Your Search | records area

Apr 14 2016
Angus J. Clark, EVOASIS Holdings, Inc.; Angus Clark; AJ Clark; HULACAR, Inc.; Evoasis Corporation, Inc. Conned By Angus Clark, self delcarfed CEO of Fake Businesses Greater San Diego Area and/or Nearby Cities California Author: Flaggstaff, Arizona Auto Service Stations: Angus J. Clark, EVOASIS Holdings, Inc. Oceanside, California

Apr 14 2016
Gay Christian Network GCN Promise of Judgment free area where judgment and condemnation reigns just as with a traditional church with traditional values Internet
Severe Censorship of comments at work Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Nonprofit Organizations: Gay Christian Network Internet

Apr 14 2016
Chelsea Eye Ophthalmology Dr. Coad Refused to give me my Medical Records New York New York Author: New York, New York Eye Care: Chelsea Eye Ophthalmology New York, New York

Apr 11 2016
Convertport Shola Abidoye Shola Abidoye and Convertport scammed me for $5,000 Internet
Shola's actions speak for themselves. Author: Encinitas, California Business Consulting: Convertport Internet

Apr 11 2016
Well Striderq telling what reporting the wrong that somebody did to you on this site like chaz and ashley did to us is not slander when it is the truth what they did and she keeps spreading. Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 10 2016
ONLINE*PUBLIC RECORDS .$48 is about three times what I was told. I would not have offered that amount. CHARGED MORE THAN AMOUNT STIPULATED. FAILED TO PROVIDE SERVICE. UNKNOWN Internet Author: Mahtomedi, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: ONLINE*PUBLIC RECORDS Internet

Apr 09 2016
Molding Clinic / Dr Martinez I deposit $ 500 into dr Martin Bank of America account to pay medical staff and supplies at the I decided not to go trough with the procedure after several time of me asking for the refund they said that because I lost the receipt they have to check the employee that I spoke with confirmed that I called to let them know that I deposit the money still they haven't done anything to expedite this claim and refund me the money Tijuana Mexico Author: Bay Area , California Doctors: Molding Clinic / Dr Martinez Tijuana ,

Apr 08 2016
US REALTY RECORDS WHEN RESEARCHING MY PROPERTY RECORDS FOR $0.95 MY BANK ACCOUNT WAS CHAREGED THE 0.95 PLUS $19.95 FOR A PREMIUM PLAN TOO, THEY ARE THIEVES AND WILL NOT REFUND YOU BUT 10% OF YOUR MONEY AND 50% IF YOU ASK FOR THE MANAGER WHO THEY CLAIM IS NOT IN. CHEYENNE Wyoming Author: Hampton, Georgia Real Estate Services: US REALTY RECORDS CHEYENNE, Wyoming

Apr 08 2016
Mosaic Sales Solutions Acosta Inconsistent Pay Practices by Questionable Competency of Field Operation Managers San Francisco Bay Area California Author: San Francisco, California Employment Services: Mosaic Sales Solutions

Apr 07 2016
Yuntwine Demetrius English Twine, Yde Advisory Services Inc, Yde Advisory Service LLC, Yde Forex LLC, Represent Your City Inc, Represent Your City Records Inc, English Real Estate Investments Inc, McNair Cleaning Services LLC, Gulfcoast Highlights LLC, YDE Young Entrepreneurs of A Stole $14,000.00 from me after I discovered within 72 hours of sending him my check that he was a fraud Gautier Mississippi Florida Alabama Georgia
Author: hialeah, Florida Credit Services: Yuntwine Demetrius English Nationwide

Apr 07 2016
ICDC College N/A I am a divorced mother of two.Leaving a marriage with nothing. I went back to school to begin a life for myself. I have worked in a fast food restaurant trying to maintain while in college because of flexibility. I finished my education at ICDC to find out they are being investigated by the president and the schools credibility is at question. In the mean while no one in my area will accept my resume. The school guaranteed job placement and I'm still without a professional job. I held on to my current position just because I was in school and they offered flexable hours. Now I don't know what to do. Culver California Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Colleges and Universities: ICDC College Culver, California

Apr 04 2016
REI Success Academy, Freedom Investing Academy, www.reiquickcashsystem.com, Zack Childress Unauthorized Charge to my card. Deceptive. Return policy, If you download any files from the password protected members area, you WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A REFUND! Dallas TX
Author: Davie, Florida Seminar Programs: REI Success Academy

