Henrietta

Your Search | records area

1, Report #1191673

Nov 27 2014
Shelly Wapniak Shelley Wapniak Greater New York City Area - ‎Party Entertainment Professional Shelley Belly Caricatures & Body Painting new york city Internet Author: new york, New York Party Planners: Shelly Wapniak Internet

2, Report #1191672

Nov 27 2014
John Humber Writer. Director. Producer. Los Angeles. THE OTHER SIDE film movie director imdb ‎Independent Motion Pictures and Film Professional Greater Los Angeles Area los angeles California Author: los angeles, California Producers: John Humber los angeles, California

3, Report #1190935

Nov 23 2014
Trenton Manley I met Trenton at a job I had in Mesa AZ where we worked together briefly together until he quit. He claimed to have owned his own company and also that he had several assets.  He came to me when he said he had no place to stay and agreed to pay me if I would let him stay with me in my one bedroom Apartment in Tempe AZ. I agreed and he brought a few of his things over and slept in my living room, over the course of three weeks he borrowed over $300 from me and never paid me a dime. The day my rent was due he up and vanished while I was at work. I had spoken to him earlier that day and he said he was going to pay me. So I wrote the rent check out and when he and his stuff where missing when I got home I was bewildered. I am not the only one he has ripped off. He also falsified his tax records. I feel sorry for anyone who comes across him. Beware. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Trenton Manley Nationwide

4, Report #1190642

Nov 21 2014
H.G.H. Quality Blend Las Vegas Nv. and Rep. Andrea Walton, who was calling from Rochester. NY (which is my area code) I'm on NoCall list.Call was my area code, was told it fights 4 cancers.Didn't know it was hormones. Then switched sales rep..& talked me into nonreturnable Qty of product (.!st sales pitch was 3 mths refundable product for $249.95).2nd rep. recorded conversaton. Jeanne, Darien, NY Las Vegas Nevada Author: Darien Center, New York Alternative Health: H.G.H. Quality Blend Las Vegas, Nevada

5, Report #1190390

Nov 20 2014
Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists scams hacks scams all in one hacks and scam artists WARNING Don't Go There !!!!!!! Biggest piece of crap in Vegas . They don't unlock phones they just take your money away ,I will never take any phone here go some we're this place is crap . they post bad things about people ,This is the most worthless, unprofessional company I have ever dealt with.I've reported them them to BBB and Consumer Affairs. DON'T use this place for anything. You will regret it, just like everyone else who has posted on Yelp!!they ant s*** very rude they act like they wanted to take my phone I had to call a million times they don't care vary bad customer service they ant s*** man,,Don't go to that place !!!! If you work hard for you money have a little of sympathy for yourselves . They are just a bunch of charlatans.Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists. david sellock hides behind many numners.DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE. The young girl at the counter doesn't know her job. David the owner doesn't even talk to his customers. Very unprofessional place and they hold your phone,This guy is a total scumbag and dishonest person,All his ads are nothing more than a bait and switch scam. Plenty of honest phone dealers in Las Vegas, avoid Phones Are Us. I wouldn't recommend this place to an enemy! Bait and switch as the previous review stated, hits the nail on the head here. AVOID UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.false advertising ,they could care less about the customer. HE HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN POST BAD THINGS ABOUT CELL PHONE SHOPS HE DOES ILLEGAL THINGS WE HAVE ALL RECORDS ON HIM USING BOOST MOBILE SHOPS FOR ACTIVATIONS WHICH IS ILLEGAL THE PUBLIC NEEDS TO STOP HIM ALSO SO BEWARE OF THIS LUNATIC,HE IS ALSO TIED TO OTHER CRIMINAL ACTIVITY WHICH METRO KNOWS ABOUT ALL THE PPL HE IS HARASSING ON CL ARE REPORTING HIM las vegas nevada Author: elko, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: phones are us Internet

6, Report #1190262

Nov 20 2014
Carlos Manuel Gonzalez-Quevedo MYLENE ASTENCIO, CARLOS MANUEL GONZALZ QUEVEDO, JOSE RAMON REDERO, MYLOS CORP, ASTENCIO AND ASSOCIATES, LLC, XPRESS MAINTENANCE AND REMODELING LLC, NATURE PLUS NETWORK LLC, EXPRESS ADVERTISING, INC., UNITED EVENTS CENTER INC, ADVERTISING UNLIMITED CORP, SU CONVICTED FELONS SCAMMING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE MIAMI AREA. MIAMI Florida Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Carlos Manuel Gonzalez-Quevedo MIAMI, Florida

7, Report #1190232

Nov 20 2014
Car history records www.carhistoryrecords.comwww.carhistory.us.org1521 Concord Pike, #301Wilmington, DE 19803 Be Ware! These people will rip you off for over $200 when you think you are getting a cheap vin search Wilmington Delaware Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Inspection: car history records Wilmington , Delaware

Nov 18 2014
Blackmon Pediatrics Blackmon Pediatrics Group, Blackmon Pediatrics Powell, Greg Blackmon, Molly Marks, Abby Blackmon Blackmon Pediatrics is the worst children's doctors in the Knoxville area Powell Tennessee Author: Los Angeles, California Doctors: Blackmon Pediatrics Powell, Tennessee

Nov 18 2014
Erin Farkaly Worst public relations person in the Bay Area San Francisco California Author: San Francisco, California Hotel: Erin farkaly Internet

