Your Search | records area

Jan 20 2016
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. Jonathan Hay Publicity is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success*UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Medicine Hat, Producers: Jonathan Hay and Sabrina Hale Louisville, Kentucky

Jan 18 2016
vivint   security system Bay Area, California  Author: Bay Area, California Security Services: Vivint Bay Area, California

Jan 18 2016
Truthfinder.com Josey Free public records search unknown Internet Author: Waxahachie, Texas Infomercial Rip-offs: Truthfinder.com Internet

Jan 18 2016
Vivint  Vivint -- Consumer Beware - D Rating in Utah with the BBB Pittsburgh Area, Pennsylvania do you work for them? Author: Lawrence, Pennsylvania Security Services: Vivint Pittsburgh Area, Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2016
Drive Today USA Biggest Crooks in the area. They do nothing but prey on those who are already down Birmingham Alabama One Important Question Author: Birmingham, Alabama Auto Dealers: Drive Today USA Birmingham,

Keith Moore SCAM ALERT San Francisco Bay Area California Nationwide
Author: San Francisco Bay Area, California Air Travel: Keith Moore Nationwide

Jan 13 2016
Brian Fuller World Club VacationsGoodbye TimesharePrairie Dog Title Takes money and timeshare deed to relieve you of timeshare yet never records the deed thus you are still the owner and responsible for all debts, fees etc Daytona Florida Author: Washington, North Carolina Timeshare Rentals: Brian Fuller Daytona, Florida

Jan 11 2016
Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lucas Auto Care pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lucas Auto Care. A full 18 months / unlimited miles on all parts and labor. .
This Guy was Fired For Theft From the Company! Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Lucas Car Care | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Cypress, Texas

Jan 11 2016
CMG Nashville (Records) CMG Records Nashville This company took money for contracted music services, did not deliver promotion.Avoided contact including Better Business Bureau Nashville Tennessee Author: Boonsboro, Maryland Festivals & Event Services: CMG Nashville (Records) Nashville , Tennessee

Jan 07 2016
http://carhistoryforme.com/reports robertpsf@yahoo.commany.autochecked.me?many Listed car on Craig's list, received a text from an interested buyer wanting a car history,asked me to contact this company. He said he would get with me once the history was forwarded to him. Money gone-no report. Area code 347 Internet Author: Gilmer, Texas Motor Vehicle: http://carhistoryforme.com/reports Internet

Jan 06 2016
LA Fitness 6162 North Sepulveda Blvd I joined LA Fitness about 2 years ago never had problems since yesterday one of the employees younger guy ask me to leave i was swimming and they had a class going I asked the lady that is teaching the class if I could stay in the pool area she said it wa harassing me and i was trespassing Van Nuys California Author: Hollywood, California Tanning Salons: LA Fitness 6162 North Sepulveda Blvd Van Nuys, California

Jan 06 2016
deal dash.com I want on DealDash and I was strolling through it to see what it was because I seen it on TV so I went to create an account type in my credit card number press created account and automatically my money came off my card in a charge me $78 just to create the account and then I'm looking and I'm scrolling down and they make it very sensitive when you touch it and it's in the area like my finger slipped and it did did this now but it goes through no confirmation of saying if you want this yes or no nothing it just automatically charges to my card and I told the people that I want a refund because I don't want to babe I was just checking out their website and it was accidentally that Walmart card got charged and I would like my money back because I'm not interested in bidding on nothing Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: deal dash.com Internet

Area Trend Watches www.areatrend.com Defective product Canton Ohio
Author: Prescott, Arizona Jewelry Stores: Area Trend Watches Nationwide

Jan 04 2016
wisconsin department of justice false records madison Wisconsin Author: Wisconsin Attorneys General: wisconsin department of justice