Apr 04 2016
Bay Area Sleep Evaluation Center Corpus Christi, TX Overinflated and Unethical Insurance Charges, Is My Diagnosis True? Corpus Christi Texas
Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: Bay Area Sleep Evaluation Center Corpus Christi, TX Corpus Christi, Texas

Apr 03 2016
Kinero Tan is an extortionist who works at Marketo Kinero Tan from San Francisco is a blackmailer and extorted money (extortion letter attached) San Francisco Bay Area California Author: Nyack, New York Advertising Agencies: Kinero Tan

Apr 02 2016
America Standard Try to get me to pay 199.00 to rent or rent to own foreclosure home in the Charleston, SC area Craiglist.com Internet Author: Daniel Island, South Carolina Housing Rentals: America Standard Internet

Apr 01 2016
Local Search for Dentists REVIEW: Local Search For Dentists dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Local Search For Dentists brings the best local optimization team together with detailed, dental-specific marketing tactics to drive new patients to practices worldwide.*UPDATE: Local Search for Dentists pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Local Search for Dentists recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
AMICABLE SOLUTION Author: Corte Madera, California Customer Leads: Local Search for Dentists TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Local Search For Dentists top rated system to promote Dental practices and branding across the internet. Local Search For Dentists a service that specializes in helping Dental Practices dominate their local area using Local Search Engine Optimization. Austin, Texas

Mar 31 2016
DERMALOGIX Quickstrick Collective Inc. - Dermalogix Never received sample. Called to cancel was told I would be refunded I never was, this happened 3 times and still no resoltuion. They CS agent I spoke to on the last call actually told me he couldn't find any records of me calling. When he asked me what number I called before, he said it was not the correct number. So I asked them how is it that I am getting to you now using the same number? He actually replied that the telephone company switch board, must have transferred me to the wrong company and he doesn't know what company I talked to before tha promised a refund, but it wasn't them. WHAT BS!!! Then he told me there was no supervisor. When I asked again later in the call he told me he was the supervisor. He told me that he would cancel me, but he could not refund me because he shipped the product, which I already explained I never received. When he verified the address, it was incorrect!!!! Irvine California Author: Florida Supplemental Health Programs: DERMALOGIX Irvine, California

Mar 30 2016
GCI The company is the only provider in this rural area of Alaska. The services provided are very costly to all the consumers here and GCI is taking advantage of us since there is no other provider in this area. Most customers pay over $500 per month for cable, cell phone and internet. Bethel Alaska Author: Bethel, Alaska BBB Better Business Bureau: GCI Internet

Mar 30 2016
Laser Cosmetica I paid $5000.00 for lifetime guarantee for facial hair removal and pre-paid for package for Titan skin tightening... For the future ... Company closed the location with no notice... I contacted corporate and they sent me to multiple locations via phone which each said they did not have my records... I had only received one hair removal treatment in all that time and have basically given up on trying to get my paid for treatments. I have been thoroughly scammed for $5,000.00. Which I am now no longer even in the position to have spent. Manhattan New York Author: Huntington, New York Beauty Salons: Laser Cosmetica Manhattan, New York

Mar 28 2016
Internet Local Listings I assumed they were part of Google and I am getting a 5 page website created for me along with a 5 area local listings. I had to give 50 keywords. The sales mgr is Troy and the IT person is Ki Apache Junction Internet Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Advertising Agencies: Internet Local Listings Internet

Mar 24 2016
Network Systems building money.cash They did nothin for me they wont answer no calls/fax nothing. They area scam Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Anderson, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Network Systems Albuquerque, New Mexico

Mar 23 2016
Datszo Records Management Get $50,000 today Datszo Records Management sold an ebook claiming to be a step by step guide to getting $50K in corporate credit. The ebook was a total ripoff. Not worth $97. Los Alamitos California Los Alamitos California Author: Ohio Business Consulting: Datszo Records Management Los Alamitos, California

Mar 22 2016
Markettamer Refused Moneyback Internet They did not let me cancel during the trail period as stated Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Financial Education: Markettamer Internet

Mar 21 2016
Maurizio Dimillo / Crooked Contractor Maurizio Dimillo / Crooked Contractor / in the Orlando Florida area / always changing his address and company name Ormond Beach Florida
Author: toronto, Ontario Builders & Contractors: Maurizio Dimillo / Crooked Contractor Ormond Beach, Florida

Mar 18 2016
CK Morgan RCA RECORDS, Barbara Johnson, Frank Morgan CK Morgan/Frank Morgan didn`t pay for his website, AGAIN ! USA Nationwide
i am another victim of ckmorgans fraud behavior Author: Berlin, Internet Fraud: CK Morgan Nationwide