Your Search | records area

Apr 07 2016
ICDC College N/A I am a divorced mother of two.Leaving a marriage with nothing. I went back to school to begin a life for myself. I have worked in a fast food restaurant trying to maintain while in college because of flexibility. I finished my education at ICDC to find out they are being investigated by the president and the schools credibility is at question. In the mean while no one in my area will accept my resume. The school guaranteed job placement and I'm still without a professional job. I held on to my current position just because I was in school and they offered flexable hours. Now I don't know what to do. Culver California Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Colleges and Universities: ICDC College Culver, California

Apr 04 2016
REI Success Academy, Freedom Investing Academy, www.reiquickcashsystem.com, Zack Childress Unauthorized Charge to my card. Deceptive. Return policy, If you download any files from the password protected members area, you WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A REFUND! Dallas TX
Author: Davie, Florida Seminar Programs: REI Success Academy

Apr 04 2016
Bay Area Sleep Evaluation Center Corpus Christi, TX Overinflated and Unethical Insurance Charges, Is My Diagnosis True? Corpus Christi Texas
Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: Bay Area Sleep Evaluation Center Corpus Christi, TX Corpus Christi, Texas

Apr 03 2016
Kinero Tan is an extortionist who works at Marketo Kinero Tan from San Francisco is a blackmailer and extorted money (extortion letter attached) San Francisco Bay Area California Author: Nyack, New York Advertising Agencies: Kinero Tan

Apr 02 2016
America Standard Try to get me to pay 199.00 to rent or rent to own foreclosure home in the Charleston, SC area Craiglist.com Internet Author: Daniel Island, South Carolina Housing Rentals: America Standard Internet

Apr 01 2016
Local Search for Dentists REVIEW: Local Search For Dentists dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Local Search For Dentists brings the best local optimization team together with detailed, dental-specific marketing tactics to drive new patients to practices worldwide.*UPDATE: Local Search for Dentists pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Local Search for Dentists recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
AMICABLE SOLUTION Author: Corte Madera, California Customer Leads: Local Search for Dentists TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Local Search For Dentists top rated system to promote Dental practices and branding across the internet. Local Search For Dentists a service that specializes in helping Dental Practices dominate their local area using Local Search Engine Optimization. Austin, Texas

Mar 31 2016
DERMALOGIX Quickstrick Collective Inc. - Dermalogix Never received sample. Called to cancel was told I would be refunded I never was, this happened 3 times and still no resoltuion. They CS agent I spoke to on the last call actually told me he couldn't find any records of me calling. When he asked me what number I called before, he said it was not the correct number. So I asked them how is it that I am getting to you now using the same number? He actually replied that the telephone company switch board, must have transferred me to the wrong company and he doesn't know what company I talked to before tha promised a refund, but it wasn't them. WHAT BS!!! Then he told me there was no supervisor. When I asked again later in the call he told me he was the supervisor. He told me that he would cancel me, but he could not refund me because he shipped the product, which I already explained I never received. When he verified the address, it was incorrect!!!! Irvine California Author: Florida Supplemental Health Programs: DERMALOGIX Irvine, California

Mar 30 2016
GCI The company is the only provider in this rural area of Alaska. The services provided are very costly to all the consumers here and GCI is taking advantage of us since there is no other provider in this area. Most customers pay over $500 per month for cable, cell phone and internet. Bethel Alaska Author: Bethel, Alaska BBB Better Business Bureau: GCI Internet

Mar 30 2016
Laser Cosmetica I paid $5000.00 for lifetime guarantee for facial hair removal and pre-paid for package for Titan skin tightening... For the future ... Company closed the location with no notice... I contacted corporate and they sent me to multiple locations via phone which each said they did not have my records... I had only received one hair removal treatment in all that time and have basically given up on trying to get my paid for treatments. I have been thoroughly scammed for $5,000.00. Which I am now no longer even in the position to have spent. Manhattan New York Author: Huntington, New York Beauty Salons: Laser Cosmetica Manhattan, New York

Mar 28 2016
Internet Local Listings I assumed they were part of Google and I am getting a 5 page website created for me along with a 5 area local listings. I had to give 50 keywords. The sales mgr is Troy and the IT person is Ki Apache Junction Internet Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Advertising Agencies: Internet Local Listings Internet

Mar 24 2016
Network Systems building money.cash They did nothin for me they wont answer no calls/fax nothing. They area scam Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Anderson, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Network Systems Albuquerque, New Mexico

Mar 23 2016
Datszo Records Management Get $50,000 today Datszo Records Management sold an ebook claiming to be a step by step guide to getting $50K in corporate credit. The ebook was a total ripoff. Not worth $97. Los Alamitos California Los Alamitos California Author: Ohio Business Consulting: Datszo Records Management Los Alamitos, California

