Your Search | records area

Jul 18 2016
Local Records Office (Pekin, IL) Deed, Puglic Records, Scam, Wood Dale, Records, Paperwork Pekin Illinois Author: Wood Dale, Illinois Real Estate Services: Local Records Office (Pekin, IL) Pekin, Illinois

Jul 18 2016
Vybe Beatz Never received beat or Exclusive Rights after paying for it! 408 area code Internet Author: Sandy Springs, Georgia Producers: Vybe Beatz Internet

Jul 18 2016
NAEA National Association of Expert Advisors don't deliver what they promise. Frisco Texas Author: Bay Area, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: NAEA National Association of Expert Advisorsna Frisco, Texas

Jul 16 2016
Levi Dimick Levi Dimmick BEWARE*****Steals money*****No service Capital Area Region Albany, Saratoga, Warren Count NEW york Author: Ballston spa, New York Pool Services: Levi Dimick

Jul 15 2016
Priority Textbook A website built to deceive and to cheat students Somewhere in Malaysia Internet - Malaysia Author: Loving, Texas Books, Records & Videos: Priority Textbook Internet

Jul 14 2016
Phillip Pierce, or IGGIE, SCAM ALERT! AUTP PARTS SCAMMER! BUSINESS PARTNER SCAMMER! takes your cash credit card payment and you NEVER get the Parts OR Your MONEY BACK. He will Lure you into being a PARTNER in his interent parts scheme which LOOKS VERY LEGIT. Cuyahoga Falls, Clevelans Area Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Auto Parts: Phillip Pierce, also uses IGGIE Internet

Jul 13 2016
PropertyRecordLOUISIANA.COM Official Property Records and Home Estimates This charge will show''''on your credit card statement. The charge was $ 1.00 but upon receipt stated $1.00 & $18.95 charge. ''Internet'' Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Churches: PropertyRecordLOUISIANA.COM Internet

Jul 13 2016
Green brief international, the home store, carpet cleaner Bought 1 can thinking it will clean small area around couch. It sprayed only a 2 1/2 sq ft and was empty if one can only has enough for a tiny amount it should be listed I feel cheated. Cleared the area and it's still not clean Virginia Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Green brief international, the home store, carpet cleaner Nationwide

Jul 12 2016
First Class Vacations - Firefly Travel Corp TRUSTED Business REVIEW: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. dedicated to customer satisfaction and ensuring an exceptional vacation experience to each and every client. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. *UPDATE: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. I had a great vacation Author: Gainesville area, Florida Cruises: First Class Vacations / Firefly Travel Corp TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. First Class Vacations specializing in all-inclusive air, hotel, & cruise vacation packages. First Class Vacations prides themselves on providing highest level of customer service, vacation planning. First Class Vacation’s goal, developing life-long relationships with clients. Reliable personal services, not like what you get through unreliable Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 11 2016
Claims it is US Gov't Grant Office US GOVERNMENT GRANTS US GOVERNMENT GRANT PROGRAM Incorrect phone#s ,incomplete or too many digits, from usually a 202 area code Texas Nationwide Author: Bayville, New Jersey Federal Government: Claims it is US Gov't Grant Office Nationwide

36, Report #1192014

Jul 09 2016
Investor Mentorship IMC Mike Perez Investor Mentorship Club LLC Using other Peoples Money to run a Ponzi Scheme New Port Richey Florida
News Articles of Mr Perez's Fraud Author: Clearwater , Florida Seminar Programs: Investor Mentorship INC

Jul 08 2016
US REALTY RECORDS REAL RIPOFF Author: Belfair, Washington Real Estate Services: US REALTY RECORDS

Jul 07 2016
 I went onto us realty records web site to gain information. I started to leave the site when a auto promotion for a trail period o. their site. I asked for the 5 day promo for .95. I soon started seeing a monthly credit to my checking account for $19.95 before the trial period ended. I have been trying to gain access to theories. site to protest the charges. I'm blocked out. I have tired to call with no success. I have had two this charges so far that I know of. how do I stop their demand for payment. I have tired to block using my bank & I can't stop them. help. Internet A way to resolve Author: Ashland, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: us realty records Internet

Jul 06 2016
7-ELEVEN STORE 36079A DEL MAR CONVENIENCE INC TAREK WAZNE Owner/Partner Did the City of Irvine do any background information on this business? All public records listed on the internet and took 5 to 10 minutes to locate via google IRVINE California Author: Newport Beach, California Food Stores: 7-ELEVEN STORE 36079A IRVINE, California

Jul 05 2016
J&T CORVA TOWING The biggest rip off company in the belleville area Belleville Michigan Author: Belleville, Michigan Auto Towing: J&T CORVA TOWING Belleville, Michigan

Jul 04 2016
Emerged HD and Chislom Harvest song Emerged, Emerged Records Emerged is advertising Gail Kreason as an artist, using her image and songs without her permission. Mr. Ellis is also attempting to sell her music and song without her permission. He scams artists to send them there music and then he sell their music online and NEVER pays the artist. In many cases where the customer orders a CD he takes the money and never sends the product. Darrell Ellis is a crook. He belongs in JAIL. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Producers: Emerged HD and Chislom Harvest song Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 02 2016
First American Home Buyeras protection fahw.com 6/20/2016- Called fahw to inspect A/C that is is 24 years old as it is not blowing cool air. They sent a contractor (Seabreez) and did inspection who stated system is fine (no leak), thermostat working, fan working, and trwisting/wiggling the electrical wires by the furnace. Handed me an invoice that states 24V line broken.inside wall. Fahw denied without sending me a witten report Los Angeles, California Author: SFV area, California Consumer Services: First American Home Buyeras protection Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Warning: Amazon fire stick craigslist jailbroken resellers on craigslist Resellers selling this item FAIR WARNING Philadelphia area Pennsylvania and nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Amazon fire stick craigslist jailbroken Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
Akillezz Akillezz Records John Arvanitis Music Artist Defaults on his Contracted Monthly Retainer Alpine, NJ Nationwide Author: New York, New York Dead Beat Customers: Akillezz Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Net10 Sold me a phone that will not work outside my zip area. Nationwide Author: Alaska Cellular Phone Companies: Net10 Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Paypal Workers an thre staff stole my state income tax.and gone into my pvt. records to see who i owe .VA.HOSPITAL FROM BACK IN 2009 dont know Nationwide Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Civil Rights Violators: Paypal Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
SongCastmusic Distribution Founder (Mike Wright) Action to Be taken As an Executive Producer & Artist of Horned Assassin Records I wish to file a complaint to or about Song Cast Music Distribution for False Management & Distribution processes, Withholding Royalties & Revenue, Fraudulent uses of Credit Card payments, False Receipting processes... Cuyahoga Falls, Nationwide Ohio Author: Hamilton, Ontario DJ Services: SongCastmusic Distribution Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
midlund funding alan winters manager at midland funding put a judgement in temecula court ca and we tried to settle but they would not settle , i dont know why but they are refusing monies but wont take it off public records at the temecula court house . san diego California Junk Debt Buyer Author: BULLHEAD CITY, Arizona Collection Agencies: midlund funding san diego , California

Jun 20 2016
Family Mobile of Walmart Family Mobile scams people at Walmart saying that family mobile services are prepaid but customer relations doesn't work to complain and family mobile will not refund money they have taken to much of.  Wichita area wide Nationwide Author: Park City, Kansas Telemarketers: Family Mobile of Walmart Nationwide