Your Search | red hill general store

May 30 2016
Reliant Computer Services Failed to provide data recovery services as ordered. Despite many assurances from owner - nothing ever produced. Refund requested and never received despite multiple messages that credit had been issued / check was available for pickup in store Winter Haven Florida Author: Indian Lake Estates, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Reliant Computer Services Winter Haven, Florida

May 30 2016
Resale Therapy Caroldeans Resale Therapy Resale Therapy Fraud Descript: on file: Closed Store on May 11, 2016 with all my belongings that I dropped off on March 24, 2016 saying that I would get my items back. But won't respond back to me either by email or telephone.!!! Palm Desert California Author: Palm Springs, California Consignment Stores: Resale Therapy California

May 29 2016
Classic Yorkies Home Danali Robinson scam artist rochester minnesota Author: mars hill , North Carolina Internet Fraud: Classic Yorkies Home Internet

May 29 2016
Orogold On December 24, 2015 I was visiting my 93 year old cousin in San Francisco for the holiday. There was an Orogold store next to my hotel. Repeatedly when I came out of the hotel someone was in my face with a bag holding facial cream. One sales rep dragging me into the store told me she could help with my rosacea on my face. (I see a dermatologist every year and she has never diagnosed me with rosacea). I put out my hand while this rep did a peel, moisturizer, mask and cleanser. While doing this she asked me twice if I was Jewish. She said she would give me free eye serum as well. The bill totaled a whopping $2501. She NEVER stated this was a final bill. I would never put this dangerous product on my face and have no credit from Orogold in any form from retuning $5763.00. My Christmas holiday was ruined in San Francisco due to this horrible experience with Orogold. San Francisco California Nice try.... Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Franchisors: Orogold San Francisco, California

May 28 2016
Chapman Ford Chapman Ford pulls the wool over this consumers eyes. Be careful Scottsdale Arizona Report them to the FTC and your state's attorney general Author: Phoenix , Arizona Auto Dealers: Chapman Ford Scottsdale , Arizona

May 27 2016
Sprint store moore Oklahoma Sprint@ E Systems management I returned a phone after 3 days was guaranteed a refund for the 400$ downpayment in may 2015.its been a year no refund nothing but a runaround. Moore Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Shallotte, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint store moore Oklahoma

May 27 2016
AAA Extended Warranty omnisure group warrantyASI / Ownershield, Inc. (OSI)Independent Dealer Group, Inc. (IDG) Scam, Stay Away, Waste of Money Nationwide Author: Mullica Hill, New Jersey Auto Warranty: AAA Extended Warranty Nationwide

May 27 2016
Concrete Solutions of Central Florida Rude, mean, threatening, hostile, unprofessional and profanity Winter Park Florida
Caught Red Handed Author: Orlando, Florida Small Business Services: Concrete Solutions of Central Florida Winter Park, Florida

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 26 2016
Oakridge Village Mobile Homes Beware they rip people off!!!!! Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Attorneys General: Oakridge Village Mobile Homes Orlando, Florida

May 26 2016
menards, Lewis Center, Ohio I order online menards.com and picked up in the store. They charged me a processing fee of 4.49 for convenience, and then couldn't it Lewis Center Ohio Author: north lewisburg, Ohio Building Products: menards, Lewis Center, Ohio Lewis Center, Ohio

May 26 2016
T-mobile Spid at mall palmera T-Mobile Liar sales cocky manager store Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi , Texas Audio & Electronics Shops: T-mobile Spid at mall palmera Corpus Christi , Texas

May 25 2016
One Vanilla Prepaid Gift Card I placed monry on a vanilla gift card to pay a bill online and money was taken before i could pay bill. I reported the card in February 2016 and received an answer on May 17th that i will not be given a refund because i used the card in Orlando, Florida at a 7/11 store & I stay in Georgia ,7 hour drive, Nationwide
Author: Blackshear, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Vanilla Gift Card Nationwide

May 24 2016
Game X Change Gaming Store Conroe Texas Author: Montgoery, Texas Video Stores: Game X Change Conroe, Texas

May 24 2016
Superior General Contracting / John Houston Floyd aka John Patricina John Houston Floyd took 5500 dollars from me and says he is in the process of refunding my money Troy Michigan
Superior General Contracting Author: Michigan Con Artists: Superior General Contracting Troy, Michigan

May 23 2016
Christine Sampson - State Farm Insurance Caveat Emptor - Buyer Beware Pleasant Hill, California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Insurance Agencies: Christine Sampson - State Farm Insurance Pleasant Hill,, California

May 23 2016
Express toll service E-470 toll E-470 is incompetent Aurora Colorado Author: Byers, Colorado Attorneys General: Express toll service Aurora, Colorado

May 22 2016
City of boulder police and d.a. and the court system Corruption everywhere!!! Boulder Colorado ??? Author: Boulder, Colorado Attorneys General: City of boulder police and d.a. and the court system Boulder, Colorado

May 22 2016
summerstone nursey ripped off by summer stone nursey Morrison TN Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Nurseries: summerstone nursey Internet

May 21 2016
TRI-STAES GENERAL CONTRACTORS Thomas Roca and Christine Arreaga Plumbing Contractors-Don't show up when scheduled. Damaged the sink,pipes and disposal. Gave MIsinformation, RUDE & Insulting Denver Colorado
Author: Boulder, Colorado Home Improvements: TRI-STAES GENERAL CONTRACTORS Denver, Colorado

May 21 2016
Department Store Liquidations Brand Name Bargains,LLC Fraud, Miss-represents, dishonest Brooklyn New York Author: Cleveland, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Department Store Liquidations Brooklyn, New York

May 21 2016
Jeff Barnes Boca Raton attorney W. Jeff Barnes Worst attorney in Florida ? Lost everything, kept money and our land Boca Raton Nationwide Author: Dunnellon, Florida Attorneys General: Jeff Barnes Boca rayon attorney Nationwide

May 20 2016
Tc Computers TC COMPUTERS THRIFT STORE TC Computers Seller On Amazon ripoff scammer myrtle beach sc Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Audio & Electronics Shops: Tc Computers Nationwide

May 20 2016
Northwood Place Apartments -Kimberly and New general manager The Irvine company Northwood Place Apartments Fair housing violators, does not enforce lease agreement Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Attorneys General: Northwood Place Apartments -New general manager Irvine, California

May 19 2016
Merchants tire store 315 Matthew Gear manager scammers, unprofessional rip-off artists Reisterstown Maryland merchants tire scammers Author: owings mills, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Merchants tire store 315 Reisterstown, Maryland