Your Search | recordsarea.com, records area

Jun 30 2016
Warning: Amazon fire stick craigslist jailbroken resellers on craigslist Resellers selling this item FAIR WARNING Philadelphia area Pennsylvania and nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Amazon fire stick craigslist jailbroken Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
Akillezz Akillezz Records John Arvanitis Music Artist Defaults on his Contracted Monthly Retainer Alpine, NJ Nationwide Author: New York, New York Dead Beat Customers: Akillezz Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Net10 Sold me a phone that will not work outside my zip area. Nationwide Author: Alaska Cellular Phone Companies: Net10 Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Paypal Workers an thre staff stole my state income tax.and gone into my pvt. records to see who i owe .VA.HOSPITAL FROM BACK IN 2009 dont know Nationwide Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Civil Rights Violators: Paypal Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
SongCastmusic Distribution Founder (Mike Wright) Action to Be taken As an Executive Producer & Artist of Horned Assassin Records I wish to file a complaint to or about Song Cast Music Distribution for False Management & Distribution processes, Withholding Royalties & Revenue, Fraudulent uses of Credit Card payments, False Receipting processes... Cuyahoga Falls, Nationwide Ohio Author: Hamilton, Ontario DJ Services: SongCastmusic Distribution Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
midlund funding alan winters manager at midland funding put a judgement in temecula court ca and we tried to settle but they would not settle , i dont know why but they are refusing monies but wont take it off public records at the temecula court house . san diego California Junk Debt Buyer Author: BULLHEAD CITY, Arizona Collection Agencies: midlund funding san diego , California

Jun 20 2016
Family Mobile of Walmart Family Mobile scams people at Walmart saying that family mobile services are prepaid but customer relations doesn't work to complain and family mobile will not refund money they have taken to much of.  Wichita area wide Nationwide Author: Park City, Kansas Telemarketers: Family Mobile of Walmart Nationwide

9, Report #203532

Jun 15 2016
Goren, Goren & Harris, P.C.TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Goren, Goren & Harris, P.C. committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Goren, Goren & Harris, P.C. treats every client like a member of the family. Goren, Goren & Harris implemented strategic changes ensuring clients success in every area of law. *UPDATE: Goren, Goren & Harris, P.C. pledges their commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Goren, Goren & Harris, P.C. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe business service.
Hmmm . . . Author: Jackson, Michigan Lawyers: Goren, Goren, & Harris TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Goren, Goren, & Harris dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Personal injury law firm specializing in severe and significant injuries. Attorneys & judges recommend Goren, Goren, & Harris because of commitment and results achieved for clients. Part of Million Dollar Advocates Forum with numerous recoveries exceeding a million dollars Bingham, Michigan

Jun 13 2016
American Ratings Corporation aka diamond certified, American Ratings Corporation, American Ratings Corporation bay area, diamond certified bay area They are the once who certified company for certification and don't follow the quality for their clients Novato California
Diamond Certified aka American Ratings Corporation aka Diamond Certified bay area aka American Ratings Corporation Diamond Certified Author: pleasant hill, California Unusual Rip-Off: American Ratings Corporation aka diamond certified Novato, California

Jun 11 2016
California West Metro Patrol Amanda Dewester CWM Patrol is operating without Workers Comp Insurance as is going after legitimate companies operating in the area. Beware of this company. It is operated by inexperienced parties that are suing other legitimate companies that operate in order to obtain start up costs in order to operate. Fontana California Author: IE Consumer, California Security Services: California West Metro Patrol Fontana, California

Jun 08 2016
Logisticare Send Various Strangers to Pick Up Your Special Needs Toddler to Go to School Maine
Still Not Have Mileage Reimbursement Check from Logisticare Author: Maine Disability Services: Logisticare Nationwide

Jun 05 2016
24/7 locksmith OR quicklocksmith247.com or 24-7 locksmith PREDATORY COMPANY ALERT. RIP OFF! If I could give them a ZERO I would. Please, please don't be fooled. II don't want this to happen to another hardworking individual. I was ripped off to the tune of $200.00 to open an older model Hyundai Sonata to retrieve the key on the driver's seat. The website is very deceiving it states $15 locksmith services in your area...10-15 minute arrival time...Then below it gives you pricing for home, automotive etc. Under automotive it says $35.00. Well, long story short...guy arrives in 35-40 minutes not 10 to 15 and he states it will be $185.00. I said NO way! Las vegas Nevada Nationwide Why does a locksmith have a toll-free number? Author: las vegas, Nevada Bait-and-Switch: 24/7 locksmith Nationwide