Jan 04 2016
(((REDACTED))) (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |S***BAG, P****, DISLOYAL, OVERCHARGING, FRAUDULENT BILLING, INCOMPETENT, MURDER FOR HIRE, STEALS CELLPHONE RECORDS, BLACKMAIL, EXTORTION, WIRETAPPING, CON-ARTIST, PIMP, DIRTBAG, SEX OFFENDER, RAPIST, PEDOPHILE, WANNABE GANGSTER, SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES, CHEATER New York New York Author: Staten Island, New York Private Investigators: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) New York, New York

Dec 31 2015
TAKE3 TAKETHREENIGHTS Do not buy purchase upgrade they try to sell you because the price you paid for package gets you a hotel in an unsafe area per customer service booking Rep?, hotel not an actual upgrade TALLEVST Florida Author: Santa Clarita, California Hotel: TAKE3 TALLEVST, Florida

Dec 31 2015
American express centurion bank linked too bluebird Bluebird American express is a rip off indeed. Over a month now, I have not received my ssi benefits. 3 different government state officials has all the records that it was sent too my checking account with American express centurion bank. Many many blueb They have taken $659.70 out of my account and claim it was never deposited Salt lake city Utah Internet Author: Carmel , New York Unusual Rip-Off: American express centurion bank linked too bluebird Carmel, New York

Dec 29 2015
Capitalrents Capital management Goldie Harris and Jimitria Burks stated that they needed a copy of my current lanlord's property taxes, rather than a rental agreement, to prove my residence; Then, when my landlord refused to give them that information ( which proof of residency could easily be proved through public courthouse records), they then told me that I would have to pay a double deposit, PLUS first month's rent. I dealt with this company, giving me the run around, for 2 and 1/2 weeks; the day I gave Ms. Harris the lease agreement that she requested the day before, she tells me that someone had already put a down payment on the rental property!!!!! Then had the nerve to tell me yhat her manager would let me rent another property from theor company, with the same deposit requirements!!! Marietta GA Author: Chattanooga , Tennessee Housing Rentals: Capitalrents Internet

Dec 28 2015
homeandhouselocator.com Said they were providing me leads in area for 195 per month minimum of 14 attempted to charge my credit card 245 maryland Author: deland, Florida Realtors: homeandhouselocator.com Nationwide

Dec 28 2015
Get $50,000 today Datszo Records Management sold an ebook claiming to be a step by step guide to getting $50K in corporate credit. The ebook was a total ripoff. Not worth $97 and incomplete. Los Alamitos California Author: Chino Hills, California Business Consultants: Get $50,000 today Los Alamitos, California

Dec 25 2015
A COMPANY OF CRIMINALS - INVITATION HOMES Peddles you a home in a high crime area, mentions nothing, refuses to work with you and steals your deposit in full. No fairness here. Gilbert Arizona
Invitation Homes - We came to terms Author: Tempe, Arizona Building Services: Gilbert, Arizona

Dec 23 2015
local records office scam that resembles an official city/county/state document olympia Washington Author: wilkeson, Washington Questionable Activities: local records office olympia, Washington

Dec 23 2015
Roomorama Roomorama SCAM- deleted my review warning other travellers of rough area... NOT as advertised Daly City, San Francisco
Author: LA, California Lodging: Roomorama Nationwide

Dec 22 2015
Attorney Robert Burch Irvine California Family Law Attorney Burch, Coulston and Shepard Law FirmAttorney Burch Orange CountyRobert Burch Divorce and Family Law Takes The Money Doesn't Do The Work Newport California ANOTHER LEGAL MALPRACTICE LAWSUIT!!! AVAILABLE IN PUBLIC COURT RECORDS ORANGE COUNTY Author: California Attorneys & Legal Services: Attorney Robert Burch Irvine California Family Law Attorney Newport, California

Dec 21 2015
(((REDACTED))) (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Rip Off and Wife Caller, Coke Addict, Outs Girls Names Portland Oregon (((REDACTED))) Author: San Francisco, California Prostitutes: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST) Portland, Oregon