, he text me many times about how he was working and I should leave him alone. Then he blocked my calls and changed his website. He has multiple complaints. Watch out!!! Holbrook, New York
****INVALID, FALSE, AND ILLEGAL INFORMATION*** Author: New York Nursing Homes: Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Nationwide