RED CROSS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: red cross
There may be more specific results for "red cross"
For more specific results for "red cross"
Showing 1-25 of 9,312 Found Reports For more specific results for "red cross"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Color by Pascale Pascal had free Matte moisture lipstick, and you pay for the shipping. I ordered this June 12th and I haven't receive anything yet and it's now July 20th. They advertised that it will be ten business days, that was a lie!!!! Plus I have emailed them too and no response. I have inform my bank of this situation. FRAUD STAY AWAY!!!!!! There is no street address initiated. Only email!! No state
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Color by Pascale Internet

Jul 19 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Unethical conduct, abandonment Red Bank New Jersey Resolution and settlement Author: Baltimore, Maryland Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 18 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Unethical lawyers and legal malpractice Red Bank New Jersey Resolution and settlement Author: Baltimore, Maryland Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 18 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | malpractice and unethical behavior Red Bank New Jersey Unethical conduct and malpractice Author: Baltimore, Maryland Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 18 2017
on line city tickets They sold me 2 tickets to an Amos Lee concert at Red Rocks for $164.00. I printed out the tickets at home and when they were presented at the entrance to Red Rocks I was informed that the tickets were not valid. I had to purchase two new tickets. For two legitimate tickets bought at the Red Rocks box office, the price was $101.50. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Ticket Sales: on line city tickets Internet

Jul 17 2017
Prolash1 I was on Facebook and ran into a pop up from prolash1, I clicked on the ad that said try it for free only $7.95 for shipping. I paid that exact amount, and about 3 weeks later I got the sample of the product. About a month later on 6/11/2017 they charged $149.95.  Desert, California Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Prolash Internet

Jul 15 2017
Color by Pascale I placed an order online by paying only for the shipping $5.99. I ordered 3 types of lipsticks: Psychedelic Matte Deep Moisture, Scandal Matte Deep Moisture, and Angel Matte Deep Moisture Lipstick. I received my order number 56153 and tracking number LW387522385CN. I was told that it was said to be delivered June 17, 2017. I would frequently check my order by tracking and noticed that it was delivered but not at my address. I then called the US Postal Service to file a complaint. I received a call from US Postal Service stating that they didn't understand but on their end it was delivered at that same address other than mine. They told me to contact the color by pascale company to get further understanding about my order. Therefore, I didn't have a phone number but had a email address to message them only to not receive anything back. It is not July 15, 2017 and I haven't received my order. I am concerned by I listed my credit card and am worried about it being charged anymore. China Author: Opp, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Color by Pascale Opp, Alabama

Jul 14 2017
American Traffic Solutions and Hillsborough County FL Red Light Camera Scam by out of state Florida county contractor. Tempe Arizona Author: London, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: American Traffic Solutions and Hillsborough County FL Tempe, Arizona

Jul 13 2017
LA Ski n VLAMOROUS Scam, unscrupulous tactics, fraud impossible to deal with ENGLEWOOD CO Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Cross-Border Scams: LA Ski n Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
sale guru No tooth paste for me Internet Author: red deer, Alberta Adult Care Facilities: sale guru Internet

Jul 10 2017
fitnesswarehouses4less Jim Rosen Owner and Jessie who told me he is big boss under owner (Jim Rosen). Owner of company Jim Rosen picked up my 800# call and when i asked for Peleton so I caould do online spin classes he said i have a better bile that will do online spin classes so i bought it for $2800. Los Angeles Calif Author: Red Bank, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: fitnesswarehouses4less Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 09 2017
bobbys classic cars bobbys car care false advertising, false statements ripoff dickson Tennessee
You are OBSESSED with me Author: Tennessee Auto Dealers: bobbys classic cars dickson, Tennessee

Jul 06 2017
United family recorces Aaron bauer Charged me for court paperwork and I can not receive it he also had me under the empression I would have legal representation in the custody court matter. Internet Author: Red wing, Minnesota Attorneys & Legal Services: United family recorces Internet

Jul 06 2017
Lavish Skin Ordered Anti-Aging Skin Cream and Eye Serum and agreed to try product for 30 days and paid shipping charge of $4.95. Two weeks later my card was charged $89.95 twice and duscovered this was the true price for each product. I was never informed about these potential charges and did not have any contact information to contact the company. I had to close my account to stop any further charges and when my bank found phone number I contacted them and I was bullied. The company then tried to negotiate a refund for 35%, then 50%, then 75%. I could believe it because I told them the product made me break out in a red rash. I asked if I could return the product but they said No. Santa Ana California Author: Buffalo, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Lavish Skin Santa Ana, California

Jul 05 2017
TotalProtect Home Warranty Cross Country Home Services Charged me for a warranty; told me i didn't pay and refused to honor my warranty or refund payment Sunrise, Florida nationwide Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Home Warranty Companies: TotalProtect Home Warranty Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
Family Mobile walmart family mobile was told for 2 months that I had NO bill and then to be told you have 7 days to pay or your going to collections?!? ridiculous! Nationwide Family Mobile walmart family mobile was told for 2 months that I had NO bill and then to be told you have 7 days to pay or your going to collections?!? ridiculous! Nationwide Author: Woods Cross, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Jul 04 2017
JKC Rings Rip off artist Internet Author: Endicott, New York Cross-Border Scams: JKC Rings Internet

Jul 03 2017
Aqua America for the life of me i cannot figure out how i use145 gallons a water a day, i'm not home 5 out of 7 days , and i have no leaks Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania Author: Cross Junction, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Aqua America Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania

Jul 02 2017
Gimsystem Michael Beesom Author: Espanola, New Mexico Cross-Border Scams: Gimsystem

Jul 01 2017
Red Box DVD Rentals Scamm to force you to pay for and download a driver to watch the dvd you just rented Mercer Isaland Washington Yes my computer that has the best protection I can get might have a computer VD, but ! Author: Mercer Island, Washington Video Stores: Red Box DVD Rentals Internet

Jun 29 2017
Laser Source I purchased two toner cartridges from Laser Source. The cartridges were for my fax machine. The cartridges did not work. My fax machine blinked red lights and they would not stop.  Morganville Author: East Brunswick, New Jersey Miscellaneous Office Services: Laser Source Morganville,

22, Report #1382066

Jun 29 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Rip-off Company (FRAUDS) Las Vegas Internet Author: Red Hook, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Internet

23, Report #1381944

Jun 28 2017
happybirthdaytoyou.com Asked for all relevant information name email address name of recpient of birthday card. at Pay Now recieved error message after giving credit card number. United Kingdom Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Cross-Border Scams: happybirthdaytoyou.com Internet

Jun 26 2017
sears home warranty cross country missleading Fort Laurderdale Florida Author: Sikeston, Missouri Consumer Services: sears home warranty Internet

Jun 25 2017
Thvoughn red curry Complete scumbag scam artist! This guy will take your money with no remorse. Cell phone scam and rental car business scam Orlando area Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Thvoughn Internet