Your Search | recordsarea.com
Approximately 108 Reports Found

Feb 28 2009
Recordsarea.com ripped me off completely ican't log in and the face page gives false info to get you to buyand after you buy you can't access anything internet Author: vincennes, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: Recordsarea.com Internet

Feb 27 2009
GovBackgroundRecords.com AND CLICKBANK AND RecordsArea.com ripoff dont use INTERNET Author: DAIRYLAND, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: GovBackgroundRecords.com - CLICKBANK - RecordsArea.com Nationwide

Feb 27 2009
RECORDSAREA.COM - CIKBANK.COM, NO SUCH SITE I GAVE MY CREDIT CARD AND FOUND NO SUCH SITE BOISE IDAHO Author: DES MOINES, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: RECORDSAREA.COM - CIKBANK.COM BOISE, Idaho

Feb 26 2009
Recordsarea.com - DoNothings Extraordinaire Scam scam scam. I'm ashamed Internet Author: nashville, Tennessee Internet Services: Recordsarea.com Internet

Feb 20 2009
ClickBank RecordsArea.com Took my money, but no website found Internet Author: Burleson, Texas Internet Fraud: RecordsArea.com Nationwide

Feb 18 2009
Net Detectives.com - RecordsArea.com - Click Bank They basically ripped me off!! They stated they were net detectives, once paid they turned into recordsarea.com. When you try to go to the web site it can't be found. But they found a way to take my money off of my visa card! They Have Several Different Cities. Internet Author: Trotwood, Ohio Liars: Net Detectives.com - RecordsArea.com - Click Bank Internet

Feb 17 2009
ClickBank Recordsarea.com Websit is a Fraud Internet Author: Carthage, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: ClickBank Recordsarea.com Internet

Feb 16 2009
Recordsarea.com, GovPeopleSearchAU.com, clickbank.com, australiarecords.net absolute RIP OFF & SCAM --- doesn't perform any searches entered and skewed to USA data Boise Idaho Author: Mt Waverley, Other Attorneys General: Recordsarea.com, GovPeopleSearchAU.com, clickbank.com, australiarecords.net Boise, Idaho

Feb 15 2009
RecordsArea.com, Public Records Pro, People Search Media Fraud, Scam, Stealing Internet Internet Author: Hawkins, Texas Consumer Services: RecordsArea.com, Public Records Pro, People Search Media Internet

Feb 15 2009
Recordsarea.com - Clickbank promised a product, then when I tried to retrieve info, there was no such site Internet Author: Cove City, North Carolina Government Services: Recordsarea.com - Clickbank Internet

Feb 14 2009
Government Police Records.cogovernment Police Records.com Recordsarea.com Click Bank.com the ripped me off and did not take me to any of the sites they said the had it just went to a site that sayed oops we can't find the site you are looking for. Boise Idaho Author: leavenworth, Kansas Miscellaneous Companies: Government Police Records.com Nationwide

Feb 13 2009
Recordsarea.com Click Bank - Click Sales Total Ripoff! Purchased a year membership, used it 2 times, now i can't access the website without paying for it again! Boise Idaho Author: Van Buren, Arkansas Banks: Recordsarea.com - Click Sales - ClickBank Boise, Idaho

Feb 13 2009
Recordsarea.com I paid 29.945 for a years membership and cannot even get into the website INTERNET Author: Baltimore, Maryland Criminal Justice System: Recordsarea.com Internet

Feb 12 2009
Recordsarea.com This company took my credit card number and $43.14 off of it and did not provide the service I paid for. Internet Author: delhi, New York Property Management: Recordsarea.com Internet

Feb 06 2009
RecordsArea.com TAKE MY MONEY AND VANISHED Boise Indiana Author: CLERMONT, Florida On-Line Business: RecordsArea.com Boise, Indiana

41, Report #419298

Feb 02 2009
Recordsarea.com total ripoff-i could'nt even find me,and i'm not even hiding! Internet Author: rootstown, Ohio Consumer Services: Recordsarea.com Internet

Jan 28 2009
Recordsarea.com total ripoff with no way out - scary to note they do have some names and #'s, including mine- afraid they do it off of sign ups Internet Author: corvallis, Oregon Consumer Services: Recordsarea.com Internet

Jan 28 2009
Recordsarea.com, People-Records.net Disclaimers DO NOT mention the fact that whole states are unavailable to be searched. Internet Author: cheney, Washington Internet Services: Recordsarea.com, People-Records.net Internet

Jan 24 2009
Recordsarea.com stole my money Internet Author: lawrenceville, New Jersey Criminal Justice System: Recordsarea.com Internet

Jan 18 2009
CLICKBANK - recordsarea.com, I paid for criminal check and could not get into site once they took credit card # Internet Author: RANCHO MIRAGE, California Credit Card Fraud: CLICKBANK - recordsarea.com Internet

Jan 17 2009
Recordsarea.com & clickbank.com I Payed For The Service On My Debit Card Through Clickbank But Their Web Page Does Not Give Information On How To Get Your Money Back The web site well not work, none of the pages well load up. I payed for the services through click bank on my credit card and was charged Internet Author: Springville, Alabama Attorneys General: Recordsarea.com & clickbank.com Internet

Jan 12 2009
SOFTWARE DOCTOR INC.-support@recordsarea.com-Click Sales Inc I protest the charge as soon as I realized the page I was on I clicked Print Copy and not Complete Order and I was charged for service that I can't find I never recieved anything relating to my search Boise IDAHO Author: BAY MINETTE, Alabama Adoption Agencies: SOFTWARE DOCTOR INC.-support@recordsarea.com Nationwide

Jan 04 2009
RecordsArea.Com - Death-Search.Com bank fraud ripoff; took money out account,and services was not rendered,no such co. Internet Author: THERMAL, California Internet Fraud: RecordsArea.Com - Death-Search.Com Internet

Jan 02 2009
Recordsarea.com FRAUD AND SCAM BY RECORDS AREA.COM Internet Author: Sagamore Hills, Ohio Attorneys General: Recordsarea.com Nationwide

Dec 28 2008
Support@recordsarea.com Claimed falsely to give information Charged membership fee BIG rip off scam artists you cant even get ahold of them to cancel. The law should close them down Boise Internet Author: Florissant, Michigan Neighborhood Services: Support@recordsarea.com Internet

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC