Your Search | red eye printing

Dec 03 2016
Revive Eye Do not fall for this offer!! You pay appx $10 for S&H for a free sample of eye care. This company will continue to send you their product monthly and charge you appx $200 for it! Never saw it coming!! Nationwide Author: norwalk, Connecticut Infomercials: reviveye Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
DermEssence Derm Essence, DermEssence, anti aging cream Sponsored by instagram with the illusion of eliminating under eye bags. A supposed 'Free Trial' they defend a nonexistent consent to charge my card for $94 after 14 days. I never agreed to this charge, nor did I know about it, Albany, GA Nationwide
Author: Arizona Attorney Generals: DermEssence Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Daniel Plym Third Eye Media Group So Called Director Came into our Production and Ended up Attempting to Collect Relocation Fees from Us. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Video & Film Production: Daniel Plym Los Angeles, California

Dec 02 2016
SKIN Noir / EYE Noir Company not accepting return items Sta. Ana California Author: Tuckerton, New Jersey TV Advertisements: SKIN Noir Sta. Ana, California

Dec 02 2016
Luxstyle US LuxStyle international I visited Lux Style website and browsed on their eye lash enhancer products.  Internet Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Luxstyle US Internet

Dec 01 2016
7 Second Eye Lift is another useless Eye cream that does not work useless Product, Does not work, Waste of Money, Ripoff Provo, Utah Internet
Author: Palm Springs North, Florida Eye Care: Synergistic Nutritional Compounds Internet

Dec 01 2016
Skin Noir Eye Noir Product did not come within 2-3 days as claimed, only had 1 week to try they refused a refund Santa Ana California Author: White, South Dakota Beauty Salons: Skin Noir Santa Ana, California

Nov 30 2016
Wills Printing Supplies promised at home job gift wrapping parcels and then reshipping them owe 3150.00 Elizabeth Town New Jersey Author: mountcarmel, Pennsylvania Shipping & Handling: Wills Printing Supplies Elizabeth Town , New Jersey

Nov 30 2016
BellaEpoque - Luminis Belle Epoque Youth Activating Eye CreamLuminis Advanced Skincare This is a classic case of deceptive, misleading, false, advertising. Internet Author: Miami, Florida Alternative Health: BellaEpoque - Luminis Internet

Nov 30 2016
Eye Royale/Skin Royale Eye/Skin Royale is a SCAM, no Free trial but will debit your card for $89 or more! Could not find website when attempt was made later. Las Vegas and other cities Internet Author: Winnabow, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Eye Royale/Skin Royale Internet

Nov 29 2016
Criminal Justice Legal Law Services/ Kevin Williams I received a voicemail from a red dot India sounding man informing me that I had 3 allegations against me and that arrest warrants would be issued if I didn't return his call immediately! NY, USA NY Author: Waynesville, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Criminal Justice Legal Law Services Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Derma Vibrance Youth Skin Eye/ wrinkle cream Unknown Unknown Author: Elk River, Minnesota Misc. Health Specialists: Derma Vibrance Internet

Nov 29 2016
Park View Legal REVIEW: Park View Legal’s mission to help customers achieve strong financial future. Park View Legal helps thousands of customers improve credit scores. Park View Legal's customers feel safe knowing disputes are handled by FICO certified analysts with years of experience.*UPDATE: Park View Legal pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Park View Legal recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ParkView Author: Peru, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Park View Legal TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Park View Legal, professional advocacy firm assists consumers fix credit history. Park View Legal hands on approach to wellbeing of clients, going extra mile providing best possible results. Park View Legal's customer support team reviews cases with consumers every month, ensuring consumers on track to achieving goals. San Diego , California

Nov 28 2016
Global Postal and Print Printing Company Marietta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Printing & Copy Services: Global Postal and Print Marietta, Georgia

Nov 28 2016
Taradel Inc Taradel Menus Taradel Menus Ripoff Glen Allen Virginia Author: El Dorado Hills, California Printing & Copy Services: Taradel Inc Virginia

Nov 27 2016
Skin Royale and Eye Royale Took money from my account-stating that I should have read the fine printfor a mediocre product Internet Author: Ashburn, Virginia Beauty Salons: Skin Royale and Eye Royale Internet

Nov 27 2016
Skinenergize Eyetherapy They were selling eye cream on Facebook. It was a free trial to only pay s/h. I was supposed to cancel within 14 days, which I swear I did. I always put on calendar. They charged me and said I didn't cancel on time. I am very organized with these things and always cancel on time. There's no way I cancelled a month too late like they said. South Dakota Author: Rochester, New York Beauty Salons: Skinenergize South Dakota

Nov 27 2016
HR-Cream SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY OR TRY!!! internet Author: GILBERT, Arizona Eye Care: HR-Cream Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet

Nov 27 2016
Rejuvenem AGELESS-SECRETS.COMZanu Advanced Eye SerumENOM, INC. Unbeknownst to me, charged me $79.95 and $89,95 ! San Francisco California Author: Newport Beach, California Beauty Products: Rejuvenem San Francisco, California

Nov 27 2016
Satin Youth Instant Wrinkle Reducer Instant Wrinkle Reducer - anything but Internet Author: Franklin, Tennessee Eye Care: Satin Youth Instant Wrinkle Reducer Internet

Nov 26 2016
skin noir & eye noir Skin noir & Eye noir Total scam Santa Ana California  Author: Queens, New York Beauty Salons: skin noir Santa Ana, California

Nov 24 2016
Revita Youth Unknowingly charged for products. Internet Author: Rancho Santa Margarita, California Eye Care: Revita Youth Internet

Nov 23 2016
Lux international sales aps Luxstyle international The company trying to charge me for a product I don't buy. I visited Lux Style website and browsed on their eye lash enhancer products.  Denmark Internet Author: Lafayette , Indiana Alternative Health: Lux international sales aps Internet

Nov 22 2016
Skin and Eye Royale Beware of 14 day trial Skin Royale online Internet Author: Sturgis, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Skin and Eye Royale Internet