Your Search | recording connection

Feb 03 2016
GTC Recording Studios GTC Studios GTC Recording Studios Does Not Return Phone Calls or Texts orlando Florida Author: Florida Producers: GTC Recording Studios orlando, Florida

Jan 14 2016
INVESTIGATION: GW Equity clients can confident safe, confident & secure when doing business with GW Equity. GW Equity is committed to total client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success in their business. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Dallas Texas, Nationwide *UPDATE: Complaints posted on Rip-off Report were created by a former disgruntled employees of the company. GW Equity has never received a legitimate complaint from a client through Rip-off Report. GW Equity is Rip-off Report Verified Safe Business You sir are a LIAR and have no connection with GW Equity whatsoever. Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Corrupt Companies: Gw Equity - Geneva Business Research Dallas, Texas

Jan 14 2016
Vacation Connection LLC pretended to sell my time share in Cancun Mexico, then had me send $15,000 to pay taxes for the sale then said another was needed and then I said no and then they said I lost all money initial money. Chicago Illinois Author: Anaheim, California Timeshare Rentals: Vacation Connection LLC Chicago, Illinois

Jan 02 2016
one razor.com when ordering you are only in touch with a recording you can not tell what you have ordered i ordered only standard shipping & no extras they tacked on overnight and extra blades internet Author: manchester, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: one razor.com Internet

Dec 26 2015
Sean O'Neal of O'Neal Strategy Group Charged with Fraud Rolling Hills Estates California
Richard Houghton CHARGED.... On THE RUN! Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rolling Hills Estates, California

Dec 22 2015
OmniTech support Passed themselves off as Microsoft Support and ruined my computer. Internet This company Does claim official connection with Microsoft Author: Charleroi, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: OmniTech support Internet

Dec 18 2015
Credit connection auto sales Buyer BEWARE!! Carlisle Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: Credit connection auto sales Carlisle , Pennsylvania

Dec 10 2015
Defend My Device Checking my account balance and there was a charge for $40.00 withdrawn from my account which i did not authorize. I tried calling Defend my Device and got a recording that all agents were busy and to leave a message. I did not leave a message but i will be calling my bank tomorrow to notify them that i did not authorize this purchase and i will be calling the company back as well. internet Author: LAPEER, Michigan Computer Fraud: Defend My Device Nationwide

Dec 10 2015
Watch Connection, Inc. Gene Shor, watchesbygene Purchased Audemars Piguet from him Sent him $14K never revived watch still waiting for my money Buffalo Grove Illinois Report is no longer valid Author: San Diego, California Jewelry Stores: Watch Connection, Inc. Gene Shor Buffalo Grove, Illinois

Dec 08 2015
Sean Andrew O'Neal Sean Andrew Sipos Defrauded his own Father in Law of $190,000 Rancho Palos Verdes California
Richard Houghton, Investment Properties Mexico Charged!!! Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean Andrew O'Neal Rancho Palos Verdes, California

Dec 02 2015
Cowboy Sports Tours Maximum Sports Connection This is a SCAM, SHE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY and NEVER DELIVER! Charlotte Texas Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Air Travel: Cowboy Sports Tours Internet

Nov 26 2015
Skype communication Fraud taking money out of account without permission in the amount of 9.37, 4.68, I don't know only internet address connection Nationwide Author: Newark, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Skype communication Nationwide

Nov 11 2015
Well tgy the agreement we had not sue to ashley and chaz hawthorne is null and void because she keeps bothering us and the court had the gall to ask us not to sue after the unjust treatment Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Nov 09 2015
Realtor.com Connection for Co-Brokerage is complete BS - REALTORS BEWARE! Nationwide Author: Sarasota, Florida Realtors: Realtor.com Nationwide

Nov 04 2015
Fitness Connection I have not been at any of the fitness connection in over 5 years I have tryed to cancel my membership the same 5 years with no luck. I was told to send a cerified letter which I did. then I was told that I have to go on line and download the paper work to cancel my membership when I got to the end it was asking me to pay to cancel. Houston Texas Lets Get in Touch Author: Houston , Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Fitness Connection Nationwide

Oct 25 2015
Appliance Connection Runaway as fast as you can Brooklyn New York Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Appliances: Appliance Connection Internet

Oct 23 2015
Barclays Bank (Jordan Sears) Fraud,Liar, Finance, says he can get you financed through connection of bank Anaheim California
I am Victor Fernandez ,the REAL owner Author: SAN DIEGO, California Credit & Debt Services: Barclays Bank Jordan Sears Internet

Oct 07 2015
Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Los Angeles Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Architects & Designers: Timothy Corrigan | Pursuant to the VIP Rules of Arbitration and in connection with Report #1155228, this Report has been redacted to reflect the Arbitrator’s Decision. Los Angeles, California

Oct 07 2015
Appliances Connection Was paid $1200 for a couch I NEVER received. They sent the wrong couch and after over a month I have not been sent the couch I paid for! Brooklyn Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Appliances Connection Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Securities Disbursement Division Dana Parsons, recording agentPeter Mouk, S.D.D. financial document director I am a guaranteed winner of $3,062,841 and need to send $20.00 by 10/12/2015 Huntington Station New York Author: Tucson, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: Securities Disbursement Division Huntington Station, New York

Sep 24 2015
Abel Munoz Orlando Florida and Pennsylvania Mr Munoz defrauded Auto Repair Contract Orlando Florida
Munoz recording of judgement and lien Author: Apopka, Florida Auto Repair Service: Abel Munoz Orlando , Florida

Sep 18 2015
Steven Bikusa Media Arts Solution and Promotions agent, student at the Art Institute of Nashville I am a recording artist here in Nashville. This man found me on Craigslist and I allowed him to sell tickets for me for my show. He ended up running off with the money of the ticket sales which was close to 100 dollars. Now the booking agency is going to be very angry and my show is ruined. Thank you Steve Bikusa, I hope this ruins your career and no one will ever trust you. Nashville, TN Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Ticket Sales: Steven Bikusa Nationwide

Sep 13 2015
Fifth Third Bank Fifth Third Crooks Fifth Third Bank deception and illegal practice!!! Chicago Illinois
Phone recording!!! Author: Chicago, Illinois Banks: Fifth Third Bank Chicago, Illinois

Sep 10 2015
Appliances Connection Tells you most everything is in stock, when it is not internet Another customer complaint. Author: Gulfport, Mississippi On-Line Business: Appliances Connection Internet

Sep 09 2015
SAMSUNG SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 Static sound when recording video Static sound when recording video Nationwide Author: Tobique, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: SAMSUNG Nationwide