RED STAR WORLDWEAR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: red star worldwear
There may be more specific results for "red star worldwear"
For more specific results for "red star worldwear"
Showing 1-25 of 14,741 Found Reports For more specific results for "red star worldwear"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 15 2017
staur co. first they compramised my card by not using it at the time of the order, than used it 2 mos. later without my knowledge, then I paid the extra $20 to guarantee I was told it could not be replaced my money could not be returned, they would send me a catalog so I could use my store credit,the cat, came with a letter saying my store credit ended on the 10 did not get the letter til the 14; they kept my money and my ring; my ring would be replaced if it broke, well it broke Burnsville Minnesota Author: Red Oak, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: staur co. Burnsville, Minnesota

Oct 14 2017
Save a lot savannah ga They sell rotten meat and dont offer refunds. Dipping into fresh blood to make meat appear red and fresh. Theyve had multiple calls to the health department all they do is slap on the hand and tell them to throw out the meat. After the hurricane power went out and all meat that was bad fouled up the store and you could see nothing but brown meat and soured chicken being sold. Savannah Georgia Author: Savannah, Georgia Inspectors: Save a lot savannah ,

Oct 13 2017
NDC POSTAL JACKSONVILLE FL. I ORDERED A COMPLETE DVD SERIES OF FRIENDS THROUGH EBAY.COM. WHEN I RECEIVED THE PACKAGE IT WAS EMPTY JUST A RED EMPTY BOX WITH NO DVDS. JACKSONVILLE FL. FLORIDA Author: milton, Florida Cameras & Video: NDC POSTAL JACKSONVILLE FL. JACKSONVILLE , FL

Oct 13 2017
Techprotect Bright star device protect I have had 750.00 removed from bank account since 2015 for 23.57 didn't realize till august of this year Alpharetta GA Author: Jonesvilly, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Techprotect , GA

Oct 13 2017
One and Only Motors Unless You Like Throwing Money Away, Star Far Away!! Doraville Georgia Author: Murrayville, Georgia Auto Dealers: One and Only Motors Doraville , Georgia

Oct 13 2017
Spywizz I cant believe youtube would let pepole advertise scams such as spywizz on their site, nobody got what they paid, for that is a scam,I HOPE I CAN HELP PREVENTBOTHERS FROM GETTING RIPPED OFF Florida-1st red flag Internet only Author: Dix Hills, New York Computer Software: Spywizz Internet

Oct 11 2017
Fairy Season fairyseason.com Thieves China Internet
Clarify pictures Author: Rosenberg, Texas Clothing Stores: Fairy Season Internet

Oct 11 2017
Right Way Ranch/John and Cheer Webber Sold me a half bred pup that was suppose to be a purebred mini red heeler, only 26 % heeler, Prineville Oregon Author: Meridian, Idaho Animal Shelters: Right Way Ranch Prineville, Oregon

Oct 09 2017
Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. ripoff, make promises, represents one thing and then seeks to never follow through with commitments, abusive demanding demeaning boss Henderson Nevada Carpet Bagger Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Oct 08 2017
Consider it Done Maintenance Services This guy charged my 79 year old mother 2000 dollars for a fence. He charged her at the rate of 65 an hour, and it's only been up since the summer, and it is now coming apart. Took a look at it and can see spots all over it where he didn't even put any screws in, just painted over top of it. My mother demanded that he fix it, so he came over thinking no one was at my moms place (I was there cleaning her house) I watched him make a buddy of his cut a board, screw it to the fence, then leave. Took 25 seconds. So I text him to ask if he's fixed the fence, and he totally lies to me, stating it was all repaired, awaiting painting. I then said he was full of it, that I had seen him. I then sent him all the pics of the FUBAR fence and the damage he caused. All I got was radio silence. So this guy ripped off a Korean War veteran dying from cancer as well as his sick wife. These people are my parents and i want to stop this man from ripping off anymore seniors. He isn't even a journeyman in anything (I asked) and he charged my parents double the journeyman rate. Red Deer Alberta
Author: Red Deer, Alberta Home Improvements: Consider it Done Maintenance Services Red Deer, Alberta

Oct 08 2017
RED CARDINAL ASM BUSINESS SCAM RED CARDINAL JOHN KLEIN SCAM JOHN SLOATMOAN, ASM BUSINESS, ASMBUSINESS, REDCARDINAL ANGRY SHORT GUY SCAMMED ME FOR 10,000+ OXNARD CALIFORNIA Author: alabama, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: RED CARDINAL ASM BUSINESS SCAM OXNARD,

Oct 08 2017
RDROCKM*FUTUREH RED ROCK FUTURE HEALTHPURE CBD OIL TINCTURE 100mg. Keep trying to cancel, they make it hard to find them. they are still billing me. I am not recieving any product. Los Angeles California Author: KAUFMAN, Texas Alternative Health: RDROCKM*FUTUREH , California

Oct 08 2017
Amazon.com web services Virginia davis I was on offer up looking for a local car near me i seen this audi a4 2006 all red with tan interior, it saod she was in la. I contacted her she told me she was selling the car so cheap because her husband had died and it was tramatizing her because it was his car., sshe said she was living out in Hamilton for a while do to his death she was staying with family , she asked me if i was willing to do it online i said yes because she was talking about this EPP which she dont recieve the money till i agree to keep the car , an its been a week an still aint got anything . Internet Author: Van nuys, California Auto Dealers: Amazon.com web services Internet

Oct 07 2017
Wirter Franklin Mangrum Social Butterfly, Jarrod Washington los Angeles been there too Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Social Butterphly Los Angeles, California

Oct 07 2017
Jiffy Lube 14 reviews 1.0 star rating 10/7/2017 Horrible experience. If I could give them 0 stars I would. One thing I will say they were fast. Fast to rip me off and fast to say there was nothing they could for me. Talk about exploitation. north providence Rhode Island Author: north providence, Rhode Island Auto Service Stations: Jiffy Lube north providence, Rhode Island

Oct 07 2017
Star home care I just want some information about this company if its legit or not and what their actual phone number is. Because I've currently been employed by them and I've send out all my visa related documents to them so they can file my visa with home land security and immigration office .but now they want $377 for the visa appointment booking and I should send it via cash send to a south African number first then send the voucher number and the pin to them . before I do this I want to know it its the real company I'm dealing with and if they have me on records. Because everything sounds to good to be true. Please get me some information New york Internet
Author: 7100, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Star home care New york, New York

Oct 05 2017
Ticket City Bait and switch Austin Internet Reply Author: Sutton , Massachusetts Ticket Sales: Ticket City Internet

Oct 05 2017
red coach usa paid more so my tickets be refundable but I am not getting any refund. orlando Florida Author: orlando, Florida Bus Companies: red coach usa orlando, Florida

Oct 05 2017
StoresOnline rip-off outright fruaud here is objective evidence for all who want it! Orem Utah Thank you for the head's up on the hassles, bad services, and delays Author: Virginia beach, Virginia Software: StoresOnline Orem, Utah

Oct 05 2017
Philadelphia Parking Authority Red Light Camera Program Racketeering Ring Set Up to Steal Your Money Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: San Jose, California Motor Vehicle: Philadelphia Parking Authority Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 04 2017
Heera123 ,psychic, Has 5 star reviews but gave a 0 star reading. Internet Author: Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Heera123 (psychic) Internet

Oct 04 2017
Half Price Books Don't Be a Sucker Des Moines Iowa
Ignorance is Bliss 3.0 Author: Mason City, Iowa Books, Records & Videos: Half Price Books Des Moines, Iowa