Your Search | recreational factory warehouse.

Jun 24 2014
Palmer's Airport Hyundai Won't Honor Factory Warranty Mobile Alabama
Author: Sunflower, Alabama Auto Dealer Repairs: Palmer's Airport Hyundai Mobile, Alabama

Jun 23 2014
The Mattress Factory Sold defective mattress, bait and switch, useless Warantee , no customer service  Sanford florida
Author: buffalo, New York Bed & Bath: The Mattress Fat Select State/Province

Jun 23 2014
AE FACTORY SERVICE - SEARS HOLDING AE FACTORY SERVICE - Untrained & unKnowledgeable 60179 Illinois
Author: DENVER, Colorado Appliances: AE FACTORY SERVICE 60179, Illinois

Jun 21 2014
Polygroup Pools Summer Escapes Pools Last May we purchased a 14'x42 Summer Escapes pool at ToysRus. It cost $299 with the expansion kit. We set it up in May. The canopy broke within the first month. The aluminum T-connector broke off like a pop top on a soda can.  Then in August we noticed we had a slow leak. So we drained the pool and were going to patch the leak until we realized that the seam had come apart about 1. There was a fold in the vinyl under the seal. Clearly a factory defect. We tried contacting the company numerous times and were on hold for really long periods of time. So after numerous attempts to contact them we decided to try patching it. We tried 3 times with professional grade products but nothing would hold the seal together. We finally got ahold of someone and were disconnected twice. We also were told that the pool only has a 90 day warranty.  Instead of trying to help us customer service said they could give us a 10% discount. Really? An upsell on a pool we paid $300 for? No way!! Then the supervisor said they would give us 25% off a new liner. Again we said no! We told them the most we would pay would be 50% and we didn't even feel that was fair.  We will never purchase another product from these people again. Internet
Author: Lincoln, Illinois Sporting-good Manufactures: Polygroup Pools Internet

Jun 20 2014
Renters Warehouse Renters Warehouse, Hayden Company, Pink/Blue Realty Renters Warehouse Review: They are a total scam and one of the worst property managers in MN. Do not believe their hype. Minnetonka Minnesota
Author: St Louis Park, Minnesota Real Estate Services: Renters Warehouse Minnetonka, Minnesota

Jun 20 2014
Fun Factory Parties, Jeff Herring Threatened Bodily Harm in voicemail, name calling and harassment San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Party Planners: Fun Factory Parties Select State/Province

Jun 19 2014
A&E Factory Service WILL NOT BACK UP EXTENDED WARRANTIES or fix covered parts and appliances Atlanta Georgia Author: Forsyth, Georgia Warranty Companies: A&E Factory Service Atlanta, Select State/Province

Jun 19 2014
American Heritage Tin Sign Factory Extremely Rude, Unprofessional Experience - Misrepresented Order Gardena California Author: Gardena, California On-Line Business: American Heritage Tin Sign Factory Gardena, California

Jun 19 2014
The cover factory Clean Living Solution INC DO NOT ORDER from this company thru E-bay Huston Texas
Author: LA, California Car Parts & Accessories: The cover factory Huston, Texas

Jun 19 2014
Factory Outlet Store Mailed me a defective GPS then made me pay return shipping & took 15% of my return money... Brooklyn New York Internet Author: Concord, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Factory Outlet Store Internet

Jun 19 2014
Shenzhen Xinhuayun Modern Classic Furniture Factory http://a.xinhuayun.com Scammers...bait and switch Longgang District Shenzhen
Author: Toronto, Ontario Furniture & Furnishings: Shenzhen Xinhuayun Modern Classic Furniture Factory Longgang District, Select State/Province

Jun 18 2014
Epic Video Factory Darnell Moses referlinksfullcirclemarketing video explainer, overcharged, bait and switch, fake, copyright infringement, lies Toronto Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Producers: Epic Video Factory Toronto, Ontario

Jun 18 2014
Factory Expo Homes Mary-Ann Barr Mary-Ann Barr and Factory Expo Homes Leaves a San Diego Family 100K Short and Without a Home Chandler Arizona
Author: San Diego, California Manufacturers: Factory Expo Homes Chandler, Arizona

Jun 17 2014
Auto Top Factory LLC, Hutch Dekirmendjian, Hratch Dekirmendjian, Liza Dekirmendjian Defective Convertible Top and 2 Months of Lies and Broken Promises Van Nuys California Author: Clearwater, Florida Car Parts & Accessories: Auto Top Factory LLC Nationwide

Jun 16 2014
Furniture Factory Direct,  Liar, liar, pants on fire is an understatement! Lakewood Washington Author: University Place, Washington Furniture & Furnishings: Furniture Factory Direct Lakewood , Washington

Jun 16 2014
FACTORY OUTLET STORE factoryoutletstore.com BUYER BEWARE! My experience is that their Customer Service staff will lie, manipulate, and ultimately cheat and steal from you! New York New York Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: FACTORY OUTLET STORE New York, New York

Jun 16 2014
Burlington Coat Factory Rude, disrespectable hostile store clerks Lansing Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Clothing Stores: Burlington Coat Factory Lansing, Michigan

Jun 13 2014
Miami International Autos MIA Autos Autos MIA International Autos Miami International Cars Miami International Auto SCAM ALERT,Lemon Factory, BAD TRANSMISSIONS, take your money and run- scam, Car dealer scam, bad dealer, scam Miami Florida
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Miami International Autos Miami, Florida

Jun 12 2014
FactoryOutletStore.com Factory Outlet Store sneaky return policy English as a Foreign Language GARMIN Brooklyn New York Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: FactoryOutletStore.com Brooklyn, New York

Jun 12 2014
Tempe Transmission Factory Dennis Coffland and Rex Selnas RIP OFF - WARRANTY SCAM Tempe Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Tempe Transmission Factory Tempe, Arizona

Jun 12 2014
Coach factory outlet Online I order a coach purse from this company. after I order it I never received a expected delivery date or a tracking number. I then email the company about my delivery date. I didn't get a reply. so I email again. then I checked my bank account and notice I was charged more then I should have been charged. I later notice another another charged from this company as well. I don't understand how they are getting away with ripping people off. I'm totally pissed! coachfactoryole Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Internet Fraud: Coach factory outlet Online Select State/Province

Jun 12 2014
Brother International They are selling factory sealed printer cartridges that are empty,paper jams constantly Bridgewater New Jersey Author: PAICINES, California Desk Top Publishing: Brother International Bridgewater, New Jersey

Jun 11 2014
shen zhen electronics gift factory co.,ltd Susan she sent an email claiming to sell usb,mp3 etc. I made an order an paid in November, she used to send several mails a day no more since i paid. no goods long gang district shenzhen guangdong Shenzhen Author: Lagos, Other Electronic Manufacturers: shen zhen electronics gift factory co.,ltd Internet

Jun 10 2014
Coach Factory Outlets, Coach Outlets Online, Coach Outlet Coach Factory Outlets, Coach Outlets Online, Coach Outlet Home | Log In | Register | Cart | Contact Us This website says they are a Coach Factory Outlet, they are not, they sell knockoffs and bads one's at that Internet
Author: Dacula, Georgia Clothing Stores: Coach Factory Outlets, Coach Outlets Online, Coach Outlet Internet, Select State/Province

Jun 10 2014
Merchant Warehouse myadvantageportal Nationwide Author: Gilroy, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Warehouse Nationwide