Your Search | recording connection

Aug 29 2015
Walmart Family mobile Internet connection is very slow and I've called over 9 time's this week about it I'm just asking for a discount for next month if not I'm going to leave this company and find me another one Pensacola Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Internet: Walmart Family mobile Nationwide

Aug 26 2015
Transport Connection aka Above Avrich Verbally Abusive and Judgemental Boca Raton Florida Author: Other Shipping Companies: Transport Connection Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 23 2015
Tate Music Group Tate Publishing Scam Artists Mustang Oklahoma
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Recording Studio, Record Producers: Tate Music Group Mustang, Oklahoma

Aug 18 2015
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity REVIEW: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: charlotte, North Carolina DJ Services: abimbola Nationwide

Aug 04 2015
Bogus Claim From Someone Trying To Extort and Slander Us! Author: Chicago, IL, Illinois Recording Studio, Record Producers: Jonathan Hay and SMH Records Internet

Aug 02 2015
Sprint I bought my iphone 6 Gold 16 GB from a Sprint store at Manhasset on contract free basis with an assurance of unlocking it when I paid the entire outstanding amount in the end. As months passed by, I found the sprint’s prepaid connection quite expensive with poor internet connection. In fact, what they claim for having 4G internet connection is non-existent, most of the time you’ll find 3G on your phone. Nationwide Author: New York, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 27 2015
People Finders People Finders taking out monthly charges of $24.95. I can not stop payment, they have no record of my email address. When I call their number to cancel recording refers me to web site that I can't sign in to. Internet Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Personal Services: People finder Internet

Jul 26 2015
Fitness Connection Jeff Skeen, Al Mushtag, Josh Harwood, Martha Velazquez Jeff Skeen is a low down dirty dog, a snake, a liar, a thief, an unethical businessman, a con man who should be in prison Cary North Carolina Author: anytown, Tennessee Health Spas: Fitness Connection Cary, North Carolina

Jul 24 2015
CardCash.com abcgiftcards.com fraud refund lies blocked login dropped phone connection hours of phone waiting ignoring support emails New Jersey  Author: West Bloomfield, Michigan Auction / Liquidators: CardCash.com Internet

Jul 22 2015
Tyler Music Group Producer Will Smith Nashville Music Producer stole my money and my intellectual property Internet Confusing, Sloppy, Incorrect and Potentially Harmful... Author: Berea, Ohio Recording Studio, Record Producers: Tyler Music Group Internet

Jul 22 2015
Nextgear Capital notarized documents without me being present and illegally took possession of my property carmel indiana recording #4 Author: east brunswick, New Jersey Financial Services: nextgear capital Nationwide

Jul 22 2015
Fitness Connection Annual dues charged after cancellation of membership Sugar Land Texas Author: sugar land, Texas Fitness Consultants: Fitness Connection Sugar Land, Texas

Jul 18 2015
National home gardening club My husband joined the national gardening club in 2014. I believe he paid $25.00 and was told he was a life time member. They said he would receive some tools every year to try out and to keep. They said we would receive their magazine, I believe 4 times a year. We received some tools, they say life time member on them. We received only one magazine. A recording says the number has been disconnected. Minnetonka Minnesota Author: red wing, Minnesota Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: National home gardening club Minnetonka,, Minnesota

Jul 13 2015
Cover One Cover One is a supplemental insurance co. A charge was placed to my checking acct for $287.46 on June 18,2015 throwing my acct into deficit. After several attempts calling them, I finally spoke to a representative who didn't seem concerned that someone had processed this transaction and I was told the monies would be refunded within 14 business days. As of today July 13,2015 I have yet to receive the funds and cannot get a representative to return any of my voice mails that I had left. The number goes straight to a recording stating a representative will be with you shortly and after 6 minutes of aweful music I am sent to a voicemail. I was told that I would get a phone call with the recording of this so called purchase, so that I can hear who made this purchase. 715402 is the ext number I am send to after holding... Internet Author: Lake Forest, California Health Insurance: Cover One Internet

