RED STAR WORLDWEAR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: red star worldwear
There may be more specific results for "red star worldwear"
For more specific results for "red star worldwear"
Showing 1-25 of 5,721 Found Reports For more specific results for "red star worldwear"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 20 2017
BRILLIANT STAR CLOTHING HAD HATS MADE AND DELIVERED AND NEVER PAID YORBA LINDA California Author: NORCO, California Clothing Stores: BRILLIANT STAR CLOTHING YORBA LINDA, California

Jun 18 2017
Chris Dewall/Red Wing Ammo Co. Red Wing Ammunition Co. This puke when I was going to buy a truck and trailer went behind my back and bought it. I made the mistake of telling him of the sellers and how they'd finance. His answer when confronted. You snooze you lose. POS. However he snoozed longer. Instead of working he sat on his lazy a*s and didn't make payments. I got to help the seller of a peterbilt reposess his equipment. Red Wing Minnesota Author: newport, Minnesota Trucking Companies: Chris Dewall/Red Wing Ammo Co. Red Wing, Minnesota

Jun 17 2017
Bruce Johnson Red Bull I actually thought I got a lucky break and that finaly, something positive was happening to me! Wrong! Another Scam has me totally bummed Internet
Author: San Antonio, Texas Sales People: Bruce Johnson Red Bull Internet

Jun 17 2017
Loved Spellls By Ashley Madison Master 5 Star PsychicJade Psychic Love Spell MasterPsychic Valera Jones Con-Arts Psychic Resenda, CA or Seattle, Washington Internet Hooray! She was looking out for my higher good! Author: Henderson, Nevada Psychic Fortune Tellers: Loved Spellls By Ashley Madison Internet

Jun 14 2017
Five Star Store It - Lansing, Store It USA This storage company refused to communicate with me and refused to answer any questions I had about billing and auction. Gave me auction notice but sold unit 6 weeks early. Lansing Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Storage & Self Storage: Five Star Store It - Lansing Lansing, Michigan

Jun 13 2017
Aspire Sales TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Aspire Sales | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Aspire Sales LLC is dedicated to customer satisfaction. With a great policy in place for its clients to return merchandise and receive refunds. With a dedicated staff that is willing to go out of their way for customers is only the beginning.  Aspire Sales LLC caters to the First responder community. Aspire Sales LLC receives a positive 5-star positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.  Aspire Sales LLC made a serious commitment to their warranties and current policies. This lets customers feel safe and confident and secure when they choose Aspire Sales LLC
Author: Tempe, Arizona On-Line Stores: Aspire Sales TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Aspire Sales is a manufacturer and distributor of emergency vehicle lights and equipment. Aspire Sales strives to provide first responders, emergency responders, and warning vehicle community with the very best police lights, fire lights, ambulance lights and warning lights. Aspire Sales operates their business with the same pride that their customer do in their profession. Jupiter, Florida

Jun 11 2017
Target Card Target Red Card Auto Pay Fails - Impacts Credit Report Minneapolis Nationwide Author: Westminster, California Credit & Debt Services: Target Card Nationwide

Jun 11 2017
Reno Tahoe Auto Group RTAG They will hand you an ipad and ask you to leave a 5 star review before you leave just after purchasing. I left one myself not knowing all the expensive lies I had just bought. First we purchased a car that they had marked up well over 5000 from fair asking price from a retailer. They do this often and will lie thier pants off to get you to believe that the car is actually worth that price and will refuse to negotiate down to a reasonable price Reno Nevada Author: Carson City, Nevada Auto Dealers: Reno Tahoe Auto Group Reno, Nevada

Jun 09 2017
Star management A star company Walsh properties. Laid low. Santa ana CA
Author: Westminster, California Builders & Contractors: Star management Santa ana, California

Jun 07 2017
Red Lollipop Boutique Internet
Author: Everywhere , California Arts & Crafts Stores: Red Lollipop Boutique Internet

Jun 07 2017
First Choice Electricity, Oncor False accusations of tampering with the meter box Irving Texas Author: Red Oak, Texas Electrical Services: First Choice Electricity, Oncor Irving, Texas

Jun 03 2017
lone star shih tzu & lhasa apso rescue refused a service dog to a veteran.. Sweeny Texas Author: Sweeny, Texas Non-Profit Charities: lone star shih tzu & lhasa apso rescue

May 31 2017
Red Hawk Casino Ken Arvill- Table Supervisor Assault, Age and Race Discrimination, Dafamation of Character and Threatening Hostile Environment Placerville California Author: Hercules, California Racists: Red Hawk Casino Placerville, California

May 31 2017
Star Talent Agency Zero honesty and zero integrity Doral Florida Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Star Talent Agency Florida

May 31 2017
Red Autp Protection Elijah Norton Refund Nightmare Overland Park Kansas Author: Windham, Maine Auto Warranty: Red Autp Protection

May 30 2017
kris dailey-walker aka diana jones aka joanne nelson fraud & scammer pagans against plagiarism scams pagans against plagiarism caught red handed scamming, fake pagans dont pay worldwide Internet
Author: uk, Missouri ORGANIZED CRIME: kris dailey-walker aka diana jones aka joanne nelson fraud & scammer Internet

May 24 2017
Abercrombie & Fitch Co - they're posting Fake 5-star reviews on their clothing products on their website abercrombie.com, it's a bogus on fake customers to sell clothing Yes they are scheming customers on fake 5-star reviews and they're making clothes out of Polyester garbage from their cotton products to cut on costs giving customers less quality.Real sad New Albany Nationwide
More fake reviews by Abercrombie & Fitch, CEO ms. fran horowitz Author: LA, On-Line Stores: Abercrombie & Fitch Nationwide

May 24 2017
Bruce Johnson Red Bull hiring manager Wrap my car for money Internet
Author: Terre Haute, Indiana Internet Fraud: Bruce Johnson Red Bull hiring manager Internet

May 23 2017
All Star Direct Auto Shipping Steve Roberts Reverend Los Angeles California Author: Sunset Beach, California Auto Shipping Companies: All Star Direct Auto Shipping Los Angeles, California

May 20 2017
speedy mags ordered star magazine for 1 year now they dont respond to my asking where is my magazines Internet Author: saginaw, Michigan Dance Clubs: speedy mags Internet

May 18 2017
Lone Star Wrecker Parasitic Wrecker Service corpus christi Texas Author: Alvin, Texas Auto Towing: Lone Star Wrecker corpus christi, Texas

May 18 2017
Interstate National Dealer Services I bought a policy from this company in 2013 and have never filed a claim with them. My Tahoe went into the shop and the dealership contacted Interstate to get the claim started. Our policy covers the work that needs to be done but they are not wanting to stand by the covered components. The dealership, Red Auto and myself have contacted Interstate numerous times and they are refusing to work with any of us. All I am asking is for them to stand by the policy they sold me in 2013 and cover the work that needs to be done that I have been paying for over 4 years. Atlanta Georgia Author: Turkey, Texas Auto Repair Service: Interstate National Dealer Services Nationwide

May 18 2017
Ashera Star Goddess SheRa Seven Am I wasting my money Internet Author: Houston , Texas Psychic: Ashera Star Goddess Internet

May 16 2017
Taylor Spellman Retail Star Stiffs Stationery Company New York New York Mutual misunderstanding; problem resolved; debt paid Author: Hartford, Connecticut Small Business Services: Taylor Spellman New York, New York