Your Search | red star worldwear

Aug 30 2014
Lone Star Overnight Delivery Services Failure to deliver package; lied about delivery attempts, offered to let me make a 6 hour trip to pick up at my own expense Amarillo Texas Author: boise city, Oklahoma Shipping Companies: Lone Star Overnight Delivery Services Amarillo, Texas

Aug 29 2014
America Star Books (Publish America) AUTHOR BEWARE MAJOR SCAM Maryland Internet Author: Massachusetts Producers: America Star Books Internet

Aug 27 2014
judging office and decisions center Award Notification Commission Send 11.89 and receive a lump sum check of 1,140,000 or 66,667,00 per year for 30 years , With no phone numbers, It read I couldn't give this to anybody and Why do I have to send them Money First if I won An Award??? RED FLAGS!! Kansas City Kansas Author: coatesville, Pennsylvania Liars: judging office and decisions center Kansas City, Kansas

Aug 27 2014
John Weaver John Evening Star, Fred John Weaver, Colorado Home John Weaver is a lying, cheating scam artist posing as a Contractor Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Home Improvements: John Weaver Colorado Springs, Colorado

Aug 26 2014
Five Star Fencing - More Like One Star Fencing!!! Canton Georgia Author: Canton, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Five Star Fencing Canton, Georgia

Aug 26 2014
Star Clothing Tim Tointon Deals too good to be true Internet Author: New Mexico Clothing Stores: Star Clothing Internet

Aug 26 2014
red stone law group- jacksonville, florida theives. liars. bums. oh my! jacksonville Florida Author: danbury, Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: red stone law group- jacksonville, fl jacksonville, Florida

8, Report #1172071

Aug 25 2014
weeki wachee flus There was a order place from my card that I did not placed for a Ke tone product. They owe me and I want my money Internet Author: Red Springs, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: weeki wachee flus Internet

Aug 22 2014
Hyseyin Serenli d/b/a 5 Star Painting Co. Mr. Serenli stole the solid marble saddle between my hardwood floors and tiled bathroom; then filled the hole with wood, added a new saddle that he added to my order at Home Depot the previous day and hacked off two inches of a brand new 6-panel door that he also added to my Home Depot order the previous day. The original door was metal and could not be cut. The saddle he took has been in the house since it was built in 1966. Initially Mr. Serenli said he would come back on Saturday 8/23 to replace the saddle and the door, then he left a confused message on my cell phone, pretending he did not understand the problem and would buy a new saddle at the Home Depot. I guess someone told him that he should not admit to taking the saddle … but he did admit it. Bridgewater New Jersey Author: Monmouth Beach, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Hyseyin Serenli Bridgewater, New Jersey

Aug 22 2014
blue star automotive chris walker he ripped off people when he had a automotive repair shop beware now he has a tranportation trucking co. make sure you get a complete inventory of all your valuables duncan Oklahoma Author: lawton, Oklahoma Auto Shipping Companies: blue star automotive duncan , Oklahoma

Aug 21 2014
Red Door Real Estate Madelene Cheney Red door Real Estate in Quincy Madelene Cheney Scammed me Rude quincy Massachusetts Author: quincy, Massachusetts Real Estate Services: Red Door Real Estate quincy, Massachusetts

Aug 20 2014
Dealscube GameDeals US, Inc. To Many Red Flags Internet Author: Elma, Washington Audio & Electronics Shops: Dealscube Internet

Aug 19 2014
Providence Financial Advocates LEGAL EDUCATORS, GOLD BARS, CASH 4 U, STAR GATE MUTUAL, VERONICA SESMA, MARY REYNOLDS RIPOFF, LOAN MODIFICATION, LOAN MOD, INSURANCE, FRAUD. LOS ANGELES California Author: California Loan Modification: Providence Financial Advocates LOS ANGELES, California

Aug 17 2014
David Stone, Attorney, Law Office of David Stone, Lawyer David stone in Anaheim I had to put a star so it would go below ZEROS all the way across! Do not use David c stone/ office. A WORST ATTORNEY BY ANY SCALE Anaheim California Author: California Attorneys & Legal Services: David Stone, Attorney, Law Office of David Stone, Anaheim, California