Jul 09 2015
Fatima Communication All connection numbers are inactive or invalid. I have more than $40.00 in my accout and I cannot make international calls like I used for the last 8 yyears. IL Author: Palm Bay, Florida Telephone Companies: Fatima Communication

Jul 08 2015
Handyman Connection Didn't show up.  Springdale AR Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Plumbing: Handyman Connection Internet

Jul 07 2015
Appliances Connection Slow Delivery, Damaged Merchandise, Absurd Delivery Company, Ridiculous Rescheduling and Restocking Fees Brooklyn New York Author: Annandale, Virginia Appliances: Appliances Connection Brooklyn, New York

Jul 01 2015
Ken Garff Hyundai Sales man literally said Go to hell. Bad customer service. Salt lake city Utah No Warranty=No Free Service Author: salt lake city, Utah Auto Dealers: Ken Garff Hyundai Salt lake city, Utah

Jun 27 2015
auto connection mike ripped me off New Lenox, Illinois Does the term AS-IS confuse you? Author: lockport, Illinois Auto Dealers: auto connection New Lenox, Illinois

Jun 25 2015
Highland Health Group Highland Health Group phoning numerous times . Recording states in reference to my recent inquiry for health insurance. I ALREADY HAVE health insurance & NEVER inquired about anything. Tried phoning back but ALWAYS get a recording. Pho.e number is Bakersfield California area code Nationwide Author: Bakersfield , California Health Insurance: Highland Health Group Nationwide

Jun 20 2015
Covenant transport They advertised guaranteed $1000,00 per week. Come to find out after receiving our first check minimum jar teed pay check last week. This week deducted from our pay! Émigrés are uarSnteeing ourselves. Basically advancing. My question and concerns o a bit further on how they are recording the advAnce as income . Not showin what trip or portion they are advancing. Then we scan trip. They pay on it the next week and deduct. Lime showin total as income seafarers to date very strang accounting. They were suppose to meet the deficit . We had thought . Told may cut off midnight Sunday and pay up to that point. Wow this is crZy accounting. And also pecksr paystubs say now pay based on unaudited logs. We et paid mes paystubs states ar amount advs fed with no explanation. No trip reference. Payroll not allowed to Snswer our questions regarding paystubs information regarding minimum pay. Strange. Leo they had a supposed glitch that paid out 250,000.00 posted to my account then re ex 700..00 to me times 300. 400 drivers that amount this week sti amount to days income from guarNteed minimum? Strange it was not corrected. Amounts reversed. Taken out of my bank Account last Monday . Chattanooga Tennessee Author: ChAttAnooga, Tennessee Questionable Activities: Covenant transport Chattanooga , Tennessee

Jun 19 2015
Totalprotect homeowners warranty I file a claim via phone to a recording. The next day one of Totalprotect's service called and made an appointment to fix my water heater. He arrived the next day, took apart the entire heating element did not fix it, left it halfway put back together and said he had to call it in, which he said would take hours of waiting on hold to speak to Totalprotect. The following I called the service contractor and was blown off, they told me I had to talk to my provider. I called Total protect and was told my portion of the repair is $600.00 plus the $75.00 I already paid. This is totally unacceptable and got it replaced at my own expence. The service man who did the worl told me that when the other gut took the heater apart he broke it beyon repair as it is a closed system. Stay away from this company, they do not even try to appear honest and basically scammed me. Ft. Lauderdale Florida Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Appliances: Totalprotect homeowners warranty Nationwide

Jun 15 2015
Dakota Connection Casino Employee ripoff medical insurance Sisseton South Dakota Author: Chokio, Minnesota Casinos & Cardrooms: Dakota Connection Sisseton, Minnesota

Jun 09 2015
Mark Grover aka MPOL Group aka MPOL Corp aka Victorian Detective Services aka Global Detective Services fraud, theft, non-delivery of services, non-payment of services, hacking Melbourne Victoria In the interests of the complete story being presented Author: Carnegie, Other Miscellaneous Companies: Mark Grover Melbourne, Other