Your Search | red hill general store

Feb 11 2016
Baby's Den Igal Hatanian Fraud Charges from Baby's Den, store doesn't care Brooklyn, NY Internet Author: Vienna, Virginia Baby Products: Baby's Den Internet

Feb 10 2016
CNC FACTORY CNC FACTORY, MSR SHOP, MSR STORE Scammes Rippers will never send anything Internet Author: miami, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: CNC FACTORY Internet

Feb 10 2016
Matthew Green Skycribs, Irmat Development Starts trouble with neighbors and property owners in order to obtain free rent and possession of property Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys General: Matthew Green Los Angeles, California

Feb 10 2016
Saint Vicent Depaul thrift store sold me a black Cabrio whirlpool washing machine for $200 and it don't work will not refund, claim they tested it Casa Grande Arizona Author: Casa Grande, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Saint Vicent Depaul thrift store Casa Grande, Arizona

Feb 10 2016
Clean Slate Credit Solutions Bad service and false claim on removing items off my credit.shady practice. Red bank New Jersey Nice try Author: miami, Florida Credit Services: Clean Slate Credit Solutions Red bank, New Jersey

Feb 10 2016
PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Chad Perry They are scam artist,they told me I needed brakes on my range rover.after chad perry told me I needed brakes,and new tires the bill came out to $2,600.two weeks later I went for service from the dealer.he asked me why I bought such cheap tires,then I asked about my brakes.he said they were never touched.I contacted the attorney general. Sanford North Carolina Author: Sanford , North Carolina Auto Repair Service: PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Sanford, North Carolina

Feb 09 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Gander Mountain BAIT and SWITCH In-Store Marketing Monroe North Carolina
Author: Monroe, North Carolina Sporting Goods: Gander Mountain Monroe, North Carolina

Feb 09 2016
oxwall they knowingly allow the sale of scripts in there store that do not work Internet Author: Alabama Software: oxwall Internet

Feb 08 2016
BOSCOV DEPARTMENT STORE BOSCOVS WILL NOT HONOR THEIR GUARANTEE ON TWO TWIN BEDS MATTRESS AND BOX SPRINGS TOMS RIVER New Jersey Author: whiting, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: BOSCOV DEPARTMENT STORE TOMS RIVER, New Jersey

Feb 08 2016
cash loans America /mark Jones Linda offered a loan with an initial fee of $200. which I paid.then was asked for an additional 300..00...which I explained that I did not have.i was told by supervisor mark Jones fee must be paid to receive funds. I said no,just send my initial fee of 200.00 to be returned which they refused to do. Van Nuys California Author: Lancaster, Ohio Attorneys General: cash loans America /mark Jones Van Nuys, California

Feb 06 2016
North America Power Ripped off consumer South Jersey service area Internet Author: Mullica Hill, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: North America Power Internet

Feb 06 2016
Mazer Law Group Jeffrey Mazer Dishonest, Unprofessional & Incompetent Will take your money and leave you hanging. Saugus Massachusetts Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Attorneys General: Mazer Law Group Saugus, Massachusetts

Feb 05 2016
Afton Ridge Apartments It appears as though management and or other personnel of the apartments did willfully and intentionally alter our lease at the apartments without our knowledge and approval. Concord NC Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Attorneys General: Afton Ridge Apartments NC

Feb 05 2016
EMPS First Data Corp Steals your money with bogus fees Hagertown Maryland Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: EMPS Hagertown, Maryland

Feb 05 2016
Auto House of Salisbury, N.C. Deceptive Manipulations of over the phone Visa Charges; Sold Me a Service Contract, but did not deliver. Salisbury North Carolina Author: Spring Hill, Florida Auto Warranty: Auto House of Salisbury, N.C. Salisbury, North Carolina

Feb 04 2016
good feet store Deceived, cheated, lied, ripped-off omaha Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska Customer: good feet store omaha, Nebraska

Feb 04 2016
Red Head Labs LLC THESE PEOPLE WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY - BIG COMMERCE TEMPLATE RIPOFF Tulsa, Oklahoma Internet Author: Tallahassee, Florida Programmers: Red Head Labs LLC Internet

Feb 04 2016
Ecante Anti aging serum I ordered a sample of the anti aging serum and the eye cream, they charged my card for another order without my permission, they will not refund my money cause they say I didn't call within the 14 days to cancel my membership, they said this was on the order, but I am here to inform you that no where when I was ordering this stuff did it mention at all that there was a 14 day trial period to be canceled, this so called company is a ripoff, please keep your hard earned money cause this crap doesn't work like it shows online. Internet Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Ecante Anti aging serum Internet

Feb 03 2016
Wyndham resorts Sales scam, deceptive sales practice Nationwide Author: Pleasant Hill, California Timeshare Rentals: Wyndham resorts Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
First American Home Warranty they took my money and sent a repair man to fix my heating and didn't fix it instead they broke the heat and also the air conditioner as well and now i have no heat or air and no money and all they said was there is nothing we can do Spring Hill Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Appliances: First American Home Warranty Spring Hill, Florida

Feb 03 2016
GENERAL ELECTRIC Assurant Sollutions General Electric has no extended warranty uses Assurant Solutions A Scam Atlanta Nationwide Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Electronic Manufacturers: GENERAL ELECTRIC Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
MarkePlace Health Insurance MarketPlace Rips you off With the help of the IRS Mars Hill Internet Follow up to original report Author: mars hill, North Carolina Health Insurance: MarkePlace Health Insurance Internet

Feb 02 2016
zeus dvd Ordered a dvd from them.Haven't recieved it and they won't respond. Internet Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Media Outlets: zeus dvd Internet

Feb 02 2016
Merchants Choice Payment Solutions Josh Hill Promised me 50% of the net income I produced but the company reneged on the agreement. The Woodlands Texas Author: CMCH, New Jersey Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchants Choice Payment Solutions The Woodlands, Texas