Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

red cross

Showing 1-25 of 9,213 Found Reports For more specific results for "red cross"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
red payments,LLC withhold my residual income after i left company new york New York Author: broo0klyn, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: red payments,LLC new york, New York

Feb 24 2017

Feb 22 2017
Tradelines resources Out right lied about everything his name is Rob hightower and it's all a great big scam and they are making money off people vulnerability do not give them your money!!! Texas so they say but it's a lie!!!! Internet Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Cross-Border Scams: Tradelines resources Internet

Feb 21 2017
MEI Auto Finance Auto Max, Truck Max, Auto One, Dollar Car Sales Unprofessional, unreliable, and non-responsive Arlington Texas Author: Red Oak, Texas Auto Dealers: MEI Auto Finance Arlington , Texas

Feb 19 2017
schneider finance schneider used truck and trailer sales never used schneider financial to their equipment. alot of red tape. hidden fees. very high interest. Author: Alabama Financial Services: schneider finance Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
TakeSurveysForCash.com Jason White Jason White wrote accepted my $76.00 for registration and sent no registration in return Hong Kong (he claims) Internet Author: Other Cross-Border Scams: TakeSurveysForCash.com Internet

Feb 18 2017
upclick upclick Malta ltd hacked my debit card for $74.63 Internet Author: Berea, Kentucky Cross-Border Scams: upclick Internet

Feb 17 2017
Anthem Healthkeepers Blue Cross Blue Shield Re imbursement of charged policies Newark,New Jersey Virginia Author: Blackwater, Virginia Health Insurance: Anthem Healthkeepers Internet

Feb 17 2017
Vince Enterprises Karl thomas Called my mother and sister reporting I owed 520. Gave them my information they took $75 from my account and said they would continue to do that every two weeks until May 11. Called the same number back and now the company is a resort and spa all of a sudden Encino California Author: Redford, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Vince Enterprises

Feb 16 2017
Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota Unexpected Out of Network Bills Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Prior Lake, Minnesota Health Insurance: Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota Minneapolis, Minnesota

Feb 15 2017
Gurnee Police Department Red Light Gurnee Illinois Lambaste the Powers that be... Author: Rense, Indiana City Governments: Gurnee Police Department Gurnee, Illinois

Feb 12 2017
Derm Essence I purchased a free on-line aging cream, shipping only $4.95. It didn't work, returned it, and notice that they charge my credit over $300. Albany, Georgia and North Cross, Georgia Internet Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Skin Care: Derm Essence Internet

Feb 12 2017
Thvoughn Curry Red Floridas Biggest Scammer Palm Beach Gardens Florida
he got me too Author: Orlando , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Thvoughn Curry Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Feb 11 2017
STARLING CAPITAL Scammer duped me into depositing over 10k. Promoted huge returns then DENIED every withdrawal request ! Internet The Cost of Greed Author: Yoakum, Texas Cross-Border Scams: STARLING CAPITAL Internet

Feb 10 2017
Eagle Roofing ( tile ) company the brand new roof tile was installed less then a year, but rain actually wash down so much powder in certain area, which means several years later, my roof might be have red, pink, grey different colors, the worse the said they don't cover this in their warranty, THE WORSE is their VP,- Victor send me a RUDE / ARROGANT / THREAT / go to Court letter, Rialto, California
Author: hacienda heights, California Roofing Companies: Eagle Roofing ( tile ) company Rialto, CA 92377, California

16, Report #1352004

Feb 09 2017
Apex Loan Group Apex Business Capital LLC Be careful of these guys. Looked into the company and a bunch of red flags came up. When I asked the rep for some evidence that would put me at ease ,he was using Cashdollar instead of a last name, he got defensive and couldn't provide anything. Another sign of a scam. You've been warned! Internet Author: British Columbia Loans: Apex Loan Group Internet

Feb 07 2017
Pro Mailing Center, LLC Lisa Cross Fail to pay wages per contract agreement Internet Author: King George,, Virginia Shipping & Handling: Pro Mailing Center, LLC Internet

Feb 07 2017
Empowr.com Seized Account Funds, Fraudulent and Unfounded Accusations, Unjustified Account Closure San Diego Internet Author: Cross City, Florida Work at Home Business: Empowr.com Internet

Feb 06 2017
Detra Taylor, Detra's Red Rio,Detra's Red Hartley Detra Taylor lied to me about the puppy she sold me being able to be AKC full registered and puppy can NEVER be fully AKC registered! Tulsa Oklahoma
I purchased a puppy from same litter Author: Kaufman, Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: Detra Taylor Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
Pharma247 Hock Marine & Logistics,American Medical Center (Dr.Richard Styles) Kiev,Ukraine..Andriy Olesksiy,Elena Karetskaya STOLE MONEY FROM A DISABLED VETERAN ! Kiev,Ukraine..Baltimore, Maryland, Ohio Nationwide Author: Phoenixville, Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: Pharma247 Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Jacked antler Cannot talk to or cancel Internet Author: Rapid city , South Dakota Cross-Border Scams: Jacked antler Internet

Feb 04 2017
Vast Mountain Development, JVA, John Owen, Don Brown, Misti Mathis, John Somma, Rog Carrington, Yohann Anderson John D Owen Gold Mining Boiler Room / Ponzi Scheme - CA, WA, DE, TX, AZ, NV Dallas, Texas
Author now attacking anyone w/business relationship w/this co. Author: , Arizona Cross-Border Scams: Vast Mountain Development, JVA, John Owen, Don Brown, Misti Mathis, John Somma, Rog Carrington, Yohann Anderson Dallas, Texas

Feb 02 2017
Tmc Healthcare : Mark James, and the email associated with this name was johnsonjosh350@gmail.com this was a red flag for me. The names that were put in the text message as contacts are Mark James, email associated with this is johnsonjosh350@gmail.com unknown Massachusetts Author: Eustace, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Tmc Healthcare Massachusetts

Feb 01 2017
Leo Palmer - TiDom Con artist. Hooked me on how this was so simple to replicate. What a joke. The first red flag cam when he sold me my first set of leads, he refused to send said lists. Said they were confidential and couldn't be shared but he had no problem taking my money. I found someone on the internet who has worked with him before. He told me he was booted out of another program for not adhering to their rules. That's his TiDom was formed. If any one gets a call or text msg from TiDom, hang up or delete it. His fake videos of envelopes full of cash are a crime. Now he is posting videos of those supposedly have had success. I have yet to speak with or find anyone who is successful in this. Stay away! California Internet Author: Euless, Texas Internet: Leo Palmer - TiDom Internet

Jan 28 2017
Good Deal Reality ,Agent Steve Williams, Fraud and undisclosed, withhold documents on property to stop escrow from closing. Internet Adding more undisclosed information good deal realty (Steve Williams) Author: Victorville, California Cross-Border Scams: Good Deal Reality (Agent Steve Williams) Internet