Aug 16 2014
geo holiday star pointe resort totally misrepresented what we were buying las vegas Nevada Author: tacoma, Washington Timeshare Rentals: geo holiday star pointe resort las vegas, Nevada

Aug 13 2014
RED DOOR MERGERS RD MERGERS TRIED TO SCAM MONEY TO UNRESTRICT SHARES IN DELMEDICA TO ALLOW ME TO SELL THE SHARES TO ANOTHER COMPANY NEW YORK New York Author: Nowra, Other Legal Services: RED DOOR MERGERS NEW YORK, New York

Aug 13 2014
Providence Financial Advocates Star Gate Mutual, Legal Educators USA & Co, Legal Educators, First Home Preservation, Cynthia Harris , Veronica Sesma, Mary Reynolds. Loan Modification, Financial, Ponzy Scheme, Goldbars, WMC, Pyramid, Loan Mod, Modifications Los Angeles california
Author: California Loan Modification: Providence Financial Advocates Los Angeles, Select State/Province

Aug 11 2014
Twilight Travel bookitdiscountclub.com I received a fax on July 10, 2014 advertising a 6 day 5 night vacation including all meals and beverages (alcoholic included) for $119.00 per person to Cancun, Jamaica or Hawaii. It also said choose your 4-5 star resort, Corporate meal plan, Unlimited activities including non-motorized sports. I called 855-883-1867 and spoke to a James Bell at EXT 325. He gave me a list of resorts and I told him I was interested in Maui. He then suggested the Four Seasons Resort. I specifically asked him if $298 was the total for 2 persons and he said YES. I booked the vacation for OCTOBER 14TH, 2014. Shortly thereafter I received an email from docusign for a confirmation of my reservation. The confirmation # was CT22535100 but it did not list the Four Seasons Hotel. I called back several times and asked for James Bell at EXT 325 and he was never there. Orlando Florida Author: Kingwood, Texas Travel Services: Twilight Travel Select State/Province

Aug 08 2014
Allstar Mitsubitchi/Isaac Sales manager said that the 2014 Mirage that i was buying was a 5 star rating car. This was a lie after doing my research. Corpus Christi Texas Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, TEXAS 78411, Texas Auto Dealers: Allstar Mitsubitchi Texas

Aug 07 2014
Towne Ford-Redwood City Barry Johnson FORCES EMPLOYEES TO POST FAKE 5-STAR REVIEWS!!! Redwood City California Author: Palo Alto, California Auto Dealers: Towne Ford-Redwood City Redwood City, California

Aug 07 2014
york area regional police dept. property damage report spry Pennsylvania Author: red lion, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: york area regional police dept. spry, Pennsylvania

Aug 06 2014
Big Red Sports and Import Chad Griffith Refused to supply promotional item advertised, a 70 TV w/ purchase of 2 KIA Souls. Norman Oklahoma Author: Stillwater, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Big Red Sports and Import Norman, Oklahoma

Aug 05 2014
all star direct auto shipping, llc Suckered Los Angeles, California Author: Jo;iet, Illinois Auto Transporters: all star direct auto shipping, llc Los Angeles, , California

Aug 05 2014
Tire Works Total Car Care Worst service customer care for never having had any business what so ever with them. Less than 1 star worthy. Harassing phone calls and hang ups, with accusations flung freely and severe offensively defensive attitude by Customer Service manager when I attempted to simply see who was repeatedly calling and hanging up, or leaving no message. According to service manager she said this wasn't a policy of theirs, yet would not freely give up the store location I was being called from, and then threatened me. I would never do business with them again even if I ever had. Completely unprofessional, entitled teenage attitudes, raised voice, and pretending to lose reception during call with the manager, absolutely disrespectful. Police have assured me I can file a complaint with BBB rightfully as their actions constitute actionable harassment, with proof of incoming call records, and as my line is private, calls are notably recorded. They have no business threatening customers, and non-customers. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Tire Works Total Car Care Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 03 2014
paula marie allera paula red paula tamayo red it is a is a weight lose drug peddler digested as a blog with no business license monroe Internet Author: mattews , North Carolina Drug Manufacturers: paula marie allera Internet