May 31 2016
Capital One Bank Commited Fraud Thew Capital One Bank Using Phoney Company Name others beside myself wired money to this accout and got scammed me for 15 thousand dollars was turned over to police department they got a suepena for records and over 80 thousand dollars went threw this accout scamming at least 15 to 20 other people Bowie Md Maryland Good Luck Author: Cathedral City, California Computer Fraud: Capital One Bank Bowie, Maryland

May 31 2016
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. Jonathan Hay Publicity is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success*UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: atlanta, Georgia Dance Clubs: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. SMH Records / Jonathan Hay Publicity over 20 years’ experience, high profile clients, launches national media campaigns for wide range of entertainment clients. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity a boutique agency specializing in individualized attention. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity offers publicity, public relations, product placement, media training, interview prep, imag Louisville, Kentucky

May 26 2016
US Realty Records Giant Ripoff!!! Cheyenne Wyoming Author: delray beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: US Realty Records Nationwide

May 25 2016
Author: Medicine Hat, Producers: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. SMH Records / Jonathan Hay Publicity over 20 years’ experience, high profile clients, launches national media campaigns for wide range of entertainment clients. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity a boutique agency specializing in individualized attention. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity offers publicity, public relations, product placement, media training and lots more. Louisville, Kentucky

May 24 2016
Josh Kahn tax group Total ripoff. They had me keep detailed records of my monthly expenses for 3 months . Then sent back to me totally different numbers as if they never even looked at all me paper work. Meanwhile Josh Kahn ,this name must be an alias I.e. Joshing you and conning you, told me this is such an easy car. Only to receive what looks like a 5th graders handwriting and absolutely no spell check. Total total joke! Josh assured me it will all be taken care of. -Just joshing you!- to be conned into paying a total of $2800 for absolutely nothingCalabasas Los Angeles Nationwide Author: San Rafael , California Income Tax Service: Josh Kahn tax group Nationwide

May 18 2016
Andrew Fabrikant FLORIDA LUXURY LIVING,INC.BJC TRANSPORTATION, LLCPINNACLE AUTO MIAMI, LLC.I GET MONEY LLCPinnacle Records IncBjc Transportation, LLCPinnacle Transportation SCAM ARTIST, GREEDY, FRAUD, LIAR, MISREPRESENTATION Sunny Isles Beach Florida
I fell for this guys tricks also! Author: south beach, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Andrew Fabrikant Sunny Isles Beach, Florida

May 17 2016
Shopgoodwill.com Goodwill Keystone Area-Berwyn Informed me 1 of 2 expensive porcelain vases I won & paid for was broken. Refused to send photos. Berwyn, PA Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois On-Line Stores: Shopgoodwill.com Internet

May 09 2016
Colin Roth, Colin Caughey, Records Results Real Estate, Cash Rich Properties Beware Conman Lair and Thief Cape Coral Florida
Author: Cape Coral, Florida Investment Brokers: Colin Roth Cape Coral, Florida

May 06 2016
Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC Person called me claiming that my contact information had been supplied to them by TransUnion concerning a 'skip-trace'... I contacted TransUnion, and they said they have no association with Dynamic Recovery Solutions... Caller used an area code from Texas, but when asked claimed they were in North Carolina... North Carolina Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC Nationwide

May 02 2016
Jason mallas aka. mini thin Hillbilly Murda Records SCAM ARTIST West Virginia West Virginia Author: OKC, Oklahoma Music Shops: Jason mallas aka. mini thin Internet

May 02 2016
Matthew Mitchell held himself out to be a licensed contractor. This was not true. He lives in the Mesa Arizona area.  Mesa Arizona Correction Author: Phoenix, Arizona Maintenance Companies: Matthew Mitchell

May 02 2016
Hughesnet We have a rental in a remote area. When we had Hugesnet installed, we didnt recieve any internet. We I called customer service, (in El Savador) I was told it could take 24 hours. Chicago Il. Nationwide Author: East Aurora, New York Internet Fraud: Hughesnet Nationwide