Your Search | recreational factory warehouse.

Oct 20 2014
Ephedra Warehouse Filter Bad Product Reviews Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Drugstores: Ephedra Warehouse Internet

Oct 17 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5 I purchased a brand new Samsung Galazy S5 phone. From the day I received it, the camera gave an error. I called the cell phone carrier and they had me turn the phone on and off, clear the cache, reset to factory settings, etc. Everything they did would not fix the problem. I had to turn the phone off and on every time I wanted to use the phone. I recently found out that this phone has a known issue. I called my carrier and they can only replace it with a refurbished phone. I did not purchase a refurbished phone and therefore will not take one now. I called Samsung and they only thing they will do is have me return the phone to them, wait until they fix it and return it to me. This will be about two weeks. In the meantime, I am without a phone to run my business. I filed a complain with the BBB and they responded that I should call the a number and they would take care of it. I called the number over 10 times and left messages, but as I'm sure you can guess, I never received a call back. This company is useless and I can't wait for Apple to put them out of business. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

3, Report #1181958

Oct 09 2014
Future Quest Marketing Adult Factory SCAM, Total Con Artists and Liars, CONSUMER BEWARE Boca Raton Florida Author: Hilliards, Pennsylvania Websites: Future Quest Marketing Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 09 2014
Unlock-code-warehouse Owen Jones Hi (your name), I'm Owen from Unlock-Code-Warehouse.  Internet Author: Auburn , California Cellular Phone Companies: Unlock-code-warehouse Internet

Oct 08 2014
The Hot Tub Factory Mike Marks Ordered a tub with lights, delivered wrong tub, scratched my new deck, will not answer the phone, refund my overpayment or make good on the contract. Bohemia, New York New York Author: Oceanside, New York Bait-and-Switch: The Hot Tub Factory New York

Oct 08 2014
Factory Outlet sent wrong item, and wrong item was damaged. ...a garmin nuvi 3590LM gps. I ordered a garmin nuvi 3590LMTR gps Nationwide Author: Lompoc , California Miscellaneous Electronics: Factory Outlet Nationwide

Oct 04 2014
mini split warehouse MSW sent me the wrong min splits and then charged me to return and exchange them. tampa Florida Author: Berkeley, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: mini split warehouse tampa, Florida

Sep 26 2014
all prime products total ripoff!! Internet Author: miami, Florida Clothing Stores: warehouse one Internet

Sep 22 2014
Direct factory Furniture Ramos Furniture Fraudulent, Lies, Junk Salinas California Author: Salinas, California Furniture & Furnishings: Direct factory Furniture Salinas, California

Sep 22 2014
All State Refrigeration All State CorpAll State Factory ServicesJimmy Perez Entered into a contract, I delivered leads to him and he hasn't paid College Point New York Author: Atkinson, New Hampshire Internet Marketing Companies: All State Refrigeration College Point , New York

Sep 19 2014
Cycle Warehouse, Butler, Pennsylvania. Sent wrong wheel parts and charged me restocking fee Butler Pennsylvania Author: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania Motorcycles: Cycle Warehouse, Butler, PA. Butler, Pennsylvania

Sep 18 2014
IPhone Facory IPHONE Factory Miami Cheat, fraud, lie,steal, deceipt, ripp off, poor service Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: IPhone Facory Miami, Florida

Sep 17 2014
KZ RV, KZ Recreational Vehicles, KZ RV LLC Non-existent customer service, poor manufacture of product, will not honor offer to fix products, ignore genuine customer issues even while product id still under warranty. 985 N 900 W Shipshewana, Indiana 46565 Nationwide
Author: Deridder, Louisiana RV Dealers: KZ RV Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Doorbell factory Misrepresents products Internet Author: debary , Florida Building Products: Doorbell factory Internet

Sep 09 2014
Waterbed Factory spent my refund to finance their busieness. Lied to me about sending my check. Ripped me off for more than $2,500.00 Houston Texas Author: Guaynabo, Mattress Stores: Waterbed Factory Houston, Texas

Sep 05 2014
Image Warehouse cellinkntone Sold Counterfeit or Defective Productr Internet Author: Peachtree City, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: Image Warehouse Internet

17, Report #1172014

Aug 24 2014
Warehouse Deals, Inc Amazon Warehouse Deals sent wrong item, with no return option Internet Author: California RV Parts & Accessories: Warehouse Deals, Inc Internet

Aug 20 2014
broward factory service im having troubel with broward factory and neen a lawyer that has experence with them port saint lucie Florida Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Questionable Activities: broward factory service port saint lucie, Florida

Aug 20 2014
Todd Simon OWNER OMAHA STEAKS FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS SCAM BAD MEAT BOUGHT WINDOWS MY NAME IS LEVI AND THE MEAT WAS BAD HE WOULD NOT CALL US BACK. I WILL NEVER BUY STEAKS FROM OMAHA AGAIN FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS AND LOBSTER TAINTED. STAY AWAY FROM THE FOOD!!!!!!1 OMAHA Florida
Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Todd Simon OWNER OMAHA STEAKS FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS Select State/Province

Aug 19 2014
ABC WAREHOUSE,,SAMSUNG $1000 TV DEFECTIVE NO ONE WILLING TO HELP Southgate Michigan Author: Dearborn, Michigan Office Suppliers & Stationers: ABC WAREHOUSE Southgate, Michigan

Aug 19 2014
Supplement Warehouse Expired food and medication sold years past the FDA's acceptable use by date. Oak Creek Wisconsin Author: Jacksonville, Iowa Alternative Health: Supplement Warehouse Oak Creek, Wisconsin

Aug 18 2014
Supplement Warehouse RIPOFF SITE WITH MISLEADING ADS, HORRIBLE SHIPPING & POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Phoenix, Arizona Drugstores: Supplement Warehouse Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Aug 16 2014
Southern Coast Electrical Plumbing and Air Conditioning Company is a total fraud. I called them for an emergency and they sent a.workman who didn t repair the AC unit and claimed he couldn't get into the warehouse on the weekend. He claimed he put all this freon.in the unit. He comes up two n days later with.a huge bill. I had the air conditioner repaired for $200. He tried to sell me.a new.unit. BocaRaton Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Consumer Services: Southern Coast Electrical Plumbing and Air Conditioning Bocas Raton , Florida

Aug 13 2014
*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Portelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of RemoveYourName.com censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (google-cide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: RIPOFF REPORT LAUNCHES FULL INVESTIGATION!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade threatened and life in danger - SEO Reputation Management dark side Nationwide

Aug 08 2014
Appliance Warehouse of America, Inc (AWA) Dont Trust this company for Pickup you are RIPPED OFF Nationwide Author: Overland Park, Kansas Electrical Services: Appliance Warehouse of America, Inc (AWA) Nationwide