RECORDING STUDIO, RECORD PRODUCERS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: recording studio, record producers
There may be more specific results for "recording studio, record producers"
For more specific results for "recording studio, record producers"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 19 2017
Machine zone Machine zone Machine and no call center or costume service no contact phone number Callafornia Callafornia Author: Santa fe, New Mexico Producers: Machine zone , New Mexico

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Still missing info Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

4, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
AlpineStars TheDanceScientist - Motorcycle Apparel I ordered an Icon Sanctuary Jackets Leather in Yellow. I paid $175 for it and I received a T-Shirt that was probably worth about $10. Their response was to tell me that their shipping company made a mistake. They said keep the T-shirt and we'll give you 30% off your next order. INSANITY! China Internet
Author: Studio City, California Clothing Stores: AlpineStars Internet

Oct 18 2017
AoaoPhoto Digital Studio video watermark pro I bought there watermarking program twice both were bad registrations, and they refuse to answer my emails does not appear Internet Author: fair lawn, New Jersey Software: AoaoPhoto Digital Studio Internet

Oct 17 2017
Local Record Office Sent me an official looking document twice now stating i need to send $89 to recieve the title of my new home. Document includes my personal information and I had to double check with my attorney that this wasn't official. Pekin Illinois Author: Waukegan, Illinois Loans: Local Record Office Pekin, Illinois

Oct 17 2017
Prosperum Funding, Prosperum Capital, LEO KUPERMAN prosperumcapital.com/ Company steals personal information and sells it to the highest bidder! new york New York Slander/ False Claim Author: Miami, Florida Brokerage Companies: Prosperum Funding, Prosperum Capital, LEO KUPERMAN new york, New York

Oct 17 2017
Alien fresh jerky Martin Ramallo The alien fresh jerky does not answer their phone at all! You receive a recording every time instructing the customer to leave a message which I did several time I called and alien fesh jerky does not respond at all every time! I emailed alien fresh jerky customer department several times with no response at all! Baker California Internet Author: Fontana, California Food Vendors: Alien fresh jerky Internet

Oct 16 2017
Sorry Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Pour Wine Pour Kitchen + BarPour BistroPour Wine Brookhaven Company/Owner Doesn't Pay It's Bills - Makes all sorts of promises and disappears Atlanta Georgia Additional Documentation Author: Studio City, California Restaurant Delivery Services: Pour Wine Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 13 2017
Sara the film production services Sarah The Film SLOW PAY IS NO PAY Brooklyn New York Author: Wayne, New Jersey Producers: Sara the film production services Brooklyn, New York

Oct 13 2017
Mark Bott, Owner, Operation Kidsafe International Do NOT deal with Mark Bott, Huckster, Liar, Thief Springfield Illinois Would you let this person work for you Author: Roswell, Georgia Sales People: Mark Bott, Operation Kidsafe Springfield, Illinois

Oct 12 2017
Movie Houses Unkown Sean Patrick Kennedy Movie Houses Unkown is a fraud. Hollywood Florida KEVIN you were warned about Sean already Author: Highland, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unkown Hollywood , Florida

Oct 12 2017
Galt Moving and Storage The Worst Moving Company in DENVER Denver Colorado
They Didn't Sell You Insurance Author: Denver, Colorado Moving Companies: Galt Moving and Storage Denver, Colorado

Oct 11 2017
KS. Photo studio K’s Photo studio, ks. Photo studio, VIPgraphy, VIPgraphy studio My sister passed away Kinga kept 3000.00 with a year in advance. Pine brook New Jersey Kinga never offered to refund anything until we posted reviews Author: Bayonne, New Jersey Photography: KS. Photo studio Internet

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 10 2017
K. Clarence Lawrence AKA 'Kam' of ProdeoGo.co‬‬‬‬‬‬ Refused to pay contracted actors for on screen product reviews for Casio BuyWatchesOnline.com.au. Los Angeles California
Author: Santa Monica, California Producers: K. Clarence Lawrence Los Angeles,

Oct 09 2017
EPI Inc. Company sent Activator 2000 wthout being requested by me - called the company to say I did not order this product, the person on the phone was very nasty ans told me that they had a recording of me ordering the product and they would call me back so I could hear the call. The call was so disthracted that no one would be able to determine who was talking. When I told him that I did not order and would not pay, he was very irate and nasty and said good try but they would report to the credit bureau. Fairview New Jersey Author: Newnan, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: EPI Inc. Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
Steel Studio Thiefs, Liars and Common Criminals Johannesburg Nationwide Author: Johannesburg, Alabama Pools & Saunas: Steel Studio Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
Cytranet, Doug Roberts, Southwest IT, others. Moody, catty, hot and cold from a REAL scam artist Mobile Alabama
Language Clarification Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Services: Cytranet Mobile, Alabama

Oct 08 2017
NCH SOFTWARE nch recording software gaming system. ''Screen recording'' Tried to scam me of downloading software and my device warned me that this will harm my computer! Canberra,Australian Territory Capital,Austrialia Australian Capital Territory,Australia
Author: Maui, Hawaii Internet Fraud: NCH SOFTWARE Nationwide