Your Search | red eye printing

Feb 09 2016
Encante PUREY EYE CREAM (eye wrinkle reduction)VILLAIRE FACE SERUM (anti-aging serum)pureyeyecream.orgfaceserumvillaire.comencanteskin.com Encante Purey Eye Cream and Villaire Face Serum product samples Ripoff Santa Ana Internet Author: Galion, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Encante Internet

Feb 09 2016
deluxe eye therapy free product, pay only shipping of $4.95--now charge $180!!! Internet Author: West Haven, Connecticut Medical Supplies: deluxe eye therapy Internet

Feb 08 2016
NOUVEAU NOUVEAU SKIN CARE, TRANQUILLE EYE CREAM FALSE ADVERTISING AND INABILITY TO REACH COMPANY TO RETURN PRODUCT. SANTA ANA California Author: DESOTO, Illinois Beauty Salons: NOUVEAU SANTA ANA, California

Feb 08 2016
Bausch & Lomb Rebate Scam New York Internet Author: Houston, Texas Eye Care: Bausch & Lomb Internet

Feb 08 2016
EzContactsUSA Company Failed to Fulfill Order and Provide Refund Internet Author: Florida Eye Care: EzContactsUSA Internet

Feb 07 2016
Inna Victoria I ordered a free sample of Inna victoria cream ,4.95 was for shipping and handling ONLY. They also sent me Louvella eye serum which i never asked for and charged me for that too total charges are 198.00 for my free samples ! and before i caught on they charged me another 198.00 which i never received product! I have since called my bank please help they took almost 500.00 from me. Internet Author: mt. zion, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Inna Victoria Internet

Feb 07 2016
(skinshimmer) Mira Vie Skin Collection also Miravie Eye Therapy offers trial size of skin cream and eye cream w/o CLEARLY disclosing it is only refundable after 15 days & that it is autoship! Santa Ana California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: skinshimmer Internet

Feb 06 2016
Skin Optics Did not approve charge of $180 for this product. Not listed in ad or email Internet Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Eye Care: Skin Optics Internet

Feb 05 2016
EMPS First Data Corp Steals your money with bogus fees Hagertown Maryland Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: EMPS Hagertown, Maryland

Feb 05 2016
Alcon contact lens rebate Alcon contact lense Fraud /Ripoff alert El Paso, TX Nationwide Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Eye Care: Alcon contact lens rebate Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
MiraVie Eye Internet Free Trial Scam Internet Author: Hampton, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: MiraVie Eye Internet

Feb 04 2016
Red Head Labs LLC THESE PEOPLE WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY - BIG COMMERCE TEMPLATE RIPOFF Tulsa, Oklahoma Internet Author: Tallahassee, Florida Programmers: Red Head Labs LLC Internet

Feb 04 2016
Ecante Anti aging serum I ordered a sample of the anti aging serum and the eye cream, they charged my card for another order without my permission, they will not refund my money cause they say I didn't call within the 14 days to cancel my membership, they said this was on the order, but I am here to inform you that no where when I was ordering this stuff did it mention at all that there was a 14 day trial period to be canceled, this so called company is a ripoff, please keep your hard earned money cause this crap doesn't work like it shows online. Internet Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Ecante Anti aging serum Internet

Feb 03 2016
NuEssence Eye Collection Deceit by advertising a 14 day free trial but it is really 10 days as they add in 4 from shipping, it is in the fine print but not on the click here for the free trial Santa Ana CA Author: Schertz, Texas Beauty Salons: NuEssence Eye Collection Santa Ana CA,

Feb 03 2016
Encante Skinserum Credit card fraud OverlandPark il Author: Englewood, Colorado Eye Care: Encante Skinserum Internet

Feb 02 2016
- Year -2016 Judah at mentor mall Pulled me in with the dry hands routine told me about the eye sirum everything like the lady with the baby and her mom, but I was so gullible I went even fit her and bought the face lift they depleted my card for 3500.oo. I feel like a fool. I went to amazon and so cheer products I cann't even sleep tonight this will not ever happen again (((REDACTED))) Mentor mall Ohio Author: east Cleveland, Ohio Wanted Criminals: - Year -2016 east Cleveland, Ohio

Feb 01 2016
MiraVie Skincare Deceptive practices, sham artist, California Internet Author: Derby, Connecticut Eye Care: MiraVie Skincare Internet

Jan 31 2016
Red Oak Farm Debbie Worek HORSE BUYER BEWARE Mullica Hill New Jersey Author: Annville, Pennsylvania Animal Services: Red Oak Farm Mullica Hill, New Jersey

Jan 29 2016
Encante Beauty Solutions, Apin Eye Cream, Purbeauty fraudulent, predatious, threatening, unethical, obnoxious, misleading, free prize? Orland Park Illinois Author: Ocean View, Hawaii Alternative Health: Encante Beauty Solutions Orland Park, Illinois

Jan 29 2016
Vitier Eye Serum Being charged $90+ Santa Ana California
Author: Odon, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Vitier Eye Serum Santa Ana, California

Jan 28 2016
Encante Free trial ripoff Internet Author: Spring Creek, Nevada Eye Care: Encante Internet

Jan 26 2016
Big Red Kia I was had Norman, Oklahoma Author: okc, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Big Red Kia Norman,, Oklahoma

Jan 25 2016
Renu Derma I thought I was paying for shipping on a trial sample of the product. Instead I was charged almost $200 and I did not even open the product to try yet. I did not understand that they would automatically bill me and there was not price on how much the products would cost. Big Rip Off! San Diego California Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Eye Care: Renu Derma San Diego, California

Jan 25 2016
Skin Optics Essentials Eye Rejuvenating Serum fraudulently took $90 Dollars out of my bank account California Internet Author: Swan Point, Maryland Eye Care: Skin Optics Internet

Jan 25 2016
Skin Optics / Eyessentials Eye Rejuvenation serum SCAM $89.95 X 2 ! 14 DAY TRIAL Will not reimburse when canceled, Santa Anna Internet Author: Austin, Texas Beauty Products: Skin Optics / Eyessentials Eye Rejuvenation serum Internet