Mar 22 2016
Markettamer Refused Moneyback Internet They did not let me cancel during the trail period as stated Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Financial Education: Markettamer Internet

Mar 21 2016
Maurizio Dimillo / Crooked Contractor Maurizio Dimillo / Crooked Contractor / in the Orlando Florida area / always changing his address and company name Ormond Beach Florida
Author: toronto, Ontario Builders & Contractors: Maurizio Dimillo / Crooked Contractor Ormond Beach, Florida

Mar 18 2016
CK Morgan RCA RECORDS, Barbara Johnson, Frank Morgan CK Morgan/Frank Morgan didn`t pay for his website, AGAIN ! USA Nationwide
Additional Documents Author: Berlin, Internet Fraud: CK Morgan Nationwide

Mar 15 2016
Kidslivesafe.com Got me to sign up to supposibly view sex offenders In my area and had to put in card info an pay 1.00 but won't show any info of the offenders Internet No access to our data because we didn't receive payment Author: Payette, Idaho Credit Card Fraud: Kidslivesafe.com Idaho

Mar 14 2016
Beller's Salon and Spa Kathy Beller, Lela Fredrick Worst salon and staff in the Fort Myers area. ft myers Florida Staff Author: Fort Myers, Florida Hair Salons: Beller's Salon and Spa ft myers, Florida

Mar 14 2016
American Power & Gas LLC American Power and Gas LLC Told me that their rates were much lower than our area supplier. Got the 3rd bill and it was $2129.38!!! In over 3 years in this building out bill has never been over $900! They try to talk a good talk and get you to sign up for Green-Don't do it!! They double their rate of kw hours! Seminole Florida Author: Oneonta, New York Miscellaneous Companies: American Power & Gas LLC Seminole, Florida

Mar 14 2016
western funding inc I am requesting my payment records,,,My Balance, and my complaint is that i have been paying this company $278.00 every month since January 14 2014 and i dont know anything about how much iam paying for the principal, and when i go to the web page where i been paying on line, i dont see any information about my payment history and balances. And when i called them they are not providing me details about my account. that is why i requested a break down of my payments for the last 2 years and the balances etc, but i havent received any respond from this company. las vegas Nevada Jim works for Western Funding Author: Ocala, Florida Car Financing: western funding inc las vegas, Nevada

Mar 13 2016
YDE ADVISORY SERVICES YUNTWINE DEMETRIUS ENGLISHTWINEYDE FOREX LLC REPRESENT YOUR CITY RECORDS INCCLUB 800(FACEBOOK)YDE YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS INCBAG LAFAMILIA RECORDS INC MEN ABOUT CHANGEENGLISH REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS INCREPRESENT YOUR CITY INCMCNAIR CLEANING SERVICE RIP OFF ME AND MY SON IN COLLEGE BY TAKING 13,824.19 BUSINESS CREDIT PROGRAM GAUTIER MISSISSIPPI
Author: hialeah, Florida Business Consultants: YDE ADVISORY SERVICES Nationwide

Mar 10 2016
Perry Allen's Cut Rate Movers Stole from me when packing. Kansas City Metro Area KS & MO Author: Overland Park, Kansas Moving Companies: Perry Allen's Cut Rate Movers Internet

Mar 10 2016
Freedom boatclub Ripoff, baitandswitch, Ripoff!!! Beware! Hope you read the rebuttal dream from FBC. You need to know THEY can and HAVE changed the rules. They get away with it because they are franchises, there is no CORPORATE. In my area they changed owners 3 times. They can and have changed the fees and boat availability. They said fishing boat, sailboat, ski boat, jetski... Sucker!!!! I totally fell for it. IF you know they have 10000 boats they do not have to have 2 the next day! Niceville Florida Author: Niceville, Florida Boat Marinas: Freedom boatclub Niceville, Florida

Mar 09 2016
Premier Laser Spa, Cincinnati I paid thousands of dollars for 2 packages of hair removal for my daughter and myself. And during one appointment, I was swindled into getting a fourth area treated. When I went to checkout, I was charged FULL PRICE! I argued they always have discounts!! But I was denied by clinician. Cincinnati Ohio Author: UNION, Kentucky Misc. Health Specialists: Premier Laser Spa, Cincinnati Cincinnati, Ohio

Mar 05 2016
maxxfinder.com Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc It is a fake dating site. They charge you to chat with real people in your area when in fact it clearly is not real people. They all say the same thing, use the same words and phrases. During busy periods of the week (ex. Friday night) it is far more clear that it is a Robot replying or just a very lazy employee. Totally fake. Internet Author: Goteborg, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: maxxfinder Internet

Mar 05 2016
Saving makes money Ripped me off Internet Author: Anchorage , Alaska Books, Records & Videos: Saving makes money Internet