Nov 18 2014
WOODFOREST NATIONAL BANK MCPS, BANK CARD CENTER,MERCHANT FOUNDRY -ACH TRANSACTIONSMS. JOHNSON Lying, Fraudulent Thieves using very intimidating manipulative tactics to cover their illegal practices to outright steal through fabricated records of debt. WOODLANDS Texas Author: Austin, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: WOODFOREST NATIONAL BANK WOODLANDS , Texas

Nov 14 2014
Jonathan Hay/SMH Records Jonathan Hay, ONE SHOT, SMH Records, Hoopla Records, Sabrina Hale, Sabrina Hay, Pink Grenade, mike smith, Johnny Depp, Billy Rassel, Capitol Records, Barbara Hay FAKE RECORD LABL Charlotte/Louisville North Carolina
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Producers: Jonathan Hay/SMH Records Cornelius, , North Carolina

Nov 14 2014
american health advantage tr,careingtonue advantage care,hearpo,eyemed i purchased a dental plan from american health advantage, i was told that a local provider would take care of all my dental needs,preventative care 100%,bridges,dentures,rootcanals,extractions,and other special needs would be 50% all this was not true and an outright lie.i called an cancelled on october 1,2014, i spoke to michael and he cancelledmy plan and promissed a refund in 3 to 5 days. ,the closest dentist is located over 100 miles from me. american health advantage is keeping a 25.00 non refendabe fee, i told them that because they could not provide services in my local area, that they are'nt entitled to the refund frisco, Texas Author: atlantic mine, Michigan Sales People: american health advantage frisco,, Texas

Nov 14 2014
Cash Advance America I was told I was approved for $1,000 loan, to do that I needed to get a Greenpak money card and put $100 dollars on it. Then I was told to get another card and put $120.00 on it which I did, they said it was so the FDIC could back up my loan. When I checked my bank account money was not transferred I called back they said it was suppossed to be $122.00 dollars, otherwise money would not be in my account. I paid $220.00 and no money., based on the area code it is Los Angeles CA Nationwide Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Cash Services: Cash Advance America Nationwide

Nov 14 2014
Ocean Hills Recovery TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ocean Hills Recovery dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Ocean Hills Recovery past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality addiction treatment services to clients. South Orange County, California addiction treatment *UPDATE: Ocean Hills Recovery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, ensuring them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Ocean Hills Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: san diego, California Adult Care Facilities: OCEAN HILLS RECOVERY DANA POINT, California

Nov 13 2014
Prism Window Cleaning JASON CARRO- : BURGLARY and ATTEMPTED MURDER JASON CARRO - PUBLIC RECORDS BEWARE! SUFFERN New York Author: SUFFERN , New York Cleaning Services: Prism Window Cleaning SUFFERN , New York

Nov 12 2014
 RAWA, READING AREA WATER AUTHORITY BERKS COUNTY COURT OF COMMON PLEAS PATTERN OF HARRASSMENT FOR EXERCISING CIVIL RIGHTS READING Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: (RAWA) READING AREA WATER AUTHORITY READING, Pennsylvania

Nov 12 2014
Above Board Distribution and EIghtBall Digital Records Distribution Company Refuses to Pay Balance of Campaign Bill London, England Internet Author: New York, New York Producers: Above Board Distribution and EIghtBall Digital Records Internet

Nov 11 2014
boulevar home a worker of theirs by the name of Miss Lee I came to both of our homes to rent to own in home got into the home August 28th September 26 a worker of both of our homes came to my home and said that her records indicated that this home with that they can't I have bills taken that I've been in this home since August 28th and the worker I find my lease with is now fired because they are saying that she was still in money orders from the job Columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Home Owner Associations: boulevar home Columbus, Ohio

Nov 11 2014
Library of Congress and NARA library of congress and national archives and records administration D as in Discriminating washington DC Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Grant Writing & Research: Library of Congress and NARA Nationwide

Nov 08 2014
Elaine V. Van Beveren, Attorney at Law Elaine Van Beveren Sacramento DivorceLaw Fraud on the court, moral turpitude, malpractice committed by divorce attorney Elaine Van Beveren and documented in court records Sacramento California Author: San Francisco, California Lawyers: Elaine V. Van Beveren, Attorney at Law Sacramento, California

Nov 06 2014
Latino Tax & Registration Service Inc Emilio Morales Tax Service J B Chavez Trucking Be aware of this company they alter your Tax return records or scams the IRS Fontana California Author: Fontana, California Income tax: Latino Tax & Registration Service Inc Fontana, California

Nov 05 2014
John Fickling is the owner of CHOSENONEGFX located in the Philadelphia, Pa area that creates logo,flyers,album artwork,business,t-shirt design Etc. People please dont trust him becuase he scammed people like myself  Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Queens, New York Clubs & Organizations: John Fickling Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Nov 04 2014
Credit One Bank, Allan Shutt, Narine Yenovkian. Robert Dejong, CEO Las Vegas, Nevada Area - ‎Financial Services Corporate Attorney & Chief Compliance Officer Allan Shutt, Robert Dejong, Narine Yenovkian, Credit One Bank Arbitration, Debtorboards Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Banks: Credit One Bank, Allan Shutt, Narine Yenovkian. Robert Dejong, CEO Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 04 2014
NISSAN See prior records on file both with BBB and Co. I think the Co. has been extremely unfair to me, I pd. cash for the car and I hear they won't fool with you then. Mt Airy Georgia Author: Mt. Airy Ga.30563, Georgia Auto Warranty: NISSAN Mt Airy, Georgia

Nov 03 2014
Area 809 Auto Worx Alex Ripoff is not enough words to describe this company Orlando Florida
Author: ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, Florida Body Work & Repair: Area 809 Auto Worx Orlando, Florida